PDA

View Full Version : Dear G.Ms and Develoipers

forumtwizzler
05-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Like every game it adapts to keep it's players entertained, Cabal also needs to move to the next level. Here are some suggestions :

1. Server vs Server 4 nation wars ?
2. Change of maps for nw
3. Class changer (force everyone to take off gears before changing class)
4. New class
5. Cabal 2 is coming out ? we put a lot of effort over the years to build our chars and gears, I hope you let us keep what we built so far.

Immortal Dilemma
05-30-2010, 12:23 AM
New class

ForceNature *name could be altered

a mixure of all the classes in the game! have 3 sets of weapons and battle mode maxed is 3

BATTLE MODE 3 + Aura

dam....

Trouvo
05-30-2010, 12:47 AM
5. Cabal 2 is coming out ? we put a lot of effort over the years to build our chars and gears, I hope you let us keep what we built so far.

New characters will need to be made but it will be a completely new game, new items, weapons, skills etc. Because of all the changes being made a character will not be able to transfer to Cabal 2.

New class

ForceNature *name could be altered

a mixure of all the classes in the game! have 3 sets of weapons and battle mode maxed is 3

BATTLE MODE 3 + Aura

dam....

LOL

Shinn
05-30-2010, 12:53 AM
I like suggestions one and 2

Rastan
05-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Like every game it adapts to keep it's players entertained, Cabal also needs to move to the next level. Here are some suggestions :

2. Change of maps for nw
4. New class

1. epic,should come with a server winning bonus like nation bonus,or just merge servers and quadruple winning bonus stats
2. long overdue,tired of running the same patterns and strategies
3. eh,it only takes about a month to make a dual trans character nowadays (lol,I can't believe I still say dual trans like it's 2008)
4. Cabal 2
5. not likely

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:37 PM
New characters will need to be made but it will be a completely new game, new items, weapons, skills etc. Because of all the changes being made a character will not be able to transfer to Cabal 2.

LOL

u talking like a gm how u no what want be done........... it can just be an upgrade like 3 new wep new class and 3 new maps and monsters.........................anything can be done if u the game master or developer.. the game will be better though and were u guys getting this ideo of cabal 2

bardiel7777
05-30-2010, 08:48 PM

2. Change of maps for nw
4. New class

Add in more new normal maps and monsters for lv155+ and a pk map for level 170s only
More maps = more bosses

GuardianPat
05-30-2010, 08:59 PM
More character customization

jimbo
05-30-2010, 09:36 PM
More character customization

true