PDA

View Full Version : EST when will you ban the hackers in m.war?

CRHinds
07-26-2013, 06:05 PM
you already know their names since we've sent many tickets
ps don't act like ur job is hard, if you can't clean up the game y u deserve greenlight?
EDIT: thank you for cleaning up the game >:D

Jessifer
07-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Until you use English and maybe send better proof, they'll do something.

CRHinds
07-27-2013, 08:23 AM
oh u must be new, who r u n y do u think i care about ur post?
EST, do it
ps jessifer, stop trying to buy them gloves with CAD LOL pos

Jessifer
07-27-2013, 02:38 PM
oh u must be new, who r u n y do u think i care about ur post?
EST, do it
ps jessifer, stop trying to buy them gloves with CAD LOL pos

1- If you didn't care, why did you reply?
2- Gloves...?
3- umadkid?

CRHinds
07-27-2013, 07:42 PM
the forci 2 slot 8amp fs gloves u tried to buy for 200 CAD. LOLOLOL anyways, off my post until u get better

Troll123
07-27-2013, 07:45 PM
you act as if its rare for ppl to spend money on cabal, not her fault u broke

BackForMore
07-27-2013, 11:19 PM
its the way cabal is. you can hack for months and not get banned. even if someone gets some ss of it. seems like the only time they ban is when they catch them in the act. i know i was reported a couple times for having a little to much fun in nwar and never got a warning or a ban. took a few months to update their injector logs to finally realize what i was doing lol.... guess they didnt want me running 60 sods back to back in 3mins each anymore :(. those were the golden days...

Jessifer
07-27-2013, 11:43 PM
the forci 2 slot 8amp fs gloves u tried to buy for 200 CAD. LOLOLOL anyways, off my post until u get better

You must not know how to read because I'm not in the process of buying gear unless crafting a Crafted Forcium Blade are gloves. So if you have screenshots of your alleged accusations, show them. Otherwise, pockets those Cheeto stained fingers before you look more stupid. Dipshyt.

CRHinds
07-28-2013, 12:29 AM
lol? i don't need a SS for a scrub 163 fs named Jessifer that pmed Cal asking that, but i know it burns, doesn't it?

Valdoroth
07-28-2013, 03:41 AM
It'd be nice to get valve security. Take all the hackers a little while to find a new workaround for security with guard gone. Be hacker free for a couple weeks ( And that's when you notice that half the cabal population is not online)

Jessifer
07-28-2013, 07:32 AM
lol? i don't need a SS for a scrub 163 fs named Jessifer that pmed Cal asking that, but i know it burns, doesn't it?

You seem to be missing a lot of information on your story little man. They weren't for gloves. But it's okay that you're jealous that I make money real life. Soon when you're old enough, you can start working from the ground up like at McDonalds though high school and then you can graduate, go to college (since your grammar isn't university material) and then maybe get a job as a gym teacher. Being that jealous is not healthy, maybe the internet isn't for you. As for Cal, he lost my business.

CRHinds
07-28-2013, 08:58 PM
You seem to be missing a lot of information on your story little man. They weren't for gloves. But it's okay that you're jealous that I make money real life. Soon when you're old enough, you can start working from the ground up like at McDonalds though high school and then you can graduate, go to college (since your grammar isn't university material) and then maybe get a job as a gym teacher. Being that jealous is not healthy, maybe the internet isn't for you. As for Cal, he lost my business.

tl;dr so uhhh you win ok? stop replying or we'll post the SS

CRHinds
07-28-2013, 09:02 PM
It'd be nice to get valve security. Take all the hackers a little while to find a new workaround for security with guard gone. Be hacker free for a couple weeks ( And that's when you notice that half the cabal population is not online)

Agreed, seeing that the game is practically pvp-based (egos) est should be more vested in protecting that aspect of the game

Vepa
07-29-2013, 05:39 AM
http://images.mmorpg.com/features/1925/images/1925_1.jpg
Created May 6th, 2008
Bots and hackers will never stop, however it wouldn't hurt to have a better security system.

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 07:47 AM
tl;dr so uhhh you win ok? stop replying or we'll post the SS

Lol do eeeet

[GM] Lorkan
07-29-2013, 10:02 AM
I'll investigate each individual players myself if you can provide the following info.

1. Character Name.
2. Screenshot or Video

TeaParty
07-29-2013, 10:22 AM
1. Character Name: Bindi from VinaCabal guild (last I checked)
2. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORlEG4cbIM

Link to the forum report: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?38543-T5-FA-Hacker

Lord Kronius
07-29-2013, 01:10 PM

I agree.
A company that specializes in Bed Bug control has a quote saying something like "usually after 2 generations of bed bugs, the bugs become immune to the insecticides. So we keep changing the formula back and forth to create NO generations!"

[GM] Lorkan
07-29-2013, 01:37 PM
1. Character Name: Bindi from VinaCabal guild (last I checked)
2. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORlEG4cbIM

Link to the forum report: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?38543-T5-FA-Hacker

This issue has already been investigated and addressed.

xTheNexiOnex
07-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Lorkan is the cabal team working on any way to stop the hacking from occurring? Like maybe updating the security system in anyway?

TeaParty
07-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Lorkan;392578']This issue has already been investigated and addressed.

Pretty sure I've seen the hacker around even after I submitted the report and after the maintenance as well but I could be wrong. Thank you for confirming that this issue was actually investigated though.

whitetrash
07-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Lorkan is the cabal team working on any way to stop the hacking from occurring? Like maybe updating the security system in anyway?

Really ? ..............

[GM] Lorkan
07-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Pretty sure I've seen the hacker around even after I submitted the report and after the maintenance as well but I could be wrong. Thank you for confirming that this issue was actually investigated though.

Triple checked and endured the very amazing music.

TeaParty
07-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Lorkan;392586']Triple checked and endured the very amazing music.
LOL so I've been told =P. Thanks!