PDA

View Full Version : Cabal - Applications by Cellphone

livstar
12-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi,
I would like to do a suggestion to the administrators of cabal. If it's possible, It would be nice if we have the possibility to get a android version of the forum (for acess the forum through cellphone), or create some application that permit the acess by cellphone, just for obtain informations and news about the game by cellphone and also change ideas with other players about that.

It's only just one idea to make

regards,

livstar

Jessifer
12-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Don't you have a browser on Android? You don't need an app...

whitetrash
12-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Hi,
I would like to do a suggestion to the administrators of cabal. If it's possible, It would be nice if we have the possibility to get a android version of the forum (for acess the forum through cellphone), or create some application that permit the acess by cellphone, just for obtain informations and news about the game by cellphone and also change ideas with other players about that.

It's only just one idea to make

regards,

livstar

I only read the forums on my cell O.O

livstar
12-14-2013, 06:09 AM
I only read the forums on my cell O.O

But the forum is not a page specific for acess by cellphone...for example I have to do adjustments, like to adjust the size of the forum' screen in my cellphone. What I want to say is it would be a good idea if we have an application specific for use on cellphone, I don't know, it's just on idea..
But as you told, we can also to acess the same by cellphone.

Sorry for my English. I'm Brazilian and I'm invading the forum of yours, haha.

Kisses,
livstar

livstar
12-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Now I'm typing from my cellphone and is not so bad. O.o
Regards,
livstar