PDA

View Full Version : Please GM Take a LOOk

iBlankito_Rivera
08-04-2013, 05:23 AM
hi Now that our server name is Mars we are not able to use transfer in item Shop due to not having mars on server name as a choice only Titan and calipsto is available plz fix so we are able to tranfer characters / items thnx in advance

Valdoroth
08-04-2013, 06:10 AM
and according to Q (not GM, but is ESTsoft staff):
Q;392817']We've just finished the maintenance and the new update is now yours to enjoy! FYI, you'll notice that the server name has been changed to 'Mars.' It's going to be quick fixed tonight(it won't require maintenance), so in the meantime please enjoy the feeling of being somewhere new http://forum.cabal.com/images/smilies/wink.png

and here we are 3 days later...

iBlankito_Rivera
08-04-2013, 06:15 AM
So vald would we have to wait till next M/A?

truely false
08-04-2013, 07:11 AM
"...in the meantime please enjoy the feeling of being somewhere new..." lmao, I'm sure this was meant as sarcasm...:p

iBlankito_Rivera
08-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Lol
"...in the meantime please enjoy the feeling of being somewhere new..." lmao, i'm sure this was meant as sarcasm...:p

Valdoroth
08-04-2013, 09:52 AM
probably. Still they should uphold something they say like that, especially coming from their 2nd in command.....

disturved
08-04-2013, 04:16 PM
today i used a xfer and it works using titan as server it might be just a glitch with the server name

iBlankito_Rivera
08-05-2013, 07:14 AM
today i used a xfer and it works using titan as server it might be just a glitch with the server name

i tried that it kept saying that the spaces where full and the only that was empty when I click a messaged popped out that read [???? ?? ????? ???]