PDA

View Full Version : Cabal online want start please help

jimbo
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
hey my felow cabalers my cabal online want start. when i click the icon(launcher) it will say in a little rectangle bare that say downloading updates will apear and it will say downloads complete... and thats it i reinstalled the game and same thing please help

carowe27
05-26-2010, 10:50 PM
what country are you from ?

Rastan
05-26-2010, 10:54 PM
un-install,re-download,re-install in safe mode

jimbo
05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
u.s. .... so un-instal first, second re-download in safe mode correct and my problem is fixed or... explain in detail so i want mess up again?

LackofABetterName
05-26-2010, 11:41 PM
cabal doesnt like you.

Rastan
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
un-install cabal first..........re-download...........restart in safe mode.....install cabal,if that doesn't work then idk what to say

jimbo
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
the game worked in safe mode but when i went to normal mode the problem happened again

[GM] DaisY
05-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

I am sorry for your inconvenience.
Please try following steps to resolve the problem:

1. Click the "Check Files" button on the launcher. It will take some time to check all CABAL client files.

2. Turn off your Anti-Virus software add CABAL to your Anti-Virus Exception list.

3. Add CABAL, GameGuard to your Firewall Exception list.
*If you suddenly cannot enter after an update it could be the recent update that changed some Cabal exe's, delete the old exe from the exception list and then re-add the new one. Firewalls and Anti-Viruses know when an exe has been changed and will always attempt to block the new version.

4. Turn off any program that could crash with nProtect GameGuard

5. Adjust your graphics settings (e.g. anti-sampling on/off; full screen on/off)

6. Please up-to-date all your drivers to the latest version.

7. Reinstall the client after a proper uninstall and delete manually the remaining folder of CABAL Online.
(default path : C:\Program Files\Cabal Online (US)

If this guide does not give you a solution, please send us a ticket via Help Desk.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

jimbo
05-29-2010, 04:42 PM
u not getting it daisy when i click the icon it will say download complete and then notthing happens etc.. and when i start game in safe mode it will say cant run properly.... cause of game guard can u guys get rid of gamegaurd please this is not fun gameplay i agreed to when i started playing this game...please dont take this the wrong way

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 07:48 PM
WoW WDf is happening to the game all these people getting hacked and crap and losing their items..