PDA

View Full Version : Got hacked, look for these items being sold

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 03:29 PM
So, all my gear is gone, don't know how, but it is. If you guys see any of my stuff being sold let me know the sellers name, thx.

+7 pc rate forc blade
+7 forc amp bl suit 30 alz drop
sig boots/gloves
rol2
pc dmg mystic helm 2 slot

BackUpMENG
05-29-2010, 03:34 PM
get rolled son kakakakaka

Rage
05-29-2010, 03:47 PM
get rolled son kakakakaka

i thought you retired? ya piece of dirt.

Loki
05-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Honestly couldn't have cared less.

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Dont worry bro ill look for the sellers for you i got ur back :D

GuardianPat
05-29-2010, 03:58 PM
What??? are you kidding???

Rage
05-29-2010, 04:14 PM
not a joke.

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Honestly couldn't have cared less.

It's all good, I sold my eof+7 for 170m insted of 1.7b and my amp blades for 280m, insted of 2.8b.
Isn't it a shame when my 0 key sticks...

Just quit and troll forums like a real boss. Like me.

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 04:39 PM
get rolled son kkakakakakka
kekaekkakkakakka

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 04:41 PM
kekaekkakkakakka

Sad thing is, my BL is probably still better than whatever garbage character you're rolling with right now.

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 04:42 PM
umad
pay me 1k usd and i give ur gear back kakakakaaa

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
umad
pay me 1k usd and i give ur gear back kakakakaaa

pixels arent worth a penny to me

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
pixels arent worth a penny to me

then y u /rage

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 04:46 PM
then y u /rage

where/when did i do that?

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 04:48 PM
where/when did i do that?

Why do you even need to post a topic on it? We've all lost unprecedented amounts.
But you don't see us complaining to a group that will forget who we are in the next week. That's just superfluous.

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Why do you even need to post a topic on it? We've all lost unprecedented amounts.
But you don't see us complaining to a group that will forget who we are in the next week. That's just superfluous.

I had a hunch about who did it, already got the info I need. I know who did it, now we can let the help desk handle it. If I don't get anything back I'll make sure it all gets deleted at the very least.

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 05:24 PM
I had a hunch about who did it, already got the info I need. I know who did it, now we can let the help desk handle it. If I don't get anything back I'll make sure it all gets deleted at the very least.

I do not belive you.

How can you tell that the items haven't already been deleted, or already have been put into circulation? You cannot amend items with the economical backing such as those you lost. That is, if they've already been sold or moved an ample amount of times.

Berserk_Fury
05-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Does that mean I'm better than you now?

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 05:49 PM
I do not belive you.

How can you tell that the items haven't already been deleted, or already have been put into circulation? You cannot amend items with the economical backing such as those you lost. That is, if they've already been sold or moved an ample amount of times.

Someone was selling my exact gear to tons of people. Someone who was on an alt...and I know the owner of the alt. You think they wouldn't be able to track down my items even if they were traded sold or deleted? Get real...how you think they deleted all the G.M given gear?

Triplethreat
05-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Hacked or someone with your account info took your stuff?

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Hacked or someone with your account info took your stuff?

Hacked, I don't give out my info.

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Someone was selling my exact gear to tons of people. Someone who was on an alt...and I know the owner of the alt. You think they wouldn't be able to track down my items even if they were traded sold or deleted? Get real...how you think they deleted all the G.M given gear?
Name?

So they're going to usurp everyone's account and change all the cash that has been traded with multiple accounts? Or are they going to do a roll back, just for you? That's not how it works.

Triplethreat
05-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Hacked, I don't give out my info.

Did you not have a sub-password?

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't believe he got hacked. It's almost certainly impossible with someone with three SPs on. He is a liar.

coolrockstarkid
05-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Lolsup matrimoney 2 more years at burgerking and u can buy all that gear back son kakakkakak

Triplethreat
05-29-2010, 06:01 PM
I don't believe he got hacked. It's almost certainly impossible with someone with three SPs on. He is a liar.

I don't see how someone can get his sub-pass even if they did have his user and pass. He either got scammed by someone with his account info, or he is making it up to get attention.

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't see how someone can get his sub-pass even if they did have his user and pass. He either got scammed by someone with his account info, or he is making it up to get attention.

Or he's trading accounts. Out of the five i've seen, four of them do something like this.

xXPrecisionXx
05-29-2010, 06:11 PM
glen want's his 1 bil worth of forcium amp suit back matri.

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 06:20 PM

My sub password somehow was deleted when I logged on tonight. Obviously the person found out how to delete my sub pass without knowing it by using the sub password reset function. So much for having a sub password in the first place?

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 06:43 PM
u got my 1k usd?

Sheep
05-29-2010, 07:13 PM
KAKAKAKAKAKA, I TOLD YOU YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR GEAR, SON.
oh, the karma. This is so satisfying.

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 07:38 PM
oh, the karma. This is so satisfying. SDFU SHEEP NO ONE LIKES YOU

Spamzor
05-29-2010, 08:13 PM

pwnt

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 08:15 PM

You act like I couldn't log on and spend the 300m on my account and still roll you with 300m worth of gear. You're a random...shhh

darklordex
05-29-2010, 08:19 PM
lamee

DarkGhost974
05-29-2010, 08:29 PM
does anybody else bu.llsh.itmeter went off????? this is clearly a lie >.>

EterNity
05-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Does it mean that Mantri is going to be full time on forums now? yay!

Darkgenesis
05-29-2010, 08:36 PM
i think ur rol+2 is on sale at a personalshop

mmmCake
05-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Yay for nobody reading the TOS to anything they sign up for.

We are not responsible or liable if your Account is "hacked" or if your Account (or the information contained therein) is otherwise deleted.

GL with that.

AlphaFB
05-29-2010, 09:37 PM
rofl. karma is a bish isnt it?!

xEtherx
05-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Dude I hate to say this but theres been a lvl 1 on mercury advertising gear like your on and off all day today. this is the first i saw of this thread so I'll try to get a name for ya.

beowolf101
05-30-2010, 06:28 AM
for how evwer long u been playing this game now u got a guild start regearing
gonna take 2-3 weeks for hd ticket

renji642
05-30-2010, 06:34 AM
sorry to hear this man,and to you losers who think this is funny? kill yourselves F [_] C king trolls

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 06:34 AM
You act like I couldn't log on and spend the 300m on my account and still roll you with 300m worth of gear. You're a random...shhh

Time to transfer and go Super wonder twins power activate team style with me.

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Time to transfer and go Super wonder twins power activate team style with me.

I'm not gonna start over. Spent too much time gearing out my BL. If HD decides not to reimburse me my items I'm done for good. Moving on to MW2.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm not gonna start over. Spent too much time gearing out my BL. If HD decides not to reimburse me my items I'm done for good. Moving on to MW2.

Don't be a little btch.

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2010, 06:45 AM
sorry to hear this man,and to you losers who think this is funny? kill yourselves F [_] C king trolls

People who act like I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s get treated the same way in these situations.

Still waiting for your steam ID

BoneMader
05-30-2010, 06:52 AM
karma ahaha now it's lethal's turn.

EzSeleneEz
05-30-2010, 06:56 AM
sorry to hear that matri. hope it all works out for ya

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 06:59 AM
karma ahaha now it's lethal's turn.

I only have around 3b left on my account. Go ahed and take it, it's nothing to me anyway.

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 07:02 AM
We'll see how this goes.
This is a scenario a lot of people who play frequently should watch.
We already know how it would have went down with ogp.

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2010, 07:05 AM
I only have around 3b left on my account. Go ahed and take it, it's nothing to me anyway.

If it's nothing to you, wanna hook me up?

EterNity
05-30-2010, 07:07 AM
Mantri quit Cabal and come to the game I am playing...! We need some pro trolls on our forumz!

carowe27
05-30-2010, 07:09 AM
honestly hackers can just w8 until they see you online. then they dont have to worry about a sub pass most of the time. they just log on your account and basically kick you off and then lock it so you cant get online. then take your gear.

sorry mat that sux major bro.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 07:10 AM
If it's nothing to you, wanna hook me up?

Let me rephrase, if it gets taken from me, it's nothing. But i'm still using it. Besdies, I would never give it to a moocher like yourself.

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2010, 07:12 AM
honestly hackers can just w8 until they see you online. then they dont have to worry about a sub pass most of the time. they just log on your account and basically kick you off and then lock it so you cant get online. then take your gear.

sorry mat that sux major bro.

The account sub-pass is supposed to automatically activate whenever someone logs in using a different computer than your main. Or maybe it was different IP, I don't remember.

Let me rephrase, if it gets taken from me, it's nothing. But i'm still using it. Besdies, I would never give it to a moocher like yourself.

I'm not a moocher :(

forumtwizzler
05-30-2010, 07:15 AM
someone offered me your blade i can't recall. i refused. he claimed to be DH's alias which i laughed my head out. But I can't remember the name. He also said keep it on the side. I just can't remember the account name, thought it was you.

So, all my gear is gon, don't know how, but it is. If you guys see any of my stuff being sold let me know the sellers name, thx.

+7 pc rate forc blade
+7 forc amp bl suit 30 alz drop
sig boots/gloves
rol2
pc dmg mystic helm 2 slot

Triplethreat
05-30-2010, 07:31 AM
The account sub-pass is supposed to automatically activate whenever someone logs in using a different computer than your main. Or maybe it was different IP, I don't remember.

I'm not a moocher :(

The sub pass is automatically reset if someone logs in from a different IP. And I don't see how it's possible for someone without knowing the sub pass to delete it, as u need to know the sub pass in order to delete it. So he either got scammed by someone who knows his account info or he is BS'ing to get attention.

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2010, 07:43 AM
The sub pass is automatically reset if someone logs in from a different IP. And I don't see how it's possible for someone without knowing the sub pass to delete it, as u need to know the sub pass in order to delete it. So he either got scammed by someone who knows his account info or he is BS'ing to get attention.

Actually you don't need to know the sub pass to delete it, you just need to know the sub-pass secret question.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Actually you don't need to know the sub pass to delete it, you just need to know the sub-pass secret question.

And who would know that except Matrimoney himself or someone he told?

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
And who would know that except Matrimoney himself or someone he told?
depends on the question.

carowe27
05-30-2010, 08:00 AM
depends on the question.

yeah i dont recall the questions to choose from but if its like "where do you work?" half of the forum knows that

Eriks419
05-30-2010, 08:05 AM
well as much as i hate the monkey, nobody derserves to be hacked or have there stuff they worked really hard for stolen. i truely hope u get ur stuff back, it dont feel right beating a naked monkey.

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 08:06 AM
yeah i dont recall the questions to choose from but if its like "where do you work?" half of the forum knows that

With enough posts between here and ogp, there's plenty of things to choose from if you're looking.
But like I said, it all depends.

Triplethreat
05-30-2010, 08:16 AM

Incorrect.

1) Go click the sub pass config button.
2) Hit delete password. In green letters, it says "Sub Password can be deleted after confirmation of the current password. Please type in your password now."
3) Type in sub pass. This will now delete the sub pass.
4) Click on create password.
5) Enter your new password. (After entering the new sub pass, it will then ask you about your secret question.)

Triplethreat
05-30-2010, 08:16 AM

The 1st one that pops up for me is what is your father's name.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 08:26 AM
With enough posts between here and ogp, there's plenty of things to choose from if you're looking.
But like I said, it all depends.

No, it doesn't. You're foolish if you think anyone can just guess an answer from the unfathomable combinations.

GoughGhan
05-30-2010, 08:28 AM
They can also reset the sub pass from the main Cabal site. If and only if they have access to your e-mail. They send you a 1 time PW by e-mail that you need to enter into the OTP section in account management

coolrockstarkid
05-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Q.Where does matrimoney work?
A.Burger King scrubbing toilets!! AKKKKKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKA

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 10:05 AM
No, it doesn't. You're foolish if you think anyone can just guess an answer from the unfathomable combinations.
... You've never heard about creepy cyber stalkers before?
Aside from that, if someone's in the avenue for hacking someone's account they're either stupid or know what they're doing.
If they know what they're doing, they know what to look for. It's pretty ridiculous the kind of information that makes a difference.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 10:47 AM
if someone's in the avenue for hacking someone's account they're either stupid or know what they're doing.
If they know what they're doing, they know what to look for.

Hacking isn't watching for information, idiot.

xStar
05-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Lets all have a group point and laugh @ Matrimoney.

Immortal Dilemma
05-30-2010, 02:43 PM
You didnt get hacked u fell for the scam theres noway u could get hacked unless the game takes ur items away which is BS.
You got scammed not hacked stop saying u got hacked b/c ur not really a concerned enough to be hacked.

PunaniKiller
05-30-2010, 05:39 PM
how do u get hacked lol?.. and u know the sub password reset only works with YOUR email so u must've given ur sh1t out n got scammed.... or ur fulla sh1t one of them lol

either way lol.. time to quit this sh1t n wait for cabal 2 ... *sarcasm* that sh1t will never come lol

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Well I wasn't really hacked, Alex f'd me over. Oh well you live and you learn. I didn't give him my info, he obviously guessed it from way back when. Wasn't too hard to figure out. He also knew my email, but didn't know my PW. Prolly guessed that to reset my sub pass too. Oh well, what's done is done.

PunaniKiller
05-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Well I wasn't really hacked, Alex f'd me over. Oh well you live and you learn. I didn't give him my info, he obviously guessed it from way back when. Wasn't too hard to figure out. He also knew my email, but didn't know my PW. Prolly guessed that to reset my sub pass too. Oh well, what's done is done.

oh man u got ra ped by alex ... man kill urself. u quitting now? lol back to BK?

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 05:48 PM
oh man u got ra ped by alex ... man kill urself. u quitting now? lol back to BK?

he's the one thats going to have to live with a guilty concience. seeing him eat himself alive because of a suit he wasnt supposed to sell only makes me wonder how bad hes gonna feel over this one

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 05:48 PM

ka

kakakakakakakakakakAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 05:49 PM
venus's top blader down call the po-lice

PunaniKiller
05-30-2010, 05:51 PM
he's the one thats going to have to live with a guilty concience. seeing him eat himself alive because of a suit he wasnt supposed to sell only makes me wonder how bad hes gonna feel over this one

i LOL'D "guilty conscience"... dude this is a GAME lol.... no1 has that lol...

PunaniKiller
05-30-2010, 05:53 PM
ka

kakakakakakakakakakAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Why u laughing son? U are the je wish por n slut arent u?

i lol'd

PunaniKiller
05-30-2010, 05:53 PM
venus's top blader down call the po-lice

u gunna make brolic mad son lmao

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 05:54 PM
i LOL'D "guilty conscience"... dude this is a GAME lol.... no1 has that lol...

Rofl, he bought 2b with USD to pay someone back for getting their account banned. Sure buddy.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 05:56 PM
The Wonder twin offer is still open.

CyrStalAFX
05-30-2010, 05:56 PM
^_^

xStar
05-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Scamming ppl over a game and getting a guilty conscience. If that ever happened I'd say go kill yourself. I scammed and never felt any guilt for ppl on a game. LOL

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Scamming ppl over a game and getting a guilty conscience. If that ever happened I'd say go kill yourself. I scammed and never felt any guilt for ppl on a game. LOL

Like I said, he was guilty enough to buy 2B ALZ with USD to pay off people he didn't even owe.

Cstriker
05-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Not gonna lie that was one of the first things I thought when I heard you got "hacked." It was to much of a coincidence that he comes back, and a few days later you get hacked. I remembered from before too that he had your info before before he left. Drama always starts when Alex comes back lol.

FU2
05-30-2010, 07:17 PM
The Alex kid is back? Btw Matri is kinda the king of BS.

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 07:39 PM
The Alex kid is back? Btw Matri is kinda the king of BS.

King of BS? Alex has been back, slowly buying ALZ in the shadows, we just didn't bother to tell anyone.

Matrimoni
05-30-2010, 07:48 PM
so now you going to tell us about alexs forcium orb crafting brah?

Triplethreat
05-30-2010, 07:50 PM
King of BS? Alex has been back, slowly buying ALZ in the shadows, we just didn't bother to tell anyone.

So your members are breaking TOS and you don't tell anybody? Wonder what other things you guys have done that you didn't say anything about. Say like buying a level 170 warrior account, or about the GM created forcium DB orb account. You know the PC rate one that Candy69 is using. I think you should report that orb to the GM's as being GM aided equipment.

Matrimoney
05-30-2010, 08:09 PM
So your members are breaking TOS and you don't tell anybody? Wonder what other things you guys have done that you didn't say anything about. Say like buying a level 170 warrior account, or about the GM created forcium DB orb account. You know the PC rate one that Candy69 is using. I think you should report that orb to the GM's as being GM aided equipment.

My members? Alex wasn't part of our guild. Alex's main character was not in Ronin, he was roaming around on a level 1 character buying ALZ and giving it to people he got banned for back when he TwinR'd. If you really wanna know about Lukes account d1cklick, Hanzo bought it from Luke, and traded it to Alex for forc amp and an rw3. Rage and I got the WA and gave it to Jokos. The Orb crafter was GM Spoon's alt, Alex gave the guy materials for the crafts and had them crafted...but you're honestly gonna sit here and qq about it? Don't be such a jealous little ginger kid. Rage and I made no profit from it, so stop your whining fatty.

Triplethreat
05-30-2010, 09:08 PM
My members? Alex wasn't part of our guild. Alex's main character was not in Ronin, he was roaming around on a level 1 character buying ALZ and giving it to people he got banned for back when he TwinR'd. If you really wanna know about Lukes account d1cklick, Hanzo bought it from Luke, and traded it to Alex for forc amp and an rw3. Rage and I got the WA and gave it to Jokos. The Orb crafter was GM Spoon's alt, Alex gave the guy materials for the crafts and had them crafted...but you're honestly gonna sit here and qq about it? Don't be such a jealous little ginger kid. Rage and I made no profit from it, so stop your whining fatty.

You got shat on by Alex. Now you are going to whine to the GM's that your stuff got stolen. I wonder if they will listen to your whining more then your BK managers when u cry about not getting a break. Accept the fact you gave your account info to someone and your stuff got jacked. Su.ck it up cupcake and quit qq'ing all over the forums.

You fail in real life and you now fail at this game.......you should probably just put a bullet in your head burger boy.

Serious question...who has shed more tears, you or Rage?

syndrah
05-30-2010, 10:08 PM
first off all. lets be CLEAR. THIS IS A GAME. LIFE WILL GO ON.

second matri I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to lose your gear. perhaps use this opportunity to seize life and take a break from games for a month or so. games has no benefits at all. go out and enjoy the sun. on the other hand. if you do get your gear back ill be pissed. because if you get youers then its only fair for infiniteSTR to get his osm gs 80cd +6 back, but he didnt because it was "npc'd"

third. its disgusting to have gm spoon to have an alt and give it away. lets hope to god that gms options cannot effect other players like that.

for all the people who are "raging" or "trolling". Grow the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up. i am sure that atleast 80% of the forums is sick at the immaturity that people have. stop acting like kids and actually try to be civil. its only a game kiddos.

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-30-2010, 10:24 PM
yay epic win for the hacker GG