PDA

View Full Version : new server?

Nuttzeh
12-09-2013, 01:06 PM
i do realize that this subject has been suggested before, and has been met with very harsh criticism from people who do not wish to start over. But with the upcoming steam plug, I think a new server should be added. Day 1 fresh starts for everyone who wants it, no gear from other chars, no alz, no transfers, no nothing. Its the only way a day 1 newb can possibly stand toe to toe with a veteran. Its not just difficult to catch up, its impossible with all the event gear in circulation.

The game is nothing BUT veterans anymore, theres no low level grinding, dungeoning, partying like their used to be. Theres no other REAL players at low levels, no multiplayer incentive. And the only way to fix that issue is to wipe the slate clean. Nobody is going to play long enough to catch up gear or level wise if theres no fun in the middle.

Jessifer
12-09-2013, 02:35 PM
So, just because you have to start over, everyone has to start over. Why not just play a new game?

Nuttzeh
12-09-2013, 02:56 PM
who said everyone? you guys can still have your server, nobody would force you to switch, Cabal had 2 servers before.

But the majority of newer players wont stick if they start off years behind everyone else.

Jessifer
12-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Now you're not making sense...

Nuttzeh
12-09-2013, 05:22 PM
ill paint you a picture, when i shouldnt really have to. Where we had mercury and venus before, and now we have just 1, titan. Just add a new server. Characters created on this server could not interact with ones on titan and vise versa. Same as mercury and venus before (before server transfers).

that way new players are playing with new characters, instead of 180+ people.

Jessifer
12-09-2013, 06:18 PM
And server will die because there's no economy, and bots will run free because no one will spot them for the GMs.

Nuttzeh
12-09-2013, 10:06 PM
how would the economy suffer? nobody would force you hoity toity people into the new server, only those who chose that server. the economy of that one would have no bearing on yours

whitetrash
12-10-2013, 08:36 AM
how would the economy suffer? nobody would force you hoity toity people into the new server, only those who chose that server. the economy of that one would have no bearing on yours

So loosing players that jump ship to the new one won't effect the economy ? Brb loling
Kinda funny you get "caught cheating" and now you want your life to be easy so you don't have to play catch up
it up buttercup

Nuttzeh
12-10-2013, 04:20 PM
funny how quick people are to attack that issue, my reasons are not everyones. And unlike most I owned up to my mistake, i didnt flood the forums whining about it.

But try it yourself, start a new account. Forbid yourself from using any gear, or alz, or any connections (or even talking to former acquaintances) from your previous account and see how long you stick with it. This is the same scenario any new players will face.

and you are acting like anyone would be forced to migrate, the people who want to stay can. And the majority of people who would opt for this server for most reasons are ones who arent that involved in the existing one.

Rowe
12-10-2013, 04:59 PM
So loosing players that jump ship to the new one won't effect the economy ? Brb loling
Kinda funny you get "caught cheating" and now you want your life to be easy so you don't have to play catch up
it up buttercup

lmao

Jessifer
12-10-2013, 05:50 PM
funny how quick people are to attack that issue, my reasons are not everyones. And unlike most I owned up to my mistake, i didnt flood the forums whining about it.

But try it yourself, start a new account. Forbid yourself from using any gear, or alz, or any connections (or even talking to former acquaintances) from your previous account and see how long you stick with it. This is the same scenario any new players will face.

and you are acting like anyone would be forced to migrate, the people who want to stay can. And the majority of people who would opt for this server for most reasons are ones who arent that involved in the existing one.

You're banned for breaking the rules of gaming. We don't want you so please, leave.

Shaka
12-10-2013, 08:22 PM
ok, i am 182 and i think is a great idea.

Crayonsnacha
12-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Now you're not making sense...

Actually he's making perfect sense, you're just too incompetent to realize what he's saying.

You do know that maybe .5% of Cabal is new players who play for about a week and realize that we've made the game near impossible for them to play at a fun level without them having to grind 1000+ dungeons to get caught up to everybody else, right? If you don't, you're blind to the real problem which is us making the game veteran-based instead of revolving around allowing new players to join and stay. Because you know, games revolve around new players every day, not the veterans.

Crayonsnacha
12-13-2013, 05:37 AM
And server will die because there's no economy, and bots will run free because no one will spot them for the GMs.

"there's no economy". You do know when Cabal was released everyone started from level 1 with nothing. An economy can't just be flourishing in one day; it takes time. Do you think Germany's or China's economy was made that excellent instantaneously? You should have your privilege to play games taken away, not him.

jamnotjelly
12-13-2013, 11:04 AM
A game made for veterans is filled with ego, drama, and impossible progression. A game for new players is filled with interactive community and there's always something new to do that, just what I think. c_c

xFear
12-13-2013, 11:27 AM
the only thing i really want is that every1 in war receives equal gear and ppl unable to ride bikes.watch procs get pwn in every single war. lol

spittaz
12-13-2013, 12:26 PM
we would still win war :)

Jessifer
12-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Actually he's making perfect sense, you're just too incompetent to realize what he's saying.

You do know that maybe .5% of Cabal is new players who play for about a week and realize that we've made the game near impossible for them to play at a fun level without them having to grind 1000+ dungeons to get caught up to everybody else, right? If you don't, you're blind to the real problem which is us making the game veteran-based instead of revolving around allowing new players to join and stay. Because you know, games revolve around new players every day, not the veterans.

"there's no economy". You do know when Cabal was released everyone started from level 1 with nothing. An economy can't just be flourishing in one day; it takes time. Do you think Germany's or China's economy was made that excellent instantaneously? You should have your privilege to play games taken away, not him.

Why are you defending his bullsh't logic? He's BANNED for cheating in game. Any valid excuse he has to get everyone start at 0 because he has to is not seen as anything more than a QQ from him. I don't give a damn about his problem starting over, I worked hard to get my gear, he should do the same instead of using a program to get ahead of everyone. He was caught, not he starts over.

Nuttzeh
12-14-2013, 07:49 AM
to be fair jessifer, i have already started over. Im at 120 blah blah. My incident happened well over a year (or more ago) i was already 160+ at the time, i was just bored, I never used it to get ahead. I knew what i was risking, and thats that. I deserved what i got and i hold no hard feelings for it, I deserved my ban and I am not arguing that.

The entire premise is that when cabal first started you had parties of people your level to play with, Some incentive to stick around. Now the early game is just a joke, you dont even have any teammates til your 130+ and they need someone to boost them in IC2. If this game had a larger following the problem might fix itself as there'd be more new players, but they would still be stuck in the pot with people they could never catch. unless we want our new players to raqequit out of frustration this is really the best course of action.

Jessifer
12-14-2013, 08:02 AM
to be fair jessifer, i have already started over. Im at 120 blah blah. My incident happened well over a year (or more ago) i was already 160+ at the time, i was just bored, I never used it to get ahead. I knew what i was risking, and thats that. I deserved what i got and i hold no hard feelings for it, I deserved my ban and I am not arguing that.

The entire premise is that when cabal first started you had parties of people your level to play with, Some incentive to stick around. Now the early game is just a joke, you dont even have any teammates til your 130+ and they need someone to boost them in IC2. If this game had a larger following the problem might fix itself as there'd be more new players, but they would still be stuck in the pot with people they could never catch. unless we want our new players to raqequit out of frustration this is really the best course of action.

So you're saying you don't have friends?

AllHopeIsLost
12-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Damn Jess, you used to be such a nice person too, Maybe you should jump out of Sei's backpack so they can stop carrying you around.

Jessifer
12-14-2013, 01:30 PM
I have a thing with people cheating and asking for special favors. As for Seireitei, if you have a beef with them, don't drag me in. Sorry you can't find quality better than quantity whoever you are. As for being nice, having been backstabbed, scammed and lied to over and over by supposed friends tend to make you bitter over people.

xFear
12-14-2013, 01:59 PM
I have a thing with people cheating and asking for special favors. As for Seireitei, if you have a beef with them, don't drag me in. Sorry you can't find quality better than quantity whoever you are. As for being nice, having been backstabbed, scammed and lied to over and over by supposed friends tend to make you bitter over people.
thats cuz u didnt have friends from the very beginning...
o.o

Jessifer
12-14-2013, 02:04 PM
thats cuz u didnt have friends from the very beginning...
o.o

Seems like it.

ToasterStrudel
12-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Why are you defending his bullsh't logic? He's BANNED for cheating in game. Any valid excuse he has to get everyone start at 0 because he has to is not seen as anything more than a QQ from him. I don't give a damn about his problem starting over, I worked hard to get my gear, he should do the same instead of using a program to get ahead of everyone. He was caught, not he starts over.

He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to st.fu when honestly, it's YOU who should st.fu. So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.

xYxPlasmaxYx
12-14-2013, 04:16 PM
He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to when honestly, it's YOU who should . So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.

oooooooooooooo kill em

Jessifer
12-14-2013, 04:24 PM
He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to st.fu when honestly, it's YOU who should st.fu. So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.

Oh I'm sorry bro, this is a forum and I give my opinion because this is where everyone puts theirs. I take no suggestion from a cheater to give their suggestions on adding a new server so he can be same pace as new players because he's too retarded to learn besides using a cheat as a crutch. That's fine, you can't read my sarcasm, it's okay, home-schooling does that for your kind. As for me buying Go-Cash cards with the money I put my life on the line for, I do as I please. I have a car and a home and utilities which are all paid for so the rest of my money goes to where I want. When you grow up and are legal to work, you'll know what it is. Goodnight.

ToasterStrudel
12-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh I'm sorry bro, this is a forum and I give my opinion because this is where everyone puts theirs. I take no suggestion from a cheater to give their suggestions on adding a new server so he can be same pace as new players because he's too retarded to learn besides using a cheat as a crutch. That's fine, you can't read my sarcasm, it's okay, home-schooling does that for your kind. As for me buying Go-Cash cards with the money I put my life on the line for, I do as I please. I have a car and a home and utilities which are all paid for so the rest of my money goes to where I want. When you grow up and are legal to work, you'll know what it is. Goodnight.

You aren't giving opinions. You're flaming half the people here. If you don't like his suggestion, then don't post? I'm sure everyone and their mothers understand your "opinions" after your 3rd post or so post. As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to think "my kind" is far better than your's, in that I don't cyber via the interwebs in normal chat in an mmorpg...if you nomsayin. I have nothing against people who spend money on cabal to get the gear they want, but calling it "hard work" is stupid.

deathgate
12-14-2013, 05:10 PM
i think its hard to load the card if its ur 1st time :rolleyes:

NationWarBlows
12-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Now back to the original topic, I think this would be a great idea. They should take away the stupid server transfers as this ruined the game in my opinion and defeats the purpose of having 2 servers. They should have never implemented it in the first place. Sure they increased the amount of alz you get from quests, but that does not even cover the amount of alz you need to purchase all your skills/upgrades. This game needs a ton of re-working to be more "new-player" friendly. But then again, I'm sure ESTSoft just wants money rather than giving players a decent game to play, forcing them to spend real money to get anywhere in the game. Anyways, new server, no more server transfer = Good idea. the server transfer defeats the purpose of "Account" and "character" bound items. Might as well get rid of the option.

Nuttzeh
12-14-2013, 06:41 PM
if not removing server transfers at least delaying them until the server is pretty caught up,

NationWarBlows
12-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Honestly, in my opinion, I think the server transfers is one of the main reasons why the game is not nearly as good as it used to be.

Teppi
12-14-2013, 08:33 PM
For the upcoming Gladiator class, new server is quite a catch. Since KR got update patch couple days ago, I guess we are having new contents in March. And yes, please get rid of server transfer if new server ever happens xD

Nuttzeh
12-14-2013, 09:09 PM
that would give the new class a proper introduction into the game, and help find balance issues if people are forced to actually use them and not powerlevel

Jessifer
12-15-2013, 02:40 PM
You aren't giving opinions. You're flaming half the people here. If you don't like his suggestion, then don't post? I'm sure everyone and their mothers understand your "opinions" after your 3rd post or so post. As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to think "my kind" is far better than your's, in that I don't cyber via the interwebs in normal chat in an mmorpg...if you nomsayin. I have nothing against people who spend money on cabal to get the gear they want, but calling it "hard work" is stupid.

I think you're confusing me with Trinity0123 on the cybering in games.

ToasterStrudel
12-15-2013, 02:49 PM
I think you're confusing me with Trinity0123 on the cybering in games.
Don't worry Jessifer, cybering is ok,

prostitution gets tough

Jessifer
12-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Don't worry Jessifer, cybering is ok,

I leave that to the desperates like you.

Peaches
12-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Gaiz lets be realistic, we aren't going to have a ton of new players joining Cabal at all anyways. So none of this matters.

Tonberry
12-15-2013, 06:58 PM
it would be cool if in the future as we start assimilating more cabal servers like BR, we could create a brand new server with account transfer disabled where we can all join.

jamnotjelly
12-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Gaiz lets be realistic, we aren't going to have a ton of new players joining Cabal at all anyways. So none of this matters.

This is truth thread closed

Crayonsnacha
12-16-2013, 04:36 AM

And you know why? It's not because veterans are s to new players or that we don't help them, it's because ESTSoft only releases endgame or near endgame content, and there's never anything new for lower level players.

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 08:38 AM
cybering in french isn't gonna hide it kk

You seem thirsty.

And you know why? It's not because veterans are s to new players or that we don't help them, it's because ESTSoft only releases endgame or near endgame content, and there's never anything new for lower level players.

There's alot of people that help newbies in game, the only one that QQ about it is the one that begs for alz and free gear or they're banned and ask for special favours because they start from zero.

awakening
12-16-2013, 10:22 AM
You seem thirsty.

There's alot of people that help newbies in game, the only one that QQ about it is the one that begs for alz and free gear or they're banned and ask for special favours because they start from zero.

Who are all these awesome people that help newbies?

whitetrash
12-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Who are all these awesome people that help newbies?

I used too lol

Peaches
12-16-2013, 12:15 PM

It's actually because if you go out on the street and say the words "Cabal Online" nobody will have ever even heard of it.

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 12:42 PM
you seem to know what I'm talking about and not denying it contradicting your reply towards toasterstrudel.
so yes, lets talk about thirsty.

I just find it funny you think you know me. Please, do go on. c:

DivineExorcist
12-16-2013, 12:47 PM
The fact that this game is not well know is one thing. However the fact that this game has a lot of trouble keeping any players that tries it because of very low reward dungeons that seem to by design, frustrate people and drive them to spend usd is a much bigger issue, and the one being discussed here. Server reboot might give people a sense of "hey we are all on level ground" but that will only will last as long as the next event arrives. Actually fixing this game will cost est alot of money which they can make back eventually if they develop a large player base but of course we all know that cabal 4 will come out before that happens.

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 12:48 PM
The fact that this game is not well know is one thing. However the fact that this game has a lot of trouble keeping any players that tries it because of very low reward dungeons that seem to by design, frustrate people and drive them to spend usd is a much bigger issue, and the one being discussed here. Server reboot might give people a sense of "hey we are all on level ground" but that will only will last as long as the next event arrives. Actually fixing this game will cost est alot of money which they can make back eventually if they develop a large player base but of course we all know that cabal 4 will come out before that happens.

This game is a bit too old to make a revamp now.

AllHopeIsLost
12-16-2013, 01:47 PM
This game is a bit too old to make a revamp now.

What are you talking about?,This game gets revamped what seems like every year,New crafting,Bm3,new fighting systems.....even GD has been revamped,twice.

And aren't we finally getting a new class after 6 years?

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 02:07 PM
What are you talking about?,This game gets revamped what seems like every year,New crafting,Bm3,new fighting systems.....even GD has been revamped,twice.

And aren't we finally getting a new class after 6 years?

That's adding new features, not fixing a broken game.

AllHopeIsLost
12-16-2013, 02:33 PM
That's adding new features, not fixing a broken game.

We can spit hairs all day long over the terminology,but the game has been drastically revamped over the years.

Peaches
12-16-2013, 03:49 PM

Cabal 1 is extremely popular in Korea; tons of people quit Cabal 2 complaining there isn't any end-game content for levelcap players to enjoy, and they all went running back to Cabal 1, leaving the Cabal 2 servers nearly empty. Cabal 1 is still being updated regularly, once every 4-6 months. Cabal 1 will stick around for a while, and as far as the developers are concerned there is nothing to be fixed, because they don't give a damn how the NA server is doing because we're just a tiny little pocket of 150-200 people compared to the "real" player base in Korea.

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 04:26 PM
We can spit hairs all day long over the terminology,but the game has been drastically revamped over the years.

Please don't use the word if you don't know what it means.

AllHopeIsLost
12-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Please don't use the word if you don't know what it means.

re·vamp
rēˈvamp/

1. verb: give new and improved form, structure, or appearance to.

2. noun: an act of improving the form, structure, or appearance of something.

so please...tell me again how this game hasn't been revamped over the past 6 years?

Valdoroth
12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Honestly not really. It's still the same game. Combo, BM, kill. Crafting didn't change much, just the outcome product. Same materials really. BM3 is simply a new BM that ppl wanted (with the dps of 1+2 right?). The only true "revamping" is the player base. It went from 3k to 300. (well probably close to 500 with 300 being global users now).

It'd be a much better game if there were more players. Simply put. Less QQ-ing over OP ppl when there's 3x the competition or people to play with. The reasons it's "changed" so much is due to the lack of players now. Seriously, you want it to get better, invite more people to play.

CandiCoatted
12-16-2013, 05:53 PM

Did some start with the "bc your in sei" crap again? LoL idiots....

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 05:54 PM

What else. Lol

CandiCoatted
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
What else. Lol

I be like "ooooooh they brought up sei! #shoutout!"

Valdoroth
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM

What else. Lol

Hater's gonna hate. I'm not in Seireitei but spent enough time to know how it is. Personally I loved it. Like a big family and everyone helps each other out for the most part. You look out for your family, and they take care of you too. That's how a guild is supposed to work. Success is shown time and time again from them.

Jessifer
12-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I be like "ooooooh they brought up sei! #shoutout!"

Hater's gonna hate. I'm not in Seireitei but spent enough time to know how it is. Personally I loved it. Like a big family and everyone helps each other out for the most part. You look out for your family, and they take care of you too. That's how a guild is supposed to work. Success is shown time and time again from them.

Most people that hate Seireitei are the ones that are too lazy to go through the Academy and think you just show up like other guilds.

AllHopeIsLost
12-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Honestly not really. It's still the same game. Combo, BM, kill. Crafting didn't change much, just the outcome product. Same materials really. BM3 is simply a new BM that ppl wanted (with the dps of 1+2 right?). The only true "revamping" is the player base. It went from 3k to 300. (well probably close to 500 with 300 being global users now).

It'd be a much better game if there were more players. Simply put. Less QQ-ing over OP ppl when there's 3x the competition or people to play with. The reasons it's "changed" so much is due to the lack of players now. Seriously, you want it to get better, invite more people to play.

aww,c'mon bro,they changed FB BM2,changed comboing,The ui was changed,changed skilling,skill cooldowns were changed and new skills added,the level cap keeps increasing,new dungeons keep getting added,expansion of the cash shop....

As for inviting players to play,I have and did,they quit after fighting op 109 veterans in full +15 sig craftsman.

jamnotjelly
12-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Sometimes i just look at these threads and wonder if people actually think about what the opinions of cabal NA means to est, it's kinda depressing that the influence NA has over them implementing a change in anything is probably 5% of what they factor in as reasons to do it. But i guess the main point of our general discussion forum is passing time.

Valdoroth
12-17-2013, 02:30 PM
aww,c'mon bro,they changed FB BM2,changed comboing,The ui was changed,changed skilling,skill cooldowns were changed and new skills added,the level cap keeps increasing,new dungeons keep getting added,expansion of the cash shop....

As for inviting players to play,I have and did,they quit after fighting op 109 veterans in full +15 sig craftsman.The skill changes...were horrible ><
UI, I use my own custom ones so that really did nothing for me haha. Skilling is the same, just faster and combined. In some ways those can be "revamps" but not wholly drastic. The gameplay itself is still essentially the same exact game right? At least you've tried inviting ppl. Props

Peaches
12-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Is this game even fun anymore o.o

AllHopeIsLost
12-17-2013, 04:40 PM
The skill changes...were horrible ><
UI, I use my own custom ones so that really did nothing for me haha. Skilling is the same, just faster and combined. In some ways those can be "revamps" but not wholly drastic. The gameplay itself is still essentially the same exact game right? At least you've tried inviting ppl. Props

Compared to when I started the gameplay was different,Comboing used to be you had to hit each skill in succession but now you can just hit combo repeatedly and each skill activates itself from left to right,FB needs their BM2 laser back and their roots fixed,Wiz BM2 got pumped up with the new cooldowns,BL needs the strength in their crushing blow back.....dude,I can go on and on about all the little changes and all the effects they've had on the gameplay.

Is this game even fun anymore o.o

I have a blast in T4 now,The grind is still meh but isn't so bad if you have a good playlist to listen to.

TeaParty
12-18-2013, 06:43 AM
I have a blast in T4 now,The grind is still meh but isn't so bad if you have a good playlist to listen to.
Just afk on fire traps all day :c

Peaches
12-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Just afk on fire traps all day :c

That don't sound fun >:

Valdoroth
12-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Compared to when I started the gameplay was different,Comboing used to be you had to hit each skill in succession but now you can just hit combo repeatedly and each skill activates itself from left to right,FB needs their BM2 laser back and their roots fixed,Wiz BM2 got pumped up with the new cooldowns,BL needs the strength in their crushing blow back.....dude,I can go on and on about all the little changes and all the effects they've had on the gameplay.

I know how combo used to be. I know how FB's BM2 used to be (both changes). I've been around since early '08. Principally, it's still the same, and if you still to this day don't manually do a lot of skills in combo, you're not doing something right. I was just saying that it's hardly a revamp (like FFXIV vs FFXIVARR being completely different, being that ARR is a revamp of the original attempt).

Yes, there have been alot of changes over time that make a big impact on how we play individually, but the same system still works now how it was designed in the beginning. The drops still too, which actually I think was too good until they altered the crafting outcomes.

Lord Kronius
12-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Lol reading this i got lost on who was actually leaving a post, seems like these people are all on the same page...
awakening
Crayonsnacha
AllHopeIsLost
and they all have low post counts, except the main account "awakening" ........ V_v

a new server sounds cool, keep it limited to like 4 or 6 channels that way there wont be too much room for too many ppl to switch. Let it grow and then merge them together again x]

and that Trinity012125 person has been playing people since 08 lol.

puttoamo
12-26-2013, 05:18 PM
i like it, this economy it too dificult for a low lvl.

NiteFalcon
12-26-2013, 05:46 PM
if est cared about NA then we'd be on steam by now

DivineExorcist
12-26-2013, 06:06 PM
hmm people from all over the world play on steam. can this possibly be an NA KR EU merge?

awakening
12-27-2013, 06:39 AM
Lol reading this i got lost on who was actually leaving a post, seems like these people are all on the same page...
awakening
Crayonsnacha
AllHopeIsLost
and they all have low post counts, except the main account "awakening" ........ V_v

a new server sounds cool, keep it limited to like 4 or 6 channels that way there wont be too much room for too many ppl to switch. Let it grow and then merge them together again x]

keep guessing. i like that you think of me all the time. Even in guild you follow me around like a doggy :D

Valdoroth
12-27-2013, 12:57 PM
keep guessing.

"Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

Lord Kronius
12-27-2013, 02:39 PM
keep guessing. i like that you think of me all the time. Even in guild you follow me around like a doggy :D
Was just saying how on point they are with each other, =D
THink of you all the time?? I'm pretty sure this is the first time i've talked about you v____V
You're a guildie? awesome. However i don't know anyone with the name you have here, so maybe you're here to be a troll and give the guild i'm in a bad name???
follow you around like a doggy?? in the guild... hmmm. if you think i "follow" you around .... and that i have "dog" characteristics... then i'm pretty sure you have no idea who i even am or what i acutally do. =p maybe you see and hear what you want.... v___V ???

awakening
01-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Was just saying how on point they are with each other, =D
THink of you all the time?? I'm pretty sure this is the first time i've talked about you v____V
You're a guildie? awesome. However i don't know anyone with the name you have here, so maybe you're here to be a troll and give the guild i'm in a bad name???
follow you around like a doggy?? in the guild... hmmm. if you think i "follow" you around .... and that i have "dog" characteristics... then i'm pretty sure you have no idea who i even am or what i acutally do. =p maybe you see and hear what you want.... v___V ???

just because this is the first time you think you talk to me it doesn't mean its the first time you think of me :D i don't need to give your guild a bad name. the name says it itself. Actually its sad to see some of our orginal people leave guild because they are so ashame of what the guild is now. I don't "think" that you follow me around because you just do. I don't know why? I don't know why you have "dog" characteristic. thats for you to determine why your genes are mess up. yes i only see and hear and state what i see and hear. If you want to figure out why you act a certain way thats up to you ;) i only observe o_o

awakening
01-02-2014, 09:16 AM
"Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

You're my favorite :o

Crayonsnacha
01-02-2014, 10:40 AM

You aren't giving opinions at all. You're trying to get everyone on your own ty ass logic, while denying anyone the right to their own opinion. You didn't work hard for your gear, nobody in seireitei does. They just clean out target+gamestop of all their cards on a daily basis. And if you were really as "mature" as you claim to be, owning a house+car+utilities, then you wouldn't be so ing immature and butthurt over a game. I doubt you have kids, which is obvious from how you're making this debate one-sided.

Crayonsnacha
01-02-2014, 10:42 AM
awakening
Crayonsnacha
AllHopeIsLost

Also, my old account had 1600 posts, but it was lost in the ogplant/estsoft merge/buyout years ago, and I had to make a new forum account. I've been playing since '08. Making a new server is less of the problem. The problem is Estsoft making every content release for 150+ and all the events geared towards high levels who can spam high level dungeons/kill bosses quickly. Cabal has no advertising at all, nothing to bring in new players, and all the people like Jess are douches to them.

Jessifer
01-03-2014, 07:33 AM
You aren't giving opinions at all. You're trying to get everyone on your own ty ass logic, while denying anyone the right to their own opinion. You didn't work hard for your gear, nobody in seireitei does. They just clean out target+gamestop of all their cards on a daily basis. And if you were really as "mature" as you claim to be, owning a house+car+utilities, then you wouldn't be so ing immature and butthurt over a game. I doubt you have kids, which is obvious from how you're making this debate one-sided.

Excuse me? I didn't get one ass piece of gear in Seireitei because I'm still not a full member. Learn sht before you get rekt with your stupidity. Thanks.

Also, my old account had 1600 posts, but it was lost in the ogplant/estsoft merge/buyout years ago, and I had to make a new forum account. I've been playing since '08. Making a new server is less of the problem. The problem is Estsoft making every content release for 150+ and all the events geared towards high levels who can spam high level dungeons/kill bosses quickly. Cabal has no advertising at all, nothing to bring in new players, and all the people like Jess are douches to them.

much qq such cry wow

Crayonsnacha
01-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Excuse me? I didn't get one ass piece of gear in Seireitei because I'm still not a full member. Learn sht before you get rekt with your stupidity. Thanks.

much qq such cry wow

Before you get rekt with your own stupidity, I never said you got a piece of gear in Sei. Then you're going to tell other people they're qqing when you're qqing about one person hacking/botting. Your own stupidity is beyond belief for someone who claims to be as mature as you say.

Then again, I don't really expect much more from a female gamer.

Jessifer
01-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Jessifer still a bish haha
Defends sei afk/dancers in BI, compares herself to them too
2014 more drama than 2013

Atleast I'm not jealous of someone being in one of the top guilds and just make up stuff. ;D

Before you get rekt with your own stupidity, I never said you got a piece of gear in Sei. Then you're going to tell other people they're qqing when you're qqing about one person hacking/botting. Your own stupidity is beyond belief for someone who claims to be as mature as you say.

Then again, I don't really expect much more from a female gamer.

So you're saying I got gear from Seireitei and now you're not? And now you have a problem with me because I got tits? That's funny. lul

Crayonsnacha
01-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Atleast I'm not jealous of someone being in one of the top guilds and just make up stuff. ;D

So you're saying I got gear from Seireitei and now you're not? And now you have a problem with me because I got tits? That's funny. lul

I never said you got gear from Sei. I generalized what people in Sei do. I don't have a problem with you being a female, but all female gamers have the attitude that they're better than males because they have tits and a vagina. All of them. But if you want to keep talking about immature, keep arguing with me over a game, I have no problem acting immature. Your problem is that you take everything out of context and twist everyone's words around to try and use them to your advantage.

This all started because you claimed he wanted the server to be wiped instead of them making a new server.

Sprite
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I think it's a fair idea considering how overgeared the community is in relation to how hard it is to get close to that gear.
tl;dr version of this person's post
> with cabal on steam, it will lead to a lot of new players
> to keep the new players, something needs to be done about how they will be able to compete with the very old players
> the way to solving this is making a brand new server that Titan people cannot transfer to (as in people can make new chars on the new server, but cannot transfer a Titan character to that server)
> everyone on the new server will start from scratch, and the economy will remake itself

xFear
01-05-2014, 12:14 AM
make new server and remove item shop from it,simple.
if u want gear get ur lazy a$$ and farm.

NiteFalcon
01-05-2014, 06:42 AM

how exactly is the server going to be paid for if it has no item shop? you realize EST is a business right?

Crayonsnacha
01-05-2014, 08:27 AM

removing the item shop wouldn't do anything. they need the item shop to make money off their game. Item shop doesn't ruin the economy, it ruins the people playing the game.

xFear
01-05-2014, 10:28 AM
how exactly is the server going to be paid for if it has no item shop? you realize EST is a business right?

lets be real here;tell me how will the new ppl compete with others w/o having to blow usd? not like every1 got their gears by farming/crafting dungeons lol.
anyway ppl should stop asking for a new server,gms cant even keep up with the current ones,its more like the bots are making a joke out of gms lol. so rather fix our dam servers specially brazil cuz its rlly ed up.

removing the item shop wouldn't do anything. they need the item shop to make money off their game. Item shop doesn't ruin the economy, it ruins the people playing the game.
item shop is the only thing that screwed the entire game.

Jessifer
01-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Its cute how everyone assumes steam will guarantee A LOT OF NEW* players, what makes u think that there are no other games that can compete, or are better than cabal?
The game is AWESOME it is the community and its maintenance that's lacking.
Look at white trash and jesifer, the 2 most obnoxious idiots to ruin the game ever!

Your jealousy is showing.

Crayonsnacha
01-05-2014, 05:55 PM
lets be real here;tell me how will the new ppl compete with others w/o having to blow usd? not like every1 got their gears by farming/crafting dungeons lol.
anyway ppl should stop asking for a new server,gms cant even keep up with the current ones,its more like the bots are making a joke out of gms lol. so rather fix our dam servers specially brazil cuz its rlly ed up.

item shop is the only thing that screwed the entire game.

Item shop didn't screw the game, the people screwed the game. The item shop is their only source of income from players, which is the only reason your server exists. Without item shop everyone would have +6 and +0 clean gear forever until people farmed enough dungeons to get them without blowing money. Games NEED item shops to survive.

The problem is less of people doing that and more of the fact that ESTSoft neglects NA on a daily basis.

AllHopeIsLost
01-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Item shop didn't screw the game, the people screwed the game. The item shop is their only source of income from players, which is the only reason your server exists. Without item shop everyone would have +6 and +0 clean gear forever until people farmed enough dungeons to get them without blowing money. Games NEED item shops to survive.

The problem is less of people doing that and more of the fact that ESTSoft neglects NA on a daily basis.

By that logic I can easily say that poor people ruin the game for not utilizing CS advantages as a benefit to the alternative of free play...

.....which is more than likely the case since poor people are more likely to bot or scam.

jamnotjelly
01-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Thier not going to make a new server for the 10 people who accidentally stumble across cabal on stream out of the 1000 other games, common now >_>

DivineExorcist
01-06-2014, 04:03 AM
The item shop is not the problem, lots of other games have successful item shops with things like premium services, costumes weapon skins, pets ect. The problem is that ours has items that give competitive in game advantages ( Imo that was a really bad decision). I think that if people enjoyed the game enough they would not mind supporting it by buying a costume or premium, the problem is that people do not enjoy it enough to support it happily. Almost everyone i know that buys sghs and items like it say they do it because they have to in order to compete, not because they want to support the game. As it is now Steam players wont last long at all. I acknowledge that this is a business, however if est would have tried a different reproach at making a profit like actual drop chance boost premium (that people would notice),Upgrade % boost (instead of sgs), and Premium channels with things like more bosses and exp bonuses the game would have been both much more fun and profitable.

Crayonsnacha
01-06-2014, 06:44 AM
The item shop is not the problem, lots of other games have successful item shops with things like premium services, costumes weapon skins, pets ect. The problem is that ours has items that give competitive in game advantages ( Imo that was a really bad decision). I think that if people enjoyed the game enough they would not mind supporting it by buying a costume or premium, the problem is that people do not enjoy it enough to support it happily. Almost everyone i know that buys sghs and items like it say they do it because they have to in order to compete, not because they want to support the game. As it is now Steam players wont last long at all. I acknowledge that this is a business, however if est would have tried a different reproach at making a profit like actual drop chance boost premium (that people would notice),Upgrade % boost (instead of sgs), and Premium channels with things like more bosses and exp bonuses the game would have been both much more fun and profitable.

Please explain how in-game advantages in a cash shop is a bad decision. Tell me how games like Maplestory have in-game advantages in their cash shop yet Nexon rakes in millions off it every day and their game is doing fine.

whitetrash
01-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Its cute how everyone assumes steam will guarantee A LOT OF NEW* players, what makes u think that there are no other games that can compete, or are better than cabal?
The game is AWESOME it is the community and its maintenance that's lacking.
Look at white trash and jesifer, the 2 most obnoxious idiots to ruin the game ever!

Nice new forum account lol love people That hide
But regaurdless you obviosly don't know me and basing opinions off my forum posts cause I'm one of the nicest people on cabal in game lol

DivineExorcist
01-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Please explain how in-game advantages in a cash shop is a bad decision. Tell me how games like Maplestory have in-game advantages in their cash shop yet Nexon rakes in millions off it every day and their game is doing fine.

Seems like you did not read or understand what i wrote, let me try again. When you offer in game advantages in the cash shop it discourages a majority of the player base, which leads to a decline in population and a less enjoyable game. why? because most individuals cant afford to buy stuff in game. Maplestory does not rake in millions everyday, and the main reason that they are fine can be summarized in two points. Firstly Cabals item shop prices are beyond ridiculous you do not have to spend potentially thousands of dollars on maple story where as cabal you do(just to +15 one forcy lvl item), Because the prices in maple story are more reasonable more ppl buy so they are doing fine (according to you). Secondly their support staff, we all are very aware that to EST Cabal NA is of little to no importance. I have never played maplestory but i highly doubt that Nexon has worst support than we do. Their success is not because of their in game advantage items, instead its because they offer a product that can keep their player base and are well known to apply their player base's feedback to the game.

aientd311
01-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Just play this game until it's dead, guys. I can say even you or GMs do anything, this game will not turn back to the old days, it's too old to be altered.

Tonberry
01-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Suddenly...

Suddenly everyone is a successful, credible game manager.

melodyfa777
01-26-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm all for new server no xfer ......I think be great I would go to new server start over I think be fun and great. I think the new server will gave new players a fresh server to start.With old player they can just stay in Titan and Titan can just stay the same...(aka broke to no return).

jamnotjelly
01-26-2014, 06:17 AM
I agree with mel great fun for to restart. New players fun to old players be fun and great. :ppppp

Lord Kronius
02-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Then make the option for levels 140 and below to be able to transfer to that server, but nothing over 140 or so...

Also, set it to a limit of how many can transfer from TITAN to the other server. Say maybe a quarter of the server?
This means they still ahve the option to transfer back to TITAN as a fail safe.

and i forgot to mention in my last post, make it so that anyone on the opposite server of titan, is allowed to transfer once.
Once the servers are populated, you can do a server transfer, but in the end, keep both servers.

but cost of ownership of another server might be more than what EST has in mind at the moment, who knows maybe in the future =]

The AH will have to restart itself.

MutherluvingFA
02-19-2014, 05:43 PM
I think that a new server would be a good idea but:
1) why would a new player stay if there is already a populated server.
everyone left venus for a reason all the good gear left no one could play the fun dungeons, and we needed a merge after a while.
2)you can only sell so many costumes to a limited population, its why costumes aren't so expensive anymore, everyone has one of each.
3)How will a new population be lured in, drop boost ? buffed exp gains? ok then after they have enough ppl then what normal server stats and ppl will qq cause "veterans" get/got all the good stuff what about the New "new players".
4)who will teach the kids how to freestyle?

Valdoroth
02-20-2014, 12:03 AM
I think that a new server would be a good idea but:
1) why would a new player stay if there is already a populated server.
everyone left venus for a reason all the good gear left no one could play the fun dungeons, and we needed a merge after a while.
2)you can only sell so many costumes to a limited population, its why costumes aren't so expensive anymore, everyone has one of each.
3)How will a new population be lured in, drop boost ? buffed exp gains? ok then after they have enough ppl then what normal server stats and ppl will qq cause "veterans" get/got all the good stuff what about the New "new players".
4)who will teach the kids how to freestyle?
1. Only naive thought you couldn't run the "fun dungeons". It's for the excitement of starting from the very beginning. It has a certain thrill for some people, but not everyone obviously.
2. You're already talking about legal alz buyng? Geeze... Simple, just don't sell them, or much less buy them to sell them.
3. Yes, some benefits for awhile. The idea has been toyed with before with special events for the new server.
4. How did we learn how to freestyle? Oh hey we learned from teaching ourselves over time. That and the plethora of YouTube videos out there. Additionally, any of the older players that decide to play on the server, which there are many of, can teach.

:)

ChaosWars
03-13-2014, 08:19 AM
I just find it funny you think you know me. Please, do go on. c:

i know you :3

Immortal Dilemma
03-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Response

Nuttzeh is semi right in his suggestion for newer players that are coming to Cabal, but you can't just restart the game because one or few players find it too hard to get to the level of veteran players. The game is already in its 8th year so how can you just clean the slate as you just said, No it's not simple and clean.....that's not fair for players that have been here since its inception. Earlier there was a person posting about lag, and lag is one of many reasons people either quit or just don't stay and play Cabal for long. Thou your reason is valid, there's other ways that you can help the "newer Cabal players" so starting over the game isn't one of them. You said before that they're no authentic players that are new to cabal, i find that one sided. A few days ago while i was in bloody ice a "nubby" invited me to her party and it was full of players that were new to the game. Its rare for you to find players that are new to Cabal, but they still exist. One of many suggestion that I could give to Cabal, and not just our server but all the servers that they own is create a system of "Gain your way". Let me explain this, when you create your player your in the 1-51 tier and when you max out you can enter the next tier. This will follow that new player to the end based on tiers, newer players would find dungeons, grind parties and atmosphere. instead of the dropping your player into the mix of veteran players, the player would have to gain their way threw out the game similar to the way we get to enter new maps. Here's some ways i think Cabal could prosper in the future.

Events

Event gear that is currently in circulation is going to stay in circulation there isn't any way the game could just get rid of them so every player without them could catch up. So why not add events based on tiers, and when that lower level tier max out of their tier they can either trade or sell that even gear. In the past Cabal use to have skilling events for the lower level players, they can bring that back and give each of the tiers their own "Bosses". Right now there's dungeon entries that are being circulated for lower levels that could be used for the correct tiers in this scenario. Each tier should have their own events, but if the event is for the whole game then the entire game should get it with restrictions of course.

Tiers

Based on Mission war, the server would based off in sections not server splits. This could cut down on the lag that we are currently getting because of the increasing players coming over or starting to play Cabal. Level 1-51 (this isn't a real tier this is just an example), 52-79, 80-109, 110-139, 140-169 and 170-190. That's one way you could setup all the channels instead of the numbering channels that we have now. Section off every number channel with two or four channels in each and place a premium channel in each tier. The trade & war channel could be where every player can enter this would be at the bottom labeled its pacific propose. For players that aren't in a pacific tier, they'll see every tier in a gray shadow (meaning they wont be able to enter) The Mission war hidden channels will appear in the pacific tier, when its war time. The Game Master should find this more easy to monitor.

1-51 (2 channels Regular & Premium)
80-109 (4 channels) (2 regular channels & 2 Premium)
110-139 (4 channels) (2 regular channels & 2 Premium)
140-169 (4 channels) (2 regular channels & 2 Premium)
170-190 (6 channels) (4 regular channels & 2 Premium)

TRADE & WAR (2 channels in this section)

Final thought, I know most of what we say gets considered so i don't expect any of this to actually happen. Almost everyone been either complaining about lag issues, or just not having enough help. Setting up a system where the new players feel like they're not alone could cut down on the lack of population and activity in some players eyes. Lets remember a more stable community that's helping the game masters understand what the players concerns are benefit them in the long run. One thing that i would suggest to the senior players is cutdown on trying to get new players to play like them. I say let them figure it out, but still help.