PDA

View Full Version : GM Please help me !

derick
05-10-2013, 04:07 AM
I am a owner of the character Mr4KaI, i am a real one. I don't know why my account got blocked from the sever. I heard that the guy in my Guild who borrowed my account to play did hacking the game. I don't know that is true or not but now i got blocked when i try to log in. Acctually, im a busy guy for work now so i don't have much time for Cabal like before so i let the guy in my Guild play my account with me. So i swear that i really don't know he is hacker. When i heard people tell me that i tried to change the password but it's too late. Please ! Can GM check up this problem for me please ! I will waitting for respond from you GM.

Thank you !

aientd311
05-10-2013, 06:06 AM
I think that's ur fault, he used hack in TG and now got banned.

IFrost
05-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Rule 1: Never share your Information with anyone.

Rule 2: Hacking means complete ban of the account even if it wasn't you.

whitetrash
05-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Lol some people are retarted lol
Gl with that
Brb loling

jamnotjelly
05-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Rule 1: Never share your Information with anyone. unless your xi

Rule 2: Hacking means complete ban of the account even if it wasn't you.

there we go o_o

Sprite
05-10-2013, 09:51 AM
I am a owner of the character Mr4KaI, i am a real one. I don't know why my account got blocked from the sever. I heard that the guy in my Guild who borrowed my account to play did hacking the game. I don't know that is true or not but now i got blocked when i try to log in. Acctually, im a busy guy for work now so i don't have much time for Cabal like before so i let the guy in my Guild play my account with me. So i swear that i really don't know he is hacker. When i heard people tell me that i tried to change the password but it's too late. Please ! Can GM check up this problem for me please ! I will waitting for respond from you GM.

Thank you !

you shared the account, you took the risk. nothing that can be done for you. giving someone your account information knowing full well they could compromise your account is your burden

deathgate
05-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Lol so d one i just reported was already banned huh. Oh well he just wasted ur +15 set :(

justice
05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
gee talk about an overused excuse. It's always someone else playing their account that's hacking. typical.

Lol some people are retarted lol
Gl with that
Brb loling
^

imback
05-10-2013, 10:57 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?37686-some-fs-named-Mr4KaI_10-hacking-in-war/page2
u see how epic u did in nw? LOLOOLOLOLOL

iMazz
05-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Lol very epic hax and he got 2 videos of your char doing it.. dam.. just thinking about all those gears and weapons and alz all gone.. Q.Q Dont share accounts!.. u basically just told all of the reasons why they should banned your account.. so no excuses...

Look on BAD USER REPORT section of the forum.. u will see how this "guildie" hacks using your char.. have fun! i know i did lol..

leonasenshi
05-10-2013, 06:50 PM
bwahahahaha oohhh my god that was sooo funny.... people are just plain idiots XD

Razwordz
05-11-2013, 02:15 AM

Thank you !

Let me share with you what everyone else is thinking.

1. Your excuse is BS....... its almost as bad as your dog ate your homework.
2. The fact that you used this excuse thinking it would work, shows your complete stupidity.
3. Even if you shared your account (which if you did, refer to #2), you then tell EstSoft that you shared your account which is against TOS. (Again, refer to #2)
4. You posted it here on open forums thinking that GM's are gonna pay attention to your rant of BS... (again, refer to #2)
5. Google Translate this.... "I'm an utter moron that will grow up to be a drain on society", Now say that 500 times in your native language while waiting for the GM's to reply... Don't worry, they will. Just wait by the phone, they will call ! ! !

whitetrash
05-11-2013, 08:52 AM
^^ what he said

Valdoroth
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM

2. The fact that you used this excuse thinking it would work, shows your complete stupidity.
3. Even if you shared your account (which if you did, refer to #2), you then tell EstSoft that you shared your account which is against TOS. (Again, refer to #2)
4. You posted it here on open forums thinking that GM's are gonna pay attention to your rant of BS... (again, refer to #2)
5. Google Translate this.... "I'm an utter moron that will grow up to be a drain on society", Now say that 500 times in your native language while waiting for the GM's to reply... Don't worry, they will. Just wait by the phone, they will call ! ! !Ras is correct on all accounts.

GM have mentioned in the past, one of the in-game Tips even states that sharing account information is not allowed. Almost any game out there has this same rule.

MasterChaosX
05-11-2013, 04:36 PM

5. Google Translate this.... "I'm an utter moron that will grow up to be a drain on society", Now say that 500 times in your native language while waiting for the GM's to reply... Don't worry, they will. Just wait by the phone, they will call ! ! !

i never saw XI play on your account during preseason mission battle

Sprite
05-11-2013, 08:42 PM

for the record i actually hacked him and stole all his gear
edit: and deleted his whole char and stole his dog

Razwordz
05-11-2013, 11:19 PM

And I've never seen a Dalmation drifting in a Honda Celica... Did see a Husky do it once though.

whitetrash
05-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Here for my Monday laugh
People make me laugh