PDA

View Full Version : Buffs

spittaz
08-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Increase the number of buffs we can have on at once, maybe?
bad or good idea?

Lord Kronius
08-21-2013, 08:15 AM
bad for wizards. hax class!
x]

Abi
08-21-2013, 08:16 AM
I think I'd like if they would add more passive ones and you have to pick what you want depending on your play style (i.e: not enough slots to have them all)

truely false
08-21-2013, 09:14 AM
More buffs at this piont in the game would help close the gap for some players but also increase the gab for others. So some will say good idea and others will say bad idea. I would ask that they increase the number of slots so players can buy and add more skills to there list. As for what my opinion is on the topic, good idea...:rolleyes:

Peaches
08-21-2013, 11:55 AM
I think erry class needs to do what FB's doing and have their buff effects changed depending on 1 of 3 conditions. FA already has a thrusting arrow buff. Make it (or eagle eye) castable instead of passive, and throw in 2 more similar ones to choose from, fire/ice/lightning blade-esque style.

Abi
08-21-2013, 12:01 PM
I think erry class needs to do what FB's doing and have their buff effects changed depending on 1 of 3 conditions. FA already has a thrusting arrow buff. Make it (or eagle eye) castable instead of passive, and throw in 2 more similar ones to choose from, fire/ice/lightning blade-esque style.

Yes... because as useful as knock back can be in pvp, sometimes you just don't want to destroy that group of mobs you just gathered...

Enso
08-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Yes... because as useful as knock back can be in pvp, sometimes you just don't want to destroy that group of mobs you just gathered...

Don't have to. Stun those bishes or knock them against a wall. Easy.

spittaz
08-21-2013, 07:30 PM
More buffs at this piont in the game would help close the gap for some players but also increase the gab for others. So some will say good idea and others will say bad idea. I would ask that they increase the number of slots so players can buy and add more skills to there list. As for what my opinion is on the topic, good idea...:rolleyes:

well i liek the idea ofbuy and add more skills but that would also be unfair, buying slots, if they're expensive only rich people would be able 2 buy them, maybe instead 190 rank up and add more buffs slots since we hit the max lvl

Valdoroth
08-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Give me more skill points. Not buff slots :P

Lord Kronius
08-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Give me more skill points. Not buff slots :P
agreeeeeeeeed