PDA

View Full Version : Steam = Venus & Merc back

xFresh
10-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Yayyy..cabal is now on Steam...which means more players! woot....now GM's lets get our VENUS and MERC back -.- oh and don't forget to fix our ragiddy looking costumes..im sure you will have a fatter paycheck at the end of the month!..

melodyfa777
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm all for it 2 server.... plz... and it well gave more choose for new player to pick from and + im sure people would xfer to new server.Also well bring back old player do to merger and quit...

Seireitei4eva
10-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Overly geared people please don't pick on the new players. Need to get a big community again. Time for recovery

aientd311
10-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Let's see if this can bring more ppl to this sv

Tonberry
10-02-2013, 11:53 PM
i think server split talk can be made only after analyzing the growth of the game's population. it's still too early to tell. agree with comment above, please dont bully them...

Seireitei4eva
10-03-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm very excited for new players coming into Cabal and I'm looking forward to the community growing again. I remember the good old days in 2008 when I was a new player seeing a large community all I want to see that again. However, I'm scared of the gear difference between us and the new players. How would they ever possibility catch up to us? I'm just scared that they will quit before even trying. And what worse is when they get to T3, so many overly geared players there picking on noobs...what if they quit there that's gg.

xFresh
10-03-2013, 12:19 AM
that's another good point to point out....est

xvxURIZENxvx
10-03-2013, 12:54 AM
I suppose they could fix the gear imbalance....

Y'know,by not letting tier 2's wear full blown +15 craftsman sig

NiteFalcon
10-03-2013, 01:02 AM
easiest solution -> make it super easy to level up that way all the smurfs cant keep smurfing, and the new players level fast and continue playing. This isn't Korea, NA players do not enjoy such ridiculous grinding.

xvxURIZENxvx
10-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Follow PH's example and start selling 110's ;)

imback
10-03-2013, 06:21 AM
not everyone can drop 10k+ usd into gear to catch up. dead game is dead..no mater wat u change . it wont make a different...new player wont stay .onli those ppl who already droped tons usd will stay lol........

Lord Kronius
10-04-2013, 09:09 AM
easiest solution -> make it super easy to level up that way all the smurfs cant keep smurfing, and the new players level fast and continue playing. This isn't Korea, NA players do not enjoy such ridiculous grinding.
Meh I mean.. easy to level up to 170! but after that. make it some more grind work.

I'm very excited for new players coming into Cabal and I'm looking forward to the community growing again. I remember the good old days in 2008 when I was a new player seeing a large community all I want to see that again. However, I'm scared of the gear difference between us and the new players. How would they ever possibility catch up to us? I'm just scared that they will quit before even trying. And what worse is when they get to T3, so many overly geared players there picking on noobs...what if they quit there that's gg.
Ikr zzz
but they could catch us. the hardest part is leveling. Unless they don't have any USD to put into the game, then yeah how could they possibly catch up to the +15ers with multiple slot forcy amp pieces and sig event helms.
If they created back the merc and venus system maybe theres a way... less people making alz on one server, so demand becomes more valuable and more rare. hmm maybe...

I suppose they could fix the gear imbalance....

Y'know,by not letting tier 2's wear full blown +15 craftsman sig
YEAH WTFFF???? I mean I know est needs money just like the next mmo, but be a little smarter about it >.< You do want growth right? Q_Q war should give you exp!!!!!!!! Grinding on players is same as grinding on mobs =D (in times of war)

melodyfa777
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM
well another problem we have is mosters alz drop is way way way tooooooo low ..... mosters and mobs need drop like 50-500k each or so

Jessifer
10-04-2013, 01:02 PM
I like how a couple Seiretei members are giving hints to the current population on how to actually welcome players and make the community work. But how many would actually try that system?

But given that a lot of people have quit and sold everything to play Cabal 2, wouldn't it just be useless?

truely false
10-04-2013, 06:47 PM
You all want this server to grow. Well then here is a radical idea reset the server back to ep8 and make it a mod ep8 with ep10 dungeons and maps and skills. Also split the server back to 2 servers and raise the Alz drop amount back to OB levels. One last thing increase exp, wexp, skill exp, craft exp, pet exp, and ap by x2 or x3 gain. This will draw new players to the community....... Oh wait, I know what this reminds me of P servers....:p.

My point being is the offical servers are competing against P Servers that now offer ep10 game play with a mod ep8 server. These P servers offer easy level up and Alz drops that are way better than offical as well as +15 Op gear. Some even offer special buffs that you won't find on any offical server.

If this server is to increase its community EST needs to think "outside the box" and offer something the P servers don't have because thats were they are losing players to the P server community...:rolleyes:

IBladE
10-04-2013, 07:36 PM
You all want this server to grow. Well then here is a radical idea reset the server back to ep8 and make it a mod ep8 with ep10 dungeons and maps and skills. Also split the server back to 2 servers and raise the Alz drop amount back to OB levels. One last thing increase exp, wexp, skill exp, craft exp, pet exp, and ap by x2 or x3 gain. This will draw new players to the community....... Oh wait, I know what this reminds me of P servers....:p.

My point being is the offical servers are competing against P Servers that now offer ep10 game play with a mod ep8 server. These P servers offer easy level up and Alz drops that are way better than offical as well as +15 Op gear. Some even offer special buffs that you won't find on any offical server.

If this server is to increase its community EST needs to think "outside the box" and offer something the P servers don't have because thats were they are losing players to the P server community...:rolleyes:

The funniest part is the p servers actually have a larger player base LOLOL.

jamnotjelly
10-17-2013, 07:15 PM
The funniest part is the p servers actually have a larger player base LOLOL.

This is funny

zZUnbornZz
10-17-2013, 07:47 PM
EST!!!
Your biggest mistake was released BM3 and New crafting system too soon........
- Grinding lvl, Run Dung: all player like run alone
- FC gears: too ez to owned
- 2 years ago, NW was very excited and funny, player need more skill for combo system to become a "Pro" ^^ u could win the stronger player if u played so smart :D
let see around AH, Dropped items from Dung almost can't sell
U can think about the new Item , new gear set or new skill..........but it's too late
anyways, thx u so much for 6 amazing years. :) I played with all my passion
p/s: my English is not well :P

Davynelord
10-24-2013, 02:16 PM
double post

Davynelord
10-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Sorry but no game ever regains it's population once it's lost players...sure you may get an influx of new players because of steam, but I doubt we will ever need more servers because of new steam players.

Cabal needs to step it's game up with a better free to play model and a better method of progressing characters, obtaining items and such, the population won't ever get to where most of us would like.

Figured I'd edit it since original post was a wall of text...

darkflash
10-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Sorry but no game ever regains it's population once it's lost players...sure you may get an influx of new players because of steam, but I doubt we will ever need more servers because of new steam players.

Cabal needs to step it's game up with a better free to play model and a better method of progressing characters, obtaining items and such, the population won't ever get to where most of us would like.

Figured I'd edit it since original post was a wall of text...

hmm i must say u may be correct cabal does need to step its game up .. Better method of progressing characters yes all they need to do is add exp for killin ppl (pk - pvp .. gvg . war) and increase honor gained for killin player in war zone .. done .... obtaining items :D i u mean increase the amount of good pc that drop lol and i dont mean miraculous ....(probly increase outrageous and annihilation a few % not more than 10 not less :S than 4) i think the drop system is good the way it is i seen worst .. and this is pretty good keeps u playing
however cabal needs to get rid of GM that dont like that game (Lorkan) and get more GM that have an interest ( some amount of care ) for the players (snow lol) many ppl quit because of them GM situation .. situations that i do not wish to speak of , that and bad support and lorkan fail trolling
dont get me rong lorkan i respect u as a person but not as a GM u swing that ban hammer like a breaker ... we aren't ur enemy.

[GM] Lorkan
10-24-2013, 04:26 PM
hmm i must say u may be correct cabal does need to step its game up .. Better method of progressing characters yes all they need to do is add exp for killin ppl (pk - pvp .. gvg . war) and increase honor gained for killin player in war zone .. done .... obtaining items :D i u mean increase the amount of good pc that drop lol and i dont mean miraculous ....(probly increase outrageous and annihilation a few % not more than 10 not less :S than 4) i think the drop system is good the way it is i seen worst .. and this is pretty good keeps u playing
however cabal needs to get rid of GM that dont like that game (Lorkan) and get more GM that have an interest ( some amount of care ) for the players (snow lol) many ppl quit because of them GM situation .. situations that i do not wish to speak of , that and bad support and lorkan fail trolling
dont get me rong lorkan i respect u as a person but not as a GM u swing that ban hammer like a breaker ... we aren't ur enemy.

You respect me as a person? You don't know me as person. So, I'm guessing that's not really true. I understand this is a troll but I'll bite.

You seem to have zero knowledge about game companies in general. Allow me to demystify how this works. There are multiple groups and departments that handle specific parts of the game. You have the Dev Team, Billing, Localization, Quality Assurance, Publishing, Marketing, Support and ETC.

I'll explain the Dev Team and the Support, since most of you can't tell the difference.

Developers creates and molds the game. They create and change how the game functions from Story and Content to Class Balancing.

Support creates and molds the policies based on what the developers/publisher wanted. They help with the customer support issues such as log-in issues, quest issues, and etc. They do not affect how the game is created or updated. They may be awarded a specific task such as event creation, base on the tools provided by the Development Team. Just like any power, it comes with responsibility and limitations.

So now regarding your request to update this and that. The support staff can't do anything about it except, forward that suggestions to our Developers in hopes that it does get implemented in the future.

I hope that helps.

Now regarding your claims regarding my ban hammer. Show me a case where you can guarantee 100% that I have not rightfully struck anyone with it. Every last person who came here with an actual claim has been unblocked and those who do not have been kept blocked.

You have zero facts to back your claim.

I see no one here as my enemy except those who violate our policies. You are one of those people, you come here spreading your lies and make a mockery of yourself.

spittaz
10-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Lorkan;414099']You respect me as a person? You don't know me as person. So, I'm guessing that's not really true. I understand this is a troll but I'll bite.

You seem to have zero knowledge about game companies in general. Allow me to demystify how this works. There are multiple groups and departments that handle specific parts of the game. You have the Dev Team, Billing, Localization, Quality Assurance, Publishing, Marketing, Support and ETC.

I'll explain the Dev Team and the Support, since most of you can't tell the difference.

Developers creates and molds the game. They create and change how the game functions from Story and Content to Class Balancing.

Support creates and molds the policies based on what the developers/publisher wanted. They help with the customer support issues such as log-in issues, quest issues, and etc. They do not affect how the game is created or updated. They may be awarded a specific task such as event creation, base on the tools provided by the Development Team. Just like any power, it comes with responsibility and limitations.

So now regarding your request to update this and that. The support staff can't do anything about it except, forward that suggestions to our Developers in hopes that it does get implemented in the future.

I hope that helps.

Now regarding your claims regarding my ban hammer. Show me a case where you can guarantee 100% that I have not rightfully struck anyone with it. Every last person who came here with an actual claim has been unblocked and those who do not have been kept blocked.

You have zero facts to back your claim.

I see no one here as my enemy except those who violate our policies. You are one of those people, you come here spreading your lies and make a mockery of yourself.

wow i love you lorkan, no ho.mo

whitetrash
10-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Calling the wrong man out just saying ....

Lord Kronius
10-29-2013, 10:19 AM
straight up owned lmfaooo

Valdoroth
10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Not to mention that GM Snow probably bans more people than GM Lorkan.

Hey you reap what you sow. You sow stupidity... :)

edgarh
10-29-2013, 06:22 PM
So what's the deal, has the game become more active?

I know this question gets asked a lot but is it worth coming back after this whole steam thing?

Valdoroth
10-29-2013, 07:45 PM
So what's the deal, has the game become more active?

I know this question gets asked a lot but is it worth coming back after this whole steam thing?Honestly that's entirely up to you as a past player.
The game is the same with more or less people, but the enjoyment of more people does aid in the overall community.

Now, contrary to what people keep saying about it being on steam, they're a little mislead. It's been passed for Greenlight yes, but it is in the last stages of being fully released to download and play from steam. Yes steam players that noticed it have the opportunity to go to cabal's website via a link and download it that way, but I feel that more steam users are inclined to use steam to download it instead of the current. I reckon that you won't see as huge a player increase until that time comes. And hopefully the influx will be enough to warrant a new server, but...that'd be really pushing it I think.

Does that make sense?

ieatfacebook
10-29-2013, 10:23 PM
lose old player but gain new player

Lord Kronius
10-30-2013, 05:41 PM
it's a bomb game, I would come back a thousand times, if I left a thousand times.

truely false
11-05-2013, 08:31 PM
it's a bomb game, I would come back a thousand times, if I left a thousand times.

+1B..... I've been here since almost the beginning back in 08 and have left a few time and I always come back...;)

As for Lorkan daaaaaaam! straight couldn't agree more.

melodyfa777
11-05-2013, 11:47 PM
As for war i think the best way to balance it is have have t1 max gear from plus 1-5 gear for war in t1 and t2 plus 1-7 t3 plus 1-9 t4 1- 12 and t5 1-15. so there no over power gear in each tier for new player dont gave up and quit. So they can enjoy the game and have fun... like those noobs from t5 with there op gear going in t3 and rape everyone in it. So there for you see any fun in that... with a gear plus cap for war is going be great and force low level to level higher level. One other way is to have cap on FC gear higher level like FC 160+ sig 150+ etc... so this way Fc and Sig gears dont touch t3 t2 be more balance in war.... some poeple may disagree but i c this only way to balance the 5 tier for war. And great way for new player to enjoy war without op poeple in it runes that war for them

toca4eva1
11-06-2013, 07:44 AM
As for war i think the best way to balance it is have have t1 max gear from plus 1-5 gear for war in t1 and t2 plus 1-7 t3 plus 1-9 t4 1- 12 and t5 1-15. so there no over power gear in each tier for new player dont gave up and quit. So they can enjoy the game and have fun... like those noobs from t5 with there op gear going in t3 and rape everyone in it. So there for you see any fun in that... with a gear plus cap for war is going be great and force low level to level higher level. One other way is to have cap on FC gear higher level like FC 160+ sig 150+ etc... so this way Fc and Sig gears dont touch t3 t2 be more balance in war.... some poeple may disagree but i c this only way to balance the 5 tier for war. And great way for new player to enjoy war without op poeple in it runes that war for them

I actually do like this theory, however there might be a decrease in population if this were to occur. Think about it, our goal here is to have Cabal prosper. Whether it is a "gamble" or not, we might end up losing more veteran players, than gaining new players. A majority of the low tier war farmers have been playing for quite sometime. These "old school" players or even just the players that are new, who enjoy playing low tier war, may quit if this idea were to be implemented. There for it is imperative that we consider all the negative outcomes before making any final decision.

darkflash
11-06-2013, 09:22 AM
they only reason ppl are complaining about op gear ppl ... is because in war every one is self ish co-operation hardly exist i haven't seen t1 or 2 in a while so i cant(wont) talk about it however that 10 mins u get before war starts its to strategize op gear ,ppl there is atleast 1 on every side , all every one cares about is KS-in if u cant take them down alone jump them .... the most these ppl should be is motivation for u ppl to get stronger, no one ever listens to the plan lol and they always QQ when the side loses lol (eg .. sayin stuff like caps .... ur cap too fool just sayin) even if the plan is in viet and they say tang luk dauwn E4 aby ya ke sa W8 (random words lol how i think they sound) its obvious u need to go E4 then W8 even though tomo has op gear he still dies in war ... just sayin( just an example )

jamnotjelly
11-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Sir dont think you've played cabal for to long if you think motivation makes you stronger. there is only 2 ways to get strong on this game go cash shopping every payday or be a lucky person your either lucky or your not hard work means nothing just sayin:D

Valdoroth
11-06-2013, 01:23 PM
they only reason ppl are complaining about op gear ppl ... is because in war every one is self ish co-operation hardly exist i haven't seen t1 or 2 in a while so i cant(wont) talk about it however that 10 mins u get before war starts its to strategize op gear ,ppl there is atleast 1 on every side , all every one cares about is KS-in if u cant take them down alone jump them .... the most these ppl should be is motivation for u ppl to get stronger, no one ever listens to the plan lol and they always QQ when the side loses lol (eg .. sayin stuff like caps .... ur cap too fool just sayin) even if the plan is in viet and they say tang luk dauwn E4 aby ya ke sa W8 (random words lol how i think they sound) its obvious u need to go E4 then W8 even though tomo has op gear he still dies in war ... just sayin( just an example )

So saying, I think they need to incorporate a more teamwork required add ins and bonuses. Completely overhaul the point system to add assists, finish kills, and spree's without dying. It might be alot of work to create something like that, but honestly you're right about players being selfish. It's all about "what can I score", instead of "how can my team win". I'll make a suggestion thread to start coming up with additional ideas to discuss. If it's good enough, it WILL get forwarded and hopefully further pushed and eventually developed. One step at a time. Maybe even something as simple as each war your nation wins is a 1% bonus for something (and rotate which it's for like: exp, axp, pet, skill, wexp) until bonus war, which of course gives that large benefit and boost and resets the week buildup of %. That alone would make each individual war worth more to win.

darkflash
11-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Sir dont think you've played cabal for to long ,QQQQQQ,motivation makes you stronger. QQQQQQQQQQQQ go cash shopping every payday or be a lucky person your either lucky or your not hard work means nothingQQQQQQQQQ

since 08 bro ..... mayb thats not long ... forum just didn't interest me

darkflash
11-06-2013, 06:40 PM
It's better to let the kids just think what they want when you've tried to point out the problems and they refuse to listen.

Edit: (the kids of the 170's became 180, who had kids that became 190 and then all sense of skill and team play were lost along the way with no sense of respect)
well said respect for Valdoroth +1

Valdoroth
11-06-2013, 06:46 PM
since 08 bro ..... mayb thats not long ... forum just didn't interest me

It's better to let the kids just think what they want when you've tried to point out the problems and they refuse to listen.

Edit: (the kids of the 170's became 180, who had kids that became 190 and then all sense of skill and team play were lost along the way with no sense of respect)

darkflash
11-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Lol val first off im not a kid if that's what you are insinuating second i was pointing out the problem with his problem and F are you calling me the 180 or the 190 >_>

lol i dont have a problem kid 180

jamnotjelly
11-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Lol val first off im not a kid if that's what you are insinuating second i was pointing out the problem with his problem and F are you calling me the 180 or the 190 >_>

jamnotjelly
11-07-2013, 08:28 AM
This thread is based off a problem that expanded into other problems so i you posted something here that doesnt have anything to do with the title then most people would think you have a problem, get it boy?

Jessifer
11-07-2013, 12:03 PM
We're all playing a game so everyone's a kid. There, settled.

Valdoroth
11-07-2013, 01:21 PM
... so i you posted...
Me or you? I was posting in relation to a post related to this topic. If you cannot infer where it was, then that's not my problem that you weren't following the entire thread. It's a discussion, and posts are made in response to posts related to the topic, whether they are directly tied to the OP or to a post about the OP. Does that make sense?

Also, I wasn't singling out any one person in that statement. It was a very broad and vague post. You taking personally is on you.

Edt: I might add that the 170's kids and such was a reference to an old joke. If you don't know it, you're a "kid" in terms of cabalers.

CandiCoatted
11-07-2013, 03:45 PM
o.O

DivineExorcist
11-14-2013, 08:20 AM
(will now attempt to get back to the topic), When will cabal be on steam? I might come check things out then.

Lulu
11-16-2013, 08:17 PM
Why's this game even on steam? It's the furthest thing from new player friendly in the world. People will quit after they find out no matter how much dungeons they run they can't compete with people who drop you ess deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm out peace

melodyfa777
11-26-2013, 01:05 AM
I think for bonus war should be 3 best out of 5 from the five tiers....... like if cap win t1 t3 and t4 then cap win bonus for the week. i think this is a fun way to do bonus.

Valdoroth
11-26-2013, 11:18 AM
I think for bonus war should be 3 best out of 5 from the five tiers....... like if cap win t1 t3 and t4 then cap win bonus for the week. i think this is a fun way to do bonus.
I think it should tally the T5 wins during the whole week and the ending value determines who gets the bonus for the following week. That puts more incentive during the week to win instead of just to farm wexp win or lose.

iShootRainbows
11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Why's this game even on steam? It's the furthest thing from new player friendly in the world. People will quit after they find out no matter how much dungeons they run they can't compete with people who drop you ess deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm out peace
Pretty much this, we already have people rocking in 32 amp. Yes, I understand that just because they're in 32 amp doesn't make them invincible; but, come on, how will new players catch up to them?

Why should T1-T3 (T4?) war matter? It's all full of farmers...Not to mention, it will most likely cause higher tiered players to flame on the lower tiers for their losses.

Anyways, responding to the OP...I don't think Cabal being released on Steam will make a difference in the population. Surely there will be an influx of players the first few weeks or months but will it really last long? As mentioned before, it will take new players light years before they even catch up to the above average player. By the time people get to lvl 54~79 and get their ass handed to them by T1 farmers, I don't think that would motivate them to continue playing.

jamnotjelly
11-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Buy a 190 steam item shop event gogo

spittaz
11-27-2013, 08:25 AM
idk you guys think we cant rock 32amp gear eventually, nothing has changed since this game started only gear
back in ogp stit was the sht and yet we still ha ppl working forcy gear already. thats like today except the forcy gear is 32amp+15...

iShootRainbows
11-27-2013, 08:44 AM
idk you guys think we cant rock 32amp gear eventually, nothing has changed since this game started only gear
back in ogp stit was the sht and yet we still ha ppl working forcy gear already. thats like today except the forcy gear is 32amp+15...
Except back then, the only difference was defense. Now, with people rocking in 32 amp, they can literally just roll their face on the keyboard and steam roll anyone. And based on the last event, it takes around 90b+ to get a full set of forcy 32 amp, I bet you don't even have 1/3 of this if you sold your char. Obviously there could be a different way to get the scrolls but I doubt it will be any easier than spending alz.

Valdoroth
11-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Except back then, the only difference was defense. Now, with people rocking in 32 amp, they can literally just roll their face on the keyboard and steam roll anyone. And based on the last event, it takes around 90b+ to get a full set of forcy 32 amp, I bet you don't even have 1/3 of this if you sold your char. Obviously there could be a different way to get the scrolls but I doubt it will be any easier than spending alz.

There is no "easy" in getting the end-game items. If it was easy, it wouldn't be fun. It's simply patience and persistence.

Everyone SHOULD know that breaking +7 or higher items gives a small chance at getting an amp scroll. If only 10 people out of 500 even try, no duh you'll never see any on the market.
Additionally they added the Option Scroll Cube Highest dailys for EoD3 (yea it's a ridiculously hard dungeon)
Also, next update will bring more Option Scroll Cubes for High and Highest on some of your more common dungeons.

Patience is one of the keys to success.

iShootRainbows
11-28-2013, 06:16 PM
There is no "easy" in getting the end-game items. If it was easy, it wouldn't be fun. It's simply patience and persistence.

Everyone SHOULD know that breaking +7 or higher items gives a small chance at getting an amp scroll. If only 10 people out of 500 even try, no duh you'll never see any on the market.
Additionally they added the Option Scroll Cube Highest dailys for EoD3 (yea it's a ridiculously hard dungeon)
Also, next update will bring more Option Scroll Cubes for High and Highest on some of your more common dungeons.

Patience is one of the keys to success.

I believe you're mistaken. Being able to spend alz for white boxes to trade them in for scrolls isn't easy? Yeah okay, it's not "easy" to spend 90b+ to get end-game gear but it's the easier compared to actually opening the white boxes to give you a "chance" at getting an amp scroll; now that's much more difficult and in your words, requires "patience and persistence."

AllHopeIsLost
11-28-2013, 06:38 PM

Just what we need,more cd helm scrolls....

Valdoroth
11-28-2013, 07:47 PM
I believe you're mistaken. Being able to spend alz for white boxes to trade them in for scrolls isn't easy? Yeah okay, it's not "easy" to spend 90b+ to get end-game gear but it's the easier compared to actually opening the white boxes to give you a "chance" at getting an amp scroll; now that's much more difficult and in your words, requires "patience and persistence."

lol

To yall two, You do know that I wasn't talking about the roundabout ways of buying alz via Item Shop for events. I was referring to the natural way of getting them.

iShootRainbows
11-28-2013, 09:10 PM
To yall two, You do know that I wasn't talking about the roundabout ways of buying alz via Item Shop for events. I was referring to the natural way of getting them.
Where in my post did I refer to getting alz through cash shop? Pretty sure 90b isn't far-fetched if people were able to take advantage of the updates, specifically the crafting one. One can also farm dungeons or field maps for crafting mats and dungeon entries (lol) and sell them for alz. I acknowledge the fact that doing the above will also require patience and persistence but it would be a MUCH EASIER way to get scrolls compared to what you have suggested. Thus, I said being able to spend alz to get scrolls without playing the "chance" game is by far the easiest method there ever will be. That is, with the exception of Sweepstakes/Wishlist events.

AllHopeIsLost
11-28-2013, 09:41 PM
....who says you even have to spend USD?

You can buy UGC,Zeevex and GoCash cards with Bitcoin that EST gladly takes for all your CS desires....

Valdoroth
11-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Where in my post did I refer to getting alz through cash shop? Pretty sure 90b isn't far-fetched if people were able to take advantage of the updates, specifically the crafting one. One can also farm dungeons or field maps for crafting mats and dungeon entries (lol) and sell them for alz. I acknowledge the fact that doing the above will also require patience and persistence but it would be a MUCH EASIER way to get scrolls compared to what you have suggested. Thus, I said being able to spend alz to get scrolls without playing the "chance" game is by far the easiest method there ever will be. That is, with the exception of Sweepstakes/Wishlist events.
Well, without them being obtained from my mentioned way, the ONLY way for players to buy them is from events that seem to happen once a year. See what I'm getting at yet? I understand that IF you have the alz DURING the events that's easiest. But having those events and alz at the same time is pretty low likelihood for the general populous. If no one spent alz to save up for events, the economy would just die.

iShootRainbows
11-29-2013, 07:58 AM

I understand that IF you have the alz DURING the events that's easiest. But having those events and alz at the same time is pretty low likelihood for the general populous.

wow. such contradict.
Thanks for agreeing with me LOL...much appreciate.

xYxPlasmaxYx
11-29-2013, 02:51 PM
so wow
much contradict
very stoopid
whens that wedding gonna be??

awakening
12-02-2013, 06:44 AM
im sorry for the delay, bbycakes. I'm trying to pull a jessifer and work night on the corner for our wedding money

lol

Jessifer
12-02-2013, 10:02 AM
im sorry for the delay, bbycakes. i'm trying to pull a jessifer and work night on the corner for our wedding money

Uhm. what?