PDA

View Full Version : support team do the tickets and stop caring about money so much

syndrah
05-27-2010, 10:37 AM
ive had tickets open for 2 months still not even addressed.

gm team comes up with new events and more ways to make money while completely not giving a sht about tickets.

2 months is too long if it was a month then i would deal with it, but jesus 2 months give me a damn break. if there isnt enough of you then hire some.

people havent been able to even transfer their accounts and still got no help.

people still have screwed up guild storages.

people still have characters missing and some 0 parameters

people still have missing titles/equipment/items

and so on you get my point. gms do somethign about this stop putting in new events and start working on those tickets. you guys are becoming more and more like ogp. and that aint a complement

do something about all this trolling and this bullsht.

start banning people who starts topics for the dumbest reasons ever.

the forums is completely out of control.

ps. answer 3368

mohnd
05-27-2010, 10:50 AM
GM Just care about money nothing else they should care about game more and about problems and when they see all problems fixed make money -_- baddest GM ever

cadacus_ater
05-27-2010, 10:53 AM
You can't expect them to drop everything they are doing and work on all of this. Yes, problems should be mentioned, but there are other people that would rather see the new events, though i'm not one of those people. Keep in mind that there is often more to problems, game maintenance, and mangagement than some of us commonly think of, and what may seem like a simple problem may in fact be very complex and time-consuming. Yes I can understand you are frustrated and ideally these issues would be resolved quickly, but they are human beings. Don't be too hard on them.

And not saying that this would apply to you, but there are bound to be some help desk tickets that are not worth the time (attempts to exploit the system, people who were banned for 'no apparent reason' according to them, etc.). Sorting through everything takes time, though I will conceed that 2 months is a long time for a ticket to go unanswered. Periodic status updates for tickets would be nice to have for situations like this. Perhaps a thread on priority response criteria or something along those lines would be appreciated.

mohnd
05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
if they cant not handly game then why that make it please stop defend GM's and u cooolkid stop kiss they ass they dont care about they members baddest GM's ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iplayed more then 20 MMO rpg game idont see any game have problems yea this game are funnest game but with wrong ppl so you shut up and stop think about your self they dont defend on self for they know they are noobs

YumCookies
05-27-2010, 11:14 AM
If they really cared about money they wouldn't have limits on CS items...but they do.

cadacus_ater
05-27-2010, 11:22 AM
shut the f up son

That's all you have to say? You don't have to read it if you don't like so much text. Or were you trying to outdo my post length by quoting me then adding your own line because you are too lazy to think up more than one sentence?

At mohnd and all the other flamers:
If you would stop crying about it, we wouldn't have a reason to defend them. :cool:

flykrnrom3o
05-27-2010, 11:26 AM
shut the f up son

get the F out son

syndrah
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
people like coolkid should be permabanned.

those limits are still high and they can still make a killing off of it.

syndrah
05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
least thats something.

[GM] DaisY
05-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Dear,
We will reach you as soon as possible.
I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

mohnd
05-29-2010, 07:39 PM
dose GM DaisY only GM here??? inever see anyother GM reply on thread

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Ikr and thats only thing they say they should let you be able to send help desk tickets without signing in i cant even acess the emails i "get" from cabal so wdf i could have been back online by now but all my stuff probably going by now and i hope EST is going to provide me with my items if they are gone i worked super hard on this game been playing since ogp ran it..