PDA

View Full Version : T5 FA hack bm2+bm3 no cooldown, GM plz check it

hieu_ga
05-20-2013, 06:34 PM
i have track this FA for a long time, i see him alway in bm2 and bm3 in nation war, now i have some evidence
sever: Titan
name: ElectroMagnetic
time&date: 18:40~18:55 monday 5/20/2013

TeaParty
05-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I don't see anything wrong here, still would have been nice if you had a video cause those sses that you've provided could have been when his bm2 was nearly ending and whatnot.

This is what I got out of your sses:
17:05 - BM2; 13:00 - BM2; 8:07 BM2
15:04 - BM3; 9:55 - BM3

The BM2 from 17:05 to 13:00 is questionable, but as I stated before, you could have taken the ss when he was in the middle of his BM2. If that was so, his cooldown on BM2 would have been less than 5 minutes, The other sses seem normal to me though. In the end, it's up to the GMs to decide whether this person should be punished or not, just wanted to give my two cents.

hieu_ga
05-21-2013, 12:17 AM
His bm2 only renew when he die or the bm2 end, and it cost 300s= 5min to renew, so that if he want to have another bm2, i must be in time about 12:00 or lower, but the time between his bm2 is only 4 min less( 17:05 - 13:00).

You can go nation war and test the time between your bm2 and the next bm2, u must be 5min or more when your bm2 end to have another bm2.
GM can know he is hacker or not when they check the log file or something else.

Sorry for my bad english, i use google translate

j00da
05-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Funny thing about that, you have no SS when he first went into bm2, so your ss is worthless, you have no idea when he first went into bm2, also there' is a bm costume glitch, are you even aware of that? i'm not sure if it glitches on bm2 but it sure does on bm3, sometimes i see people hitting me with a bm2 attack and they look like they are in bm3, Sheesh. As TeaParty mentioned also you don't know or provide any proof as to when he went into bm, or if he even relogged ? Just' Sayin'

His bm2 only renew when he die or the bm2 end, and it cost 300s= 5min to renew, so that if he want to have another bm2, i must be in time about 12:00 or lower, but the time between his bm2 is only 4 min less( 17:05 - 13:00).

You can go nation war and test the time between your bm2 and the next bm2, u must be 5min or more when your bm2 end to have another bm2.
GM can know he is hacker or not when they check the log file or something else.

Sorry for my bad english, i use google translate

hieu_ga
05-21-2013, 10:51 PM
You mean i lag and see him in bm2 custume while his bm2 is end ? let see 2 ss at 13:00 and 08:07 and you can see he shot the procyons with 2 gun, not using magic skill or else, and he can't relog for bm because capella have alot ppl wait list in this war.

TeaParty
05-22-2013, 07:51 AM
You mean i lag and see him in bm2 custume while his bm2 is end ? let see 2 ss at 13:00 and 08:07 and you can see he shot the procyons with 2 gun, not using magic skill or else, and he can't relog for bm because capella have alot ppl wait list in this war.
Disregard the costume argument, it does not apply in this case.

That's the problem, how do we know whether or not caps had a WL? You're claiming that caps have a waiting list without proper proof. Did you screenshot the numbers of caps and procs when you were in the lobby? If there really was a WL, caps could relog and procs can enter nw...

hieu_ga
05-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes, i don't have ss about the numbers of caps and procs, but you can see in ss 09:55, look at the chat table, the ppl name KingOfMageS still in 2 wl.
I don't know he is your friend or not, but all i see in this thread is you want to help him prove he not a hacker, i don't want to controversy anymore, let the GM do their job, they will know he is hack no not, ty.

TeaParty
05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes, i don't have ss about the numbers of caps and procs, but you can see in ss 09:55, look at the chat table, the ppl name KingOfMageS still in 2 wl.
I don't know he is your friend or not, but all i see in this thread is you want to help him prove he not a hacker, i don't want to controversy anymore, let the GM do their job, they will know he is hack no not, ty.
First of all, he is not my friend by any means. I don't need to prove that he is not a hacker because 1)You have little to no proof at all and 2)your arguments are weak. Just because KingOfMageS is WL 2 at 9:55 does not mean the FA could not have logged out and waited for the cool down to be over before the mentioned time. As I said, people in T5 cap side are more than willing to relog when you ask them to and procs could always enter nw.

His bm2 only renew when he die or the bm2 end, and it cost 300s= 5min to renew, so that if he want to have another bm2, i must be in time about 12:00 or lower, but the time between his bm2 is only 4 min less( 17:05 - 13:00)...
You do realize battle mode(s) cool down as you're in it right...(apparently not)?Which brings us back to my argument that you could have screenshotted him in the middle or near the end of his BM.

xvxURIZENxvx
05-24-2013, 04:43 PM
You can still re-log for quick BM CD,it just takes a little bit longer now.

Lulu
05-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Funny thing about that, you have no SS when he first went into bm2, so your ss is worthless, you have no idea when he first went into bm2, also there' is a bm costume glitch, are you even aware of that? i'm not sure if it glitches on bm2 but it sure does on bm3, sometimes i see people hitting me with a bm2 attack and they look like they are in bm3, Sheesh. As TeaParty mentioned also you don't know or provide any proof as to when he went into bm, or if he even relogged ? Just' Sayin'
Let's not talk in third person ;)

[GM] Kato
06-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the report, hieu_ga!

We'll investigate this matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find!

Regards,
[GM] Kato