PDA

View Full Version : Cabal, why oh why ???

owned
08-02-2013, 09:59 AM
I love cabal but this event looks cabal na more like a P Server. Seeing 22amps in mega, that i only saw it b4 in p servers.

Nack
08-02-2013, 11:09 AM
They trying to milk as much cash out of a dying game.

Abi
08-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Actually, it's not.

KR and EU servers have that kind of amp pieces aswell.

I wished for amp scrolls to finally be available for our server too, but not this way... this is sort of ridiculous. It's encourages ppl to buy alz, wether they do it the right way (via vouchers) or the wrong way (alz selling websites).

Oh well...

IBladE
08-02-2013, 12:33 PM
They are cashing out before they release next week that the game will be closing and you fools just dropped 5k usd into some amp scrolls and sehh lolololol

imback
08-02-2013, 12:46 PM
i love cabal too. but this update make me quit cabal lolol. i duno wat to say to those ppl who keep spent tons usd on t his dying game...

Enso
08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
What evidence do people have that it's dying? Getting attention from steam seems to indicate it is not dying...

Lulu
08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
i love cabal too. but this update make me quit cabal lolol. i duno wat to say to those ppl who keep spent tons usd on t his dying game...
Aren't you one of those people lol

Aero
08-02-2013, 01:01 PM
tbh this game dont deserve steam at all, it aint even game friendly to newcomers. Everyone's highly geared there is no point to even compete

Mishon
08-02-2013, 01:09 PM
What evidence do people have that it's dying? Getting attention from steam seems to indicate it is not dying...

They're pushing the steam thing because they "Need" the promo lol.

IBladE
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM

I don't know.. Maybe the 1k player base lmao.. And most likely they applied for the steam thing.

Lulu
08-02-2013, 01:35 PM
The fact with every update people are complaining, with every event 90% of people are more driven to quit

awakening
08-02-2013, 02:36 PM
The fact with every update people are complaining, with every event 90% of people are more driven to quit
this is true. 90% of the people who lurk the forum are complaining about quitting. The rest of the cabal nation are ingame playing. we don't know if cabal is dying or not. the only fact we know is that 90% of the people who lurk forum are complaining on forum.

NiteFalcon
08-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't like parts of this event either, and I can see why most ppl complain. The biggest issue is that game breaking items are included in the package that are essentially impossible to acquire in game through normal means. Anytime they come out with these kinda events it sux for 90% of the community, hence 90% are gonna complain.

Enso
08-02-2013, 02:38 PM
They're pushing the steam thing because they "Need" the promo lol.

I don't know.. Maybe the 1k player base lmao.. And most likely they applied for the steam thing.

That makes sense. I thought that you needed to be approved by Steam to get on Greenlight.

Well, people are complaining on forums... but aside from the glitches and bugs that have come up, I think people are okay with the content (at least from what I hear in game). I only know one person who is actually considering quitting because of the event out of a hundred or so... not quite 90%. I think it might be declining, but certainly not dying yet. Probably a few good events ("good" in that there's rewards for hard work, not just deep pockets) and expedited updates away from increasing in player satisfaction... though I do admit that is an unlikely thing to happen.

Darkgenesis
08-02-2013, 03:00 PM
or they are debating of closing the game and they need something to produce $$$$ to show to the CEO so they dont :)

or they noticed that the lack of player population isn't helping NA keep in par with our other foreign servers.

truely false
08-02-2013, 03:21 PM
People, people please, the community has been harping about the gaming is dying for the last 3 yrs or so. Every time a patch or a complete update arrives we all find something or other that we don't like about it so this comes as no surprise to me. I have been enjoying the game sinces 08 and will continue to make the best of it until EST gives notice or it just fades like a lot of the P servers I've visited in the past. Until then I suggest you all do the same after all its only a game for entertainment not a matter of life and death...:rolleyes: :p

Valdoroth
08-02-2013, 04:23 PM
People, people please, the community has been harping about the gaming is dying for the last 3 yrs or so. Every time a patch or a complete update arrives we all find something or other that we don't like about it so this comes as no surprise to me. I have been enjoying the game sinces 08 and will continue to make the best of it until EST gives notice or it just fades like a lot of the P servers I've visited in the past. Until then I suggest you all do the same after all its only a game for entertainment not a matter of life and death...:rolleyes: :pTrue statements here.

Flit
08-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Some good events that aren't catered to the 1% of cabal that's loaded is long over due.

rjarol02
08-02-2013, 06:15 PM
cabal Na isnt about farming right now.

its like The Bigger the wallet the Stronger you get!

Valdoroth
08-02-2013, 06:24 PM
cabal Na isnt about farming right now.

its like The Bigger the wallet the Stronger you get! cabal has always been about farming. If you're impatient it's all about bigger wallet. Most humans are impatient.

rjarol02
08-02-2013, 06:33 PM
i farm everyday bro but Farming isnt like befor now.
Gears u loot in dungeons arent even that exepensive anymore.

Mishon
08-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Farming isn't going to get you any real alz, crafting is wear the money at now.

rjarol02
08-02-2013, 06:46 PM
farming isn't going to get you any real alz, crafting is wear the money at now.
nuff said!

Valdoroth
08-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Farming isn't going to get you any real alz, crafting is wear the money at now.Not true. I've made about 60m in a week selling crap drops. I mean literally crap.

brusky
08-03-2013, 02:22 AM
60m a week....wont get u white boxes sir. No disrespect. JS

Ayeka
08-03-2013, 04:58 AM
sorry but most of you are whiners there is the gm dump event so you can try and get items that cash shop realted also in the past we have had events that did drop items the biggest drops was in merc but we in venus got some decent drops as well its all comes out in the wash
Ayeka

whitetrash
08-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Farming isn't going to get you any real alz, crafting is wear the money at now.

With what stuff cost now no money in that either ..... Just saying

Vepa
08-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Not Cabal's fault, its GM's fault!

Faowin
08-03-2013, 09:41 AM
What happened? I've been out with no internet for a couple weeks.

whitetrash
08-03-2013, 09:54 AM
What happened? I've been out with no internet for a couple weeks.

Nothing new just a bunch of cry babies over new stuff as always

Faowin
08-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Generally, but they were talking about amp scrolls on this thread, what's up with that?

Mishon
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Generally, but they were talking about amp scrolls on this thread, what's up with that?

They put amp scrolls in event shop so now all the rich people can run around with 20+ amp pieces

Mishon
08-03-2013, 11:05 AM

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think people are crying over nothing.

whitetrash
08-03-2013, 11:27 AM
You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think people are crying over nothing.

Look another broke person is mad
They are its there own fault they can't afford the stuff to buy them
This game has always been the rich=better geared welcome to the mmo world why should est be any different
Pretty smart if you ask me I bet there potion of luck and voucher sales are on fire

Vepa
08-03-2013, 11:47 AM
They are its there own fault
Pretty smart if you ask me
Haha yeah ur from the bright bunch

whitetrash
08-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh noes someone on the interwebs didn't like something I typed in 10 sec oh noes what shall I ever do
Glad to see that's the best you got

Vepa
08-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Oh noes someone on the interwebs didn't like something I typed in 10 sec oh noes what shall I ever do
Glad to see that's the best you got
Whoa! Took u 10 sec to write that? Must be hard being retarded

xvxURIZENxvx
08-03-2013, 01:15 PM
All character binding drops are useless now since you can't extreme upgrade them....Why would anyone spend 1-2b alz on a pc cb forcy w/e that you can't even extreme upgrade when you can extreme upgrade the crafted counterparts and they're stronger with a lower level requirement?

I no longer see an incentive to run dungeons for gear drops....

TeaParty
08-03-2013, 01:29 PM
All character binding drops are useless now since you can't extreme upgrade them....Why would anyone spend 1-2b alz on a pc cb forcy w/e that you can't even extreme upgrade when you can extreme upgrade the crafted counterparts and they're stronger with a lower level requirement?

I no longer see an incentive to run dungeons for gear drops....
Character binding items are not useless, you can use unbinding stones on them to make it not bound or acct bound if it's already extended.

xvxURIZENxvx
08-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Character binding items are not useless, you can use unbinding stones on them to make it not bound or acct bound if it's already extended.

Why would anyone bother with unbinding just for extreme upgrading sub-par gear?

whitetrash
08-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Why would anyone bother with unbinding just for extreme upgrading sub-par gear?

Because some people have +15 already exteded gear and maybe instead of getting something else they want the stats ........ I unbound all my gear before I quit good thing too maybe I'll extream it for fun

Valdoroth
08-03-2013, 02:53 PM
It could possibly be a glitch too that wasn't intended at first.

xvxURIZENxvx
08-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Because some people have +15 already exteded gear and maybe instead of getting something else they want the stats ........ I unbound all my gear before I quit good thing too maybe I'll extream it for fun

Better off just breaking it for the perfect cores and regearing in 29% forcy amp to farm pc archridium....I break almost all of my amp drops now unless it's 10% or higher because it never sells in AH,no one buys purples anymore.

Diablo
08-03-2013, 04:52 PM
l0l

Vepa
08-03-2013, 07:30 PM
l0l
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ur
Jesus Chrysler, before trying to bash people at least go to urban dictionary. Stop embarrassing urself.
ur=your (possesive) OR you're (the other form)
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your here is some more help if u havent gone over this in school yet.
Have a nice day ;)

Ludacris
08-04-2013, 08:59 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ur
Jesus Chrysler, before trying to bash people at least go to urban dictionary. Stop embarrassing urself.
ur=your (possesive) OR you're (the other form)
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your here is some more help if u havent gone over this in school yet.
Have a nice day ;)

You just contradicted yourself. You make fun of him because Trashy typed "there" rather than "their". But when you type "ur" and someone makes fun of you, you come out and try to defend yourself with urban dictionary. Hold on bro I used "ur" instead of "you're" because it's on Urban Dictionary I don't need to get bashed on. Smh.

Vepa
08-04-2013, 09:30 AM
You just contradicted yourself. You make fun of him because Trashy typed "there" rather than "their". But when you type "ur" and someone makes fun of you, you come out and try to defend yourself with urban dictionary. Hold on bro I used "ur" instead of "you're" because it's on Urban Dictionary I don't need to get bashed on. Smh.
If you actually read anything of Aristotle you would understand that the term "defence" has...why do i bother when ur so stupid? I didn't make fun of "Trashy" merely pointed out that his idea of "smart" needs to be adjusted like his use of the language. On the other hand, why would i "defend" myself when an urban term "ur" ,defined by the socially accepted website, proves that i used the term correctly? Sry i called u stupid, but if u can't see that my mocking Trashy wasn't from grammatical point but his perspective point on the game and u cant draw parallels in a sentence then my friend i think you need to check urself before u dumb urself.

Valdoroth
08-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Do you not?

Also, urban dictionary is not a reliable source of information. If it was then everything on the internet must be true.

xvxURIZENxvx
08-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Do you not?

Also, urban dictionary is not a reliable source of information. If it was then everything on the internet must be true.

So....a Nigerian prince ISN'T sending me millions of dollars?

Valdoroth
08-04-2013, 03:38 PM
So....a Nigerian prince ISN'T sending me millions of dollars?Sorry nope. I thought i was the millionth visitor and would win 1m dollars too ><

Abi
08-04-2013, 04:14 PM
D: So my inexistent Paypal account hasn't been compromised?

Ludacris
08-04-2013, 10:25 PM
If you actually read anything of Aristotle you would understand that the term "defence" has...why do i bother when ur so stupid? I didn't make fun of "Trashy" merely pointed out that his idea of "smart" needs to be adjusted like his use of the language. On the other hand, why would i "defend" myself when an urban term "ur" ,defined by the socially accepted website, proves that i used the term correctly? Sry i called u stupid, but if u can't see that my mocking Trashy wasn't from grammatical point but his perspective point on the game and u cant draw parallels in a sentence then my friend i think you need to check urself before u dumb urself.

No, you were mocking him for his grammatical part of his post rather than his perspective point. Who are you trying to fool?

They are its there own fault
Pretty smart if you ask me

Need I say more?

Vepa
08-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Do you not?
"ur"-urban term, urbandictionary.com is not a SOURCE of info rather a guide to urban slag/terms (which is defined by communities).

No, you were mocking him for his grammatical part of his post rather than his perspective point. Who are you trying to fool?
Need I say more?
Yeah LUDA bashing people for grammar is sooooooooooooooo...0000000000000000000000000000000 0000... 000000000000000 000000000000000 0000000000000...important and relevant in a thread that deals with the new cabal changes. Give me a break and grow the F up.

star21
08-05-2013, 07:38 AM
I quit months ago, best thing ever! Coming back to visit forum and yet I see the same group of ppl QQ over everything as usual. This is game is dying if you see the same post over and over by the same group of ppl.

truely false
08-05-2013, 08:18 AM
I quit months ago, best thing ever! Coming back to visit forum and yet I see the same group of ppl QQ over everything as usual. This is game is dying if you see the same post over and over by the same group of ppl.

LOL, some what true but also its that most players just play in game and don't troll the forum.

Faowin
08-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Sorry nope. I thought i was the millionth visitor and would win 1m dollars too ><

Is that why hundreds of hot singles in my area are looking for me even though I'm sixteen?

Diablo
08-05-2013, 11:43 AM
"ur"-urban term, urbandictionary.com is not a SOURCE of info rather a guide to urban slag/terms (which is defined by communities).

Yeah LUDA bashing people for grammar is sooooooooooooooo...0000000000000000000000000000000 0000... 000000000000000 000000000000000 0000000000000...important and relevant in a thread that deals with the new cabal changes. Give me a break and grow the F up.

weren't you the first one that brought up that one guys use of they're and their? good job at contradicting yourself once again. also, try not using ad hominem when other ppl point out your fallacies and theres no point in saying you've read aristotle to make yourself sound more credible because clearly, judging from your other posts, you're just another retard

l0l

whitetrash
08-05-2013, 12:05 PM
weren't you the first one that brought up that one guys use of they're and their? good job at contradicting yourself once again. also, try not using ad hominem when other ppl point out your fallacies and theres no point in saying you've read aristotle to make yourself sound more credible because clearly, judging from your other posts, you're just another retard

l0l

Hence why I stopped wasting time on him lol
Oh noes someone don't like the way I type
Sorry I don't proof read stuff I have customers to help
I'd rather get paid then worry about my grammar ....

awakening
08-05-2013, 01:23 PM
You all are butthurt!!!

Vepa
08-05-2013, 04:09 PM
U can't read AND u don't understand sarcasm?! Even used "ad homine" and "fallacies" for no fkin reason at all ROLF

l0l
Did you now? I can go all day man...

Hence why I stopped wasting time on him lol
Oh noes someone don't like the way I type
Sorry I don't proof read stuff I have customers to help
I'd rather get paid then worry about my grammar ....

Removed

[GM] Lorkan
08-05-2013, 05:00 PM

I don't think so bud.

Keep the flaming low before you burn yourself.

This thread has been derailed way too far, please continue the discussion in a constructive manner.

Ludacris
08-05-2013, 06:13 PM

All of a sudden.

krad
08-05-2013, 08:24 PM
wat is love?

Diablo
08-05-2013, 09:11 PM
U can't read AND u don't understand sarcasm?! Even used "ad homine" and "fallacies" for no fkin reason at all ROLF

Removed
lol holy shiit you're stupid. you dont understand your own sarcasm and you don't know what ad hominem and fallacies are. good job, keep embarrassing yourself kiddo

truely false
08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
The title ask "Cabal, why oh why ???." well because they can would be the best answer...:p

whitetrash
08-06-2013, 08:05 AM
All of a sudden.

You can always tell the usless grade schoolers .... They are wothe ed about grammer and are obssessed with lingo and trying to be cool speaking like a street thug lol
Or trying to be smart by using Google lol
Besides last I checked the urban speak is not proper so trying to defend it is pointless

Back on topic I logged in and screwed around the other night a friend on a 136 nub dragged me to help with the fgr bosses was acctully fun lol

aientd311
08-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Dont compare u to people who are rich enough to buy any items they want, just enjoy Cabal gameplay, dungeons with friends or find an FPS game where u can show ur skill.

Raunak
08-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Did anyone get a white box from a blue or red one yet?

EmmersonLazaro
08-07-2013, 06:43 PM
don't even play and I know the answer to this loli got something from a lamp before.