PDA

View Full Version : Update Bug's Thread (No trolling)

Valdoroth
08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Ok guys, lets use this thread to point out all bugs we've found so far. Edit: (I notice I added "'s" when I shouldn't have in the title)

I'll start off with the DP issue for the new DP trade items:

How're we supposed to trade 120 DP if our limit is 100?

Noah
08-01-2013, 08:19 PM
They want you to buy dp savers lulz

Enso
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM
They want you to buy dp savers lulz

To expand on this a little: the DP "limit" is only for DP gained through dungeons. If you use a DP saver, your total DP can exceed 100, but you will not gain any further DP from dungeons.

Valdoroth
08-01-2013, 09:21 PM
To expand on this a little: the DP "limit" is only for DP gained through dungeons. If you use a DP saver, your total DP can exceed 100, but you will not gain any further DP from dungeons. I see. That's pretty much . Seriously. Why have an in-game item that is 100% reliable on a cash purchased item? Where's the sense in that? You're supposed to be able to get anything from NPC's without the use of external provisions.

xvxURIZENxvx
08-01-2013, 09:37 PM
You cannot move in disapproval condition

Enso
08-01-2013, 09:45 PM
You cannot move in disapproval condition

This makes me rage/laugh so hard in war...

arch2015
08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
- the scroll down menu ( when u clicked on the players) wont disappear.
- the 1st buff icon was hidden by the mini map in mission war.

Valdoroth
08-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Patch notes don't mention about World Bosses boost.

Sprite
08-01-2013, 11:05 PM
I see. That's pretty much . Seriously. Why have an in-game item that is 100% reliable on a cash purchased item? Where's the sense in that? You're supposed to be able to get anything from NPC's without the use of external provisions.

called buy vouchers

xvxURIZENxvx
08-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Patch notes don't mention about World Bosses boost.

I saw 20 people,all 150-170+ in ds rolling for fgr drops.

I'm debating if it's a good thing or a bad thing that bosses are op now,especially since 14-28% amp pieces are about to be the new norm....

tyrel21
08-02-2013, 03:05 AM
haven't seen anyone post about this yet - so I may as well bring it up.

Was it the intention of est to increase cooldown on battle mode from 30 seconds to 180 seconds in ladder battles? The cool down starts after the end of battle mode so basically once every 4.5 minutes or so we can use the same battle mode again. We can use battle mode 3, then battle mode 2, however if we do this we still have at least 90 seconds before we can use battle mode 3 again.

I didn't see anything about this change in any of the update notes and was unpleasantly surprised the 2nd time I tried to use BM3 and found the cool down was just barely started.

monkeymn6192
08-02-2013, 04:35 AM
The update notes state that FT2 Awakened has maximum 7 char limit. As some of us have found, the dungeon only allows a maximum of 4 people. The other 3 in party become placed into a separate instanced dungeon.

Peaches
08-02-2013, 06:56 AM
I see. That's pretty much . Seriously. Why have an in-game item that is 100% reliable on a cash purchased item? Where's the sense in that? You're supposed to be able to get anything from NPC's without the use of external provisions.

Every single update/event ever has promoted use of the cash shop. You can make the same argument for everything ever in Cabal. No point in just complaining about this one thing.

truely false
08-02-2013, 09:20 AM
The first rule of business is make money. The second rule of business is make more money. The third rule of business is make even more money. Cabal is a game run by a business so is it any surprise that the update patch encourageous the spending of money.

Its not like I don't welcome the update patch because I do welcome it. Its encouraging to see that EST is still developing things for an old mmog.

As for the dp issue I believe it is explained in the patch notes ether in ours or mr wormy's notes.

Abi
08-02-2013, 11:46 AM
The update notes state that FT2 Awakened has maximum 7 char limit. As some of us have found, the dungeon only allows a maximum of 4 people. The other 3 in party become placed into a separate instanced dungeon.

That is actually right. Awakened FT2 is meant to be limited to 4 players only, the patchnote was wrong.

Also other bug :

COSTUMES do not "shine/glow" anymore. It's really yucky on a dark coloured costume like proc nation costume or the Halloween dress. It looks so dull!

zZUnbornZz
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Every time i log in game and use dash/blind......i was rooted zzzz
GM fix it plzz

brusky
08-03-2013, 02:27 AM
The patch notes never tell us anything right.

StoneTank
08-03-2013, 06:18 PM
haven't seen anyone post about this yet - so I may as well bring it up.

Was it the intention of est to increase cooldown on battle mode from 30 seconds to 180 seconds in ladder battles? The cool down starts after the end of battle mode so basically once every 4.5 minutes or so we can use the same battle mode again. We can use battle mode 3, then battle mode 2, however if we do this we still have at least 90 seconds before we can use battle mode 3 again.

I didn't see anything about this change in any of the update notes and was unpleasantly surprised the 2nd time I tried to use BM3 and found the cool down was just barely started.

this is from Cursed spirit's patch notes but its not in NA notes
it's probably talking about the BM cd time lol
it's preventing noobs from spamming Bm3 every 5 secs -.-

■ Changes

1. Change Mission Battle Skill cooldown

Change the cooldown time of Mission Battle skills

Lord Kronius
08-05-2013, 07:55 AM
The first rule of business is make money. The second rule of business is make more money. The third rule of business is make even more money. Cabal is a game run by a business so is it any surprise that the update patch encourageous the spending of money.

Its not like I don't welcome the update patch because I do welcome it. Its encouraging to see that EST is still developing things for an old mmog.

As for the dp issue I believe it is explained in the patch notes ether in ours or mr wormy's notes.

Sooo trueeee!!!

krad
08-05-2013, 08:08 AM
extreme + stat weapon n armor gives the same stats lol.... isnt armor suppose to gives def, def rate, amp n increase BM time?

StoneTank
08-06-2013, 01:20 PM
ive noticed a couple other glitches

1. the "rubberband effect when dashing/fading every once in a while it will rubberband me back a couple steps (very annoying in war and MB)

2. still like to mention the guild glitch even tho it wasnt from this update it seems to have gotten worse

3. sometimes missing with no ss on enemy

4.sometimes graphics of own skills stop showing without turning graphics to 0

5.alot more ppl appearing to running thru walls cuz of lag

guess thats all i can find for now lol

Faowin
08-06-2013, 11:48 PM

1. the "rubberband effect when dashing/fading every once in a while it will rubberband me back a couple steps (very annoying in war and MB)

2. still like to mention the guild glitch even tho it wasnt from this update it seems to have gotten worse

I've noticed number four before the update but it usually only happens when there is excessive water like in LS or for some reason VC as well.

Enso
08-07-2013, 10:26 AM
I've noticed number four before the update but it usually only happens when there is excessive water like in LS or for some reason VC as well.

It happens to me most in BI.

Lord Kronius
08-07-2013, 11:59 AM

AGREED!!
Also
Debuffs on mobs / players don't show up unless it's your debuff.
So rooting som1 who already is rooted and you don't know = bam there goes your root on cooldown.
Mission battle doesn't show HP bars.
Do they ever plan on bringing back the guild board? >.< i'll research more on the forums about that..

[GM] Kato
08-08-2013, 01:18 PM
We're having maintenance tonight to address a few issues. If you guys are still experiencing odd gameplay or if something is still broken, please let us know.

Do they ever plan on bringing back the guild board? >.<
No plans on bringing this feature back as far as I know. Sorry!

SoulKnight
08-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Hey Kato just wondering is the MA from 6 pm to 8 pm like in spanish section or from 6 pm to 8 am like lorkan put

[GM] Kato
08-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey Kato just wondering is the MA from 6 pm to 8 pm like in spanish section or from 6 pm to 8 am like lorkan put
It's from 6PM to 8PM. Nice catch, fixed :)

SoulKnight
08-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Kato;393551']It's from 6PM to 8PM. Nice catch, fixed :)

anytime thnx for making it clear

Flaye
08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Combo cancelled everytime the MP refills

StoneTank
08-09-2013, 02:56 AM
every bug i mentioned is still not fixed, comon GM's do something about it -.-

Lord Kronius
08-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Kato;393542']We're having maintenance tonight to address a few issues. If you guys are still experiencing odd gameplay or if something is still broken, please let us know.

No plans on bringing this feature back as far as I know. Sorry!

Ty Gm Kato! =] but it was cool feature q_q

Mack
08-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Combo cancelled everytime the MP refills

So annoying, breaking combo every time now.

Abi
08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
AGREED!!
Also
Debuffs on mobs / players don't show up unless it's your debuff.
So rooting som1 who already is rooted and you don't know = bam there goes your root on cooldown.
Mission battle doesn't show HP bars.
Do they ever plan on bringing back the guild board? >.< i'll research more on the forums about that..

Little clarification on the debuff display bug.

If you were not in close enough range when the other player debuffed/rooted, you will not be able to see the icons.
However if you were close enough, you will see them.

Regardless, I agree that it's a big pet peeve for force bladers' root. Especially since now you can't even say "oh well I'll use mass root instead... o wait.... it's also on cool down... gg"
aswell as Art of Curse. What a waste!