PDA

View Full Version : FPS Lagging

Tonberry
11-09-2013, 01:19 PM
hello everyone,
about 2 months ago, i built a new top of the line gaming rig that im quite proud of. in a nut shell, it is a intel i7 4770k 3.5ghz, gtx 780 video card rig. used to run cabal with ease, and i used to record my dungeon runs and whatnot with fraps with no problem.

about 3 weeks ago, i notice the game is not running as smooth as it used to. by all means, it SHOULD, since the desktop i built plays other games that just came out on all max settings. every time i change maps/channels, it takes about 7-8 seconds, whereas it used to be 2-3 seconds. when i go into populated channels, there's a huge drop in fps.

it never used to do it, so im really confused as to what happened. i dont really play on my cpu often, and none of the settings on it changed. the hardware is mounted properly, drivers were reinstalled, etc etc.

if anyone can suggest some troubleshooting tips, i would be very appreciative. thanks!

Valdoroth
11-30-2013, 02:01 AM
Did anything with your internet change? For me and alot of programs that require internet, that's my limiter for loading.