PDA

View Full Version : Hello Estsoft - Looking for work avab.

Jobhunter
08-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Hello Estsoft, i would like to be apart of your team. I would like to have a paid role as a game master for any of the following games that take place on your site, and have extensive game knowledge of all of them.

• I am good at testing bugs, and documenting bugs.
• Draft and outline possible game enhancements + features.
• Address and resolve customer/player issues.
• Develop and maintain customer/player relations.
• Investigating and document complex issues with regard to bugs, game exploits, trade and other
potential issues.
• Distinguish for the team and other departments between high and low priority items, focusing on
areas yielding the greatest return, and make sound determinations based on what requires a "sense of
urgency".
• Document and communicate game/technical/investigation issues to technical staff.
• Document and communicate in-game community satisfaction, revenue stream, and revenue-building opportunities to management.
• Organize and run events for the community of players.
• Provide input on content driven events, updates, and future enhancements.
• Monitor game servers to ensure stability., and fair game play.

• Fluent in English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and passion for MMOs.
• Teamwork!
• Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative
environment.
• Demonstrate an ability to handle multiple demands from superiors and coworkers, have a strong
ability to maintain professionalism with climate changes, and display finesse when working under
adverse conditions.
• I am self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a
uniquely creative environment.
• Experience with Massive Multiplayer Online Games is ideal.
• Individual should have good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office suite of products. Basic
networking knowledge is a plus.

Peaches
08-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Hello Estsoft, i would like to be apart of your team. I would like to have a paid role as a game master for any of the following games that take place on your site, and have extensive game knowledge of all of them.

Tskkk

Faowin
08-16-2013, 07:19 AM
Hello Estsoft, i would like to be apart of your team

• Fluent in English..

Fail troll is fail.

whitetrash
08-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Obviously not too smart if he can't even find Ests own website lol not to mention he is posting this on a game forum lol
Prob has 0 comp schooling and 16 yrs old with no job history other then flipping burgers

I should move to cali and be a gm :)

Faowin
08-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Obviously not too smart if he can't even find Ests own website lol not to mention he is posting this on a game forum lol
Prob has 0 comp schooling and 16 yrs old with no job history other then flipping burgers

Why I said fail troll is fail xD

IBladE
08-16-2013, 08:38 AM

You make it sound as if he's overqualified for the job..

Jobhunter
08-20-2013, 02:37 AM
WOW Thank you for seeing my typo (apart) should've been a part..It is always amusing to me to see what negative feedback people give, if you really must know I was trying to think outside the box, using this forum as a" suggestion of employment". It is gaming related since the job is.... As for the flipping burgers, unbelievable you have such a dim view of what a job means about that person (never flipped a burger in my life) ^5 to the burger flippers love me some burger king!

awakening
08-20-2013, 08:11 AM

• I am good at testing bugs, and documenting bugs. Bugs scares me.There are like 10 spiders in Green Despair. Please go kill them all!
• Draft and outline possible game enhancements + features. this skill not needed for this position can only occur in korea
• Address and resolve customer/player issues. stay away from issues like "alz buying" GMs and players will attack you than delete thread
• Develop and maintain customer/player relations. you wont have time for any relationships
• Investigating and document complex issues with regard to bugs, game exploits, trade and other
potential issues. No need to document anything. they make the players ss everything or if not they just say not enough information
• Distinguish for the team and other departments between high and low priority items, focusing on
areas yielding the greatest return, and make sound determinations based on what requires a "sense of
urgency". Greatest return is people who use USD so you have to build relationship with those people and not ban them
• Document and communicate game/technical/investigation issues to technical staff. There's a technial staff?
• Document and communicate in-game community satisfaction, revenue stream, and revenue-building opportunities to management. Revenue-building opportunities.... more USD events?
• Organize and run events for the community of players. see above
• Provide input on content driven events, updates, and future enhancements. See the suggestion thread
• Monitor game servers to ensure stability., and fair game play. Do you speak espanol too?

• Fluent in English. Fluent in Viet would make your resume look much better for this position
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. already address by other players
• Knowledge and passion for MMOs. Woot! me too!
• Teamwork!
• Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative
environment. Woot go jobseeker!
• Demonstrate an ability to handle multiple demands from superiors and coworkers, have a strong
ability to maintain professionalism with climate changes, and display finesse when working under
adverse conditions. What does cabal have to do with the weather? Well it is snowing in bloody ice.
• I am self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a
uniquely creative environment. You said this already :mad:
• Experience with Massive Multiplayer Online Games is ideal. ok!
• Individual should have good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office suite of products. Basic
networking knowledge is a plus. me too! :D
I vote "potential" candidate. I like that he use the word Finesse and burning desire.

whitetrash
08-20-2013, 09:32 AM
WOW Thank you for seeing my typo (apart) should've been a part..It is always amusing to me to see what negative feedback people give, if you really must know I was trying to think outside the box, using this forum as a" suggestion of employment". It is gaming related since the job is.... As for the flipping burgers, unbelievable you have such a dim view of what a job means about that person (never flipped a burger in my life) ^5 to the burger flippers love me some burger king!
Well obviously you are not the brightest crayon and can't find work by normal means so you resort in posting on a forum and don't leave anything about work history and or training works well I guess

Faowin
08-20-2013, 10:29 AM

There are many others who want this job as well. If you could leave your phone number with us, my partner awakening here will get with you as soon as possible.

awakening
08-20-2013, 11:58 AM
There are many others who want this job as well. If you could leave your phone number with us, my partner awakening here will get with you as soon as possible.
+1

Valdoroth
08-20-2013, 05:27 PM

+1+1 But seriously this was an entertaining enough read.