PDA

View Full Version : Why is Bloody Spirit so strong? (Wrecking Skylar)

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 05:28 PM
So I was doing my usual "hanging out" in channel 20 BI in hopes to play with some caps and then comes a FA named Skylar or aka Valherus (was the name before the merge) who really talks trash. Pretty nice gear I would say +11 forcium amp judging the defense, but sadly and kind of funny that the poor things tactic level is really poor.

This particular FA likes to pk me. In the process, she would run and heal when I attack back, she could outheal me infact, then comes the omg FA dps and I'll die :(((((. Heal is like so annoying right? But then I realized oh hey WA short buffs are kind of cool (stat wise) so I discovered something.

But wait a minute, by the way this FA Skylar WOULD NOT for some reason want to to duel with me, you know, like the countdown duel where there's no heal required. She probably has a good understanding of my dash fade target lock capabilities.

So back to what I was trying to share,

I went bloody spirit on a effing 40% damage forcium +11 "daikatana" and

my oh my.....its just uuugh to her in pk.

so

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/part1.jpg

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/Part2.jpg

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/part1.jpg

How can a buff be so OP? Im kind of happy that she did not stand a chance but at the same time sad that FA's with good gears could not outheal something like this because I still care about FA's. End of Story.

owned
04-29-2013, 05:43 PM
WA short buffs are OP!

Seul
04-29-2013, 05:50 PM
....i guess you forgot to mention how to were using panic cry to suppress me every time, shame someone with your "skills" resorts to relying on debuffs like some FB...and what about the 20 or so times i dropped you? mysteriously didnt record those did you? lol...well its ok, i understand you dont have real "skills"...and if you wanna count the kills, your 3 to my...what...20+? lol

and dont worry, vid is coming soon of you just running like a bish....and....owned? WA short buffs are OP....but not OP enough to show the 10 or so times i sat there and outhealed her bloody spirit when she didnt use suppression on me lol

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 05:56 PM
....i guess you forgot to mention how to were using panic cry to suppress me every time, shame someone with your "skills" resorts to relying on debuffs like some FB...and what about the 20 or so times i dropped you? mysteriously didnt record those did you? lol...well its ok, i understand you dont have real "skills"...and if you wanna count the kills, your 3 to my...what...20+? lol

and dont worry, vid is coming soon of you just running like a bish....and....owned? WA short buffs are OP....but not OP enough to show the 10 or so times i sat there and outhealed her bloody spirit when she didnt use suppression on me lol

lol like when I afk and dance, yeah. I guess you got me doing that, I dont think you can count those, the 7 times of outhealing me yeah. Good luck I hope the video is real. :)

WA buffs are OP

Im still up or freestyle duel, but I dont think you have the courage? Yeah? ^_~

Seul
04-29-2013, 05:59 PM
dont worry hooker, the vids uploading, slowly

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Skylar u better post that video, what just happened like 1 minute ago this post. I cant wait xDDDD

Seul
04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
its fairly disappointing to know such a "famous" player is so bad...i mean seriously, back when i was on venus i thought youd be some god tier player, i can see now that im sorely mistaken, and in the vid, yes, i die once cuz you managed to go bloody and all that with a 2v1, you still died before i did, the BL ended up killing me....other than that, it just shows you using cats and running away the entire time :s

and...really now...claiming you can 2 shot me with force kick and whirlwind? your just out of your ever loving mind now lol

Vepa
04-29-2013, 06:53 PM
From t4 experience bloody is a real nice skill, certainly more useful than pre-update. When i played WA i never ran or backed down a fight, however as a FA/WI I'm naturally weaker so I tend to kite around targets. So ur rivalry : "Why are u running away fa, oh why are u using panic cry u aint a fb..." lol Why dont u guys do 10 free 10 standing and entertain us :o

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 06:53 PM
its fairly disappointing to know such a "famous" player is so bad...i mean seriously, back when i was on venus i thought youd be some god tier player, i can see now that im sorely mistaken, and in the vid, yes, i die once cuz you managed to go bloody and all that with a 2v1, you still died before i did, the BL ended up killing me....other than that, it just shows you using cats and running away the entire time :s

What just happened to you. I am sorry you were asking for it. No offense. -.- Im just probably too bad and full of myself right now to have done this. I apologize for my actions. :(

Naw Im just kidding.....now thats WRECKED!

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/WRECKED.jpg

But one more thing, I hope justice will be on your favor one of these days...and you can get a chance to actually prove these guys that you know how to play. :)

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Im still up for the freestyle DUEL. And dont say Im going to use shorts, I wont, I promise.

xvxURIZENxvx
04-29-2013, 06:56 PM
she would run and heal when I attack back, she could outheal me infact, then comes the omg FA dps and I'll die :(((((. Heal is like so annoying right?

Says the former FA who specialized in that tactic.....

WA short buffs are OP!

It's not THAT op

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Says the former FA who specialized in that tactic.....

It's not THAT op

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130426-1050-Ver337-0000_zpsab44974c.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130426-1045-Ver337-0001_zps2c57fc38.jpg

-.-

xvxURIZENxvx
04-29-2013, 07:12 PM
-.-

Still <3 you though :)

Corvettezr1
04-29-2013, 07:14 PM
ive felt like i hit 27-29k on that spider boss with my bloody on

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Still <3 you though :)

If I finish my 80/14 project. ha! This FA is going to become a believer and a follower.

xvxURIZENxvx
04-29-2013, 07:22 PM
If I finish my 80/14 project. ha! This FA is going to become a believer and a follower.

I'm having issues breaking 50/50 rate myself with my limited ability to play (kids)

But if you really want a good GS try and make a 16/14/48 (pc rate,slotted amp,extended cdi)

neirocity
04-29-2013, 07:27 PM

You had SI which is why you were able to win. Heal + Spirit Intension will definitely give you the advantage. I had to have Kimi play to put a stop to your fading and yes part of that game was me playing. There's no reason for you to trash talk though and have your wizard friend tell us all the you've been ing, that was uncalled. We dont play that.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 07:32 PM
^
She got Wrecked nuff said Kevs.

I'm having issues breaking 50/50 rate myself with my limited ability to play (kids)

But if you really want a good GS try and make a 16/14/48 (pc rate,slotted amp,extended cdi)

o.o Im broke cant afford that. lewl

ieatfacebook
04-29-2013, 07:38 PM
isnt that fa hr 16 or 17 and still get wrecked

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Maybe I dont care though. She got too confident that her resist rate will save her. She didnt know who she was dealing with I guess?

I just made her popular by wrecking her. I guess I deserve a "Thanks Mia for Wrecking me" right?

ieatfacebook
04-29-2013, 08:03 PM
Lol hell yeh lol

Seul
04-29-2013, 08:12 PM
You had SI which is why you were able to win. Heal + Spirit Intension will definitely give you the advantage. I had to have Kimi play to put a stop to your fading and yes part of that game was me playing. There's no reason for you to trash talk though and have your wizard friend tell us all the you've been ing, that was uncalled. We dont play that.

so the 15 or so kills after i lost SI dont count? heh...and that WA, i already disliked her, she thinks shes a god cuz she can use the same tactic of bloody + panic cry over and over, which sadly didnt match against my DPS too well, need i bring up how i sat there, let her come to me, out-damaged her, let her run and heal, and repeat?

Valdoroth
04-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Catfight!!! Gogogo! (Hey I know both yall o.o)
Edit: Sorry val, but Mia was a better FA than you. She also didn't farm t3 for 3 years before finally leveling up.

Vepa
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Catfight!!! Gogogo!
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/stop-fighting-you-two.gif

Seul
04-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Catfight!!! Gogogo! (Hey I know both yall o.o)
Edit: Sorry val, but Mia was a better FA than you. She also didn't farm t3 for 3 years before finally leveling up.

lol, funny you bring that up considering i actually did think she was good, but her WA is horrible, im not even trying that hard, she QQd about me healing? i stopped healing and still beat her lol...and she never stopped using bloody or any of her shorts

EmmersonLazaro
04-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Maybe I dont care though. She got too confident that her resist rate will save her. She didnt know who she was dealing with I guess?

I just made her popular by wrecking her. I guess I deserve a "Thanks Mia for Wrecking me" right?
wreck me next!

lol jk xD

EmmersonLazaro
04-29-2013, 09:39 PM
^wow i think that one came out wrong.

Dynamo
04-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Wow Mia is like SO MEAN!

Valdoroth
04-30-2013, 01:33 AM
^wow i think that one came out wrong. (Eyemuffs kids!) Nah, it came out right :P ^_~

Notavi
04-30-2013, 04:11 AM
^
She got Wrecked nuff said Kevs.

o.o Im broke cant afford that. lewl For a grown up like you, you're acting like a kid. I remember a while back when you was an FA, you gave respect to everyone and enjoy the game as it is. Now you're a y WA that post on forum who you kill. unnecessary . I can prolly beat you with a t3 fa with bringer.

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 06:19 AM
First off da fuk did i just read lol 2nd wreck is a pretty decent freestyler if only he didn't relog when irooted him and cheat with all the op supression, silence and shorts WA have now no offense :p

But he's really not to bad when he's serious lol

awakening
04-30-2013, 06:23 AM
OMG i am amaze! you had time to ss and kill that FA. You are GOD! Thank you for posting and we really care and you are the best WA ever!

Sprite
04-30-2013, 06:30 AM
lol i enjoy these threads

10/10

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 06:36 AM
Also everyone shuddap and fight me!

awakening
04-30-2013, 06:42 AM

NO! you might SS it too Q.Q

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 06:44 AM
I only record it when i go bm1+aura+full debuffs no worries thats what the best does

awakening
04-30-2013, 06:49 AM
I only record it when i go bm1+aura+full debuffs no worries thats what the best does

but you no got bloody like the god mia so not the best Q.Q

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 06:55 AM
i didnt realize wreck was mia till i looked at the forum name LOL thought mia quit like 2 years ago

CandiCoatted
04-30-2013, 06:58 AM
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/stop-fighting-you-two.gif

LoL

Dispata
04-30-2013, 06:58 AM
First off da fuk did i just read lol 2nd wreck is a pretty decent freestyler if only he didn't relog when irooted him and cheat with all the op supression, silence and shorts WA have now no offense :p

But he's really not to bad when he's serious lol
Anyone can be a good "freestyler" with z button. Real freestyling is in duel. Any melee class will overpower fa with the easy button. So they need to fight in duel to see who is actually better.

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 07:03 AM
i got winner then =p ill pk/pvp freestyle whoever standing pvp has to be eliminated eventually right? boring as hell stop doing it people =|

CandiCoatted
04-30-2013, 07:05 AM

Umm who are you!? LoL

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Umm who are you!? LoL

Im the guy you dont know so dont worry bout it LoL o_o

Dispata
04-30-2013, 07:44 AM
i got winner then =p ill pk/pvp freestyle whoever standing pvp has to be eliminated eventually right? boring as hell stop doing it people =|

Freestyling in duel is how fighting was meant to be because auto-target is disabled and you have to actually keep the enemy targeted yourself. I will never say gf in any 12345gf as it is only gear and luck based.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 07:53 AM
so the 15 or so kills after i lost SI dont count? heh...and that WA, i already disliked her, she thinks shes a god cuz she can use the same tactic of bloody + panic cry over and over, which sadly didnt match against my DPS too well, need i bring up how i sat there, let her come to me, out-damaged her, let her run and heal, and repeat?

Oh shut up will you? LOL lets see? I'll be at channel 20 today, please do log in, I need more stuff to provide our dear forumers and some of my beloved fans entertainment.

Do you really want to see how good I am to outsmart your tactic.

Do you want me to frap the

Dash>skill>fade>skill>panic(supress)>skill>dash back>fade>force kick>whirlwind in combo (which by the way is my own fancy way of WRECKING people) with BloodySpirit IN VIDEO to see how fast I take you out? Come to channel 20 this, let me frap this to finally silence you. -.-

and where is that video you mentioned by the way? was I right to assume that you're lying? :)

Uuuh one more thing I would like to point out

No matter how hard I try to persuade you to freestyle duel with me you always change the subject. Why? Your answer eventually which was kind of unreasonable was because I will use shorts. o.O? Come on lets face facts here, this is what I think....I think you're so intimidated and scared to have realized the possibilities of me having to record the match through fraps and present it in forum to save yourself from being embarassed and that because you cannot heal anymore. You've seen how I play, geez before you can even start combo mode I already had casted three skills, even in non crits you're hp goes down to 30ish % so if it wasnt for your heal....it be quick game over right? lol

Vepa
04-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Warriors such bullies, poor support classes need to hide their lunch money!

awakening
04-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Oh shut up will you? LOL lets see? I'll be at channel 20 today, please do log in, I need more stuff to provide our dear forumers and some of my beloved fans entertainment.

Do you really want to see how good I am to outsmart your tactic.

Do you want me to frap the

Dash>skill>fade>skill>panic(supress)>skill>dash back>fade>force kick>whirlwind in combo (which by the way is my own fancy way of WRECKING people) with BloodySpirit IN VIDEO to see how fast I take you out? Come to channel 20 this, let me frap this to finally silence you. -.-

and where is that video you mentioned by the way? was I right to assume that you're lying? :)

Uuuh one more thing I would like to point out

No matter how hard I try to persuade you to freestyle duel with me you always change the subject. Why? Your answer eventually which was kind of unreasonable was because I will use shorts. o.O? Come on lets face facts here, this is what I think....I think you're so intimidated and scared to have realized the possibilities of me having to record the match through fraps and present it in forum to save yourself from being embarassed and that because you cannot heal anymore. You've seen how I play, geez before you can even start combo mode I already had casted three skills, even in non crits you're hp goes down to 30ish % so if it wasnt for your heal....it be quick game over right? lol

o.o such hatred. You the one who post on forum so why tell the FA to shut up? If you can't take what she says than don't post goddess Mia.

NiteFalcon
04-30-2013, 08:53 AM
who are all you people

Faowin
04-30-2013, 09:21 AM
What is freestyle? I'm from Venus.

jamnotjelly
04-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Freestyling in duel is how fighting was meant to be because auto-target is disabled and you have to actually keep the enemy targeted yourself. I will never say gf in any 12345gf as it is only gear and luck based.

I know that i said standing needs to be forgotten because it's boring you got 123 standing and 123 freestyle which is the one people never want to do cause they can't handle the people who can fight without auto target lol -_-

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 10:15 AM
o.o such hatred. You the one who post on forum so why tell the FA to shut up? If you can't take what she says than don't post goddess Mia.

-.- I will not tell her to shut up if she just said what I want her to say. Its always got to be my way you know. MY SPOTLIGHT!

awakening
04-30-2013, 10:29 AM
-.- I will not tell her to shut up if she just said what I want her to say. Its always got to be my way you know. MY SPOTLIGHT!
oh a little kids tantrum. its ok. no need to Q.Q over hurt words. Go find your daddy to kiss your booboo. it be ok.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 10:40 AM
:D yay! ok

TeaParty
04-30-2013, 11:40 AM
What is freestyle? I'm from Venus.
this.

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 01:09 PM
1k views. hmmm Im not content. need more viewers! >.<

@emm
The video, not enough free disk space LOL I want to upload in HD :( I think, I have to do it on a desktop gahahahaha >.<

CandiCoatted
04-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Im the guy you dont know so dont worry bout it LoL o_o

ooookays o.O

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 01:28 PM
http://youtu.be/F9sI6YDrlzc

Was waiting for Skylar in ch 20 :( but didnt show up as of now. So I did shiet some friends and ch 20. WA shorts are still OP

ieatfacebook
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM
oh a little kids tantrum. its ok. no need to Q.Q over hurt words. Go find your daddy to kiss your booboo. it be ok.

u sure tell that too Skylar/Valherus cuz she love to pm ppls and talk alot of sh it to them after war and call them out too pvp after war is over and rage alot like she in her PMS

awakening
04-30-2013, 01:54 PM
u sure tell that too Skylar/Valherus cuz she love to pm ppls and talk alot of sh it to them after war and call them out too pvp after war is over and rage alot like she in her PMS
but i don't know skylar in game but ok maybe she read forum so here i go "SKYLAR YOU BAD GIRL YOU HURT PEOPLE FEELINGS! STOP HURTING LITTLE KIDS!"

there maybe she listen to me.

fantasion
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
FS mortal bane is same thing..its not just bloody spirit.....
FS short buff aod mortal bane is more OP

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Shield Charge has supression effect too. So yeah I can just imagine the many ways you can do to disable and destroy your opponent

owned
04-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Still...WA short buffs are OP. go mia !

MamaMiaYoe
04-30-2013, 02:14 PM

:)

Faowin
04-30-2013, 05:43 PM
this.

It's a shame nobody really commented on it aside from you. I feel that they may not have sensed the sarcasm in it >.<

Valdoroth
05-01-2013, 12:59 AM
It's a shame nobody really commented on it aside from you. I feel that they may not have sensed the sarcasm in it >.< Lol ikr! I saw it and laughed bcs I know there'd be plenty of merc ppl that'd think you were serious. :) I know for a fact that you know what and how :P. Too bad our nets both ><

Faowin
05-01-2013, 03:56 AM
xD Ohhhh, wait a second! Is freestyling that thing where everybody got mad whenever I suggested it? Because they said there was "no skill" and my "debuffs make me too OP"? -.-

xvxURIZENxvx
05-01-2013, 06:12 AM
xD Ohhhh, wait a second! Is freestyling that thing where everybody got mad whenever I suggested it? Because they said there was "no skill" and my "debuffs make me too OP"? -.-

It's just easier to do with an FB

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2013, 06:18 AM
For a grown up like you, you're acting like a kid. I remember a while back when you was an FA, you gave respect to everyone and enjoy the game as it is. Now you're a y WA that post on forum who you kill. unnecessary . I can prolly beat you with a t3 fa with bringer.

I did not give respect to everyone. I had a couple of people that I humiliated back then years ago but there are reasons why I do it. I am pretty chill, I try to make my threads constructive as you can see from my previous topics some where stickied and most were like really helpful. But when someone out of the blue comes up and provoke me (or people that I'm close to) into a verbal fight, thats when I start to play my "cuckoo scheme." That's one thing you have to watch out for when you playing fire with me, I have played people into a believe it or not situation.

Corvettezr1
05-01-2013, 02:39 PM
WA OP shorts, tell me how hard it is to root/darkness/AOC/MF/LevelDOWN someone, or how stupid strong AOFC Spirit sheild (3k extra hp basically, ability to be used 2 times in a pvp duel), or how i have gotten out dps'd by a Art of snipe vs Bloody/panic, or how WA only have one skill that does anything and thats Supression, IDK where you guys get the wa can silence sht from, cuz all we can do is supress. And when people complain about that its just dumb because wizzies got electric field, FS got charge, BL got assault, FB have debuffs up the ass, FA have explosion shot and evade move or w/e. wa in bloody is so squishy, and if you cant squish the squishy WA then it is not the WA that is OP its just that you cant utilize your shorts to the max.

Bloody spirit:
+360 atk (yea not bad)
+30 cd (nice nice dmg)
-60% def (forgot about this??)
-15% cd resist (this basically gives the other person 15 cd)
super squish, when i use it on my wa i have like less def than a damn 17x Wiz

Dispata
05-01-2013, 03:56 PM
WA OP shorts, tell me how hard it is to root/darkness/AOC/MF/LevelDOWN someone, or how stupid strong AOFC Spirit sheild (3k extra hp basically, ability to be used 2 times in a pvp duel), or how i have gotten out dps'd by a Art of snipe vs Bloody/panic, or how WA only have one skill that does anything and thats Supression, IDK where you guys get the wa can silence sht from, cuz all we can do is supress. And when people complain about that its just dumb because wizzies got electric field, FS got charge, BL got assault, FB have debuffs up the ass, FA have explosion shot and evade move or w/e. wa in bloody is so squishy, and if you cant squish the squishy WA then it is not the WA that is OP its just that you are out-geared.

Bloody spirit:
+360 atk (yea not bad)
+30 cd (nice nice dmg)
super squish, when i use it on my wa i have like less def than a damn 17x Wiz

Fixed.

In your case, it's not about bloody being OP, it's about the skill being activate instantly for a finishing skill. You can't counter such situation.

FS and FA can also use the tactic, but their finishers are nowhere nearly as powerful as whirlwind.

Raed
05-01-2013, 04:30 PM

WAs OP *

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2013, 04:44 PM
No wonder why the legendary WA like DarrKd 1 skill so many people in WW. A monster WA like that in Bloody Spirit would be one of the most scariest thing you'd face/experience :( I dont have the pc damage weapon yet, but I have done scary damage to people by using Bloody so I can just imagine what more a perfect craft weapon can do. The thing about the short buff is that it may take out 60% defense and make a WA really squishy but with WA HP reaching 7k to 8k, possibly 9k for 190's, chances of WA to carry damage is sufficient enough to finish you with bloody before u can finish the WA.

A WA can resist debuffs (mezz immune) for a limited time, can withstand mana freeze having the right build up. OP class :)

Cloud I hope we can turn this to a constructive argument I know we both have oppsoing opinions and views xD

CandiCoatted
05-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Mia I can only be a wa on Thursdays. The others days I'm either a FA/wiz/fb.!

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Mia I can only be a wa on Thursdays. The others days I'm either a FA/wiz/fb.!

xD

Corvettezr1
05-01-2013, 05:39 PM
idk but, in BM3 WA with those shorts OUTSIDE of war, its difficult against another top range class in there BM3 and shorts, WA are the strongest OUT of war class without BMs, but when it comes to bms vs bms and auras or in Mission battle WA have the short end of the stick.. in mission war everyone is even IMO, because a WA, i have reached 70k hp in war with around40 rrate so bloody is actually a peice of cake for me, i have a real high survivability in war. Once you get to fight really geared 19x characters like range classes you'll under stand my point.

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2013, 05:55 PM
NW does not depend on an individual though, so as a WA or any class you got to realize your own ups and downs. At least thats how I think of it - in NW you do what youre good at. But winning relies heavily on teamwork... WA survivability is good for crowd control but its just a portion of what an individual can contribute. Maybe bloody on crowds for daredevils is good, but I use bloody to wreck buildings (towers, gates).

Corvettezr1
05-01-2013, 06:03 PM
once you get a pc weap and a resist bike, you'll soon see that you can utilize bloody more than just on gaurdians

Lulu
05-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Wa too op

Seul
05-03-2013, 08:24 AM
debating if i should post the 10+ pics i have of Mia getting dropped....<3 the one where she tried to use panic cry to escape, the suppression failed at the same time i got off drill shot to kill him lol

MamaMiaYoe
05-03-2013, 10:14 AM
That wasnt me bch. xD I dont recall you dropping me with drilled shot. If you have killed my WA that was because somebody else was playing, your hit and run tactic is too lame for me to fall for. I think I saw you last night in war, killed you too didnt I? Well im playing in BI 20 right now and bored. You can drop by and I'll show u the difference playing with me. :)

EmmersonLazaro
05-03-2013, 10:15 AM
debating if i should post the 10+ pics i have of Mia getting dropped....<3 the one where she tried to use panic cry to escape, the suppression failed at the same time i got off drill shot to kill him lolpost it val! And the video also o.o

alhifnawy3
05-03-2013, 10:26 AM
WA OP shorts, tell me how hard it is to root/darkness/AOC/MF/LevelDOWN someone, or how stupid strong AOFC Spirit sheild (3k extra hp basically, ability to be used 2 times in a pvp duel), or how i have gotten out dps'd by a Art of snipe vs Bloody/panic, or how WA only have one skill that does anything and thats Supression, IDK where you guys get the wa can silence sht from, cuz all we can do is supress. And when people complain about that its just dumb because wizzies got electric field, FS got charge, BL got assault, FB have debuffs up the ass, FA have explosion shot and evade move or w/e. wa in bloody is so squishy, and if you cant squish the squishy WA then it is not the WA that is OP its just that you cant utilize your shorts to the max.

Bloody spirit:
+360 atk (yea not bad)
+30 cd (nice nice dmg)
super squish, when i use it on my wa i have like less def than a damn 12xWiz
17x wiz def is so much

MamaMiaYoe
05-03-2013, 10:35 AM
lol :)

CandiCoatted
05-03-2013, 11:08 AM
lol :)

caught o.O
I miss t4 lol

I actually enjoyed staying in war the whole time their...now its just get 150 and go afk awhile

EmmersonLazaro
05-03-2013, 11:17 AM
caught o.O
I miss t4 lol

I actually enjoyed staying in war the whole time their...now its just get 150 and go afk awhile
buy my fa if you missed t4 =)

Seul
05-03-2013, 11:28 AM
so...then you admit to sharing your account with others? seems legit o.o

Lulu
05-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Are you still telling people you're not that 13x t3 farmer in venus? what was your name? started with a v ;<

whitetrash
05-03-2013, 01:24 PM
All this thread is missing is a kiddy pool some baby oil and a vid camera

Lulu
05-03-2013, 02:07 PM
valharus there it is!

Sprite
05-03-2013, 04:28 PM

here we goooooo

MamaMiaYoe
05-03-2013, 04:40 PM

uuuh yeah, I had s** with these guys too irl. Sounds legit?

Corvettezr1
05-03-2013, 06:56 PM
uuuh yeah, I had s** with these guys too irl. Sounds legit?
budlight HERE WE GO

Seul
05-03-2013, 07:23 PM
valharus there it is!

erm, i never recall denying being Valherus from back then O.o

awakening
05-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I deny who i am and i know myself IRL too!!!!!!!!!!! I am legit.

Sprite
05-04-2013, 12:19 AM
hey guys im xi can i have ur account info pls

alhifnawy3
05-04-2013, 04:33 AM
hey guys im xi can i have ur account info plsI'll give u my acc info if u give me yours

Lulu
05-04-2013, 04:58 AM
I'll give u my acc info if u give me yours
*snickers* xi has an account *snickers*

MamaMiaYoe
05-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Dont I make good threads? Geez 10 pages already. Wow #imthelifeoftheseboards #fasectionnotasactivesinceirerolledgoodexampleofmy awesomeness

xvxURIZENxvx
05-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Dont I make good threads? Geez 10 pages already. Wow #imthelifeoftheseboards #fasectionnotasactivesinceirerolledgoodexampleofmy awesomeness

Ok you,back in yer box

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/C5QzqUO_zpse1c6e858.gif

MamaMiaYoe
05-04-2013, 10:30 AM
[ (0.0) ]

jamnotjelly
05-04-2013, 04:02 PM
That cat got obliterated

Lulu
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
erm, i never recall denying being Valherus from back then O.o
Excuse me was it mokabloodriver or something that you were denying?

awakening
05-04-2013, 07:38 PM
who cares who is who and who use to be who. I deny I'm Romp all the time. O.O

LuvSosa
05-05-2013, 08:29 AM
who are all you people

So...I hear you love Sosa...

LuvSosa
05-05-2013, 08:45 AM

CandiCoatted
05-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Excuse me was it mokabloodriver or something that you were denying?

Omg what happend to you and Vegeta?! Lost your shine?

If it can happen to the coolest people who plays or played cabal the rest of us are screwed.

Sprite
05-06-2013, 08:29 AM
how to be good

Corvettezr1
05-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey Sprite, you still play? whats ur IGN? or IGNs :)

awakening
05-06-2013, 12:43 PM
I don't need fancy bloody spirit to make it seem like im pro @@

Sprite
05-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey Sprite, you still play? whats ur IGN? or IGNs :)

my ign is allgearnoskill

ieatfacebook
05-06-2013, 02:23 PM
bloody spirit make u pro now LOL

MamaMiaYoe
05-06-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't need fancy bloody spirit to make it seem like im pro @@

I dont think you can be though, with or without.

awakening
05-06-2013, 08:28 PM
I dont think you can be though, with or without.

OMG how did you know? did you ss me too? please post! wait u have my account info. i'm sorry i fail even if you play my char. so sad.

Valdoroth
05-07-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm the original Val. Just so you know. Still am too. So call valherous Valh or something other than Val. Ty. I don't care what anyone has to say, I have given NA more than my share of niceties to keep that name.

jamnotjelly
05-07-2013, 04:34 AM
I call both Vals Val because your never in the same place at the same timelol

MamaMiaYoe
05-07-2013, 06:13 AM
OMG how did you know? did you ss me too? please post! wait u have my account info. i'm sorry i fail even if you play my char. so sad.

I know everything :). No dont be sad, we should always be happy like a pink pony sliding on a shiny shimmering splendid rainbow.

awakening
05-07-2013, 06:34 AM
I know everything :). No dont be sad, we should always be happy like a pink pony sliding on a shiny shimmering splendid rainbow.
i not sad for me i sad for you. hacking people account so you know everything so sad.

MamaMiaYoe
05-07-2013, 07:07 AM
i not sad for me i sad for you. hacking people account so you know everything so sad.
rawr Im a hacker!

awakening
05-07-2013, 08:45 AM
rawr Im a hacker!
ikr o.o

Raed
05-08-2013, 01:14 AM
I'm the original Val. Just so you know. Still am too. So call valherous Valh or something other than Val. Ty. I don't care what anyone has to say, I have given NA more than my share of niceties to keep that name.
^ lol

jamnotjelly
05-08-2013, 03:41 AM
Stop posting on this thread!

alhifnawy3
05-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Stop posting on this thread!ok

LuvSosa
05-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Stop posting on this thread!
Bish I cooler than a cooler
Big shouts out to my Jeweler