PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this?

Vepa
05-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Is this just a mod or are they adding new effects to bm3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5HSv-2Kwds

Sprite
05-06-2013, 08:29 AM
looks like a mod for sure

Hash
05-06-2013, 03:54 PM
someone just got bored and changed the effects on their client

Valdoroth
05-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Looks like Arcane Golem and Lord Tempus to me. Effects I mean. Simple trick of trial and error unless you know what you're looking for.

Vepa
05-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Looks like Arcane Golem and Lord Tempus to me. Effects I mean. Simple trick of trial and error unless you know what you're looking for.
Can you take WA effects and sub them for WI bm3 effects O.o?

Valdoroth
05-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Can you take WA effects and sub them for WI bm3 effects O.o?Ya you could if you wanted. I replaced WA's bm2 with my red katana once so that I always had a scythe visually equipped. The strangest one I did was Legacy Guardian( Cappella) medium guard's weapon on sig blades. It was too big so I reverted it back. You can do it for a majority of files, but you can't miss anything or it'll crash. Some things just plain don't work swapping. I never tried out skill effects though (aside from aura, which isn't even bother doing bcs aura transmuter now)

Faowin
05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Ya you could if you wanted. I replaced WA's bm2 with my red katana once so that I always had a scythe visually equipped. The strangest one I did was Legacy Guardian( Cappella) medium guard's weapon on sig blades. It was too big so I reverted it back. You can do it for a majority of files, but you can't miss anything or it'll crash. Some things just plain don't work swapping. I never tried out skill effects though (aside from aura, which isn't even bother doing bcs aura transmuter now)

:D I want the weapon of the medium guard.