PDA

View Full Version : Steve and xSae are 2 different ppl...

xFear
07-09-2013, 12:17 AM
ok so this past week and this entire weekend i been getting LOTS of pm about if i am "steve aka xFear".
me and xFear(steve) traded wiz through a middleman and everything was good.i got the name xFear cuz my fb name was FearMyBlade;and he got the name Fear.
then i rename to my original wiz name (the same i used on venus xSae) and he rerolled or w/e and got the name i was using for a while...
if hes a scammer or not,its not my prob and i have nothing to do with it.i just dont want ppl thinking i(xSae) am him cuz this last sunday was rlly annoying...
ima stop using this forum acc and make a new one.
so please dont confuse me with xfear(steve) or w/e name he has right now or will have in the future.i only use 1 name and its xSae.
i will really appreciate it if u dont <3
ty ty

CandiCoatted
07-09-2013, 12:59 AM
So

MamaMiaYoe
07-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Yeah ....so?

whitetrash
07-09-2013, 07:57 AM
That really reaches the 4 people that read the forums lol

Fishy
07-09-2013, 09:49 AM
*slow applause* so touching...good show, chap.

Troll123
07-09-2013, 09:50 AM
ok so this past week and this entire weekend i been getting LOTS of pm about if i am "steve aka xFear".
me and xFear(steve) traded wiz through a middleman and everything was good.i got the name xFear cuz my fb name was FearMyBlade;and he got the name Fear.
then i rename to my original wiz name (the same i used on venus xSae) and he rerolled or w/e and got the name i was using for a while...
if hes a scammer or not,its not my prob and i have nothing to do with it.i just dont want ppl thinking i(xSae) am him cuz this last sunday was rlly annoying...
ima stop using this forum acc and make a new one.
so please dont confuse me with xfear(steve) or w/e name he has right now or will have in the future.i only use 1 name and its xSae.
i will really appreciate it if u dont <3
ty ty

hey steve how much u buy ur wiz for

Valdoroth
07-11-2013, 09:21 AM
I heard about that whole escapade. It's not 100% pointless to post this. The few of us that do read forums and play can at least know the clarification and if anyone asked in-game we can explain it in a nutshell. I was asked like 2-3 days ago.

LaPela
07-11-2013, 09:50 AM
who cares move on nerds

whitetrash
07-11-2013, 12:35 PM
The risk you run when you play account go round deal with it Christ

Lord Kronius
07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
XSAE OWNS! I got your back buddy >=]