PDA

View Full Version : Ccleaner

spittaz
10-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Every time i run it, cabal wont start up anymore
any idea why and how i can fix it?

L-elF Karistein
10-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Uhm. What u need to do is after running Ccleaner u must open up ur browser and type up youtube and play some vid for like 2-3 minutes before u run cabal. That should fix ur problem

Valdoroth
10-21-2013, 07:06 PM
What part of it did you run? Only the cleaning part? Or also the registry cleaning as well?

spittaz
10-22-2013, 08:21 AM
What part of it did you run? Only the cleaning part? Or also the registry cleaning as well?
only the cleaning part

Valdoroth
10-23-2013, 10:35 PM
It might possibly be due to registry issues. I'd try giving that a go. It's good to help your computer in as many ways as possible. Also defragging your HD once a month/week depending on usage, is good to do. What I did was setup an auto timer and it does it when I'm asleep or at work (idr which atm). But yea, try the registry files.

Lord Kronius
10-24-2013, 02:02 PM
ccleaner is POS program, pretty trashy, like avg or avast or some stupid program.
;

Valdoroth
10-24-2013, 06:58 PM
ccleaner is POS program, pretty trashy, like avg or avast or some stupid program.
;
Then instead of saying that, recommend a better program. You left it quite open and with not a solid backup as to why it's horrible. AVG and Avast are not even the same type of program. You can't say Microsoft paint is a horrible program to send emails with because outlook is annoyingly complex.

Lord Kronius
10-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Lol zzz, its a program that is widely known about, usually ending up in the hands of people that don't know what they're doing. It's like those "books for dummies" ull get what the book suggests u get. and if I would suggest one I would suggest ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE(5 and do not upgrade it). or hell your disk cleanup on ur own pc is plenty better than ccleaner. asc is more informative and more simple, but It also gives you the option of being more complicated.
zzzccleaner
and about "avg and avast" i'm saying those are typical programs that most uninformed people using a computer are introduced to first. Why would u ever get avg or avast when theres a virus protection built for a windows machine?? called "MSE"???oh and what? itS FREE? and rarely needs human interaction with the program? most programs on "top downloads" from cnet are trash. i'm sure that's where most people get them lol.

Jessifer
10-26-2013, 09:25 AM
I use Ccleaner and Avast with no problem. If you have a problem with a program that's because you don't know how to use it or your rig is a pos.

Check your firewall OP

spittaz
10-26-2013, 01:49 PM
why you guys bother posting if your not helping -.-??

Lord Kronius
11-03-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm not saying i don't know how to use it. I'm saying that it's not as efficient as other FREE software. You just got a brand that has paid to be advertised more than others =].

Jessifer
11-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Check your firewall OP

why you guys bother posting if your not helping -.-??

I just said what to do. :|

It's either your anti-virus or firewall.

ieatfacebook
11-04-2013, 08:56 PM
or just reboot

focker05
11-07-2013, 01:40 AM
easy simple way... i been using ccleaner or programs like advanced system care they won't let you start cabal when you use those softwares. You just need to open up internet explorer. click on internet options.. top tab look for connections then lan setting.. check use a proxy server for your lan then ok. Then go back do the same thing and uncheck use a proxy server for your lan and hit Ok. Open up your cabal game and it will work.

Every time you use ccleaner u need to take this steps or wait a few mins like those previous guys said, but this works right away if you check then hit ok and then uncheck then hit ok. it could be anti- virus but i doubt that most anti virus let you open up game clients.

For why it doesn't work is because it cleans the system cookie registry for cabal to run and block the proxy to open up the game client.

anything pm IGN midnightstorm or midnightshadow

hope it helps