PDA

View Full Version : Soooo the M/A lost me....

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 12:38 AM
I was just about to leave steamer crazy when the MA kicked me offline. when we finally got back in and after sweeping derks I noticed not only was the uchh and uch from the steamer run gone but I didn't get the steamer crazy card back either.

So how do we go about getting either the items or the DX entry back..

quite disappointing.

[GM] Jamie
05-31-2010, 01:09 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please leave us a ticket regarding the issue. After investigating the logs, we will compensate your lost items by next M/A.
:)

Shinn
05-31-2010, 01:19 AM
Jamie;50005']Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please leave us a ticket regarding the issue. After investigating the logs, we will compensate your lost items by next M/A.

HI GM JAMIE WANNA TELL ME WHAT DROPS eof+8 before i waste countless weeks on lumber jacks.. =o

OhEmGee
05-31-2010, 01:26 AM
Entritas mang and FT b1f =.=

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Thanks GM's Closed out my ticket and neither the items or the DX entry were returned.

Oh yeah we are getting reimbursed.....NOT.

I swear they just say things like that To "look good" when they screw up.

Anyone else not get reimburded? No? Then sign here..........

BleedingSoul
05-31-2010, 12:00 PM
all they need to do is give us the oppertunity to delete our cabal accounts for 30% cabal cash like OGP did and they'd be pro company

CNJRP
05-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks GM's Closed out my ticket and neither the items or the DX entry were returned.

Oh yeah we are getting reimbursed.....NOT.

I swear they just say things like that To "look good" when they screw up.

Anyone else not get reimburded? No? Then sign here..........

Because you may have overlooked it, I took the time to bold part of Jamie's quote.

Jamie;50005']Sorry for the inconvenience.

They might have closed the ticket, but it doesn't mean you won't get compensated by the next maintenance.

carowe27
05-31-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah check my thread out.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?4077-GM-coin-shop-problem.

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Dont get me wrong i dont have any reason to complain when people have lost truely valuable items. I am just pointing out the fact that the support team throws out a typical PR statement and then does nothing to actually currect or compensate the patrons.

Its like pis.sing on someone and calling it rain. Nice to know they care isn't it.