PDA

View Full Version : Fake GM

NiteViper
11-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Hello GMs theres a player in game pretending to be a GM his name is Sayone hes a 109 FS and he was trying to ask my wife personal info.... we all know GMs don't need any such info from us players...ill try to get a SS posted as soon as possible her computer is being a pain atm if any GMs have a way of looking at a characters chat without the SS please do so before other innocent players get harmed from players like him thanks....oh yeah help desk is down too

NiteViper
11-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Heres the photos sorry if they didn't turn out good I had to use my cell phone to take the SS cause her SS's wasn't showing up in the SS folder when I tried doing it hopefully this will help in the matter

Jessifer
11-08-2013, 05:53 PM
I can't believe people think that would work. Glad you didn't fall for it.

NiteViper
11-09-2013, 03:39 AM
well people like me all know the GMs wont ask you for a single piece of info and im glad my wife called me at work telling me about it cause she probably would have if i hadnt of told her to just ignore him

Jessifer
11-09-2013, 02:01 PM
well people like me all know the GMs wont ask you for a single piece of info and im glad my wife called me at work telling me about it cause she probably would have if i hadnt of told her to just ignore him

Best way is to send a ticket about this. GMs rarely read forums, unless it's Lorkan. He doesn't work, he trolls. <3

NiteViper
11-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Tried that... help desk link is messed up it just kept logging me out and sending me to the log in screen even after i would log back in lol and yeah hes one of the biggest trolls from EST... i think thats part of his overtime package lol but hopefully him or kato reads this soon theres no telling how many people this Sayone has done this too already...i hope they IP ban him for it too

Jessifer
11-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I just encountered him. He tried to join my guild and said he was ex-leader of Spartans. No thanks bro.

NiteViper
11-10-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL well sux to be him I guess huh lol

[GM] Lorkan
11-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Thank you for the information you've provided. We will investigate the issue and take the appropriate action.