08-05-2013, 05:59 AM
What if Cabal shuts down?

whitetrash
08-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Be a lot of alz buyers cutting wrists lol

Faowin
08-05-2013, 11:42 AM

Lawl, it would also happen to be the time I buy a booster.

truely false
08-05-2013, 11:33 PM
There would be panic in the streets and it would literally be raining fire as well as cats and dogs living together. You know the end of the world as you know it...:rolleyes: or life would go on as usual like nothing happened. I guess what i'm saying is it depends on the individual...:p

RafaxSae
08-05-2013, 11:43 PM
some1 would make a forum for NA(if this1 closed) and brag about how "pro" they where.and every1 would start posting ALL the ss/vids of hacking/alz buying/ or all the dirty stuffs they didnt post here cuz "wasnt the time yet".then they all would post saying they going to another game>keep their cabal names and try to keep the "legacy" they had in cabal? lol

TeaParty
09-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Pretty sure most of us have witnessed it back in OGP lol...
Somehow, people thought Cabal was shutting down so everyone just broke their gears or tried to +8/+9 them.

Seul
09-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Pretty sure most of us have witnessed it back in OGP lol...
Somehow, people thought Cabal was shutting down so everyone just broke their gears or tried to +8/+9 them.

or just straight dropped their gear...heard some nubs got really happy about the 7 amp osm gear that was pro back then haha

livstar
11-19-2013, 05:24 PM

Absolutely! Here have a lot of addicted to play Cabal, hahaha! But considering that most players will be very very very concerned rs, I think that the most of them will survive!!hehehe.

Jessifer
11-20-2013, 04:25 AM
some1 would make a forum for NA(if this1 closed) and brag about how "pro" they where.and every1 would start posting ALL the ss/vids of hacking/alz buying/ or all the dirty stuffs they didnt post here cuz "wasnt the time yet".then they all would post saying they going to another game>keep their cabal names and try to keep the "legacy" they had in cabal? lol

This seems accurate.