PDA

View Full Version : More Customization.

Mishon
06-13-2013, 12:58 PM
You guys need to start releasing more face/hair kits in bulk like seriously they are extremely easy to make why don't we have more yet? Also a lot more single piece costumes wouldn't hurt but not just hats and face accessories, some shirts, pants, gloves and shoes would be great also. At the very least be more like Dragon Nest, since they realized they got lazy with the character customization they decided to compensate with a huge variety of costumes and faces that can be mixed and matched to add some uniqueness to your character. Cycling a fixed amount of costumes every update is just flat out lazy, we should be getting a new costume at the very least every monthly update.

Valdoroth
06-14-2013, 10:42 AM
+1

ByungShin
06-14-2013, 08:30 PM
bump

Gary
06-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Support!

terror
06-15-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm down for more customization without paying, but anything would be nice at this point.

Here's an easy one: make a Purify Epaulet costume (no stats, appearance only). That look is awesome.

Faowin
06-15-2013, 07:36 AM
We really don't need any more face customization. When you're in war, you're not going to be looking for cool faces or anything. And you can barely see your own unless you zoom way in on it. But I do like the idea of more costumes. Costumes are fun.

ByungShin
06-16-2013, 10:06 AM
knowing as to how cabal is falling behind in customization by a lot... i think any change or any "more" of customizations in general...whether it be face/hair/costumes etc... would be better... but not from ideas ESTSoft...cause...you guys are dookie... i suggest taking in suggestions from us as in...the players who play...and obtain ideas from them...so it's more fun for us... and more appealing... and since in a way most people in this game have a similar type of "style" or what not...

Noah
07-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Support

EmmersonLazaro
07-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Make an anime based costumes!
Le Akatsuki suit~

Peaches
07-06-2013, 07:26 AM
Make an anime based costumes!
Le Akatsuki suit~

wai r u an FA againz

Fishy
07-07-2013, 09:11 AM
This!!! Absolutely this! Do like OGP did and just make everything available all the time and get the devs in Korea to make some more !

Fishy
07-07-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm STILL waiting for a black bard costume to come out >.< MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Faowin
07-07-2013, 10:07 AM
MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Signature worthy

Fishy
07-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Lol wow. Dem feels

Faowin
07-07-2013, 10:40 AM
This!!! Absolutely this! Do like OGP did and just make everything available all the time and get the devs in Korea to make some more !

The reason they don't, is because it's a brilliant marketing idea. They get a lot more money this way, and it isn't game breaking, so I like this one.

Fishy
07-07-2013, 10:45 AM
The reason they don't, is because it's a brilliant marketing idea. They get a lot more money this way, and it isn't game breaking, so I like this one.
How would making every costume available all the time be game breaking? Instead of making a couple bucks every time someone buys a hanger, they could make big bucks on each costume. So then there would be a ton in game, people would then sell, so they'd make money on hangers again, and repeat. It'd make the player base happy, dropping the in game cost of costumes with such a plethora, and people would be able to purchase the one they want whenever, thus solid profit on EST's side. So it's a win-win.

Faowin
07-07-2013, 10:57 AM
How would making every costume available all the time be game breaking? Instead of making a couple bucks every time someone buys a hanger, they could make big bucks on each costume. So then there would be a ton in game, people would then sell, so they'd make money on hangers again, and repeat. It'd make the player base happy, dropping the in game cost of costumes with such a plethora, and people would be able to purchase the one they want whenever, thus solid profit on EST's side. So it's a win-win.

I meant at least it isn't an item that is breaking, like the item slot save. Also, when you word out like that I guess you are right. I foresaw a different outcome.

jamnotjelly
07-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I'm down for more customization without paying, but anything would be nice at this point.

Here's an easy one: make a Purify Epaulet costume (no stats, appearance only). That look is awesome.

+5 from 3 years ago

Valdoroth
08-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Bump for much needed idea. Dev's can spend like 5 days to make 10 hairs....seriously. We want more hairs+ faces (faces are even easier). Also give us the weapon skins from in-game characters/ bosses/mobs :D

brusky
08-21-2013, 10:19 PM
I vote for a keyblade. I want axels.. Wa shout get Saix wep For bm2 . Fa should get xigbar weps Skin for bm2. And a mini 9 tails pet . Make it happen fast

Valdoroth
08-21-2013, 10:27 PM
6998 I want this one.

brusky
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Lolol that costume be sexy af

Mishon
08-21-2013, 11:44 PM
6998 I want this one.

Weapon skin plz! so smexy