PDA

View Full Version : Money making?

wadeterr
09-30-2013, 04:12 PM
How do you make alz? I doubt all these people with billions ran dungeons for years to get good gear/drops. I just don't get it. Everyone in war has good gear.. almost every player in this game does, but me! And in order to even run dungeons higher EoDb2f you need good gear >_<. What's y'alls secrets?

Killer255
09-30-2013, 05:42 PM
there are alot of tricks, if you wanna be pro noob just buy alz with ecoins. if you wanna get pro and have some skills keep reading,

dungeons with 4 or more people just arnt profitable. Solo/duo everything you can.

SPAM THE ******(put what ever word you want there) out of dungeons

best way to get entrances, grind. we all need lvls, the high lvl you are the harder you hit, the harder you hit the more you vamp, the more you vamp the less you die. so just grind. yes it s, A LOT of people do it hours a day.

find a good friend perferably wizy, unless your a wizy then your lucky chose someone near you lvl. run everything with them.

the last and best advice, never expect anything good to drop anywhere.

owned
09-30-2013, 05:45 PM
How do you make alz? I doubt all these people with billions ran dungeons for years to get good gear/drops. I just don't get it. Everyone in war has good gear.. almost every player in this game does, but me! And in order to even run dungeons higher EoDb2f you need good gear >_<. What's y'alls secrets?

Hax man, hax

Siri
09-30-2013, 05:47 PM
From my lonely life as a mobile device assistant, besides answering stupid questions, I noticed a significant correlation between good drops and good internet connection. But that's just me, since I like to waste your 3G...all pixels are good tho, there are no "bad" pixels :rolleyes:

Jessifer
09-30-2013, 09:45 PM
You make money by getting a job.

spittaz
09-30-2013, 10:21 PM
He talking about cabal not rl dumb.a.ss

wadeterr
09-30-2013, 10:43 PM

I said alz not money. I have a job, doesn't mean I want to blow it on a video game.

lol ;)

there are alot of tricks, if you wanna be pro noob just buy alz with ecoins. if you wanna get pro and have some skills keep reading,

dungeons with 4 or more people just arnt profitable. Solo/duo everything you can.

SPAM THE ******(put what ever word you want there) out of dungeons

best way to get entrances, grind. we all need lvls, the high lvl you are the harder you hit, the harder you hit the more you vamp, the more you vamp the less you die. so just grind. yes it s, A LOT of people do it hours a day.

find a good friend perferably wizy, unless your a wizy then your lucky chose someone near you lvl. run everything with them.

the last and best advice, never expect anything good to drop anywhere.

Okay thanks man. Which are good dungeons to run repeatedly?

Killer255
09-30-2013, 11:06 PM
sod, eod2, ic1, aos1, ic2, aos2, fi, dx dungeons. just remember never expect a good drop.

xvxURIZENxvx
10-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Just find a dungeon you can run in under 30 min.....then do at least 10 of them everyday for 6 months.

aientd311
10-01-2013, 01:24 AM
run 50 SODs in 2 days, 6.5-7 minutes each run, not too much but still can earn more than 200m (2 SEM)
Making money is not too hard, just need time.
That's why EST reduced the drop rate but never increase it :)

NiteFalcon
10-01-2013, 04:50 AM
to be honest its all about how you manage your time.

As far as PVE is concerned I recommend devoting most of your time to high quality loot potential areas, and praying to the RNG gods. This means dungeons at FI or higher difficulty. World boss raiding has also become very attractive with the revamped drop tables. This game is very generous to those who have strong friends/guilds to do things with. Your 7 man runs can suddenly become 3 man runs. as you progress runs that used to take 3 or more ppl now u can solo.

Once you get ur first big break on a loot its time to invest. Merchanting on ch 6 takes a lot of time but theres not many better ways to turn profits than through positive trading. Crafting used to be a big money zone though now it has slowed quite a lot. Also good luck competing with all the crafters already out there. Once again if you find yourself with a good guild, crafting resources may become available to you.

Ultimately if you are starting from a low budget with a lot of work to do, it will take a long time for you to see any sort of significant progress alz wise. Unless of course you get very lucky with the RNG gods. The only shortcut you can take without getting help from others is to dump some USD into the game, but the majority of the ppl who I see do this get very short term gains without doing anything really positive with the alz they get out of it.

Jessifer
10-01-2013, 07:28 AM

Pffft. Cabal 2 coming out yo.

toca4eva1
10-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Very constructive BR ^^ You remind of me of John Boehner (Cabal Version). z

wadeterr
10-01-2013, 09:13 AM
sod, eod2, ic1, aos1, ic2, aos2, fi, dx dungeons. just remember never expect a good drop.

Guess I'll stick with sod, only one I can solo. I'll keep that in mind :)

Just find a dungeon you can run in under 30 min.....then do at least 10 of them everyday for 6 months.
run 50 SODs in 2 days, 6.5-7 minutes each run, not too much but still can earn more than 200m (2 SEM)
Making money is not too hard, just need time.
That's why EST reduced the drop rate but never increase it :)

I don't have that kind of time, actually who does? The only people I think of that do are old folk who are retired, but thanks anyways :)

to be honest its all about how you manage your time.

As far as PVE is concerned I recommend devoting most of your time to high quality loot potential areas, and praying to the RNG gods. This means dungeons at FI or higher difficulty. World boss raiding has also become very attractive with the revamped drop tables. This game is very generous to those who have strong friends/guilds to do things with. Your 7 man runs can suddenly become 3 man runs. as you progress runs that used to take 3 or more ppl now u can solo.

Once you get ur first big break on a loot its time to invest. Merchanting on ch 6 takes a lot of time but theres not many better ways to turn profits than through positive trading. Crafting used to be a big money zone though now it has slowed quite a lot. Also good luck competing with all the crafters already out there. Once again if you find yourself with a good guild, crafting resources may become available to you.

Ultimately if you are starting from a low budget with a lot of work to do, it will take a long time for you to see any sort of significant progress alz wise. Unless of course you get very lucky with the RNG gods. The only shortcut you can take without getting help from others is to dump some USD into the game, but the majority of the ppl who I see do this get very short term gains without doing anything really positive with the alz they get out of it.

My character is weak so I won't be able to do Fi or higher..What is fi anyways? I know I tried eod2 but couldn't get passed second boss, even with vamp and life steal accessories.

Bored
10-01-2013, 10:45 AM
You can pretend to be a girl and get a e-bf and show off your e-tits for alz.

Siri
10-01-2013, 02:24 PM
You can pretend to be a girl and get a e-bf and show off your e-tits for alz.
Would you like me to search the internet for single ladies in your area? You seem too bored

Tonberry
10-01-2013, 03:13 PM
i see a lot of people these days going to dungeons to level, ie. fire traps, which doesnt really yield a lot of profitable drops. back in my days, people would jump to lvl 170 by grinding day and night at branny, and then to lobatums - same holds true for these days, where you can grind in porta inferno/arcane trace and actually level faster, while farming dungeon entries you can run later on (and crafting materials). back in the mutant forest grinding days, i never had to worry about entries.

also looking at the market, target items that are always high in demand, ie. stain clones, lvl 3/4 disks, killian tonsils, force core pieces, etc. taking a look at the crafting list to see what the ingredients are and homing in on farming them will go long ways.

and find a buddy that will run dungeons with you all day and all night :) i find fb/wi combo a great combo to farm for a long time for debuff and sp.

Lord Kronius
10-04-2013, 09:49 AM
My advice is stick to the non PK channels at first. Just so you don't get annoyed with pkers and also more advanced players play on the pk channels, so they wont tell you much information about the game. Stick to the ch1 through, like, 9 channels.

And also! very important check the "P" for Party Search! instead of spaming in "shout chat" tons of players are already there doing the same thing you are and you will probably find more people that are willing to answer your questions. Because they are usually social people. Everytime I join up with one of those bm3 mf parties, its just noob talk constantly.
Plus you can start your own party search with your own description of what you will/want to be doing and maybe even find a good Upcoming guild that will help out =D.

and one thing that will surely help u is FIGURING OUT YOUR CLASS. to the fullest!! This will encourage other ppl to team with you if you have some sort of what you're doing. Fa's healing, wa's giving morale shout and their other shorts (wi's giving si in WAR! v.v) ETC! learn some combos, and by combos I mean skills yes but also short buffs at certain times. when to use them in a party or with another person etc. and just keep trying to have FUUUN!!< cuz that's what its all about. (w/e way u like to have fun >=])

Lord Kronius
10-04-2013, 09:55 AM
ft1 is also a pretty nice fast dungeon to run!!! and CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Jessifer
10-04-2013, 01:03 PM
My advice is stick to the non PK channels at first. Just so you don't get annoyed with pkers and also more advanced players play on the pk channels, so they wont tell you much information about the game. Stick to the ch1 through, like, 9 channels.

And also! very important check the "P" for Party Search! instead of spaming in "shout chat" tons of players are already there doing the same thing you are and you will probably find more people that are willing to answer your questions. Because they are usually social people. Everytime I join up with one of those bm3 mf parties, its just noob talk constantly.
Plus you can start your own party search with your own description of what you will/want to be doing and maybe even find a good Upcoming guild that will help out =D.

and one thing that will surely help u is FIGURING OUT YOUR CLASS. to the fullest!! This will encourage other ppl to team with you if you have some sort of what you're doing. Fa's healing, wa's giving morale shout and their other shorts (wi's giving si in WAR! v.v) ETC! learn some combos, and by combos I mean skills yes but also short buffs at certain times. when to use them in a party or with another person etc. and just keep trying to have FUUUN!!< cuz that's what its all about. (w/e way u like to have fun >=])

You sir, should be a GM. I think.

truely false
10-04-2013, 07:22 PM
How to make alz and get op gear easily? Hmmmm, My advice to you is to start drinking heavily so as to drown your sorrows...:p...JK

As you have read from others it does take time there is no way around this. If you really want to earn then invest your time and/or USD no other way...:rolleyes:

Lord Kronius
10-17-2013, 05:25 PM
You sir, should be a GM. I think.
TY Jess, (if that was serious >_>) and I agree with most of your posts too =]

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Dawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :d
i misssed you

LaPela
10-21-2013, 02:59 AM
heres the secret boy $$$$$$ USd all day everyday

spittaz
10-21-2013, 08:28 AM
heres the secret boy $$$$$$ USd all day everyday
mad cuz you broke?

awakening
10-21-2013, 08:46 AM
join a guild that can help you. When i was in Apocalypse they were nice but only high level run dungeons. When i was in Tang they only ran in their little clicks. Spartan and Esotoric are not bad. Choose one of those guild. I'm trying to get into Sei at the moment since they lower their standards but i don't know what song to sing. :(

spittaz
10-21-2013, 08:53 AM
join a guild that can help you. When i was in Apocalypse they were nice but only high level run dungeons. When i was in Tang they only ran in their little clicks. Spartan and Esotoric are not bad. Choose one of those guild. I'm trying to get into Sei at the moment since they lower their standards but i don't know what song to sing. :(

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY, sing that!!!

awakening
10-21-2013, 09:01 AM
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY, sing that!!!
OMG! Perfect!

spittaz
10-21-2013, 09:51 AM
OMG! Perfect!

record it plz @.@

awakening
10-21-2013, 10:06 AM
record it plz @.@
ok :D

xvxURIZENxvx
10-21-2013, 10:25 AM

It used to be all you needed was a good reputation,now you have to sing and download an app?

#seipowertrip

xFear
10-21-2013, 10:59 AM
get average gear(not good)=run dgs and make 100m a week(if ur lucky) lol.
get good gear(but still get 2 shot when u go to war even if ur stacked)=keep spamming dungeons and spend a lil usd.
get strong gear=blow usd like every1 did/does and still get 3-4 shot when u fight againts ppl with 30 amp forcy.

spittaz
10-21-2013, 12:09 PM
get average gear(not good)=run dgs and make 100m a week(if ur lucky) lol.
get good gear(but still get 2 shot when u go to war even if ur stacked)=keep spamming dungeons and spend a lil usd.
get strong gear=blow usd like every1 did/does and still get 3-4 shot when u fight againts ppl with 30 amp forcy.

i never been 2shot or 4shot @.@
where do you get this from

awakening
10-21-2013, 12:37 PM
i never been 2shot or 4shot @.@
where do you get this from
You're so lucky you never met a hacker. Pew pew than dead.

PANXXX
10-24-2013, 04:09 PM
http://tinyurl.com/standlink/?id=jokey585
All u need right there :D

Lord Kronius
10-30-2013, 05:45 PM

zzzz says the guy who posts random troll starting comments, wont tell us who he really is, and has/will never been in tang before. I run with everyone, not small clicks. you sound exactly like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, in like every post you've ever posted. U just run in circles.

Dawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :d
i misssed you

sup chingu =] yah bro miss ya. crossfire sometime?

awakening
10-31-2013, 07:12 AM
zzzz says the guy who posts random troll starting comments, wont tell us who he really is, and has/will never been in tang before. I run with everyone, not small clicks. you sound exactly like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, in like every post you've ever posted. U just run in circles.

yes i run in circles. why you so butthurt about my posts? I'm just like you. I joined Tang and than they fail so i join Apoc and went back to Tang because i can't handle Apoc. and i never said i know what i'm talking about i just say whatever i want. Tang is much more easy to get into than Sei. In Sei u have to do this and that and in Tang you just have to be stupid. :D

Lord Kronius
10-31-2013, 12:56 PM
you've never been in tang. and you're nothing like me you noob xD.

awakening
10-31-2013, 01:04 PM
you've never been in tang. and you're nothing like me you noob xD.

Deny all you want, tang is one of the easiest guild to get in. you are hardly on except for today so i don't expect you to know. no sadly i'm nothing like you since i'm not butthurt like you :D

I'm glad i resorted you into calling me noob xD

Lord Kronius
11-03-2013, 08:00 AM
V_v