PDA

View Full Version : Make all dungeon items non cb,to make pve fun again.

Legato685
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Lets face it since crafting came out,the urge to run dungeons is now dead because almost all the
drops are worthless expect ultra rare stuff like slot extenders and epaulets.I think its time all gears are non cb
because crafting gears are better anyway.Cb was set in place as a sort of security,which is now outdated with the
introduction of better crafting gears.Not all the cabal population can craft,so for those that depends on pve to make alz making
items non cb will give them a better chance of selling stuff that drop from dungeons.

Note: stuff like Drie,Lynacus,Tyrant,Killain,Prideus can remain cb because there unique items.

Faowin
05-13-2013, 05:06 PM
This is actually the best solution I've seen. Character Binding items were set up as a unique security, but with craftsman items and unbinding stones, that security is becoming nothing more than an aggravation now.

terror
05-13-2013, 06:43 PM
I agree no more CB, but then what are the unbinding stones for?

aientd311
05-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Agree....... but............ impossible o.0

Faowin
05-14-2013, 06:21 AM

I think you can use unbinding stones on other things aside from PC gear. If not, we can just remove them.

Agree....... but............ impossible o.0

And just how is it impossible?

truely false
05-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Best suggestion about CB items in other words I agree 100% its time to drop Character Binding.

+100

Legato685
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM

For Drie/Lynacus weapons and armor,also they can still be useful on ab items.
the only time I see someone using a unbinding stone on a cb gear that drop in dungeons is if it have 14 amp,everything else is a Hugh waste.

Valdoroth
05-15-2013, 09:32 PM
I vote all CB turn into just AB and unbind stones just un-account bind, unless extended. To alleviate extended Extender Removers should be added.