PDA

View Full Version : they do hack, i promise lol

Seul
05-06-2013, 04:07 PM
this is only one vid so far, got 3 more coming and ill edit them in as i get them uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYq5F4AeYk

LuckyBoy238
05-06-2013, 07:09 PM
yeah,and frap some cap hackers too :rolleyes:

Seul
05-07-2013, 04:23 AM
i know caps have hackers, but sadly i cant really tell when they are hacking cuz im not taking their damage, if i see it, i record it, honestly i think GMs need to do like a ghost thing and watch war for once, all 4 of the last wars i was a part of had some kind of BM3 AOE hacker when we were farming them at base

actually at the last war i was at, i didnt get a recording sadly, there was a 14X FA in BM2, dropped my FA who was in BM3 aura in about 3 seconds 1v1 with a speed hack :s

CandiCoatted
05-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Well sometimes you can leave a image behind and if they kill that they can kill you.. So idk think we can tell if its a back or your image glitch

A hack that I can really call a back was in t5 when about 7 of us were hitting ensign we all died.. It was like a wave or something lol

Seul
05-07-2013, 07:05 AM
you didnt notice my HP going to half instantly? O.o also, the other vids i have wont upload to youtube for some reason :s i got one of a FB dashing thru walls and going BM1 while im combo lol

or the like 2-3 times i was hit when no one was near me when i was running after getting half my HP gone? lol

XuKa
05-07-2013, 07:17 PM
@Seul: are you Valherus aka Lanfere(the old t2 wiz i've remembered)

gachiennuocman
05-07-2013, 08:05 PM
u laging bro XD

Seul
05-08-2013, 03:13 PM
yes, im Valherus, i go by a new name since the merge though, and im lagging? its a shame my other vids arent working with youtube very well or else youd see some really lol hacks in war

CandiCoatted
05-08-2013, 08:20 PM
you didnt notice my HP going to half instantly? O.o also, the other vids i have wont upload to youtube for some reason :s i got one of a FB dashing thru walls and going BM1 while im combo lol

or the like 2-3 times i was hit when no one was near me when i was running after getting half my HP gone? lol

Well as for the other events your bringing up. I don't know about, I'm going by the video u posted. And as for your Ho going half instantly I also seen you ran passed a group of prove and that's when your image could have been left.

And btw if no one else sees the same thing your lagging. For example a wa is hitting you out of range but on their screen you are right I front of them but you fraped them which makes them seem abnormal and they get banned for no reason. Have someone cosign what your claiming

awakening
05-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Well as for the other events your bringing up. I don't know about, I'm going by the video u posted. And as for your Ho going half instantly I also seen you ran passed a group of prove and that's when your image could have been left.

And btw if no one else sees the same thing your lagging. For example a wa is hitting you out of range but on their screen you are right I front of them but you fraped them which makes them seem abnormal and they get banned for no reason. Have someone cosign what your claiming
Video is posted for suspicious stuff as requested by GM. Let them decide. I don't see anywhere where they say if you post something someone has to cosign it ROFL!

ALL THE BOTS IN BLOODY ICE ARE SPAMMING ALZ SELLING!!! CAN SOMEONE CO-SIGN THIS FOR ME PLEASE! I SWEAR ITS NOT LAG!

CandiCoatted
05-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Video is posted for suspicious stuff as requested by GM. Let them decide. I don't see anywhere where they say if you post something someone has to cosign it ROFL!

ALL THE BOTS IN BLOODY ICE ARE SPAMMING ALZ SELLING!!! CAN SOMEONE CO-SIGN THIS FOR ME PLEASE! I SWEAR ITS NOT LAG!

If you can read your own comment the alz bots are something EVERYONE know about and have seen. Just bc you happen to catch this fraps around the time you start lagging and mistakenly get someone banned for your slow net. Oh but I'm sure that sounds fair to you.and yes. it would be better if someone else can come forth with the same problem as you. Like iTelepathy, XGodX or anyone of them who you passed by can say or they were killed the same way. But sadly she died when no one was around sooooooooo we can just leave it up to the gms and GL to the person (if I am right) is found out killing a image and banned for it.

awakening
05-09-2013, 08:01 AM
If you can read your own comment the alz bots are something EVERYONE know about and have seen. Just bc you happen to catch this fraps around the time you start lagging and mistakenly get someone banned for your slow net. Oh but I'm sure that sounds fair to you.and yes. it would be better if someone else can come forth with the same problem as you. Like iTelepathy, XGodX or anyone of them who you passed by can say or they were killed the same way. But sadly she died when no one was around sooooooooo we can just leave it up to the gms and GL to the person (if I am right) is found out killing a image and banned for it.
I feel so bad for that person Q.Q. At least they have you fighting for them!

xTheNexiOnex
05-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Ummm.... her slow net cannot get someone banned...If they get banned it's because the Gm's did find something suspicious after they investigated that account

alhifnawy3
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
i think u lagged at the last 15sec.....GMs should investigate these wars

Enso
05-09-2013, 12:10 PM
u laging bro XD

You do understand that everything going through the game servers is logged right? (Or at least, I really, *really* hope it is.) They wouldn't ban for no reason; they would look at the logs for that war, and if there was suspicious activity, ban based on that. HP/damage/combos/SP, they all check their values with the server, so if you HP is dropping way too quickly, they'll see that, and they'll also see who was dealing that damage.

TeaParty
05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
You do understand that everything going through the game servers is logged right? (Or at least, I really, *really* hope it is.) They wouldn't ban for no reason; they would look at the logs for that war, and if there was suspicious activity, ban based on that. HP/damage/combos/SP, they all check their values with the server, so if you HP is dropping way too quickly, they'll see that, and they'll also see who was dealing that damage.

If that's the case then some of the people who are still playing now, wouldn't be playing. If you know what I mean...

[GM] Kato
05-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the report, guys!

We'll investigate this matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find!

Regards,
[GM] Kato