07-17-2013, 05:22 AM
It's imbalanced now that you can put tier 5 gear on a tier 2 character

deathgate
07-17-2013, 05:53 AM
T2 cant wear forcium.....sig yes

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 06:15 AM
T2 cant wear forcium.....sig yes

Jump a measly 10 whole levels into t3 and you can wear forcy....

Noah
07-17-2013, 06:40 AM
The lower tiers should have gear limits because you just need to be rich to own in lower tiers.

deathgate
07-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Do u guys play in t2?

Noah
07-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Do u guys play in t2?

I play t1 mostly and occasionally t2, the gap between normal players and rerolled rich ones are too big in t2 for my liking lol everyone running around with +15 sig wreaking havoc.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Tier 1 you can wear +15 osmium/lapis

Tier 2 you can wear +15 sig-metal

Tier 3 you can wear +15 forcium

Everything else doesn't matter since there's maybe 10 pieces of drei frame out there worth wearing and none of them together make a good set,and 90% of the archridium that drops isn't even slotted.

There is no incentive to level out of lower tiers when you're giving the imbalanced players a chance to prey on the unsuspecting.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Lol lol lol

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Lol lol lol

Players shouldn't be able to be jerks to the new players in t1-2-3 who can't even afford 1 piece of good gear....no sport in it.

But a 190 trillionaire can rock a full 7/40 sig alt against a nub 105 in ST?

Enso
07-17-2013, 12:18 PM
But... gear imbalance exists throughout the game... I don't see how T1, T2, and T3 are special.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 12:24 PM
But... gear imbalance exists throughout the game... I don't see how T1, T2, and T3 are special.

Most players I talk to in wars on both sides agree that the level requirements make the lower tiers imba...the ones that don't are the only ones who go to the nub wars anymore.

Enso
07-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Most players I talk to in wars on both sides agree that the level requirements make the lower tiers imba...the ones that don't are the only ones who go to the nub wars anymore.

Of course it's imbalanced. Any level range large enough to make a war bigger than 1v1 will cause an imbalance level wise. 140 is very different than 169, and 170 is very different from 190.

There are people in T4 still in +9 osm, and people in T4 with +15 forcium.

Just because someone *can* wear a grade of armor doesn't mean that they can afford it. People who are richer and better geared will have an easier time in war no matter the tier.

I do think that war is imbalanced, but I don't think there is a "fix" as easy as changing armor level requirements or gear restrictions.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 12:53 PM
You would figure with as long as you have been farming you would have better gear by now and not crying about this stuff ......just saying

They won't do anything about it because the intentions are to level the char to the higher tiers not stay in the lowbie one

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 01:06 PM
You would figure with as long as you have been farming you would have better gear by now and not crying about this stuff ......just saying

They won't do anything about it because the intentions are to level the char to the higher tiers not stay in the lowbie one

I could have been in full +11 or higher craftsman forcy in t3 right after the merge if I wanted too,but I stayed in ST,OSM and TG just so I wouldn't be known as "that one guy",but now everyone is going op status and fighting the same people they fight in T5 with less HP on lowbies.

PumpedUpKicks
07-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Its called twinking.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Its called twinking.

Leave my cousin out of this and remain on-topic please.....

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 01:25 PM
I could have been in full +11 or higher craftsman forcy in t3 right after the merge if I wanted too,but I stayed in ST,OSM and TG just so I wouldn't be known as "that one guy",but now everyone is going op status and fighting the same people they fight in T5 with less HP on lowbies.

So what you are saying is because you made the bad choice not to do it you want others to suffer like you

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 01:40 PM
So what you are saying is because you made the bad choice not to do it you want others to suffer like you

It wasn't bad decision,It was a courtesy to the the t3's who don't even have stage 1 bm3

6IX
07-17-2013, 01:41 PM
I love how you feel you did T3 a favor for using S.TIT, OSM, and/or TG gear.

You geared your T3 character to prey on noobs. Now that there's competition in your hunting grounds you start crying?

You Sir is a SCUMBAG EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Noah
07-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Pay to win son that's how it goes.

Enso
07-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, why complain about a war that is 29 levels large, and not about MB, which is 40 levels? You cry about 139's fighting 110's, but completely ignore 190's fighting 150's? Oh wait, you're a T3 farmer, and never go to MB... carry on.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 01:49 PM

You geared your T3 character to prey on noobs. Now that there's competition in your hunting grounds you start crying?

GG couldn't have worded it better

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 01:57 PM

HAHAHAAH....212% cdi isn't that impressive on a t3 with only 52/52 rate,1500 attack and 1000 defense

Noah
07-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, why complain about a war that is 29 levels large, and not about MB, which is 40 levels? You cry about 139's fighting 110's, but completely ignore 190's fighting 150's? Oh wait, you're a T3 farmer, and never go to MB... carry on.

The gap between 190 and 150 isn't nearly as big, by then everyone is in +15 forcium.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 02:09 PM
How about instead of them changing nw to make it better for your lazy needs. You get off your ass and gear your char that's what I would do instead of crying on a forum about how I'm getting it broke off in my ass cause my gear blows

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 02:13 PM
How about instead of them changing nw to make it better for your lazy needs. You get off your ass and gear your char that's what I would do instead of crying on a forum about how I'm getting it broke off in my ass cause my gear blows

I'm not being selfish,NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone,especially if we get greenlit by valve.

jamnotjelly
07-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Am i noob for not having full +15 forcy at 180? :'(

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm not being selfish,NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone,especially if we get greenlit by valve.
Everyone has a choice on what nation to pick and what gear to to use and also how long they stay in that tier
If that's what you want all tiers should be equilized and the effort you put in for gear would be a complete waste of time
You alone control what gear you wear by how dedicated you are to the game if you are getting. Hammered get off your ass and get some gear
But then again how pathetic is it that someone that's been farmin the same war who boasts about how good they are is the one complaining they getting destroyed lol

6IX
07-17-2013, 02:33 PM

I'm not owning in T3 anymore, NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone, specially if we get greenlit by vavle.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Everyone has a choice on what nation to pick and what gear to to use and also how long they stay in that tier
If that's what you want all tiers should be equilized and the effort you put in for gear would be a complete waste of time
You alone control what gear you wear by how dedicated you are to the game if you are getting. Hammered get off your ass and get some gear
But then again how pathetic is it that someone that's been farmin the same war who boasts about how good they are is the one complaining they getting destroyed lol

I don't know what you're talking about,I war on my t3 maybe 3-4 wars a week tops and have always claimed to be average,I'm just pointing out a paradigm shift in NW since the level requirements on gear is so minimal between TG/SG/Mystic and Forcium

I'm not owning in T3 anymore, NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone, specially if we get greenlit by vavle.

My truth > Your fiction

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 02:37 PM
HAHAHAAH....212% cdi isn't that impressive on a t3 with only 52/52 rate,1500 attack and 1000 defense
I'd cry with those stats too

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 02:41 PM
I'd cry with those stats too

you cry over pixels?

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 02:44 PM
you cry over pixels?

That's exactly what you are doing in this thread
But yea if my stats were that bad after playing as ling as I have I would prob cry yes
Christ I havnt played in forever and my stats are better then that just saying man
Less QQ more pew pew

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 02:48 PM
That's exactly what you are doing in this thread
But yea if my stats were that bad after playing as ling as I have I would prob cry yes

All I'm doing is pointing out an imbalance,you're the one making it about something else.

6IX
07-17-2013, 02:51 PM
All I'm doing is pointing out an imbalance,you're the one making it about something else.

It wasn't imbalance when you were owning. Now that people out gear you, it's imbalance all of a sudden.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 02:51 PM
The imbalance comes from people like you that are too scared or lazy to get gear to go to the big boy war
Pull up your panties and jump on in to the pool son stop being a farmer

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 02:58 PM
It wasn't imbalance when you were owning. Now that people out gear you, it's imbalance all of a sudden.

What do you mean?,I rarely place in the top 5....that's owning?....maybe owning back in T1 where FB and FA dominate but never in T3

I'm just average....

The imbalance comes from people like you that are too scared or lazy to get gear to go to the big boy war
Pull up your panties and jump on in to the pool son stop being a farmer

Nope..the imba comes from putting +15 7/40 sig on a 108 when you know that you're going to fight people with sub 20 amp and +7 ST.

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 03:01 PM
So what your saying is people that reward themselves playing a game to achive better gear then you should be punished because you refuse to get gear ?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:09 PM
So what your saying is people that reward themselves playing a game to achive better gear then you should be punished because you refuse to get gear ?

Not at all...go,get better gear,I have 2 toons with craftsman sig and forcy and both over 170,I'm saying you shouldn't be able to put that gear on a 117 or 108 when the max level in the game is 190. (currently)

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 03:14 PM
That's exactly what you are saying
Work hard get punished
The deal is people like you are scared of the big boy war so it has a small turn out
So the big boys go to the lower ways to get some action there is nothing wrong with that
There should be no punishment if you don't like it fear your toon plain and simple
Put on your big boy panties and man up that's all there is too it
On a side note why should people that went thru the pain of UN char binding there gear to use on another char be punished or why should they be forced to buy other gear for another char when they can just use what they alreay have

6IX
07-17-2013, 03:20 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/fc1e6f2182c2d4f7acaf0155635b6ee2/tumblr_mjicjeWvEp1qdk4doo1_250.gif

http://t.qkme.me/3lcd.jpg

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:20 PM
On a side note why should people that went thru the pain of UN char binding there gear to use on another char be punished or why should they be forced to buy other gear for another char when they can just use what they alreay have

Why should new players be punished by no-lifes with insecurity issues?

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Why should new players be punished by no-lifes with insecurity issues?
Why should good players be punished by lazy farmers like you ?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Why should good players be punished by lazy farmers like you ?

Because it's imbalanced....

We can go in circles all day long but enso kinda agreed with me already so I win

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Because it's imbalanced....

We can go in circles all day long but enso kinda agreed with me already so I win
So because another farmer that gets abused agrees with you makes it right ? Brb loling
It's simple if there were not farmers like yourself there wouldn't be a issue

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:39 PM
So because another farmer that gets abused agrees with you makes it right ? Brb loling
It's simple if there were not farmers like yourself there wouldn't be a issue

Then put a limit on how many wars you can go to in each tier except tier 4 and 5

*BOOM*....problem solved

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Then put a limit on how many wars you can go to in each tier except tier 4 and 5

*BOOM*....problem solved
Why are they any different ?
Oh that's right it don't fit into your needs as a farmer
You don't play in 4 or 5 so they don't matter

6IX
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM

*BOOM*....problem solved

That doesn't even make any sense. How does that solve the problem? You penalized everyone because you're won't stop QQ.

You're logic doesn't make sense.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Why are they any different ?
Oh that's right it don't fit into your needs as a farmer
You don't play in 4 or 5 so they don't matter

F.Y.I.....I war in T5 more than I war in T3

That doesn't even make any sense. How does that solve the problem? You penalized everyone because you're won't stop QQ.

You're logic doesn't make sense.

neither does you english....

Valdoroth
07-17-2013, 03:55 PM
The problem that I see is that the new Craftsman items should have had a higher level requirement instead of a lower one because they have better stats than their counterparts (Normal crafted). Craftsman Forcium should have been lvl 130+ since regular crafted was lvl 127 (at +7 for both btw)

The problem has nothing to do with wars themselves or people up-gearing noob characters. It's that the level requirements for good gears decreased when it shouldn't have.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 03:58 PM
The problem that I see is that the new Craftsman items should have had a higher level requirement instead of a lower one because they have better stats than their counterparts (Normal crafted). Craftsman Forcium should have been lvl 130+ since regular crafted was lvl 127 (at +7 for both btw)

The problem has nothing to do with wars themselves or people up-gearing noob characters. It's that the level requirements for good gears decreased when it shouldn't have.

see,val knows what I'm talkin' about yo

whitetrash
07-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Wrong they changed cause the devs decided the lower levels needed better stuff with the re direction of the stats and skills fir survivalbity nothing at all wrong with that

Valdoroth
07-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Wrong they changed cause the devs decided the lower levels needed better stuff with the re direction of the stats and skills fir survivalbity nothing at all wrong with thatThat would make sense, but it still was a pretty bad choice seeing as all gears altered anyways. They might as well get rid of the low stuff and have "Adaptable Armors" for lvl 1-69 that auto- adjust to your lvl. That and change T1+2 back to Tierro Bruto.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Honor rank/kill cap per tier....To discourage farming lower tiers

PumpedUpKicks
07-17-2013, 06:30 PM
You should look up what Twinking is.

Enso
07-17-2013, 06:47 PM
The gap between 190 and 150 isn't nearly as big, by then everyone is in +15 forcium.

Wrong.

Faowin
07-17-2013, 08:56 PM
If you are getting destroyed in a lower tier, you can either it up and get better gear, keep whining, or do the original intentiom of the game and level up.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 09:50 PM
If you are getting destroyed in a lower tier, you can either it up and get better gear, keep whining, or do the original intentiom of the game and level up.

Or fix the imbalance in the gear types.....

Troll123
07-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Or fix the imbalance in the gear types.....

dont u farm a lower tier which makes you most likely more geared then most new players?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 10:47 PM
dont u farm a lower tier which makes you most likely more geared then most new players?

Yep and nope,I dump most of my alz into my t5's and I handicap my t1,2 & 3 on purpose to keep it balanced for playing against less experienced players

brusky
07-17-2013, 11:11 PM
Players shouldn't be able to be jerks to the new players in t1-2-3 who can't even afford 1 piece of good gear....no sport in it.

But a 190 trillionaire can rock a full 7/40 sig alt against a nub 105 in ST?

Best way to learn is by experience. and no one is asking the lower/inexperienced lvls to stay t2. they can easily move up in lvl and attain or work to attain the same gears.but them moving up in war teirs would be worst for them because as ur saying, the gear gap is ridiculous. it only gets worst as u move up in teir. Besides, war is a choice. you aren't required to do it. Enso is very right on this matter. its not only limited in game. Look at life around you. wouldn't you say its about the same? hmmm?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Best way to learn is by experience. and no one is asking the lower/inexperienced lvls to stay t2. they can easily move up in lvl and attain or work to attain the same gears.but them moving up in war teirs would be worst for them because as ur saying, the gear gap is ridiculous. it only gets worst as u move up in teir. Besides, war is a choice. you aren't required to do it. Enso is very right on this matter. its not only limited in game. Look at life around you. wouldn't you say its about the same? hmmm?

Nation war is the most advantageous way to get honor points for inexperienced players and most don't go because of the imba

brusky
07-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Nation war is the most advantageous way to get honor points for inexperienced players and most don't go because of the imba

most need to worry bout getting their bank and gears up first before the honor. or get the honor. There is no use for that honor in that teir if your gears itself are insufficient. Its like trying to prevent rape with plastic wrap. its no Point.

Enso
07-17-2013, 11:37 PM
most need to worry bout getting their bank and gears up first before the honor. or get the honor. There is no use for that honor in that teir if your gears itself are insufficient. Its like trying to prevent rape with plastic wrap. its no Point.

I like the analogy. o.o

brusky
07-17-2013, 11:40 PM
I like the analogy. o.o

Zank you oh mighty Enso ";..;"

xvxURIZENxvx
07-18-2013, 12:11 AM

Without the honor points for efficient vamp and good bracelets,it makes building up their account 10x harder

Enso
07-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Zank you oh mighty Enso ";..;"

^.^

Without the honor points for efficient vamp and good bracelets,it makes building up their account 10x harder

I wasn't aware Vampiric Amulets and HP Absorb Rings require high honor.

Corvettezr1
07-18-2013, 12:49 AM
lol, silly silly silly.... look my t5 is really geared and yea i move my +15 forci craftsman to my t3 WA 'Mexican" , but lemme tell u this, when iwas low lvl 17x in t5 never did i once whine about the gears, or when i was in t4, i didnt complain i even know thier were farmers, but i made it so i would one day be able to stack up agaisnt them up, if you have an imbalance in gear, why dont u just balance it out urself and get forci craftsman as well, no one is looking for sympathy in the low tiers, everyone just wants to get stronger, if u can stay in t3 then you are aware of the limits u have to obtaining alz, just get your own +15 craftsman if you cant, then boo whoo nothing any GM or developer can help you with

Although in t3 for example buffing up the def and hp of the guards would be a bit better as well as the def and hp of players since bm3 is so big in that tier, i can solo a ing large

Sprite
07-18-2013, 01:16 AM
lol, silly silly silly.... look my t5 is really geared and yea i move my +15 forci craftsman to my t3 WA 'Mexican" , but lemme tell u this, when iwas low lvl 17x in t5 never did i once whine about the gears, or when i was in t4, i didnt complain i even know thier were farmers, but i made it so i would one day be able to stack up agaisnt them up, if you have an imbalance in gear, why dont u just balance it out urself and get forci craftsman as well, no one is looking for sympathy in the low tiers, everyone just wants to get stronger, if u can stay in t3 then you are aware of the limits u have to obtaining alz, just get your own +15 craftsman if you cant, then boo whoo nothing any GM or developer can help you with

Although in t3 for example buffing up the def and hp of the guards would be a bit better as well as the def and hp of players since bm3 is so big in that tier, i can solo a ing large

dont believe this guy! he's in sei and obviously alz glitches/ hacks/ scams/ bots/ buys alz etc etc

xvxURIZENxvx
07-18-2013, 01:21 AM
I wasn't aware Vampiric Amulets and HP Absorb Rings require high honor.

I said efficient vamp XD

Or did they get rid of the hp steal % softcap while I was gone?

Lucifer
07-18-2013, 01:27 AM
but...but :( I finally got my hands on +15 gears after 2 yrs of playing.....

Enso
07-18-2013, 01:32 AM
I said efficient vamp XD

Or did they get rid of the hp steal % softcap while I was gone?

I leveled to 145 back in OGP days with just amulet/rings... and leveled to 13x twice (including IC2 runs) with just amulet/rings. Don't get me wrong, vamp earrings/slotted gloves are way more efficient, you're right, but I think high honor ("high honor"... 11 isn't really that hard to get, and 10 is even easier, +6 vamp earrings + hp absorb ring should be plenty) is not as important as you seem to be making it out to be.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-18-2013, 02:14 AM
I leveled to 145 back in OGP days with just amulet/rings... and leveled to 13x twice (including IC2 runs) with just amulet/rings. Don't get me wrong, vamp earrings/slotted gloves are way more efficient, you're right, but I think high honor ("high honor"... 11 isn't really that hard to get, and 10 is even easier, +6 vamp earrings + hp absorb ring should be plenty) is not as important as you seem to be making it out to be.

Eh..it depends on what gear they're using with the vamp they can acquire,yes getting hr 10 in a few days is easy,but that's if they can even afford to go to war religiously and that's if they can even break 30 points.

brusky
07-18-2013, 02:29 AM

O.o UR MEXICAN? Who knew. meh i soo oblivious

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 07:30 AM

Buffing gaurds in t2 and t3 really needs to happen all about that who has the better pushing power in those tiers, defending kinda pointless.

Scarface
07-18-2013, 01:57 PM
6IX...love the Breaking Bad GIF.

This Urine guy is crying about people being to geared in lower tiers b/c he isn't the top dog now, but before when he was, it was OK? Is that pretty much the jist of his whine?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-18-2013, 05:55 PM
6IX...love the Breaking Bad GIF.

This Urine guy is crying about people being to geared in lower tiers b/c he isn't the top dog now, but before when he was, it was OK? Is that pretty much the jist of his whine?

I haven't been 1st place in any war since back in Venus in T1

You kids think I'm being selfish,when the fact of the matter is some new players who I play with and help are joining war and getting just overpowered because of the level imbalance in gear.

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 07:42 AM
Lol you act like the imbalance is not in everygame there is always going to be better people with better gear period the crying is not going to help your cause but it is rather amusing and the misfortune of others kinda makes me warm and fuzzy inside

And you are so full of sh it you have claimed to be the number one t3 fb before and you have also boasted how good you think you are so don't try to act like you are trying to help you just have been failing in t3 for years and you are tired if getting smacked around cause you are too retarted to get gear ....... As in any mmo it's survival of the fittest so man your ass up son

Enso
07-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Lol you act like the imbalance is not in everygame there is always going to be better people with better gear period the crying is not going to help your cause but it is rather amusing and the misfortune of others kinda makes me warm and fuzzy inside

And you are so full of sh it you have claimed to be the number one t3 fb before and you have also boasted how good you think you are so don't try to act like you are trying to help you just have been failing in t3 for years and you are tired if getting smacked around cause you are too retarted to get gear ....... As in any mmo it's survival of the fittest so man your ass up son

xD

deathgate
07-19-2013, 09:29 AM

Aye Aye Captain....

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 09:56 AM
And also while I'm at it I remember your candy ass throwing a fit when you changed to cap and no-one liked you and would not re logg for you and you screaming your going back to proc and that cap will never win again (that statement shows you take war way too serious and think you are gods gift to fb or something) the reason they didn't relogg is simple you
Just saying ......

Mishon
07-19-2013, 10:10 AM
If you don't buy alz either the legal way or illegal way, it's pretty much impossible to get decent gear. You can literally do every quest from 1-190 and still barely have enough for a good weapon lmao and then with all this craftman gear floating around, drops from dungeons aren't even selling for much anymore.

Aero
07-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Buffing gaurds in t2 and t3 really needs to happen all about that who has the better pushing power in those tiers, defending kinda pointless.

make it happen please.

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 10:21 AM
I don't know what kinda guilds you cry babies are in but my guild I was always helping nubs get gear in my guild so they didn't have that issue ......

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 10:55 AM
What's the matter bro?...are you afraid that if EST balances the gear out you won't go 200/0 in a 10 v 10 war anymore?

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 11:08 AM
You must have me confused with knyte I've never done sucha thing
But I havnt played in ages so I doubt I could :)

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Then why you so mad about an obvious imbalance in the game?

EDIT:

I don't know what kinda guilds you cry babies are in but my guild I was always helping nubs get gear in my guild so they didn't have that issue ......

And I never said I was helping guildies....just new players :D

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm not mad that's your job
There is no imbalence just lazy or fresh people and fresh people should get raped it happens in every mmo out there every one has the same opportunity to gear themselves the same way
But that's not the issue
The issue is you have chosen yourself to put yourself at a disadvantage by refusing to gear yourself and cry on the forums about getting your anus pushed in with the big d of other players

It's even more funny with how patheticly cheap gear is nowadays and people are still not gearing up ? Yea ok

Stop crying its sad

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 11:39 AM
So you're saying that stronger crafted gear shouldn't have a higher level requirement than the weaker counterparts that drop from dungeons?

btw...it's still good to see SL have a HUGE chip on it's shoulder from venus days XD

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:01 PM
No I think it should be the same if they wanted a it to have a different requirement they would have made a diff armor
With them making the gaurds stronger and mobs and dungs stronger I'm sure they felt the players needed help compinsating for the difference
Just because it does not fit your agenda to farm t3 war does not make it right war is only a small part of the game
I would tell you to get your head outta your ass but o know that won't happen
I have a chip? Hell no I'm just a ass hole
Why would I have the chip I'm not true one who was repeatably farmed for amusment in war lol
And by the way you are qqing sounds like someone is still farming you lol

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm not talking about Tier 3,I'm talking about Tier 2,Like I always have been from the beginning,you're the one always making it about something else.

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Regaurdless of what teir it don't matter
The level change on the gears was to help people in leveling and running dung not for war if they change it it would cause
Way too many issues for people doing other things then just sitting in war for 8 million years
You are looking at it in 1 sided nature and that's why your retarted ass thinks it's "unbalenced"

I just call it like I see it

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 12:16 PM
I know right...because soooooo many 109's run ic2 and aos2 for sig-metal drops

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Wow just when I thought you could loose anymore brain cells you go and prove me wrong .....

taisou
07-19-2013, 12:28 PM
What's imba? ;o

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Wow just when I thought you could loose anymore brain cells you go and prove me wrong .....

If you didn't have so many chips on your shoulder you wouldn't be the ass hole you claim to be.

amiright?

What's imba? ;o

imba = short for imbalanced

Mishon
07-19-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm not mad that's your job
There is no imbalence just lazy or fresh people and fresh people should get raped it happens in every mmo out there every one has the same opportunity to gear themselves the same way
But that's not the issue
The issue is you have chosen yourself to put yourself at a disadvantage by refusing to gear yourself and cry on the forums about getting your anus pushed in with the big d of other players

It's even more funny with how patheticly cheap gear is nowadays and people are still not gearing up ? Yea ok

Stop crying its sad

Cheap? Lmao are we even playing the same game? Good gear is easily gonna cost you around 1b a piece if you want to keep up with all the +15 sig and forcium that's controlling the lower tiers. Back in the days 1b could easily get you a full set of s.tit, now that gear is damn near useless in every tier, since you can just wear osm in t1 and sig in t2 and up.

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=xvxURIZENxvx;391627]If you didn't have so many chips on your shoulder you wouldn't be the ass hole you claim to be.

amiright?

Wrong stupid people are to blame I have no chipi just don't tolerate stupid
And mostly on this forum that's all there is is stupid crybabies so yes I will be a ass hole to people
In games 100% diff story ask any of my old guildies or anyone I played with I'm the nicest most giving person around until someone gets stupid

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Cheap? Lmao are we even playing the same game? Good gear is easily gonna cost you around 1b a piece if you want to keep up with all the +15 sig and forcium that's controlling the lower tiers. Back in the days 1b could easily get you a full set of s.tit, now that gear is damn near useless in every tier, since you can just wear osm in t1 and sig in t2 and up.
Compared to what the gear used to cost yes it's cheap now

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Compared to what the gear used to cost yes it's cheap now

Yep...most 109's also run around with 2-3b to waste

must be from all the aos2's and ic2's...

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Yep...most 109's also run around with 2-3b to waste

must be from all the aos2's and ic2's...

You can make good alz and a ez bill from eod2 and sod just from luck so yes it's possible
Just because you can't run the stuff that drops it does not mean you should not be able to wear it

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 01:01 PM
You can make good alz and a ez bill from eod2 and sod just from luck so yes it's possible
Just because you can't run the stuff that drops it does not mean you should not be able to wear it

by then you've leveled out and no longer gaf about t2....

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM
by then you've leveled out and no longer gaf about t2....
Exactly nub war was never designed to be farmed but people choose to do so and in choosing to do so like you do is the choice you make when you decided not to level out and delevel yourself to stay in the teir
The people with better gear do the same they are doing the same thing you are going for ez wins for fast honor so you complain that they do it better then you

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Exactly nub war was never designed to be farmed but people choose to do so and in choosing to do so like you do is the choice you make when you decided not to level out and delevel yourself to stay in the teir
The people with better gear do the same they are doing the same thing you are going for ez wins for fast honor so you complain that they do it better then you

I don't farm T2

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM
I don't farm T2

Any teir except 5

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Any teir except 5

Don't worry,my tier 3 will be there eventually if I ever save up enough alz to buy tomo's gloves and suit (if he ever decides to sell them),she's only hr 14 :(,I need 16 or higher to survive in Tier 4.

but the imba is still in t2....

6IX
07-19-2013, 01:43 PM
There is no game out there that focuses on balancing their game based on Low-Mid Level PvP or PvE.

All games out there is about progression and reaching the next level. If there's players who wants to gear their "Alt" character's that is up to them.

I've seen this type PvP issue in other games, in WoW to be specific. High Tier Enchants on low level gear to give them the ridiculous amount of advantage. The rule was, if you are rich enough to do so and you actually want to, then go for it. Anyone else who complains is just whining. They have a huge community just built on the idea of low level Battleground PvP.

In TERA, they have +15 Lv.29 Gear which is expensive to make yet they do it for OPEN PVP, not even Battlegrounds.

People want to farm low level PVP/BG then they can compete against those who does the same and actually put in the time/money to do so.

Your complaint isn't about balancing, it's about not having the advantage that you use to. You want something to be given without working for it and you would rather whine about it instead of doing something about it.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Your complaint isn't about balancing, it's about not having the advantage that you use to. You want something to be given without working for it and you would rather whine about it instead of doing something about it.

Yep...I'm complaining about something that doesn't affect me.....I'm so selfish

TeaParty
07-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Why should there be a "fix" for nation war now when it has been imbalanced for all these years? From my understanding you're claiming that it's unfair for people to put T5 gear in T2/3 characters to farm new players and discourage them from warring altogether, yes? Speaking from a Venus perspective, how is that not much different from 3 years ago when a good amount of people in TangDynasty had forcium amp while the rest of were rocking s.tit amp? How did we deal with bumba when all we did was do 12 damage to him? We binded him there and made him a statue, problem solved.

If you want to "fix" the farming, then increase the amount of exp a person gets from killing people in nation war and take out any sources of delvling from this game. You can't expect the game developers to simply change level requirements when the game has developed way too far; if it was meant to be adjusted, then they would have done that years ago.

Enso
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Why should there be a "fix" for nation war now when it has been imbalanced for all these years? From my understanding you're claiming that it's unfair for people to put T5 gear in T2/3 characters to farm new players and discourage them from warring altogether, yes? Speaking from a Venus perspective, how is that not much different from 3 years ago when a good amount of people in TangDynasty had forcium amp while the rest of were rocking s.tit amp? How did we deal with bumba when all we did was do 12 damage to him? We binded him there and made him a statue, problem solved.

If you want to "fix" the farming, then increase the amount of exp a person gets from killing people in nation war and take out any sources of delvling from this game. You can't expect the game developers to simply change level requirements when the game has developed way too far; if it was meant to be adjusted, then they would have done that years ago.

Your logic has no effect on people's emotions, Tea. :(

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Why should there be a "fix" for nation war now when it has been imbalanced for all these years? From my understanding you're claiming that it's unfair for people to put T5 gear in T2/3 characters to farm new players and discourage them from warring altogether, yes? Speaking from a Venus perspective, how is that not much different from 3 years ago when a good amount of people in TangDynasty had forcium gear while the rest of were rocking s.tit amp? How did we deal with bumba when all we did was do 12 damage to him? We binded him there and made him a statue, problem solved.

This isn't 3 years ago,crafting was recently changed and the level requirement for craftsman sig-metal became 108.

Try to name one T2 who doesn't p2w or twink who rocks that type of gear.

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Yep and nope,I dump most of my alz into my t5's and I handicap my t1,2 & 3 on purpose to keep it balanced for playing against less experienced players

But I don't farm t2 lol lol

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:04 PM
But I don't farm t2 lol lol

I haven't been to t2 war since the server merge..he farms lids for my t1

Try again

TeaParty
07-19-2013, 02:07 PM
This isn't 3 years ago,crafting was recently changed and the level requirement for craftsman sig-metal became 108.

Try to name one T2 who doesn't p2w or twink who rocks that type of gear.

As 6IX said earlier, all games out there are about progression, learn to adapt and figure out another way around it or just quit if you can't deal with it.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:10 PM
As 6IX said earlier, all games out there are about progression, learn to adapt and figure out another way around it or just quit if you can't deal with it.

that the problem...it's encouraging more players to quit than sack up,level out and not care anymore.

TeaParty
07-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Don't like Nation War?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ekkv4l.gif

brusky
07-19-2013, 02:13 PM
If you don't buy alz either the legal way or illegal way, it's pretty much impossible to get decent gear. You can literally do every quest from 1-190 and still barely have enough for a good weapon lmao and then with all this craftman gear floating around, drops from dungeons aren't even selling for much anymore.

Are u aware that each character that's quests are thoroughly done from lvl1- 99 has earning potential of 115m per char?. I took the longer tedious way to biuld my char up and I say its very long but worth it. I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:13 PM
As people sit in lobbys wondering why WL's are so one-sided and don't break 30 v 30 anymore....

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:21 PM
that the problem...it's encouraging more players to quit than sack up,level out and not care anymore.
Lies it's not nw making people quit trust me lol

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:23 PM

Nah tea he would rather cry and. Pitch a fit on the forums

brusky
07-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Lies it's not nw making people quit trust me lol

This right here is very very correct

6IX
07-19-2013, 02:25 PM
With your logic, youre stating that low-mid level PvP is be all and end all of a game.

That doesn't make sense. Who gets affected by low level PvP that they actually quit a game? The .01% of a community?

Is low-mid level PvP means that much to a game that it should re-structure itself around it?

Mid-End Game gears, enchants, and etc. in low-mid level is not that big of a deal if you aren't there to farm that part of the game. Those who farm that part of the game, knowingly admits that they are doing it because it is something they wish to do not because they are forced to it.

Leveling in this game isn't that hard to reach mid-end game war. That's the end of the story, anything else that people push for is just for selfish reasons.

You want to farm low-mid level PvP, deal with the consequences it comes with.

BTW, my last post isn't about you. It's about the general population of the MMO Market.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:28 PM
I know of 2 people who aren't playing anymore specifically because of the imbalanced difficulty wall at such a low point of player progression...you think it wouldn't happen again?

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:34 PM
I know of 2 people who aren't playing anymore specifically because of the imbalanced difficulty wall at such a low point of player progression...you think it wouldn't happen again?

Wait what you can't progress without nw ?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Wait what you can't progress without nw ?

Cathartic moment for you?

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how emo one has to be to quit cause of nw
It's not even needed for char progression lol

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 02:44 PM
What would Cabal be...without Nation war?!?!

Mishon
07-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Are u aware that each character that's quests are thoroughly done from lvl1- 99 has earning potential of 115m per char?. I took the longer tedious way to biuld my char up and I say its very long but worth it. I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

I've personally used this method before but I'm not a new player so It wasn't that bad to me, no new player is gonna want to grind to level 99 on 10 characters just to get 1b for a piece of armor tho lol.

Mishon
07-19-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how emo one has to be to quit cause of nw
It's not even needed for char progression lol

NW and Mission battle are Cabal's only selling points, like seriously how many people play cabal for the pure excitement of dungeons?

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 02:50 PM
NW and Mission battle are Cabal's only selling points, like seriously how many people play cabal for the pure excitement of dungeons?
If that's the case then it would fire motivation to make themselves better rather then jumping offs cliff ....... Least that's what used to motivate me to get gear ...... But seriously if you are playing the game for a purely pvp/nw then rage quit because of that aspect of the game maybe you shouldn't be playing the PvP part anyways

Sprite
07-19-2013, 02:52 PM
remember when the legendary oXIo wrecked everyone passing through the old 95-129 tier with stit?

spittaz
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
well if you want to be any good at war/mission battle ur goign to have to run dungeons to gear up, this is why u guys want balanced egar so u just wont have 2 run dungeons as much as most ppl do who farm lower tier

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 03:10 PM
It's about not discouraging players from going to nation war and getting the wexp they need to wear unbelievably cheap +7 accessories or honor rank for efficient pvp/pk and ch 20 fun.....

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 03:20 PM
It's about not discouraging players from going to nation war and getting the wexp they need to wear unbelievably cheap +7 accessories or honor rank for efficient pvp/pk and ch 20 fun.....

So your saying that's the only way to get honor ? ......

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 03:22 PM
So your saying that's the only way to get honor ? ......

No,that's what you took from that....

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 03:27 PM
No,that's what you took from that....
No that's how your trying to make it sound to justify your claim

Mishon
07-19-2013, 03:28 PM
well if you want to be any good at war/mission battle ur goign to have to run dungeons to gear up, this is why u guys want balanced egar so u just wont have 2 run dungeons as much as most ppl do who farm lower tier

Most people run dungeons to gear up? I thought they just bought vouchers, oh wait..

I don't really care much about balancing gear since I can afford anything I want atm, I just feel bad for the noobies that come to war once, get overwhelmed and quit lmao.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Nation war has consistently gotten smaller over the passing months...

No that's how your trying to make it sound to justify your claim

Implying I have malicious ulterior motives when I've already stated that T2 war doesn't affect me....

awakening
07-19-2013, 04:42 PM
I like to discourage people from going to war. less waitlist. and if they are that impatient and lazy to not get enough wexp to wear unbelievable cheap +7 accessories than they should not go to war at all. Actually a wise person once yelled in war "you should go delete your character".

whitetrash
07-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Nation war has consistently gotten smaller over the passing months...

Implying I have malicious ulterior motives when I've already stated that T2 war doesn't affect me....

And also you stated you have a t2 char so yea it does

xvxURIZENxvx
07-19-2013, 04:57 PM
And also you stated you have a t2 char so yea it does

Just because I have a character in the T2 range that i rarely play,doesn't mean I go to T2 war with it.

brusky
07-19-2013, 09:34 PM
I've personally used this method before but I'm not a new player so It wasn't that bad to me, no new player is gonna want to grind to level 99 on 10 characters just to get 1b for a piece of armor tho lol.

New players nowadays are getting spoilled. Dun wanna work hard for anything At all. Work hard play harder

brusky
07-19-2013, 09:36 PM
remember when the legendary oXIo wrecked everyone passing through the old 95-129 tier with stit?

Who's oXio ? =3

Faowin
07-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I've only been playing for a year now, so I think I can be a good example. When I first started playing, I got jnto the T2-3 wars and got destroyed every time, but you want to know what I did? I didn't poop myself and quit, I told myself I'm going to level up and farm better gears. That's exactly what I did, I didn't cry because I lost, because I was a new player with bad gear. If anybody who is new WILL NEVER be good unless they got gear handed to them or just voucher sold straight from the get go. Who is going to be good at something you just started? If you want to do that, buy a Pokemon game of your choice and an Action Replay DS.

As for you saying the only way to get good gear is through selling vouchers. I have only sold two vouchers in my life and I'm pretty sure my 2slotted forcy PC suit can't be bought with that. No, there are plenty of other ways to get good gear. You can do the normal way and farm dungeons, or you can craft, or you can find a crafter to craft stuff for you and set a deal with them. There are plenty of ways to get good gear without selling vouchers? You just can't be lazy.

TL;DR : Read what I said, this applies to you.

brusky
07-20-2013, 03:24 AM
I've only been playing for a year now, so I think I can be a good example. When I first started playing, I got jnto the T2-3 wars and got destroyed every time, but you want to know what I did? I didn't poop myself and quit, I told myself I'm going to level up and farm better gears. That's exactly what I did, I didn't cry because I lost, because I was a new player with bad gear. If anybody who is new WILL NEVER be good unless they got gear handed to them or just voucher sold straight from the get go. Who is going to be good at something you just started? If you want to do that, buy a Pokemon game of your choice and an Action Replay DS.

As for you saying the only way to get good gear is through selling vouchers. I have only sold two vouchers in my life and I'm pretty sure my 2slotted forcy PC suit can't be bought with that. No, there are plenty of other ways to get good gear. You can do the normal way and farm dungeons, or you can craft, or you can find a crafter to craft stuff for you and set a deal with them. There are plenty of ways to get good gear without selling vouchers? You just can't be lazy.

TL;DR : Read what I said, this applies to you.

TL,DR people: Laziness is killing you guys in cabal. No need to balance ANYTHING but the classes in cabal.

URIZEN, no ones asking you to be the voice for cabal or handicap yourself for otger gamers. If the roles were switched they wouldn't give half a about you. Sorry but we are just not at the point in human life that we all sympathizes about each other.
Summary: gear ur low lvl character or shut up

Mishon
07-20-2013, 06:27 AM
TL,DR people: Laziness is killing you guys in cabal. No need to balance ANYTHING but the classes in cabal.

URIZEN, no ones asking you to be the voice for cabal or handicap yourself for otger gamers. If the roles were switched they wouldn't give half a about you. Sorry but we are just not at the point in human life that we all sympathizes about each other.
Summary: gear ur low lvl character or shut up

And that's why this population has been dwindling, this game has become a grind fest for players that don't want to spend USD and a cake walk for the rich. I don't think gear imbalance has anything to do with nation war problem, it's the vouchers and alz potions that broke the system, back before they were released everyone had to grind for gear or purchase alz illegally so they weren't nearly that much monsterly geared players now you can just buy billions of alz whenever you want lmao.

Faowin
07-20-2013, 07:19 AM
And that's why this population has been dwindling, this game has become a grind fest for players that don't want to spend USD and a cake walk for the rich. I don't think gear imbalance has anything to do with nation war problem, it's the vouchers and alz potions that broke the system, back before they were released everyone had to grind for gear or purchase alz illegally so they weren't nearly that much monsterly geared players now you can just buy billions of alz whenever you want lmao.

Did you not read anything I just wrote? You are saying that you don't want to work for your gear and you don't want to spend real money in the game, but you're complaining. I still fail to see how you aren't being lazy.

whitetrash
07-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Give me q fing break with as long as this game has been out people should expect over geared people when starting the game so no they shouldn't change anything
Alz buying will stop when retards stop buying it
The population Is dropping due to lack of content small maps and class imbalances trust me it's not cause nubs get pawned in war

whitetrash
07-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Did you not read anything I just wrote? You are saying that you don't want to work for your gear and you don't want to spend real money in the game, but you're complaining. I still fail to see how you aren't being lazy.

Cc is a class yo just ask firey and other known buyers
But it sounds like you are mad that you are broke and have to grind but others are well off and can just buy it
Kinda like real life some people just have it easy
Its a f2p game get used to it

Mishon
07-20-2013, 08:00 AM

I fail to see how I'm complaining? I've been loaded in cabal for years from selling SEH's using free ecoins so yeah..

I'm merely stating why I "think" the population is declining, as long as your character personally is geared out, your opinion on the matter of balance would be bias anyway.

whitetrash
07-20-2013, 08:05 AM
I fail to see how I'm complaining? I've been loaded in cabal for years from selling SEH's using free ecoins so yeah..

I'm merely stating why I "think" the population is declining, as long as your character personally is geared out, your opinion on the matter of balance would be bias anyway.

So what your saying is you have been abusing the free ecoin function for years

Faowin
07-20-2013, 08:19 AM

Except I am terribly geared. Last time I checked, shadow titanium is not geared out.

ieatfacebook
07-20-2013, 08:44 AM
hi i a newgen

Faowin
07-20-2013, 08:58 AM
Cc is a class yo just ask firey and other known buyers
But it sounds like you are mad that you are broke and have to grind but others are well off and can just buy it
Kinda like real life some people just have it easy
Its a f2p game get used to it

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that credit card is not the only way to gear your character.

whitetrash
07-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Oops didn't mean to quote you fao
Was meant for mish

Corvettezr1
07-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi I'm cloud, fix wa class pleas :D

TeaParty
07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi I'm Tea, fix wiz class please :) we need to be more tanky

vXLi
07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi I'm cloud, fix wa class pleas :D
+1

Enso
07-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Fix FA class, we need more range, higher dps, and a better way of healing. kthanks

Sprite
07-20-2013, 06:22 PM
hi im everything, pls buff every class

Faowin
07-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi I'm credit card, we need better alz:USD ratio.

But I would like to see FB debuffs be something more than a nuisance....

Enso
07-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi I'm credit card, we need better alz:USD ratio.

But I would like to see FB debuffs be something more than a nuisance....

I'm going to assume this whole thing is sarcasm.

Faowin
07-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Not FB part. Root can be unbuffed, it's quite easy to be MF proof now, mass root has shared cooldown making it unwanted to use, blind is really junk, enervation doesn't affect players, mass enervation has super short duration. Hard Luck and AoC are really the only ones worth using.

brusky
07-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Revamp the fb class gogogogo

Enso
07-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Not FB part. Root can be unbuffed, it's quite easy to be MF proof now, mass root has shared cooldown making it unwanted to use, blind is really junk, enervation doesn't affect players, mass enervation has super short duration. Hard Luck and AoC are really the only ones worth using.

Root is only not effective 1v1 vs FA. And even then, it gives you 2.2 seconds of a dummy FA, which is long enough for a couple fillers and an assassinate, so if they're low, they're dead.

Delevel/MF proof is harder, especially for FA's since unroot costs 100MP, they need over 1.6k to cast it, which means either an MP passive or AoB or slotted armor with MP. (Edit: for T4, at least. I'm sure 190 FA's don't need any of that, just MP rune.)

If you've ever mass rooted a whole group of enemies in war, you would understand what purpose it serves.

If you've ever used blind on a warrior or wizard in BM3, you would see it isn't junk.

You're right, enervation does not help in PvP.

I'm not sure what the duration of mass enervation has to do with anything, 30 seconds is pretty damn long, and it effects everyone in range, so I don't see your complaint here.

AoC is really OP, especially when there's a 4 (or 5?) second silence that comes along with it. Taking away knock down/back resistance is really powerful, not to mention TWENTY PERCENT off defense.

And Hard Luck has a stupid short cooldown (not as stupid as before, but it's still spammable).

Plus, FB is a powerful class even without the debuffs. Why are you QQing about being able to stop someone from moving? Or make them unable to use skills? Or making them miss 2/3 hits?

How about instead of whining about how your, rather OP, class is only a "nuisance", try learning how to use your skills in a more effective manner. If you just spam blind/guard break/root on every person you see, I could understand why you would think that.

Also you failed to mention darkness, which is one of the most powerful debuffs.

Seul
07-21-2013, 12:56 PM
*gets popcorn and munches* its been awhile since ive seen good old Bush whine, kinda miss the old T3 days when he claimed to be the best FB in T3 while Knyghtmares had a FB in there where Bush got straight overpowered AND outplayed lol

Enso
07-21-2013, 12:59 PM
*gets popcorn and munches* its been awhile since ive seen good old Bush whine, kinda miss the old T3 days when he claimed to be the best FB in T3 while Knyghtmares had a FB in there where Bush got straight overpowered AND outplayed lol

You should have replied to this thread last night. :(

Seul
07-21-2013, 01:02 PM
You should have replied to this thread last night. :(

we do not speak of those dark times....

DraxSell
07-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Root is only not effective 1v1 vs FA. And even then, it gives you 2.2 seconds of a dummy FA, which is long enough for a couple fillers and an assassinate, so if they're low, they're dead.

Delevel/MF proof is harder, especially for FA's since unroot costs 100MP, they need over 1.6k to cast it, which means either an MP passive or AoB or slotted armor with MP. (Edit: for T4, at least. I'm sure 190 FA's don't need any of that, just MP rune.)

If you've ever mass rooted a whole group of enemies in war, you would understand what purpose it serves.

If you've ever used blind on a warrior or wizard in BM3, you would see it isn't junk.

You're right, enervation does not help in PvP.

I'm not sure what the duration of mass enervation has to do with anything, 30 seconds is pretty damn long, and it effects everyone in range, so I don't see your complaint here.

AoC is really OP, especially when there's a 4 (or 5?) second silence that comes along with it. Taking away knock down/back resistance is really powerful, not to mention TWENTY PERCENT off defense.

And Hard Luck has a stupid short cooldown (not as stupid as before, but it's still spammable).

Plus, FB is a powerful class even without the debuffs. Why are you QQing about being able to stop someone from moving? Or make them unable to use skills? Or making them miss 2/3 hits?

How about instead of whining about how your, rather OP, class is only a "nuisance", try learning how to use your skills in a more effective manner. If you just spam blind/guard break/root on every person you see, I could understand why you would think that.

Also you failed to mention darkness, which is one of the most powerful debuffs.

+1

whitetrash
07-21-2013, 02:55 PM
we do not speak of those dark times....

Ahh the good ol days

Sprite
07-21-2013, 03:14 PM
fb is underpowered. i was up 300-0 against romp in mission battle then ran out of sp pots. pls give fb skill to regen 6 bars of sp

brusky
07-21-2013, 04:08 PM
fb is underpowered. i was up 300-0 against romp in mission battle then ran out of sp pots. pls give fb skill to regen 6 bars of sp
Hahahahhahahhahhahhahahahhaha

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 11:08 AM

I don't know what you're talking about,I've never,ever claimed to be the best FB,always average....You guys are the one saying I'm the best FB

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't know what you're talking about,I've never,ever claimed to be the best FB,always average....You guys are the one saying I'm the best FB

Yes you have
You must be more brain damaged then I thought
Old t3 thread you were boasting all over the place

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes you have
You must be more brain damaged then I thought
Old t3 thread you were boasting all over the place

Still making stuff up to justify the chips on your shoulder?

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 12:14 PM
I'll always be the best FB,I'll just never have the gear,level,HR,Free time or patience to prove it....

Still dumb and ignorent as always I see

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Still dumb and ignorent as always I see

Says the person taking a sarcastic comment out of context?

HUGE chip bro...

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 12:22 PM
I see nothing sarcastic on that comment

All I see is you trying to save face now that you were proven wrong
No chip just don't like stupid people

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 12:26 PM
I see nothing sarcastic on that comment

All I see is you trying to save face now that you were proven wrong
No chip just don't like stupid people

Wrong about what?..people have agreed that the imbalance is too overpowered in T2,the only reason I can think of you flaming my thread is out of spite....or having something to lose maybe?

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 12:44 PM
You don't matter,I'm the No.1 FB in T3,that's why SL so mad at me all the time

They still thinkin gear > skill and I prove them wrong eryday....

#pwnnubsferbrekfist

Guess that's sarcasm too ...... Lol
you always trying to save face
Always proved wrong
It amuses me that's why I'm here
There is no way they are going to change the gear
They did it for there own reasons mainly the pve aspect of the game not the qqing farmers like you step up your game son and you will have no reason to cry about it anymore
What do I have to loose ? Absolutely nothing I havnt played in months
I think you are still mad we used to roll you faster then a pot head rolls a joint

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Guess that's sarcasm too ...... Lol
you always trying to save face
Always proved wrong
It amuses me that's why I'm here
There is no way they are going to change the gear
They did it for there own reasons mainly the pve aspect of the game not the qqing farmers like you step up your game son and you will have no reason to cry about it anymore
What do I have to loose ? Absolutely nothing I havnt played in months

HAHAAH,yeah,I DO remember that.....the old knyghtmare wars....where is he by the way?....I haven't seen him since the server merge and I put up those SS's of him range/wall hackin' on that wiz....I guess one time I did claim to be the best T3 fb.

...on a dead server during 4v4 wars

As for the gear,even if they did do it for the pve aspect...it's imbalancing tier 2.

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Oh he is alive and well he quit with me to play tera
You can claim he hacked all you want I know for a fact he did not
He had no reason to risk his account over hacking so trust me he didn't
Besides Gms have looked into him and found nothing illegal in his account
Haters just gonna hate
Don't worry though the char is still alive and well :)
Hell we might log in one day and roll you for old times sake

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Oh he is alive and well he quit with me to play tera
You can claim he hacked all you want I know for a fact he did not
He had no reason to risk his account over hacking so trust me he didn't
Besides Gms have looked into him and found nothing illegal in his account
Haters just gonna hate
Don't worry though the char is still alive and well :)
Hell we might log in one day and roll you for old times sake

Bring your friends,you'll need 'em :D

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 01:21 PM
No can do I list contact quitting on the merge with all the name changes
And me and him quitting at the same time everyone jumped ship in guild :)
But for you it's not needed anyways

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 01:23 PM
No can do I list contact quitting on the merge with all the name changes
And me and him quitting at the same time everyone jumped ship in guild :)
But for you it's not needed anyways

Or....maybe he was BANNED....that's why he's playing a WA. now?

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Or....maybe he was BANNED....that's why he's playing a WA. now?
Lol no he is not banned
No he is not playing a war
Sounds like someone wants to be him lol

deathgate
07-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Wrong about what?..people have agreed that the imbalance is too overpowered in T2,the only reason I can think of you flaming my thread is out of spite....or having something to lose maybe?
wait, i thought u barely play in t2? why u care so much about the imbalance in dat tier?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 01:36 PM
wait, i thought u barely play in t2? why u care so much about the imbalance in dat tier?

I don't play in T2,new players are coming in with no idea of what they're getting into against experienced players with overpowered gear.

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 02:26 PM
White knighting ^^

Peaches
07-22-2013, 02:42 PM
It's been pretty imbalanced for the last 2 years, since sgh came out and you could have +15 lapis weapons and do twice as much damage as you could with a leg. Against lv.50s. Same applied to any tier up through 3 considering we still had a ton of new players in the level 130s.

It's not as much a problem now than before though because most people in low tiers actually have mains now.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 03:36 PM
It's been pretty imbalanced for the last 2 years, since sgh came out and you could have +15 lapis weapons and do twice as much damage as you could with a leg. Against lv.50s. Same applied to any tier up through 3 considering we still had a ton of new players in the level 130s.

It's not as much a problem now than before though because most people in low tiers actually have mains now.

nah,sgh is fine...it's the 108 level requirement for sigmetal craftsman gear that's causing the specific imbalance in T2

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Man I wish I had people in +15 Sig carrying me thru t2 when I was in it
Just saying ....=.

Enso
07-22-2013, 03:54 PM
White knighting ^^

This is what I've been thinking for ten or eleven pages.

whitetrash
07-22-2013, 03:58 PM
This is what I've been thinking for ten or eleven pages.

I get super bored at work he gives me something to do lol
And getting him all worked up is way too ez lol

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 03:59 PM
I get super bored at work he gives me something to do lol
And getting him all worked up is way too ez lol

how dare you accuse me of caring

Enso
07-22-2013, 04:02 PM
how dare you accuse me of caring

Butthurt response. o.o

xvxURIZENxvx
07-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Butthurt response. o.o

You were better off calling me a white knight...

Enso
07-22-2013, 05:17 PM
You were better off calling me a white knight...

xD k

Lord Kronius
07-27-2013, 01:16 PM
nah,sgh is fine...it's the 108 level requirement for sigmetal craftsman gear that's causing the specific imbalance in T2
Why did they make it so everyone and their mothers(or brothers,Sisters,girlfriends w/e u know who I'm tlkn about) could craft it so easily????

Butthurt response. o.o
I love it when this guy comments. It makes me think of popping a fresh bag of popcorn before I have the pleasure of reading them. I've seen ya skills in that low level teir. And I must say, when it comes down to it.. you're only bringer because you spend your life on here =D Not because of skill or anything else. Come to t5 =] Maybe learn a thing or two?

xvxURIZENxvx
07-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Why did they make it so everyone and their mothers(or brothers,Sisters,girlfriends w/e u know who I'm tlkn about) could craft it so easily????

I love it when this guy comments. It makes me think of popping a fresh bag of popcorn before I have the pleasure of reading them. I've seen ya skills in that low level teir. And I must say, when it comes down to it.. you're only bringer because you spend your life on here =D Not because of skill or anything else. Come to t5 =] Maybe learn a thing or two?
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130726-1600-Ver347-0000_zps7ae7cc2b.jpg

I'm average in t5 too...

Troll123
07-27-2013, 08:03 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130726-1600-Ver347-0000_zps7ae7cc2b.jpg

I'm average in t5 too...

thats below average...........

Enso
07-27-2013, 09:39 PM

I haven't been bringer before. o.o

BackForMore
07-27-2013, 11:03 PM
The entire game has gone to hell with imbalance. Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly. Instead of looking into new updates, Est needs to focus on balancing the game. I haven't been on in a long time and since then, I've heard its gone to hell. SGH in prem shop all the time, SGHH events, more and more chances for 40/7 cause of events. All things for the rich and over powered. Make the game beginner friendly again. No one can possibly do decent in a t2/t3 war unless they have a high level main to leech gear off of. And afterall, the main thing cabal has going for it is the pvp aspect of it. Otherwise its just another grind and quit type of mmo.

Valdoroth
07-28-2013, 03:38 AM
Easy solution. Everyone just get 190. Then there's no lower tiers and only t5. :D Then people can only QQ about how they can't make alz bcs they don't know how to work a market and such.

Lord Kronius
07-28-2013, 04:58 AM
The entire game has gone to hell with imbalance. Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly. Instead of looking into new updates, Est needs to focus on balancing the game. I haven't been on in a long time and since then, I've heard its gone to hell. SGH in prem shop all the time, SGHH events, more and more chances for 40/7 cause of events. All things for the rich and over powered. Make the game beginner friendly again. No one can possibly do decent in a t2/t3 war unless they have a high level main to leech gear off of. And afterall, the main thing cabal has going for it is the pvp aspect of it. Otherwise its just another grind and quit type of mmo.
V_V obviously you sir, are not one who likes a "challenge" did you know that's like one of the main parts of "gaming" for a challenge.

and nvm enso. nothing personal. i tried the same thing on val. she wont move up either.

BackForMore
07-28-2013, 06:10 AM
V_V obviously you sir, are not one who likes a "challenge" did you know that's like one of the main parts of "gaming" for a challenge.

and nvm enso. nothing personal. i tried the same thing on val. she wont move up either.

theres a difference between a challenge and stupidly impossible lol. someone in T2/T3 in +9 osm/red osm dont stand much of a chance at all. doesn't matter what kind of skill you have either. the game is all gear based

deathgate
07-28-2013, 06:15 AM
theres a difference between a challenge and stupidly impossible lol. someone in T2/T3 in +9 osm/red osm dont stand much of a chance at all. doesn't matter what kind of skill you have either. the game is all gear based

^this

xvxURIZENxvx
07-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I wonder how many new players are going to be able to utilize the new expanded upgrading system?

Full craftsman sig..level 3..in T2

IMBALANCED

Enso
07-28-2013, 11:41 AM

Okay... I was just confused, haha.

spittaz
07-28-2013, 11:50 AM
I wonder how many new players are going to be able to utilize the new expanded upgrading system?

IMBALANCED

oh , when i played in t4 all i had was stit while other players had sig event +15 gear, it didnt make me quit infact it made me work harder and gear up, ur just making a bunch of excuses cuz u been farming 1 tier and you still

Mack
07-28-2013, 12:06 PM
oh , when i played in t4 all i had was stit while other players had sig event +15 gear, it didnt make me quit infact it made me work harder and gear up, ur just making a bunch of excuses cuz u been farming 1 tier and you still

Lol you just proved his point, gear > skill. Therefore pay2win

spittaz
07-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Lol you just proved his point, gear > skill. Therefore pay2win
i got bringer with stit.............

and gear can only do so much for you in war

Sprite
07-28-2013, 01:32 PM
i got bringer with stit.............

and gear can only do so much for you in war

keep getting dropped bro

http://i41.tinypic.com/fvgwuf.png

mad cause bad?

xTheNexiOnex
07-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Screw all this gear talk....Do something about all the damn hackers in war these days.

Enso
07-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Screw all this gear talk....Do something about all the damn hackers in war these days.

^+1

spittaz
07-28-2013, 02:29 PM
keep getting dropped bro

mad cause bad?

yes im very mad cuz i lost to mafiaboss just like everyone else in MB..............??
so mad i smash my keyboard ):<!!

6925<-- my logic @.@

Troll123
07-28-2013, 02:42 PM
keep getting dropped bro

mad cause bad?

Everyone knows Mafia spend alot of usd's. Just saying

brusky
07-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Why's this stilll goin... its over

Enso
07-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Why's this stilll goin... its over

... It's never over.

Mishon
07-28-2013, 08:30 PM

IMBALANCED

Get ready for an even greater imbalance with the new extreme upgrade system lmao cabal is just meh now.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-29-2013, 04:09 AM
Get ready for an even greater imbalance with the new extreme upgrade system lmao cabal is just meh now.

You mean the exact same new upgrading system I mentioned in my post that you're quoting?

ikr....

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 07:23 AM
All I see is whaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa I whaaaaaaaa whaaasaaa
Man the f up Christ

brusky
07-29-2013, 08:05 AM

IMBALANCED

You can never go full craftman sig in t2.. because craftman helms at lvl 110 soo yea. But close to it tho

brusky
07-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Also idk why you are crying on forum. The gms have a hard time launching a mere event to entertain its players without the approval of the higher ups. What in all the fawks makes you think this excessive crying will even touch their tables.

In their mindset they are thinking : " Your unhappy with how we running things? See that door in the room ur in? Thats our life,get out of it. Thanks for your money though"

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 08:18 AM
Also idk why you are crying on forum. The gms have a hard time launching a mere event to entertain its players without the approval of the higher ups. What in all the fawks makes you think this excessive crying will even touch their tables.

In their mindset they are thinking : " Your unhappy with how we running things? See that door in the room ur in? Thats our life,get out of it. Thanks for your money though"
They actually relay more info to the dev team then you think :)

xvxURIZENxvx
07-29-2013, 09:32 AM
You can never go full craftman sig in t2.. because craftman helms at lvl 110 soo yea. But close to it tho

Oh,lemme guess....you haz a T2 high hr/kill title or something in +15 sig craftsman?

deathgate
07-29-2013, 09:55 AM
zzzz why keep complaining when u don't even play in t2

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 10:49 AM

He prob wants to farm it and does not wanna gear it lol

Enso
07-29-2013, 12:05 PM

White knighting, son.

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 12:13 PM
White knighting, son.

I knew I shoulda said that much sooner lol

Enso
07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
I knew I shoulda said that much sooner lol

I think it sums up this thread pretty well, haha.

Lord Kronius
07-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly.
This is the sentence I was referring to. Chilling in t2/t3 is not a challenge.
You're just beating up on "noobs" literally. But I guess gaming isn't just about a "challenge", it's about having "fun" too. I guess your type of fun is just a little more...sad? Taking advantage of those who don't know what they're doing?
They should lower the wexp you get in those teirs. You should have to earn that wexp. Not farm the skill-less.

Lord Kronius
07-29-2013, 12:43 PM
tiers* p_q
Granted there are still a lot of skill-less players in t5, but at least they've been around the block a bit more with the entire game.

Peaches
07-29-2013, 04:27 PM
tiers* p_q
Granted there are still a lot of skill-less players in t5, but at least they've been around the block a bit more with the entire game.

Not everyone levels a character for a specific tier of N.War. Play Cabal for a few years and you'll end up as a level 190 without even really aiming for it; not necessarily just because they want to play t5 N.War.

brusky
07-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Oh,lemme guess....you haz a T2 high hr/kill title or something in +15 sig craftsman?

Lemme guess... u don't much do u

xvxURIZENxvx
07-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Lemme guess... u don't much do u

I guess all the time,that doesn't mean I'm right all the time.

Not everyone levels a character for a specific tier of N.War. Play Cabal for a few years and you'll end up as a level 190 without even really aiming for it; not necessarily just because they want to play t5 N.War.

But there are people who level characters to 108 specifically and exploit the level/gear imbalance to be "godly"

Valdoroth
07-29-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm still in vote for less wexp for lower tiers. Or more for higher tiers. Seems to be the only solace for the "imbalance" because then there's no point in farming lower tiers for less wexp than you could get in higher tiers. Thus making people have a better incentive to lvl up regardless of gears.

Mishon
07-29-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm still in vote for less wexp for lower tiers. Or more for higher tiers. Seems to be the only solace for the "imbalance" because then there's no point in farming lower tiers for less wexp than you could get in higher tiers. Thus making people have a better incentive to lvl up regardless of gears.

Genius.

DjCyklone
07-29-2013, 10:58 PM
bring the old system back where we get guardian titles and bringers for every class and make the winning side get Wexp and apply that only to t5

awakening
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
t2 equal let me beat up noob with my op gears
t5 equal let me hit door until next bonus war where i'll try a little.

xvxURIZENxvx
07-30-2013, 12:32 AM
t2 equal let me beat up noob with my op gears
t5 equal let me hit door until next bonus war where i'll try a little.

All wars in all tiers should count for the nation bonus in a progressive point system,not just one elitist war out of the 210 wars that take place every week.

DjCyklone
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
why not make it like long time ago just one big ole war and maybe equalize gears like a deathmatch last one standing wins

Vepa
07-30-2013, 05:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgqYMDSZis&list=TL6wWlbn2kQwk
take a break from this 5ucky thread boys

whitetrash
07-30-2013, 07:48 AM
* leaves a box of tissues for the cry babies *

taisou
07-30-2013, 08:26 AM
just dont QQ and move on

taisou
07-30-2013, 08:27 AM
they can rage and quit for all i care

Lord Kronius
07-30-2013, 09:09 AM

v____V I've played it for a "few" years. And i'm only 180. I think you ment play cabal for a few years all day...or get booster&bb+

ima war maniac. I have little interest in leveling.
and i'm not saying they level their character to 190 just to war in t5.
where did you get that assumption from?
and the assumption they level just for a specific tier ??

Did you even read my post? everything you said has little/no relativity to what I posted..so i'm not making sense of your reply =\

Lord Kronius
07-30-2013, 09:12 AM
All wars in all tiers should count for the nation bonus in a progressive point system,not just one elitist war out of the 210 wars that take place every week.
t1-t4 are just practice for the real thing. T5!!!

When you've put your big boy pants on and moved up to the top ranking/leveling players then you can participate in deciding on who gets the bonus.
And when I say ranking I mean those that have put effort into all aspects of the game.
Leveling being one of the main points.
Your rank doesn't matter unless your up there. Otherwise you're just small time =\

whitetrash
07-30-2013, 09:13 AM

Ummm I played since ob and never got to 190 before I quit

xvxURIZENxvx
07-30-2013, 01:25 PM
t1-t4 are just practice for the real thing. T5!!!

When you've put your big boy pants on and moved up to the top ranking/leveling players then you can participate in deciding on who gets the bonus.
And when I say ranking I mean those that have put effort into all aspects of the game.
Leveling being one of the main points.
Your rank doesn't matter unless your up there. Otherwise you're just small time =\

yeah,people have lives,kids,school,work,etc....and this a korean mmo grindfest