PDA

View Full Version : Summer in Gold event

Razwordz
06-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Really? This is the event you guys can come up with. All you guys are doing is regurgitating the same old event.. Seeing that craftsman forci gear is under a bil to buy, I don't see much of what is left of the cabal population getting much use from this event. I've never been one to complain in the four years playing this game. But you guys are lost, and throwing this old event at us is an insult.

krad
06-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Instead of same old sig with 7% amp they sud make it 14amp mayb it a bit more exciting.. pos game n pos GMs ideas...

iShootRainbows
06-26-2013, 12:50 PM
I agree with you that it's ridiculous to repeat the same event over and over again. Honestly, buying a premade +15 sig suit would be a lot cheaper and as you said, buy craftsman Forcium.

EDIT: 14% amp would make the game more broken than it already is

krad
06-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Btw craftman sig only like 300m n already better than that pos sig event.. guess they didnt think.. rip logic...

IBladE
06-26-2013, 01:18 PM
Woulda been better off copying the EU event.

Vepa
06-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Woulda been better off copying the EU event.
I so agree with u, its like they tryin to lose more players on purpose

whitetrash
06-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Cabal community QQ we want events
Cabal gives event
Cabal community QQs over event
Any event they do people QQ maybe that's why they don't care anymore
It's not like the gm staff controls the events anyways it's all controlled by est
If you don't like what they pick QQ to them

You never know there may be something in the works with the new update that's incoming.

Vepa
06-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Cabal community QQ we want events
Cabal gives event
Cabal community QQs over event
Any event they do people QQ maybe that's why they don't care anymore
It's not like the gm staff controls the events anyways it's all controlled by est
If you don't like what they pick QQ to them

You never know there may be something in the works with the new update that's incoming.
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?360924-Celebrate-7-years-with-CABAL!

i sell stuff
06-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Actually, a ton of people can benefit from this event. If enough people want that 7% amp they will want UCH. It looks like the ceiling is 1.6m, but that should still raise the price of uch from 300k. And considering the number cores people will have after the ladder matches, a lot of people might be able to profit off this. Just trying to look at the bright side of a "p2w" event.

CandiCoatted
06-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Actually, a ton of people can benefit from this event. If enough people want that 7% amp they will want UCH. It looks like the ceiling is 1.6m, but that should still raise the price of uch from 300k. And considering the number cores people will have after the ladder matches, a lot of people might be able to profit off this. Just trying to look at the bright side of a "p2w" event.

What is "pay2win" really? Whether its usd or alzs your still paying to win if we"re being technical

Tbh, I'm glad there's an event and noo I'm not saying it bc i dont have a 7/40helm.. Yet!

whitetrash
06-26-2013, 04:25 PM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?360924-Celebrate-7-years-with-CABAL!

Congrats you did not comprehend a word I said

Mishon
06-26-2013, 04:27 PM
What is "pay2win" really? Whether its usd or alzs your still paying to win if we"re being technical

Tbh, I'm glad there's an event and noo I'm not saying it bc i dont have a 7/40helm.. Yet!

How many people are legitimately rich in this game? I'd guess maybe 20% lol, the rest are alz buyers that use real money and events like these which require a crap load of alz to benefit from are gonna be a cake walk for alz buyers, therefore pay 2 win. And btw p2w only applies to real currency not in-game xD.

LeftySlayer
06-26-2013, 05:48 PM
yall noobs still play this game? hahahaha

Mishon
06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
yall noobs still play this game? hahahaha

Lol you still check the forums of a game you don't play?

Vepa
06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Congrats you did not comprehend a word I said

Hmm...

brusky
06-26-2013, 09:10 PM
I so agree with u, its like they tryin to lose more players on purpose

The game spends money to run.. they loose a bunch of the population they have an escuse to shut down da game And leech our money one cabal 2

LeftySlayer
06-26-2013, 09:35 PM

What is so wrong with checking the forums? Playing(checking) on the forum is much funner than playing the game lol. Because it only takes seconds, I can use my 2-3min spare time to laugh at you noobs lol and i can access it from anywhere/anytime i want LOL. I played this game long enough to know that the game is not worth my time anymore XD.

whitetrash
06-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Hmm...

Yes I don't play and troll the forums prob ?

xFear
06-26-2013, 10:04 PM
its not even overcraft its just a regular sig piece.funny is that buying a craftman piece is better than spending usd and time on this pos event.so yeah ppl.DONT WASTE UR TIME PLZ.

Ludacris
06-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Ps4.

xFear
06-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Ps4.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4909/yw1p.jpg
better.

Valdoroth
06-26-2013, 11:04 PM
its not even overcraft its just a regular sig piece.funny is that buying a craftman piece is better than spending usd and time on this pos event.so yeah ppl.DONT WASTE UR TIME PLZ. Valid point.

xvxURIZENxvx
06-26-2013, 11:14 PM
Selling

Craftsman Forcium Armorgloves (WA.) 8% ASA,3% RCR,2% HP Steal 1.3b
Craftsman Forcium Armorboots (WA.) 8% ASA,3% RSA,50 HP 1.2b

Fishy
06-27-2013, 12:37 AM
SigMetal is completely overrated....the only people who might even remotely benefit from this are the people in T3 who cap off at Sig gear...and even then only a handful will get to use them. Plus, we all know that only a small handful of people will have the patience (and the alz) to +14 these pieces and then they're going to sell them at 1.5b+ a pop, when you can get a Craftsman Sig or Forci for much cheaper and + it yourself for less to a point where it surpasses the Sigmetal...all in all, this event is a good one, but they should've used a different grade of gear, like the newly released Archridium. Give us all a hand in conquering EoD3 and the upcoming AFT2 with something that surpasses even Forcium. I don't know...maybe even introduce a new mob boss that has a small % chance of dropping some really rare epic equipment pieces to each map and have the drop list scaled to each individual map. Something. ANYTHING other than a recycled sigmetal event.

xvxURIZENxvx
06-27-2013, 12:52 AM
A good osmium set should last anyone long enough until they have enough alz to buy forcium,The only advantage to getting sig is for op'ing T2.

And with all the craftsman sig already floating around out there,I doubt anyone is going to participate in this event.

aientd311
06-27-2013, 12:53 AM
Voucher now is 160m ea o.0, good price to donate for........ cash coin buyers

brusky
06-27-2013, 01:27 AM
GG to voucher prices

Mishon
06-27-2013, 02:26 AM
Time to buy some vouchers :), I'll wait till price push up to 180m+ xD

aientd311
06-27-2013, 03:50 AM
Time to buy some vouchers , I'll wait till price push up to 180m+ xD
U should "wish" that it would happen =))

DivineExorcist
06-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Complaining here isn't gonna accomplish anything this game has been progressively getting worse with the same recycled events for 2+ years. At this point i don't care about whose fault it is GM's or "Est developers" that they push the blame on even though every other cabal EU,PH,KR some how gets 10x better events. They will not listen or care about what we say, So maybe what we do will work. Just stop playing, if for the last 2 years you cant justify playing this game its time to stop. We cannot keep rewarding terrible developers and management.

NiteFalcon
06-27-2013, 11:50 AM
welcome to NA where the only thing that matters is SGH sales, not the satisfaction of consumers

Sprite
06-27-2013, 02:48 PM
welcome to F2P games where the only thing that matters is cash shop sales, not the satisfaction of consumers

fixed

LaPela
06-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Time To Leave Sever and Go Other Cabal Better Event More Rewards And More Exciting GG

Ludacris
06-27-2013, 06:04 PM
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4909/yw1p.jpg
better.

It would have been funnier if it had a 1st generation xbox instead of the third. Juan, get it.

Valdoroth
06-27-2013, 08:00 PM
It would have been funnier if it had a 1st generation xbox instead of the third. Juan, get it. *fourth

1st: Xbox (http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/The-History-of-the-Xbox-original.jpg)
2nd: Xbox 360 (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Xbox-360-arcade.jpg)
3rd: Xbox 360 Slim (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Xbox-360S-Console-Set.jpg)
4th: Xbox One (http://compass.xboxlive.com/assets/59/d5/59d51511-a3a1-42df-8f82-912b0a1e05cb.png?n=XBR_Hero2.png)

My question is why do they always re-design the controllers? People were already used to the old one...

DanteX
06-27-2013, 08:03 PM
this is the same sig event that we had not long ago >.< why do they keep overlooking the sig weapon event, atleast something different. we offer plenty of ideas for events but they just repeat the same old basic junk.

Valdoroth
06-27-2013, 08:28 PM
this is the same sig event that we had not long ago >.< why do they keep overlooking the sig weapon event, atleast something different. we offer plenty of ideas for events but they just repeat the same old basic junk.I've actually wondered that too. It's always 2 sig events a year. They alternate boot+glove, and suit+helm.

I'm still wondering why they're still the basic old amp style. I'm surprised they're not at least craftsman grade. I agree that they should reflect overcrafted versions (matching Forci grade). Then and only then would they even be worth trying.

IFrost
06-27-2013, 08:30 PM
sig event is a waste of time...cause nowadays anyone can get easy 60 rate without helm

Troll123
07-13-2013, 07:51 PM
I swear cabal players never appreciate anything GM try to do for us, yes Sig craftsman is better than sig event but good luck spending over 1b on getting 7/40 craftsman helm
For the people saying this game is a waste of time, i believe all games, we just use them to pass time when we have nothing to do.

RafaxSae
07-14-2013, 05:56 PM
I swear cabal players never appreciate anything GM try to do for us, yes Sig craftsman is better than sig event but good luck spending over 1b on getting 7/40 craftsman helm
For the people saying this game is a waste of time, i believe all games, we just use them to pass time when we have nothing to do.

it is not that we dont appreciate wut GMs do for us when it comes to events,its the fact that other servers get different events and we barely get 1 and when we do its the same event we had a couple of months ago or w/e.
point is if they are gonna do an event then at least take into consideration wut the community wants/needs. if they would have done it then we would of had the weaps event not the stupid armor.getting forcy is cheaper and better than the retarded armor(besides helm ofc).clearly gms had a chance to give every1 something we could enjoy,instead they just copy-paste the same stuffs from last time.
everytime i see them saying"we take into consideration all of your concerns and ideas to make this game better" i just lol.i am pretty sure if some1 made a poll and we had to choose between EU Gms and NA GMs,ppl will vote for EU;now ask urself why is that...

CandiCoatted
07-14-2013, 08:53 PM
it is not that we dont appreciate wut GMs do for us when it comes to events,its the fact that other servers get different events and we barely get 1 and when we do its the same event we had a couple of months ago or w/e.
point is if they are gonna do an event then at least take into consideration wut the community wants/needs. if they would have done it then we would of had the weaps event not the stupid armor.getting forcy is cheaper and better than the retarded armor(besides helm ofc).clearly gms had a chance to give every1 something we could enjoy,instead they just copy-paste the same stuffs from last time.
everytime i see them saying"we take into consideration all of your concerns and ideas to make this game better" i just lol.i am pretty sure if some1 made a poll and we had to choose between EU Gms and NA GMs,ppl will vote for EU;now ask urself why is that...

Other than the fact people might jut pick eu Gms to spite NA Gms....
Could happen lol

EmpyreanLord
07-14-2013, 08:59 PM
my take on all this depends on when they'll start putting out some events from the summer event preview thread.

i know cabal ph is riddled with hackers, but when i look at their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CABALPH) and compare it to ours, its starkingly clear why our server is the least populated.