PDA

View Full Version : Why make eod ring too hard??????

PacMan
05-30-2010, 03:37 PM
I know it is epic ring not easy to get it but it still a quest. After 50 run still no ring but i think not enough to get it and try more ....now 70 run same thing, my friend try 90+ run same thing. If eod b1f drop alot good stuff like ft b1f i shouldn't complaint about it cuz i get good drop anyway but nothing good drop in there. The ring account binding anyway we can't sell it and basically it still a quest, why make it too hard ? The game not entertaining anymore, ppl will happy when do the dungeon 25-30min over and over ? There is a limit to get that ring ? A game suppose to be enjoy and have fun. Right ???

bardiel7777
05-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes it's very hard to get indeed sometimes, and again its based on luck. But don't let your enjoyment of the game be ruined just because of it. Remember, there's other stuff that drops in EOD besides it so that it makes it worthwhile. Just try not to think too hard about the ring or else you're just punishing yourself.

ThisisaForumId
05-30-2010, 04:02 PM
His argument is that the other stuff in EoD isn't worthwhile. He says the drop rate needs to be upped as it's a character binding item so that means everyone should get it regardless. It's a strange argument.

bardiel7777
05-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Yes it is strange. Well I guess it could be worse. They could have made the ring drop in only FTB2F and then only the powerful would be able to get it or LID in which case everyone would get it. EOD b1f by comparison seems like a good enough balance for its worth.

GuardianPat
05-30-2010, 04:13 PM
its just time consuming and real life luck :/

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 04:16 PM
i got 2 kakakakka

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/impossible.jpg

GuardianPat
05-30-2010, 04:19 PM
nice edited, lethal..

Sheep
05-30-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah, i think it's a bit too rare.

carowe27
05-30-2010, 05:52 PM
OMG didnt you hear we have drop rate increase this weekend and next weekend...... -.-

PacMan
05-30-2010, 06:50 PM
His argument is that the other stuff in EoD isn't worthwhile. He says the drop rate needs to be upped as it's a character binding item so that means everyone should get it regardless. It's a strange argument.

What is worth in eod b1f ? uch ? osm 1 slot ? fch ? I mean they should make it easier for the ring drop or set the limit like 100 run. That eod ring quest take too long to finish it and maybe u never finish it.

PacMan
05-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Yes it is strange. Well I guess it could be worse. They could have made the ring drop in only FTB2F and then only the powerful would be able to get it or LID in which case everyone would get it. EOD b1f by comparison seems like a good enough balance for its worth.

LOL u funny man. eod b1f nothing good b4 the ring event only 100k for the entry and nobody care about it. With 30min i can do ft b1f and get alot better drop maybe eof+8:cool:

bardiel7777
05-30-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL u funny man. eod b1f nothing good b4 the ring event only 100k for the entry and nobody care about it. With 30min i can do ft b1f and get alot better drop maybe eof+8:cool:

Well good for you. Yes you theoretically could get eof+7/8....but what are the chances of that? On top of that, you risk 1m alz per run and you need stronger gears. What i meant was eod is both fairly accessible to the general population, easily soloable, but not too easy to blaze through in ten min. I think more people would protest if the quest were in FT.

As for a limit on # of eod before a guaranteed ring drop, well so what else is new in cabal? You don't see a limit of # of cores before you can +7 something, right?

PacMan
05-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Well good for you. Yes you theoretically could get eof+7/8....but what are the chances of that? On top of that, you risk 1m alz per run and you need stronger gears. What i meant was eod is both fairly accessible to the general population, easily soloable, but not too easy to blaze through in ten min. I think more people would protest if the quest were in FT.

As for a limit on # of eod before a guaranteed ring drop, well so what else is new in cabal? You don't see a limit of # of cores before you can +7 something, right?

U go too far man, eod ring is a quest. Have u ever do any quest take 100 run? Quest and +7 stuff different, try run 70 eod and u know how i feel. If no eof+8 drop in ft b1f at least i can get alot good drop like uchh, acbf etc... make 10m every ft b1f very easy maybe more.

YoungForum
05-30-2010, 09:11 PM
okay few things.
1.saying nothing drops in eod1 is fail. uch, 2slot helm, Osm amp gloves/boots. and all the 1slot isnt epic but its a easy way to make 1-2mil(before keys were 2mil but you could farm ur keys)
2. the ring is better than RoL+2 its end game gear its not going to be super easy to get. if you dont like it go farm trog lair and see how easy RoL+2 is to get i guareentee its alot harder and keys are even more expensive!
3. the dungeon being done in FT would be horrible! eod went from 100k to 2mil ft already 2mil that would make the keys go to like 5mil maybe more! not to mention you need way better gear and higher lvl to do FT.
4.FT Can drop +7/8(maybe 8 not sure) capes but really what are the chances? really really really low! and yes you can get uchh and acbf but ive had many fail runs where 2mil for key and you get like fch non slot gear fchh or uch. so your not guareented good drops. and not even guareented a key to drop.
5.i cant argue with there maybe being a limit on the number of runs you have to run before it auto drops but then people would cry for everything epic to have set number of runs for auto drop even tho this is a quest.

my advice just farm your keys instead of buying and youll make alot of money from eod and might get lucky and find amp while doing ur quest and remember you dont have to farm eod back to back to back everyday theres other things you can, go lvl, go war, go run something else, go pvp. i hope your rings drops soon though cuz trust me i feel your pain im still looking -_-

bardiel7777
05-30-2010, 09:15 PM
U go too far man, eod ring is a quest. Have u ever do any quest take 100 run? Quest and +7 stuff different, try run 70 eod and u know how i feel. If no eof+8 drop in ft b1f at least i can get alot good drop like uchh, acbf etc... make 10m every ft b1f very easy maybe more.

I've run over a hundred eod's so I know.
This quest is just like +7ing something in that its completely optional to do and you never know when you'll succeed. Fits in with the whole "cabal is luck based" truth. Think of the merg ring as merely an optional quest to take your mind of running it so much.
Its great that you can solo FT, but putting the quest in FT despite the potentially higher payoff wouldn't be so good for the weaker players and the cabal community as a whole.