PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about moving to venus

Rastan
05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
With mercury still recoiling from glitched alz and loss of a majority of it's farmer base,is venus any better?

Rockstar
05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
no

LILCHAOLAO
05-28-2010, 11:01 AM
No aliens!

EterNity
05-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Both servers are pretty much dead.

EterNity
05-28-2010, 11:37 AM
says the person that doesn't play. You just don't notice lower levels much when you are high. I have been making a new character and it's crazy how many people are playing. Alot of people 140- you just never see them when you just do CA/dung/NW. Game isn't dead there are decent amount of people on all channels. You just think it's dead because Tang isn't as active and that's the only people you see.

I can tell by my weekly AH income. It has been horrible lately.

I used to be able to make over 150m per week and now I am only making around 50m per week with the "same" gear I am selling. (Also, I am always the lowest prices :D)

Rockstar
05-28-2010, 11:51 AM
ps. Why is there a smiley above my text oO

cause you coo

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 11:58 AM
that's because of the economy, not the population.

Because one has nothing to do with the other, right? Your ignorance hurts.

ZetsubouSensei
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM
well i see ppls from merc xferring over to venus to get cheap gears?

Rastan
05-28-2010, 12:14 PM
well i see ppls from merc xferring over to venus to get cheap gears?

like force regen earrings +6 on venus for 100m to resell on merc for 500m?

ZetsubouSensei
05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
85 m dude :| thats how much i saw em go down to

merc seems like a more fun place to be tho cooler drama but venus has all the drops

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Don't act like your smart, your a moron.

You're*

If there's no players there's no economy.
If there's a million players more dungeons and bosses will be hunted.
If there's a million players everyone will have more money.
Kthx bro go home

Matrimoney
05-28-2010, 12:22 PM
You're*

Kthx bro go home

Stick to what you do best and go squeeze lemonade kid. There is no ALZ in circulation because it was all given to the NPC during the SIG event.

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Stick to what you do best and go squeeze lemonade kid. There is no ALZ in circulation because it was all given to the NPC during the SIG event.

Stick to what you do best and post like a retard.

We haven't said anything about the SIG event. We were theorizing.

WIpwns
05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
You're*

Kthx bro, go home.
fixt

coolestkid
05-28-2010, 12:36 PM
shut the f up sons

GuardianPat
05-28-2010, 01:29 PM
its summer, people go outside and have fun

Matrimoney
05-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Stick to what you do best and post like a retard.

We haven't said anything about the SIG event. We were theorizing.

You're theorizing without thinking about an event that just drained all the ALZ from the game while trying to figure out why no one has ALZ. Didn't you go to school before learning how to squeeze lemons kid?

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 01:38 PM
You're theorizing without thinking about an event that just drained all the ALZ from the game while trying to figure out why no one has ALZ. Didn't you go to school before learning how to squeeze lemons kid?

We're only theorizing about population and economy. It's a fact of not only Cabal, but the world and any other MMO or capitalist society. Is Cabal all you think about? You're pretty dumb, for lack of a stronger group of words i'm holding back.

Rastan
05-28-2010, 01:52 PM
damn,it looks like one of you guys should do a server transfer too and settle this on the battlefield and save the trash talk for future forum entertainment

carowe27
05-28-2010, 05:48 PM
With mercury still recoiling from glitched alz and loss of a majority of it's farmer base,is venus any better?

to answer your question truthfully not many of us that are on venus dont know what mercury is like but just from what we have heard.

our economy is low at the moment but not bad its starting to lvl out and people are starting to farm again and more players are coming into the game and helping make the game once again entertaining.

The best advice i can give you is to try it. its gonna be a gamble but hopefully for the best.

BleedingSoul
05-28-2010, 05:49 PM
more players are coming into the game and helping make the game once again entertaining.

I lol'd.

xXPrecisionXx
05-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Cabal is DEAD until further notice.

BackUpMENG
05-28-2010, 06:43 PM
how did i miss this thread mengz?

EterNity
05-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Cabal is DEAD until further notice.

Wanna come play with me now? <3

True.

False. More population will not increase the amount of money in circulation.

Afican nations have a lot of people, are they all rich?

There is no ALZ in circulation because it was all given to the NPC during the SIG event.

Hate to say this but Matri is right.

syndrah
05-28-2010, 07:01 PM
"False. More population will not increase the amount of money in circulation.

Afican nations have a lot of people, are they all rich?" -ET

True, they have no money but they got all the resources. Money cannot exist if there is so much resources. What would be the point of pricing something that there is so much of. If you got all the money in the world but no resources you wont live past 4 days. If you got all the resources in the world and no money, you will live a much happier life stress free. Money is a sad pathetic attempt for a social just society. And its failing as you guys see with this economy.

gpats right. its summer, people get out and enjoy the sun compared to atleast half cabal players who spends literally most of their day inside their house without soaking up much needed sun.

take his advise. get out for a change, do some sports. exercise. talk walks on the river/beach. go out to a cottage. go meet some of your friends/family. just stop playing cabal for a few days and get out and see if it doesnt make your life better.

as katt williams say and he puts it the best.

smoke weed and see if it doesn't improve your mutha fuggin life.

enjoy life while you still are young.

BackUpMENG
05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
"False. More population will not increase the amount of money in circulation.

Afican nations have a lot of people, are they all rich?" -ET

True, they have no money but they got all the resources. Money cannot exist if there is so much resources. What would be the point of pricing something that there is so much of. If you got all the money in the world but no resources you wont live past 4 days. If you got all the resources in the world and no money, you will live a much happier life stress free. Money is a sad pathetic attempt for a social just society. And its failing as you guys see with this economy.

gpats right. its summer, people get out and enjoy the sun compared to atleast half cabal players who spends literally most of their day inside their house without soaking up much needed sun.

take his advise. get out for a change, do some sports. exercise. talk walks on the river/beach. go out to a cottage. go meet some of your friends/family. just stop playing cabal for a few days and get out and see if it doesnt make your life better.

as katt williams say and he puts it the best.

smoke weed and see if it doesn't improve your mutha fuggin life.

enjoy life while you still are young.

lolumad?
bro dont break ur keyboard typing that wall of text
tl;dr

syndrah
05-28-2010, 08:08 PM
im not mad, so you must be hallucinating to think i would be mad in that post. im just letting people know that they should start going outside to things that matter rather then a game where estsoft can kill anytime and you just wasted months/years of your life.

EterNity
05-28-2010, 10:06 PM
If you got all the money in the world but no resources you wont live past 4 days.

If you got all the resources in the world and no money, you will live a much happier life stress free.

Money is a sad pathetic attempt for a social just society. And its failing as you guys see with this economy.

False.

If you got all the money in the world, people will work for you to get the resources you want. (Compare the states to China)

If you got all the resources in the world, some sort of currency will be created cause it’s against human natural to share the resources evenly and equally.

Money is the building block of human society. The economy has its uphill and downhill but sadly it only affects middle to lower class people.

Flarius
05-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Same I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, different server!

carowe27
05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
in an mmo the more people that play the more money that is dropped from monsters means more money that is in circulation

syndrah
05-29-2010, 12:07 AM
False.

If you got all the money in the world, people will work for you to get the resources you want. (Compare the states to China)

If you got all the resources in the world, some sort of currency will be created cause it’s against human natural to share the resources evenly and equally.

Money is the building block of human society. The economy has its uphill and downhill but sadly it only affects middle to lower class people.

what a load of sh!t

First lets take your first paragraph. If you have all the money in the world and they have to work to get you the resources, thats slavery. why the hell should they go to you. they don't need your money. they got the resources. you can wither and die away. they have the resources to build houses, grow food, and tools to learn and grow the education. the states is a disaster, free market capitalism. if its so good then why did the rest of the world violently rejected capitalism. its because its every man for themselves. China is also a disaster because they are communists everyone is paid the same and its hard to get a lead unless you got family treasure backing. I had 4 roommates that came from china and they said its a piece of sh!t there and the only way they were able to get into canada is through their family.

Lets look at your second paragraph. How are you able to put that against the Indian tribes. They never has anything remotely close to a monetary based society until the Europeans forced them into the white mans bullsh!t trade of exchanges. before the white men the Indians simply caught what they needed and they had more sustenance, healthier, more knowledgeable in remedies and diseases. Look at the Europeans. They are unhealthy, they dont know anything about nature, there nutritional deficient. they had to ask the Indians help to cure scurvy because they don't know anything.

Today is not much different. People always "Run for the cure" or "Donate to find the cure for cancer". How many times do people need to be hit in the head for them to know that cancer was curable tens of thousands of years ago. You want to know why theres no cure published? Its because the pharmaceuticals are making a KILLING off of chemo. If they announced a true cure for cancer they would lose 65%+ of their profit. Lets take a step further. ALL diseases, cancers, viruses, infections, parasites CANNOT attach themselves to your blood cells if your blood cells are electrocuted. I'm talking about low voltage just enough to get a tingle. You do that for 10 minutes for a complete cycle of blood and you have cleansed your whole body. do that for a week and a "miracle" happens when cancer is gone. A device like that alone is enough to cripple the whole pharmaceutical company GLOBALLY. You see, if there is money to be made then people lose the motive to cure. You can't make money on someone who is healthy. If they are sick then you can drug them and convince them to buy your over expensive pills. This is just 1 example of the severe flaws of the monetary based economy.

Money is only there as a rationing to account for scarcity. Can money exist if things are abundant? Can you put a price on fresh water if its everywhere?Can you put a price on oxygen if its everywhere. Can you put a price on a product when it can be easily made? No, you can't. When the economy tanks and it doesn't effect the rich, they get more and more powerful. they are somehow more important then the middle class and the poor class. If the rich has complete control over the lower class isn't that a form of eugenics? Isnt that a form of human class. How are they different. The numbers in their bank account. The amount of paper or gold they have in possession? The fact is the world would not be what it is if it wasn't for the innovated use of technology and problem solvers. you don't have that then you don't get anything done. All the money in the world cant buy knowledge.

Money = Debt + Planned Obsolescence + Scarcity + Inefficiency + Wars + Territorial Disputes and so on.

nibblez
05-29-2010, 01:05 AM
zzzzzz -_-

FU2
05-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Ever thought those "new players" are alts?

EterNity
05-29-2010, 03:29 AM
what a load of sh!t

First lets take your first paragraph. If you have all the money in the world and they have to work to get you the resources, thats slavery. why the hell should they go to you. they don't need your money. they got the resources. you can wither and die away. they have the resources to build houses, grow food, and tools to learn and grow the education. the states is a disaster, free market capitalism. if its so good then why did the rest of the world violently rejected capitalism. its because its every man for themselves. China is also a disaster because they are communists everyone is paid the same and its hard to get a lead unless you got family treasure backing. I had 4 roommates that came from china and they said its a piece of sh!t there and the only way they were able to get into canada is through their family.

Lets look at your second paragraph. How are you able to put that against the Indian tribes. They never has anything remotely close to a monetary based society until the Europeans forced them into the white mans bullsh!t trade of exchanges. before the white men the Indians simply caught what they needed and they had more sustenance, healthier, more knowledgeable in remedies and diseases. Look at the Europeans. They are unhealthy, they dont know anything about nature, there nutritional deficient. they had to ask the Indians help to cure scurvy because they don't know anything.

Today is not much different. People always "Run for the cure" or "Donate to find the cure for cancer". How many times do people need to be hit in the head for them to know that cancer was curable tens of thousands of years ago. You want to know why theres no cure published? Its because the pharmaceuticals are making a KILLING off of chemo. If they announced a true cure for cancer they would lose 65%+ of their profit. Lets take a step further. ALL diseases, cancers, viruses, infections, parasites CANNOT attach themselves to your blood cells if your blood cells are electrocuted. I'm talking about low voltage just enough to get a tingle. You do that for 10 minutes for a complete cycle of blood and you have cleansed your whole body. do that for a week and a "miracle" happens when cancer is gone. A device like that alone is enough to cripple the whole pharmaceutical company GLOBALLY. You see, if there is money to be made then people lose the motive to cure. You can't make money on someone who is healthy. If they are sick then you can drug them and convince them to buy your over expensive pills. This is just 1 example of the severe flaws of the monetary based economy.

Money is only there as a rationing to account for scarcity. Can money exist if things are abundant? Can you put a price on fresh water if its everywhere?Can you put a price on oxygen if its everywhere. Can you put a price on a product when it can be easily made? No, you can't. When the economy tanks and it doesn't effect the rich, they get more and more powerful. they are somehow more important then the middle class and the poor class. If the rich has complete control over the lower class isn't that a form of eugenics? Isnt that a form of human class. How are they different. The numbers in their bank account. The amount of paper or gold they have in possession? The fact is the world would not be what it is if it wasn't for the innovated use of technology and problem solvers. you don't have that then you don't get anything done. All the money in the world cant buy knowledge.

Capitalism is sure not the best but it is at least working or you won’t even be able to express your opinion here on the forums. China is a mess of their own cause it is struggling to convert itself to Capitalism. Why? The answer is clear to see – it is better than what they currently have.

I have nothing against the Indian tribes but, at the same time, Europeans are just practice their human nature as well. Survival the fittest, if the tribes were not able to defend themselves or what they think is the better way of life, there are nothing can be done about it. Luckily they are only up against Europeans not wild animals or they will be eaten alive and be gone long time ago.

Capitalism is the only motive that keep human race improving itself. It is capitalism that is able to gather all the resources needed to create new medicines or cure for the diseases. Yes, the sole goal of Capitalism is achieve personal worth but it also improves human race in the process. The cancer theory you proposed is just out of logic. If the medicine is doing little to nothing to the patients, it will be abandoned. If the medical company is truly over charge the medicines, people always have the opinion to say no to it. If there are, in fact, a cure for cancer, please provide the evidences to back yourself up.

In the Stone Age, people judge one person by how strong a person’s body is and how well he/she does in hunting. In the modern world, people judge one by looking at his/her social status and the achievements on personal worth. Sure money can’t buy knowledge; however, without money there won’t be motive to gain Knowledge and improve human race.

Money = Debt + Planned Obsolescence + Scarcity + Inefficiency + Wars + Territorial Disputes and so on.

Those factors are all driven by human nature and will always be there as human grows stronger and stronger.

ForumWaiai
05-29-2010, 04:06 AM
cabal has more players than before

Rastan
05-29-2010, 05:01 AM
cabal has more players than before

lol,no,if both servers merged then maybe it would be like it used to

IaMaLive
05-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Here is my 2cent: There are too many things that the government are hiding from the public.

beowolf101
05-29-2010, 07:17 AM
if ur from mercy take a list of people you can kill and compare to venus xD
i say transfer for the fact that you can and have fun with the game

syndrah
05-29-2010, 07:37 AM
china is NOT coverting to capitalism.

capitalism was great when automation wasnt there. The indian tribes lived peacefully until the white man came. capitalism is not a sense of self improvement. how can you call forcing to work for cheaper labour and producing cheaper goods and products a sense of improvement. theres still the element of human resources going to job slaving off doing the same jobs every day spending 3/4 of their life to a job which can be easily replaced with a machine. car industry can be replaced. libraries can be automated. once you automate all the jobs or most of the jobs then humans can allocate the remaining time to research and development. if capitalism was such a great thing why is it turning into corporatism and then fascism. Capitalism promotes competition in a dangerous way. in games it doesnt matter but in real life, people kill for jobs, people "get back" for losing jobs, people are willing to work for cheaper labour. companies merge to bigger companies.

if the whole world was capitalism it would be so many mergers and consolidation of power it would be scary.

you also havent even responded to any of the facts that i brought such as the flaws of capitalism and the big pharma. you got an idea to stop that? you got an idea to stop controlling the masses?

xoxLadyDeathxox
05-29-2010, 08:38 AM
im not mad, so you must be hallucinating to think i would be mad in that post. im just letting people know that they should start going outside to things that matter rather then a game where estsoft can kill anytime and you just wasted months/years of your life.

Whts the difference between spending a hour or 2 a day on cabal vs spending an hour or 2 watching tv .ggoing to movies .playing board games or sitting under a tree outside.
As long as u r spending the time doing what u like doing with who u like doing it.then that's all that matters.

Rastan
05-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Whts the difference between spending a hour or 2 a day on cabal vs spending an hour or 2 watching tv .ggoing to movies .playing board games or sitting under a tree outside.
As long as u r spending the time doing what u like doing with who u like doing it.then that's all that matters.

Because some people have a "cup is half empty" attitude about everything

syndrah
05-29-2010, 09:36 AM
theres a big difference. playing games for hours is detrimental for your health.

going outside and reading a book under a tree is beneficial for your health.

carowe27
05-29-2010, 11:35 AM
theres a big difference. playing games for hours is detrimental for your health.

going outside and reading a book under a tree is beneficial for your health.

only thing beneficial to your health by doing that is getting the vitamin D your body absorbs from the Sun shine, just drink a glass of Vitamin D milk and get back to playing.

syndrah
05-29-2010, 12:16 PM
unless you wanna drop 10$ for a bag of milk just to support your playing go right ahead. the "typical" milk is pasteurized. which means all the harmful bacteria is killed along with the nutrients. and in order for the vitamin d to become active it must receive UV rays in order to release its protective barrier surrounding the vitamins to be released.

Rage
05-29-2010, 12:33 PM
the game was going poopers and then the sig event turned it to diarrhea nuff said.

BoneMader
05-29-2010, 12:52 PM
too many people play this game so too much work for the gms to do... so they thought of a great idea and made a sig event so people can quit. Less HD to answer. This way they can pretend to be busy and take even longer than a month to reply HD xD

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 01:49 PM
False. More population will not increase the amount of money in circulation.

You're so stupid....

How does supply and demand; the most basic and influential part of an economy work without a population retard?

NiteFalcon
05-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Cabal is a fun game no doubt, but its not fresh. EST needs to provide some fresh material for us. I think a server merge would be epic and would make the game much more fun again.

Rastan
05-29-2010, 04:19 PM
in an mmo the more people that play the more money that is dropped from monsters means more money that is in circulation

The problem with that is most ppl don't pick up alz anymore since est cut the alz drop amount by 75%,i used to get 2k alz from 1 mob drop back in the day,now it's 200-500+,used to also get 3-4 alz bombs a day for 500k,now it's like once a week for 10k,if they put it back to the way it was then i'd go back to farming mobs for alz instead of farming dungeons for cores.