PDA

View Full Version : CABAL: Rising Force- Extreme Update Video

[GM] Lorkan
07-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Champions of Nevareth,

Check out our new CABAL: Rising Force – Extreme Update Video created by Ballade and Lluvia. They will be reviewing the new Extreme Upgrade and Repair Kit, New Battle-Style Specific Skills, New Battle Mode 3 Synergies, and Forgotten Temple B2F – Awakened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G-NzP1yDGE

Enjoy the video!

Regards,
CABAL Support Staff

Abi
07-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Aww, so even in awakened FT2 that corner is laggy. :x

other than that, great video!

whitetrash
07-31-2013, 11:56 AM
Yay gear can go poof again ........................

Abi
07-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Yay gear can go poof again ........................

I can't wait for the big USD spenders going all QQ

whitetrash
07-31-2013, 12:10 PM
I can't wait for the big USD spenders going all QQ

Wrong they are the ones that won't be breaking

Abi
07-31-2013, 12:18 PM
Wrong they are the ones that won't be breaking

nah those are the hackers

whitetrash
07-31-2013, 12:21 PM
nah those are the hackers
The USD spenders will have the alz to get the good repairs hence not breaking gear

Abi
07-31-2013, 12:26 PM
The USD spenders will have the alz to get the good repairs hence not breaking gear

I suppose.. lol I forgot that line "premium will be available in item shop"

TeaParty
07-31-2013, 12:27 PM
It's possible to try extreme upgrading without using USD since you can craft repair kit boxes and get bronze or gold repair kit from it.

whitetrash
07-31-2013, 12:30 PM
It's possible to try extreme upgrading without using USD since you can craft repair kit boxes and get bronze or gold repair kit from it.

Yes but watch what happens to the price of the mats to make the kits :)
Making the rich powerful as always :)

And no I'm not against it I'm just saying

Peaches
08-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Thank you for this video! The extreme cores info was especially useful.

krad
08-03-2013, 07:01 PM
hmm ok.. the item poof wen u fail to repair. but can it poof wen u fail to +? or dmg only? need some1 to clear that out for me b4 i + anything

NiteFalcon
08-03-2013, 07:32 PM
as long as u never use bronze repair kits you will never lose your item

krad
08-03-2013, 09:38 PM
kewl tyvm!

Faowin
08-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Yes but watch what happens to the price of the mats to make the kits :)
Making the rich powerful as always :)

And no I'm not against it I'm just saying

Yes, but wherever you go (in real-life or in a game) you will find rich and poor. Most rich people aren't rich through inheritance. They worked for it. The poor are poor because they don't want to work (this is primarily in the game, I understand that all kinds of bad things can happen that you may or may not could help in real life). Now I'm not saying constantly farming dungeons ( although if Val hasn't posted his chart on making money, I'd look into it ). It cam be crafting, invest some money into crafting. Very few people got all their money in an instant, if you want to be one of those few I'd suggest befriending and ing up to some rich people and wait until they quit. I will say it's hard to make money, but if this was easy how would it be fun?