PDA

View Full Version : why cant every1 see uranus?o.o

xFear
04-29-2013, 11:24 AM
i was hoping later on they came to titan and all go to procs so they can have WL 100+ <3

Abi
04-29-2013, 11:27 AM
If you're talking about the Latin America server,

you have to change your language option to Spanish before starting the client (on the launcher).

and their server is named Calisto (QQ why do they have the cool name and we're stuck with boring Titan...)

Also for some reason, they have a set trade channel in ch13, but everyone is logging in ch1 only o_O

Corvettezr1
04-29-2013, 11:37 AM
idk man what if they are all caps rafa

Abi
04-29-2013, 11:40 AM
What's the matter? Tired of caps blocking you from killing the Golem? =P

Valdoroth
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
i was hoping later on they came to titan and all go to procs so they can have WL 100+ <3 The lobby Limit is 128. Meaning to have a WL of 100+ you have to have a full lobby of procs and only 28 or less Capella. Sorry that you're not that lucky. See, most ppl in Venus didn't know that Proc almost always have bonus in merc and Cap had bonus usually in Venus, so they figured that cap would keep it.

xFear
04-29-2013, 10:05 PM
The lobby Limit is 128. Meaning to have a WL of 100+ you have to have a full lobby of procs and only 28 or less Capella. Sorry that you're not that lucky. See, most ppl in Venus didn't know that Proc almost always have bonus in merc and Cap had bonus usually in Venus, so they figured that cap would keep it.
didnt war get increased on how many can log?and sorry man but this couple of months caps where OWNING procs extremely hard in war 24/7,at bonus not even with their bringer and saint they could stand againts us like bonus was called by caps with 10-15mins left,i think i have the ss somewhere... lol
all changed once venus came,i guess procs actually needed all the help they could get and they got it =p for now tho...

xFear
04-29-2013, 10:07 PM
idk man what if they are all caps rafa

idk man u tell me x.x

Abi
04-30-2013, 06:11 AM
The lobby Limit is 128. Meaning to have a WL of 100+ you have to have a full lobby of procs and only 28 or less Capella. Sorry that you're not that lucky. See, most ppl in Venus didn't know that Proc almost always have bonus in merc and Cap had bonus usually in Venus, so they figured that cap would keep it.

Or maybe some people just don't want to be procs?