PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Attack and Crit Dmg.

edgarh
11-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Does Attack compliment Crit. Dmg?

Also Does Amp Affect Crit. Dmg?

Might be a stupid question but IDK.

Actually while on the subject. Would it be productive for me to switch my 5% apm sigmetal for 7% apm osm gear? I get the feeling that defence > that bit of extra apm. Keep in mind that this is mainly for grinding dungeons as fast as i can.

Jessifer
11-03-2013, 09:20 PM
You must be new here.

puttoamo
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM
thats a good question

xXCrusadeXx
11-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Amp multiplies with Attack to provide the 'base damage' or non-crits.....Crit damage then multiplies with the 'base power'.

So technically yes, your crit damage will be higher if you increase your attack or amp.

If you can survive with vampiric accessories/hp steal, go with 7amp......over time you can move up from osm to sig, and eventually to forcy...but always try to maintain 7amp in each piece.

Jessifer
11-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Amp multiplies with Attack to provide the 'base damage' or non-crits.....Crit damage then multiplies with the 'base power'.

So technically yes, your crit damage will be higher if you increase your attack or amp.

If you can survive with vampiric accessories/hp steal, go with 7amp......over time you can move up from osm to sig, and eventually to forcy...but always try to maintain 7amp in each piece.

Dude he's banned. =P

xvxURIZENxvx
11-10-2013, 11:52 PM
So,he's helping