PDA

View Full Version : in war FS aod n mortal bane r OP and annoying as hell

fantasion
04-30-2013, 02:04 PM
FS AOD in war, funny thing is why some ppl still try to hit them...its so pointless
and then u got aod +mortal bane 300attk buff....that's just OP

suggestion: do not hit FS with aod in war ppl

KonaKona
05-01-2013, 04:36 PM
FS AOD in war, funny thing is why some ppl still try to hit them...its so pointless

suggestion: do not hit FS with aod in war ppl

Well if its a free for all and a large crowd, in a crowded area, it actually worth to hit that fs in AOD, especially with skills that have good AOE. It gives you a stable target to combo off and you will hit any enemy around the fs.

imback
05-01-2013, 07:45 PM

suggestion: do not hit FS with aod in war ppl any fs with 10k or less hp try to go aod in nw il kick their assssssssssssssss

jamnotjelly
05-02-2013, 03:36 AM
any fs with 10k or less hp try to go aod in nw il kick their assssssssssssssss

Hp down lika mudafuda boss

Valdoroth
05-02-2013, 09:22 PM
stupid is as stupid does.

Seul
05-03-2013, 08:27 AM
i love the FS who use AOD right outside the gates to their base when we are farming them, ill get as close as i can without getting hit and go BM3, the AOE stretches quite aways into their base lol

jamnotjelly
05-03-2013, 08:51 AM
i love the FS who use AOD right outside the gates to their base when we are farming them, ill get as close as i can without getting hit and go BM3, the AOE stretches quite aways into their base lol

i hate hat like 5 feet away from the gate andwiz and fa stil hittin me nub class much c_c

Enso
05-03-2013, 09:37 AM

This.