PDA

View Full Version : Trade Dispute Tickets

[GM] Lorkan
07-09-2013, 02:28 PM
With the increasing number of players submitting Trade Dispute Tickets. We would like to remind our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player.

While we have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes, on special situations we do assist our players.

For player-to-player trade disputes that require our Support Staffs' assistance, we require some information before we can assist you.

Required Information:
1. Agree with our Limited Restoration Terms:
2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
3. A screenshot of the trade agreement.
4. Detailed Explanation of how the issue occurred:

Sample of Trade Agreement:

Ballade: WTS Black Bard Costume
Kato: I'll buy it for 500K Alz
Ballade: K! Meet me at BI CH5

Tickets submitted without the screenshot of the trade agreement will be not be accepted due to lack of evidence.

Noah
07-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Lorkan;390439']With the increasing number of players submitting Trade Dispute Tickets. We would like to remind our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player.

While we have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes, on special situations we do assist our players.

For player-to-player trade disputes that require our Support Staffs' assistance, we require some information before we can assist you.

Required Information:
1. Agree with our Limited Restoration Terms:
2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
3. A screenshot of the trade agreement.
4. Detailed Explanation of how the issue occurred:

Sample of Trade Agreement:

Ballade: WTS Black Bard Costume
Kato: I'll buy it for 500K Alz
Ballade: K! Meet me at BI CH5

Tickets submitted without the screenshot of the trade agreement will be not be accepted due to lack of evidence.

Please tell me that's a spoiler for what's to come!? :cool:

Fishy
07-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Please tell me that's a spoiler for what's to come!? :cool:

THIS!!!!! Oh god PLEASE!!! I'd pay dollar upon dollar for that without any shame for admitting it!!!

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 03:37 PM
This is so fking ridiculous ! GMs u guys needa get smart

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 03:40 PM
does it fking mean ss should be taken for every trade huh?

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 03:48 PM
for not getting blocked
trading alz from char to another is counted as illegal alz?
EST should fire these mdfkers GM for not working smart and being lazy as f:mad:

whitetrash
08-15-2013, 04:00 PM
^^^ he mad yo

[GM] Kato
08-15-2013, 04:16 PM
does it fking mean ss should be taken for every trade huh?

I understand you're upset, but take it down a couple levels and let me try to explain.

The main reason this whole trade dispute policy is put into place is to protect -you-. You don't have to take a screenshot for every trade, that's completely at your discretion. However, if you feel like you're trading something substantial and you want to make sure you don't get screwed over by someone else, then I would highly recommend it. Think of it as insurance for the trade. It helps us return what's rightfully yours should things go south, plus it helps us punish the player who tried to get away with it. We want to help you in every way we can, and all we ask is for a little cooperation to do so.

MamaMiaYoe
08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Its the convo in the screenshot which they will look at or evaluate. Not the items in the trade window. Your proof will be that convo of what you guys agreed to trade to each other. I dont think there's a flaw with this system. It's actually a good idea.

Peaches
08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
GM Kato number 1 GM

Flaye
08-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Its really cool when I reported someone then Im the one who got blocked lol

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Kato;394115']I understand you're upset, but take it down a couple levels and let me try to explain.

The main reason this whole trade dispute policy is put into place is to protect -you-. You don't have to take a screenshot for every trade, that's completely at your discretion. However, if you feel like you're trading something substantial and you want to make sure you don't get screwed over by someone else, then I would highly recommend it. Think of it as insurance for the trade. It helps us return what's rightfully yours should things go south, plus it helps us punish the player who tried to get away with it. We want to help you in every way we can, and all we ask is for a little cooperation to do so.
Aight ! I got it now thanks BUT This is really annoying. I'll consider it for trading next time.
Also, what if trading alz for no items as borrowing/ lending alz in-game? is it considered as illegal alz trade which might cause acc blocking ?
WE NEED HELP ON THIS !

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 06:28 PM
:) i like a dis one

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 06:33 PM
This trade policy is kinda useless since no one is fking retarded to let their trade accidentally happened or went wrong on direct player-to-player trade like that

ieatfacebook
08-15-2013, 06:55 PM
This trade policy is kinda useless since no one is fking retarded to let their trade accidentally happened or went wrong on direct player-to-player trade like that

idk i c many retarded ppls buy charc and got scamm

brusky
08-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Taking ss ez af.. I do it all the time. See I just did it. there i did it again. And again. Man I'm on a roll.

Hotpod
08-15-2013, 07:29 PM
this policy is not for the trade on account binding and char xfer but normal trade player to player

ieatfacebook
08-15-2013, 11:14 PM
this policy is not for the trade on account binding and char xfer but normal trade player to player

still trade player to player cuz u trading alz to the player for the charc

Enso
08-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Taking ss ez af.. I do it all the time. See I just did it. there i did it again. And again. Man I'm on a roll.

xD

whitetrash
08-16-2013, 07:50 AM
The only way anyone gonna get scammed or screwed is if it involves a char xfer
If you don't look at the trade window before you accept its your own fault just saying ....

[GM] Lorkan
08-16-2013, 09:43 AM

What's the ticket number? I can look it up and find the reason for being blocked.

Aight ! I got it now thanks BUT This is really annoying. I'll consider it for trading next time.
Also, what if trading alz for no items as borrowing/ lending alz in-game? is it considered as illegal alz trade which might cause acc blocking ?
WE NEED HELP ON THIS !

You don't need to do anything. You're the one losing the items from a bad trade and he gets to run, skip, dance, and twirl with your stuff, like a fairy princess.

Our old policy was simple. You were a victim of a bad trade, "Your fault! Too bad! Deal with it!"

We changed our stance to help our community. To not let bad players ruin the game for good players. All we ask is to meet us in the middle.

The only way anyone gonna get scammed or screwed is if it involves a char xfer
If you don't look at the trade window before you accept its your own fault just saying ....

You would be surprise how many tickets comes in because someone didn't take the 1 sec needed to verify if it was the correct item they agreed upon.

Faowin
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Lorkan;394194']You would be surprise how many tickets comes in because someone didn't take the 1 sec needed to verify if it was the correct item they agreed upon.

Lawl, I can see right now someone putting up a plain forcium suit for a craftsman PC suit making 1bil right there.

whitetrash
08-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Wanna bet lol

whitetrash
08-16-2013, 11:07 AM

Only the blind that don't take 2 sec to look in the trade window get screwed frankly I think they deserve it if they don't look

Flaye
08-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Lorkan;394194']What's the ticket number? I can look it up and find the reason for being blocked.

You don't need to do anything. You're the one losing the items from a bad trade and he gets to run, skip, dance, and twirl with your stuff, like a fairy princess.

Our old policy was simple. You were a victim of a bad trade, "Your fault! Too bad! Deal with it!"

We changed our stance to help our community. To not let bad players ruin the game for good players. All we ask is to meet us in the middle.

You would be surprise how many tickets comes in because someone didn't take the 1 sec needed to verify if it was the correct item they agreed upon.

Please check 88176 and 88380
If I can get reply, send it as a reply on my ticket -.-

[GM] Lorkan
08-17-2013, 05:12 AM
Please check 88176 and 88380
If I can get reply, send it as a reply on my ticket -.-

Your ticket was addressed correctly, review the answer on your Ticket History.

Next time you claim you got blocked because you reported someone. Make sure to not leave out the main details, like you were account sharing and someone made a chargeback on your account! Just saying, I know it's not that important of an information. But it might help.

whitetrash
08-17-2013, 06:45 AM
Lorkan;394314']Your ticket was addressed correctly, review the answer on your Ticket History.

Next time you claim you got blocked because you reported someone. Make sure to not leave out the main details, like you were account sharing and someone made a chargeback on your account! Just saying, I know it's not that important of an information. But it might help.

Lol my hero

Faowin
08-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Lol my hero

Not just yours, but all of ours.

Flaye
08-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Lorkan;394314']Your ticket was addressed correctly, review the answer on your Ticket History.

Well cant be helped I guess.. Thx anyway
Would it be possible if I can get the names of my char seens I reserved them
For my future char ^^.. Would be good if I can get it privately thank u

Immortal Dilemma
08-29-2013, 10:46 AM
You guys should really get some Mods at least like 5 or so. Trusted players
i seriously don't understand why you guys just can get Mods in this game.

whitetrash
08-30-2013, 08:07 AM
You guys should really get some Mods at least like 5 or so. Trusted players
i seriously don't understand why you guys just can get Mods in this game.

Hell yea I vote me for lead mod

Abi
08-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Also someone said this on the forums a while back.

When it comes to the point you need to trust someone, make sure it's someone you can personally go strangle if things go wrong, like a sibling! (love u sist :P)

Hellraven
03-07-2014, 09:48 AM
what's the policy on scams made before your "take over" on eu part ?

whitetrash
04-23-2014, 04:00 PM
what's the policy on scams made before your "take over" on eu part ?

Get shots of the agreements and they will normally take care of you
No proof no help

Valdoroth
04-27-2014, 03:10 PM
what's the policy on scams made before your "take over" on eu part ?Get shots of the agreements and they will normally take care of you
No proof no help

Most EU players probably have plenty of old screenshots of their character, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to prove you're the owner. Just give them a zip file of like a million ss lol. I'm sure that's plenty proof.

renzolita
01-22-2015, 12:52 PM
me responden el mesaje... muchas gracias