PDA

View Full Version : How's Titan goin?

Valdoroth
09-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Ello everyone that actually reads the forums. Just curious how everyone's been doing of late. Doesn't seem like anything's changed around here in 2 months though. On the plus side I will be making about 600 bucks more a month after moving into a new house :D. I may not be around in game much of ever anymore, but you can still ask me questions on the forums or email me and whatnot. The information I know is pretty instilled after 5.5 yrs of the game. In any case, I hope all is well with yall!

--- Valdoroth Kai

tl:dr: How're yall doing?

Peaches
09-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Inactive on Cabal :> I played daily for about a week, up until classes started again o.o new update weird. New skills are nice and everything, but not interesting enough to make the game super fun again >:

Lucifer
09-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Waiting and watching

truely false
09-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Same old, same old things nothing new since the last patch. One thing I have noticed is a lot more craftsman gear in AH than before or maybe its because I haven't noticed before. Anyhow it seem like there is to me...:rolleyes:

Lord Kronius
09-05-2013, 02:38 PM
R.i.p

blockie
09-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Can I have some money?

Valdoroth
09-10-2013, 11:57 PM
look at this idiot asking for money...

Yup I figured as much. I myself have not really been up to a whole lotta new stuffs. I guess I'm just waiting until next year for something interesting to come out. Not sure yet. Probs gonna play a bit of bf4 until I get deployed. Imma log on and see all my expired AH items :)

aientd311
09-11-2013, 01:17 AM
next 2 update will make you more disappointed xD

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-11-2013, 08:09 PM
look at this idiot asking for money...

Yup I figured as much. I myself have not really been up to a whole lotta new stuffs. I guess I'm just waiting until next year for something interesting to come out. Not sure yet. Probs gonna play a bit of bf4 until I get deployed. Imma log on and see all my expired AH items :)

i been telling you bro D: League of Legends best game ever

Faowin
09-14-2013, 10:01 AM
i been telling you bro D: League of Legends best game ever

+1 But he doesn't like it QQ

Valdoroth
09-15-2013, 04:27 AM
i been telling you bro D: League of Legends best game everI tried out SCII yesterday for first time. I got a long way to go if I wanna be even considered decent apparently.

MasterChaosX
09-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Barely been playing since the really stupid event they just had and i can tell population has decreased. Looking right now at 5:19 PM CST, no channels were full when during the summer and even when TITAN was born there were channels that were full or many other channels that were close to it. It was probably that really dumb event that the GMS concocted that pretty much gave the people who bought alz the power to have 20+ amp pieces. Not even sure why i support the game going on steam now since those people that join unless anew server is made will just play is the unbalanced server. What once used to be a game that was kinda fun has now gone the way of who has the more money in their bank account

Faowin
09-16-2013, 07:54 AM
I tried out SCII yesterday for first time. I got a long way to go if I wanna be even considered decent apparently.

But you haven't played League, try that out; and don't expect to be good at anything the first time.

Lord Kronius
09-19-2013, 12:17 PM
I need a suit crafted like faowins. I was your friend first! Q_Q

awakening
09-19-2013, 07:44 PM
oh no Val! don't do it! don't bribe him with crafted suits!

Faowin
09-20-2013, 04:15 PM

I'm the better friend though! And I'll sell it. Actually give me a reason to log on.

Lord Kronius
09-20-2013, 10:55 PM
xDDDDD

Lord Kronius
09-20-2013, 10:56 PM
dawkinz loves you and if you would see any fb succeed it would be tha Dawk = ultimate reason. i could invite u to tang if u would like a fun community to have fun in =]

Valdoroth
09-21-2013, 12:55 AM
I'll pass on league. Too meh to my style of gaming. I'm more of a mass control for it's play type. Aka RTS. Waiting for BF4 to get here though.