PDA

View Full Version : Slot saver

Abi
06-03-2013, 10:25 AM
So, I was thinking about this for a bit...

How about a slot extractor for gears?

i.e : I get martial boots for BL with amp in slot, but it's the wrong type of amp. I use this slot extractor item to obtain an amp scroll

alhifnawy3
06-03-2013, 11:17 AM
hmmmmm....this means that there will be 21%amp gear everywhere........maybe you should say with low success rate on adding amp option.....plus this would make amp scrolls very cheap considering there's alot of unwanted amp gear

Abi
06-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Well... KR and EU already have 21% amp everywhere. NA is way behind other servers gear-wise speaking.

I have yet to even see a single legit non-event amp scroll show up, although they are SUPPOSED to be obtainable at a low % from breaking (patch note a long while ago) I've been breaking dozens of items on a daily basis since then, and so did my guildmates, and nothing.

gachiennuocman
06-03-2013, 01:08 PM
sounds ! ga.y

Fishy
06-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Who cares if we're behind. Work harder! Very few people actually farm once they have money, which is why these things don't show up like they used to. KR have those gears because they LIVE for the game and EU has it because they are a very alive and involved community with lots of events and active players continuously trying to one up each other and themselves. Your idea would have us all become lazy basement dwellers who have their gear practically handed to them.

terror
06-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Who cares if we're behind. Work harder! Very few people actually farm once they have money, which is why these things don't show up like they used to. KR have those gears because they LIVE for the game and EU has it because they are a very alive and involved community with lots of events and active players continuously trying to one up each other and themselves. Your idea would have us all become lazy basement dwellers who have their gear practically handed to them.

Hear hear! ;o

Valdoroth
06-06-2013, 11:20 PM
I hope we NEVER get an item like this (or the pet one for that matter). It really ruins the entire concept behind slotting. It puts all power to either rich in alz players, or ecoin buyers.

Faowin
06-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Sounds like you should consider Clash Of Clans.

Fishy
06-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Well... KR and EU already have 21% amp everywhere. NA is way behind other servers gear-wise speaking.

I have yet to even see a single legit non-event amp scroll show up, although they are SUPPOSED to be obtainable at a low % from breaking (patch note a long while ago) I've been breaking dozens of items on a daily basis since then, and so did my guildmates, and nothing.

Did you even read the patch notes? At all? They specifically say that amp scros are only obtainable from +7 or higher gears. And as far as the notes are concerned, it doesn't specify whether or not the rate increases with higher levels of enchanting. I'd only assume they do, but amongst the pool of other scrolls available, it's still a slim chance. But they do, and indeed have appeared outside of events.

Fishy
06-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I hope we NEVER get an item like this (or the pet one for that matter). It really ruins the entire concept behind slotting. It puts all power to either rich in alz players, or ecoin buyers.

I heard about that....looks like game breakers are starting to become more favorable to alot of noobs these days -.-

Abi
06-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Did you even read the patch notes? At all? They specifically say that amp scros are only obtainable from +7 or higher gears. And as far as the notes are concerned, it doesn't specify whether or not the rate increases with higher levels of enchanting. I'd only assume they do, but amongst the pool of other scrolls available, it's still a slim chance. But they do, and indeed have appeared outside of events.

orly? Man I really need to get my eyes checked...

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/The-3rd-Awakening

- Rate of gaining Option Scroll
When extract reinforced item level is below 6: 1 Option Scroll
When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)

Also I remember Valdoroth saying that a GM had confirmed to him that supposedly the + of an item did not modify your chances of getting an amp scroll.

To be honest, I don't even think they actually added it to the breaking possibility, just a way to make sure only people that participate in "spend all your money on ecoins events" can have a chance at it.

Valdoroth
06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
orly? Man I really need to get my eyes checked...

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/The-3rd-Awakening

- Rate of gaining Option Scroll
When extract reinforced item level is below 6: 1 Option Scroll
When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)

Also I remember Valdoroth saying that a GM had confirmed to him that supposedly the + of an item did not modify your chances of getting an amp scroll.

To be honest, I don't even think they actually added it to the breaking possibility, just a way to make sure only people that participate in "spend all your money on ecoins events" can have a chance at it.Incorrect. To re-explain: The + HAS to be 7 or higher. What does not matter is what is in the slot. The SLOT does NOT matter. Only the +7 or higher.

Furthermore, the Daily EoD3 quests give Option Scroll Cubes which can give ANY highest scroll in the game. They are another source of amp scrolls. Also a source of MCR and Rate scrolls. Yes You may not be able to beat the dungeon, but even just 1-2 of those cubes every day if waaaaay higher than 0 chances at all.

Patience and being stubborn are the two key elements.

See 2 pictures for Amp Scroll info:
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/hofflers/AmpScrollextract1.jpg (http://s650.photobucket.com/user/hofflers/media/AmpScrollextract1.jpg.html)
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/hofflers/AmpScrollextract2.jpg (http://s650.photobucket.com/user/hofflers/media/AmpScrollextract2.jpg.html)

Abi
06-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Yeah maybe it's because I'm French, maybe it's because their English is really really poor... but if someone says " is below 7" to me it means lesser than 7, not greater than.

Also, still doesn't change the fact that ever since that patch was released, I haven't heard of a single person obtaining an amp scroll. I am not just talking about myself, I'm talking in general. OF course, if anyone DID get an amp scroll, I would be glad to hear about it.

and sorry about the confusion, was a long time ago. I just remembered you megashouting about GMs confirming something to you about amp scrolls

Valdoroth
06-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah maybe it's because I'm French, maybe it's because their English is really really poor... but if someone says " is below 7" to me it means lesser than 7, not greater than.

Also, still doesn't change the fact that ever since that patch was released, I haven't heard of a single person obtaining an amp scroll. I am not just talking about myself, I'm talking in general. OF course, if anyone DID get an amp scroll, I would be glad to hear about it.

and sorry about the confusion, was a long time ago. I just remembered you megashouting about GMs confirming something to you about amp scrolls Well as we all know, the rates for epic top end stuff are very low. And when lets say only 1000 items +7 or higher in both servers combined (probably not too far off in reality) the chances of at least 1, is obviously low. When no one tries intentionally to get them, they will not drop.

Unless you actually try, it won't happen. If you don't try to +12 your item, it won't +12 itself. It might take 500 cores to +12, but trying over and over eventually succeeds. See my point?

ByungShin
06-16-2013, 04:38 PM
lul...the idea of being able to extract gears for scrolls...amp scrolls at that... lol... serious? the fact that there's craftsmen forci out now... people with +15 forci...lul... now amp scrolls...the game is really easy enough already.... no need to make it any easier....

Faowin
08-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Is this same concept for getting amp scrolls the same for max crit rate? Do my gesrs have to be +7 before a chance for it comes?