PDA

View Full Version : Channel Chat in War

Faowin
05-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Opposing nations can speak to one another in nation war inside channel chat. This allows spies to come and communicate through that. Please fix this.

Fishy
05-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Something tells me that they've been aware of this from the start...

awakening
05-26-2013, 08:44 PM
there is a lot of ways for spies to communicate. someone can have two computer and leave their other char afk or build useless towers to use up points. I ask that GM fix the hackers in wars first. Plus what is there to spy? Proc always goes alpha, cap always goes omega. It doesn't take a genius or a spy to figure that out.

Enso
05-26-2013, 09:19 PM
there is a lot of ways for spies to communicate. someone can have two computer and leave their other char afk or build useless towers to use up points. I ask that GM fix the hackers in wars first. Plus what is there to spy? Proc always goes alpha, cap always goes omega. It doesn't take a genius or a spy to figure that out.

Or communicate in *any* other way: skype/sms/vent/whatever.

Faowin
05-27-2013, 08:27 AM
Or communicate in *any* other way: skype/sms/vent/whatever.

Ban all communication in war then. :P

Abi
05-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Ban all communication in war then. :P

So how are you gonna stop people from using teamspeak or Ventrilo or Skype during war...?

Faowin
05-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Dark Magics

Fishy
05-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Remember Kato said something about sacrificing first borns and stuff being discussed in a planning meeting after the merge? I think that's what spies do these days and only such magics will stop it