PDA

View Full Version : To GM Daisy ( Wizards BM 2 Error )

xEtherx
05-27-2010, 10:31 PM
To GM Daisy,

I spoke to you the other day about the error with the wizard BM2. For about 6 months now the wizards BM2 is doing less dmg then BM1 or even basic skill attacks. This problem has been around sense the game was in OGP's hand and many of us are getting sick of seeing other classes getting buffs while an issue with wizards BM2 has gone unresolved.

I am providing you with 3 screen shots to display the issue. Each screenshot I am using Extreme Dual Cannon and the damage is recorded with a critical hit.

Screenshot 1: is no BM or aura using EDC. Dmg amount: 1087dmg

Screenshot 2: is BM 1 using EDC. Dmg amount: 1211dmg

Screenshot 3: is BM 2 using EDC. Dmg amount 1080dmg

All these screenshots are using no dmg enhancers with the same equipment for each attack. As you can clearly see wizards currently do more damage without bm2 then with bm2. We of the wizard community would greatly appreciate EST fixing this issue. If this is intended then please change the description of BM2 so the wizarding community is not confused by this. I have also sent in a ticket to the help desk ( ticket #4612 ) for you to review.

Added: Discriptions of BM1 and BM2. According to these descriptions BM2 should be stronger. Defense registers currectly however added magic attack does not.
]510

I appreciate you taking the time to read and review this post and Thank you for a rapid response.

HibachiRayne

LackofABetterName
05-27-2010, 10:37 PM
it was nerfed a while back for pvp/pk/gw.

xEtherx
05-27-2010, 11:07 PM
edited for clarification.

bump

rythemz
05-27-2010, 11:12 PM
bm2 damage is reduced by some percent in pvp/pk long time ago.

Flarius
05-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Notice how in bm2 how you can cast 2 skills at once? Yeah, that's why they nerfed it.

Shinn
05-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Dont get why hes complaining WI will still get number in war lol and probably be that way forever

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 05:02 AM
First: I am not complaining.

Second: When OGP had the game their GM's stated they and EST were aware of the issue with wiz BM2 and were working to currect the problem. However this was never currected nor was any other response given as to if this was a silent nerf. If so then Its a request to simply change the description of BM2.

Third: I spoke and demenstrated this for GM Daisy moments prior to this weeks M/A. Per Her REQUEST I gathered SS and compiled the information for her in a ticket. I only posted this on the forums so SHE could see the ticket and information had been submitted. Come on lets face it Helpdesk Tickets sit around for weeks before answered.

I'm not stupid, I know wiz Have dual cast capabilities. So unless you can provide me a SS with further proof that this action was intentional or a SS of OGP responding in any other way besides saying " We are aware of the problem with Wizards BM2 and working to currect this issue. " Please do not troll this thread. It is adressed and intended for the support team.

K....Thanks...Bye,

HibachiRayne.

rythemz
05-28-2010, 06:48 AM
If you have played since CB, you will noticed that at some big update (maybe its the Reloaded update), they reduced the damage dealt by wizard's bm2 in pk/pvp. It was stated in that update's patch note. As for the description, maybe they realize that it's not that big deal to change it and make a new stat for pk/pvp and another stat for pve.

Matrimoney
05-28-2010, 07:16 AM
If WI's did any more dmg in BM2 they'd be destroying people with ease in BM2.

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 08:36 AM
as stated before. this information was posted at GM Daisy's request. If the nerf was intentional then its simply a request to change the description of BM2.

If you have played since CB, you will noticed that at some big update (maybe its the Reloaded update), they reduced the damage dealt by wizard's bm2 in pk/pvp. It was stated in that update's patch note. As for the description, maybe they realize that it's not that big deal to change it and make a new stat for pk/pvp and another stat for pve.

This change is not only effecting pvp/pk it is also effected vs mobs and yes It has been this way sense the reloaded update However it WAS NOT in the update notes that they nerfed the wiz BM2. The issue was brought up on OGP forums and GM replied They were working to fix this. If you can find proof of this by all mean SS and post it to expedite the later of my request which is to change the description.

So once again I will state This information was compiled at the request of GM Daisy and I only posted it to the forums ( with Ticket Number ) to bring it to their attention thru a secondary means so they can either fix the issue as stated by the GM at OGP or ammend the description of BM2 so that we of the wizard community will finally know that yes this silent nerf was intentional.

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
If WI's did any more dmg in BM2 they'd be destroying people with ease in BM2.

Ya mean kinda like FA's in BM2 do now or more like FS that 1-2shot people in bm2 or maybe like bladers do with their claws and knock-lock in BM2???

Flarius
05-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Hmmmm You also know that WI's are the only class with blink right? Blink + fade + dash = already hard as hell to hit. Also FS's are the most crit dependent class out there and the only melee class with no hp buff.

Hmmm I wonder why WI's already always get top in war...Oh yeah, because they are already strong enough.

jrock
05-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Ya mean kinda like FA's in BM2 do now or more like FS that 1-2shot people in bm2 or maybe like bladers do with their claws and knock-lock in BM2???

I don't know about others but I know FA's BM2 isn't really that strong, especially with low magic atk. Once FA's get kd'd in BM2 which is easy to with balders/WAs/FSs BM2 FAs are pretty much dead. FAs also can get or almost get 1 hit by bladers bm2 skill. WIs BM1 can out damage FAs BM2. I don't really think WI BM2 need any more power...its fine as it is.

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Again with the trolling. GM Daisy This is a perfect example of why a forum moderator even if they are responsible volunteers to patrol these threads.

Once again I will state this thread was INTENDED for the SUPPORT TEAM ONLY. You all are only trolling this for your own amusement.

jrock
05-28-2010, 09:11 AM
You should PM her then.

Spur
05-28-2010, 09:21 AM
o i didnt even notice this topic. well yea supposedly wiz bm2 in pvp/pk got nerf to about 80% of its full dmg making bm1 stronger in pk/pvp. i dun see y they did this but i never really complained about it either. reason is cause even when wiz bm2 was at 100% i still prefered bm1+combo even when i dont have a leg. a wizzies bm2 is too easily countered/bugged... a simple dashing out of range,stun or knockdown just makes our bm2 cast 1 skill instead of its 2. bm1 is not only stronger its more reliable and gives u way more control

wat ogp said about fixing was not that bm2 itself. right when that patch came out not only did they nerf bm2 to 80% our lances or cannons were nerfed to 80% in pvp as well. the lances or cannons is wat ogp fixed

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 09:52 AM
o i didnt even notice this topic. well yea supposedly wiz bm2 in pvp/pk got nerf to about 80% of its full dmg making bm1 stronger in pk/pvp. i dun see y they did this but i never really complained about it either. reason is cause even when wiz bm2 was at 100% i still prefered bm1+combo even when i dont have a leg. a wizzies bm2 is too easily countered/bugged... a simple dashing out of range,stun or knockdown just makes our bm2 cast 1 skill instead of its 2. bm1 is not only stronger its more reliable and gives u way more control

wat ogp said about fixing was not that bm2 itself. right when that patch came out not only did they nerf bm2 to 80% our lances or cannons were nerfed to 80% in pvp as well. the lances or cannons is wat ogp fixed

If they nerfed bm2 to 80% of its intended buff then please review and compair screenshots 1 and 3.

BM2 adds 210 M.attk if you reduce it to 80% of its value that adds 168 M.attk. If this was the applied value then that would be fine as it is the 20% reduction but still stronger then BM1.

In screenshot 1 the dmg on the corisponding edc crit is 1087dmg. In screenshot 3 the corisponding EDC crit in BM2 is 1080. This mean that BM2 is not only not appling the added magic attack currectly wether its at its intended value or its displayed value. BM2 is in fact reducing the damage below that of a wizard using no BM at all. That is what I am pointing out.

I am not doing this primarily from a pvp/pk/war perspective but a pve perspective as well. When associated with the pve perspective the issues of chasing become irrelevant as in pve bm2 is the core of the wizards arsonal in pve vs mobs, boss hunting and dungeon clearings.

Again I demenstrated this to GM daisy and at her request have provided SS and a HD ticket for them to review. If they deem it to be intentional then a simple change of the description is all I am requesting.

I do however agree with you that in a war situation bm1+ combo is a much better with a legacy or not as you do not chase nor can you miss. In war I find bm2 only useful against taking down gates or on a guardian due to its DPS. Out side of that when it comes to war BM1 > BM2.

Spur
05-28-2010, 10:40 AM
bm2 nerf is not from its +matk, its nerfing ure total dmg. if ure skill hits for 1000 it changes to 800. when a wiz gets strong enough 20% reduce is higher than the 300matk bm2 gives which results in lower dmg in bm2 than non bm2

DaSmexy
05-28-2010, 02:16 PM
well did you use hit him with combo while in bm1 or w/o bm1 or aura
cuz there is a lil different dmg when you using combo.
-.- idk how to expain it but yea anyway if you use skilling while comboing you make lil more dmg

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 02:31 PM

Bladers get like 50% knock down with normal attack in Bm2. Maybe.

You might want to change the name of this topic to: "To anyone that cares"
Because DaisY sure as hell doesn't. Prove me wrong

xEtherx
05-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Again with the trolling. This information was compiled and presented at the request of GM Daisy. Had this not been demenstrated and the error seen by GM Daisy She never would have requested the information I have provided here. So once again please stop trolling. I hate to say this but Spur is the only one providing useful feedback based on his speculated calculation. I say speculated because ESt has yet to provide the community with a true formula to calculate dmg wether it be dmg output or reduction.

Thanks again spur for your useful contribution.

xEtherx
05-29-2010, 07:54 PM
To GM Daisy ( Wizards BM 2 Error )
To GM Daisy,

I spoke to you the other day about the error with the wizard BM2. For about 6 months now the wizards BM2 is doing less dmg then BM1 or even basic skill attacks. This problem has been around sense the game was in OGP's hand and many of us are getting sick of seeing other classes getting buffs while an issue with wizards BM2 has gone unresolved.

I am providing you with 3 screen shots to display the issue. Each screenshot I am using Extreme Dual Cannon and the damage is recorded with a critical hit.

Screenshot 1: is no BM or aura using EDC. Dmg amount: 1087dmg

Screenshot 2: is BM 1 using EDC. Dmg amount: 1211dmg

Screenshot 3: is BM 2 using EDC. Dmg amount 1080dmg

All these screenshots are using no dmg enhancers with the same equipment for each attack. As you can clearly see wizards currently do more damage without bm2 then with bm2. We of the wizard community would greatly appreciate EST fixing this issue. If this is intended then please change the description of BM2 so the wizarding community is not confused by this. I have also sent in a ticket to the help desk ( ticket #4612 ) for you to review.

Added: Discriptions of BM1 and BM2. According to these descriptions BM2 should be stronger. Defense registers currectly however added magic attack does not.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and review this post and Thank you for a rapid response.

HibachiRayne

copy and paste so GM doesn't have to read thru trolls.

BUMP

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Spell properly if you're trying to make yourself out to be educated.
This clearly is an issue to be sent in to their support section, or if you're going to post on the forums, the technical issues section.
Your thread is also clearly being ignored; obviously, so stop crying.
Have a nice day :)

xEtherx
05-30-2010, 08:10 AM
lol another kid screaming for attention. Grammer and spelling is by no means a measure of intelligence. So please do tell me what I mispelled because iespell checker didn't find anything when i posted it.

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 10:13 AM
I didn't say it was a sign of intelligence, I said it was a sign of an education.
If you want somebody to assist you then obviously you want them to understand what you're trying to say.
The fact that you edited your post after proves you at least acknowledge my point.
Anyways, whatever, it's like I said, your thread is being ignored, if you sent in an ticket then wait for a response.
One last thing, I like how I'm automatically a kid because I tried to correct you, as if that's something adults aren't supposed to do.
I'll be taking my attention with me as I leave.
Thank you and have a nice day.

WIpwns
05-30-2010, 10:16 AM
old.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 10:49 AM
I didn't say it was a sign of intelligence, I said it was a sign of an education.

Because one has nothing to do with the other, right bro?

xEtherx
05-30-2010, 12:52 PM

Education huh? Well I'll give you a breif rundown. Graduated Highschool with Honors and AP credits in Math and science in 1995. From 1997-2001 I attended community college and obtained my manufacturing engineering degree. In 2000 I obtained my master molders certification lvl1 and lvl2 from RJG, The worlds leader in plastics technology. from 2002-2006 I obtained my journeymans Electricians license. Ever year sense I attend at least 2 10 hrs continued education courses to keep my license valid. During the course of all these years I purchased IT training discs from Testout IT services and aquired my A+, Net+, Microsoft and cisco certifications. I'm 33 yrs old and unlike kids like you I haven't left school sense I left highschool.
I do however apologize that spelling and grammer have always been my worst skillset.

I know its a little off topic but it puts things in perspective. Im not bragging I am just showing you what GROWN UP's Do.

On Topic. As I have repeatedly stated GM Daisy requested I compile this information for her in a ticket, which i did. I only posted it on the forums as a visible marker that the information had been submitted. Now run along lil kiddies.

Oh yeah you just got punked.

K...Thanks...Bye

HibachiRayne

P.S. Lethal is that sketch of a hellfire mech helm?

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 01:34 PM
It's RX-0 Unicorn Gundam.

xEtherx
05-30-2010, 01:46 PM
ah look just like a hellfire head from exteel. Thought ya might have played.

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 12:39 AM
ugh trolls make it impossible to keep serious topic ontop.

Bump

[GM] DaisY
05-31-2010, 02:58 AM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

First of all, this is not a bug, but designed to.
The magic attack increase of Wizard BM2 skill 'Double Caster' works with monsters correctly.
However, we made an exception which slightly decreasing the magic attack of BM2 skill, only for the case which used to the other characters.
As BM2 of Wizard is quite strong so that it breaks the game balance between Wizard and others.
Please do understand with this issue. =)

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Sheep
05-31-2010, 03:18 AM
stop being so butthurt because you do a little less damage. what other class gets to cast 2 skills at once? wiz rape pf bosses better than any other class, so be glad.

BleedingSoul
05-31-2010, 05:10 AM
DaisY;50022']Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

The magic attack increase of Wizard BM2 skill 'Double Caster' works with monsters correctly.
However, we made an exception which slightly decreasing the magic attack of BM2 skill, only for the case which used to the other characters.
As BM2 of Wizard is quite strong so that it breaks the game balance between Wizard and others.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Who cares what you think

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 05:26 AM

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Well thanks for the reply. However why did you waste my time when demonstrating this, and then ask me to compile the information for you in a ticket. would have saved us both alot of time and data storage had you just answered the question in game.

Dont ya think after 6 months you should update the description?

Close Thread.

Sheep
05-31-2010, 06:31 AM
not closed, son.

Sheep
05-31-2010, 06:49 AM

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

ty, daisy. you are a pro
kakaka, told you its not aglitch, son. keep QQing + stage 5 butthurt

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c0/Madmime.jpg

[GM] Jamie
05-31-2010, 08:37 AM
xEtherx,
For the next time, please leave us a ticket regarding the in-game bugs and glitches.
It will make things a lot easier and faster.
The thread will be closed.