PDA

View Full Version : Simple suggestions to make cabal better!!!

forcewiz
05-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Increase Drop Rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grinding in MF or PF for items is such a hassle with the low drop rate. Why should 170s grind but for drops?

Dungeons are almost all fail. Most people do 1 or 2 dungeons a day, so making a profit of a mill here and mill there is only good for people who devote their whole life to cabal, who basically do one dungeon after another to make money. Increase the dungeon drop rate radically for the dungeons which require a party. FTB2f, AoS, Illusion, Forbidden and even EoD b2f should have at least one very good drop per run because it requires a party of several people. If a party of 4 goes into AoS and the best drop is a UCHH, what is the point of even trying that dungeon knowing most likely ull waste ur time. I rather solo FT or Sod....

Nation War needs key changes !!!!!!

You guys need to attract more people to NW and to do that u simple can increase the reward system. Right now the war system is for point grinders and lazy bums who don't care anything about winning or losing. Builders hardly build because there is no incentive to building. Why should anyone risk wasting their Alz to build in a war which they don't care to win or lose? Building with points is such a stupid concept. Why should I be penalized for building with points if i don't care about winning or losing? Give more reward to builders and take off this building with alz nonsense!!!!! Give builders their rewards don't punish them for building.

All you have to do to make cabal better is increase drop rate everywhere and reward people more who actually go to NW and who try to win the war.

To those who say NA cabal is full of lazy bums. Well its because cabal doesn't reward players for actually playing the game. Again, I can stand in trade channel with 500m and make 50m+ a day standing there buying and selling and absolutely not moving an ounce of muscle. Whats the point of actually playing the game, going into fail dungeons and participating in NW which only I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up all my cash?

LackofABetterName
05-27-2010, 02:50 AM
I thought the drop rate issue has been gone over many times.

The main issue is the quantity, not quality of people.

no comment on nation war.

Hatsuho
05-27-2010, 02:52 AM
/rage

S4SSAFRASS
05-27-2010, 03:34 AM
"OK" you wanted to know lol
1. no spamming bots
2. cheaper alz. or cheaper stuff. because some prices are ridiculous.
3. more alz drops
4. should be able to more when premium. i think a new outfit each time you go as one. but we get to pick what one we want. permed of course..
my input only!

Akira
05-27-2010, 04:18 AM
i agree with most of what he said, expecaly NW.

LILCHAOLAO
05-27-2010, 07:25 AM
+1

ThisisaForumId
05-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Eh, not that important.

Jenus
05-27-2010, 09:09 AM
I agree mostly with the nation war part. It does drain alot of your money for little benifit. I can understand why alot of people don't build in 150+ war only because they recapture bases to fast for it to really matter when the person is just standing there wasting the time they could be getting points. =/ I always hated building in war...it's so boring lmao.

Berserk_Fury
05-27-2010, 09:23 AM
"OK" you wanted to know lol
1. no spamming bots
2. cheaper alz. or cheaper stuff. because some prices are ridiculous.<- Lol wut?
3. more alz drops
4. should be able to more when premium. i think a new outfit each time you go as one. but we get to pick what one we want. permed of course..
my input only!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1671/facepalm2ic7copyrl2jpgj.jpg