PDA

View Full Version : Website Login problem

cubsrock
04-27-2013, 07:19 AM
I never had a chance to play cabal, from the past 5 months-year(I forgot), When ever i try to log into my account on the website I get Incorrect ID+Pass
But when i let me friend try to log into my account on the website, he can....
I tried a account from long time ago and I even made a new account. Every month I try to get on and still nothing. This is the only game that won't let me login so I can't download the game

If anyone knows a solution, that would be awesome oh and also I tried it on my brothers computer(Same laptop as me, Toshiba, and he gets the same message.

If you can reply that would be nice.

(I have tried to turn off antivirus, clear cookies, restart computer, wait months, tried chrome and internet explorer, pretty much everything

whitetrash
04-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Firefox ?

Abi
04-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Unless you have been IP banned, I don't see why you would be unable to log on the website

Are you sure you're trying to log from the right website? o.o"

whitetrash
04-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Unless you have been IP banned, I don't see why you would be unable to log on the website

Are you sure you're trying to log from the right website? o.o"

Lol I was gonna go there next lol
He prob on the euro one lol

Abi
04-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Lol I was gonna go there next lol
He prob on the euro one lol

stop being slow =P

whitetrash
04-29-2013, 12:59 PM
http://www.cabal.com/Main

Try there lol

cubsrock
04-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Im not a fkin dumb you know -,- How the hell could I have gotten to forums. I am on the right website. Durr

whitetrash
05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Man someone has a issue with sarcasm lol
Sounds like a ip issue to me but not sure Luke I said post a ss of the error maybe Gms can help if they know the error code