PDA

View Full Version : error by game guard - screenshot included

cabalwi
12-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi,

So after starting cabal with the launcher this happens after the loading, via screenshot. I was logged in hours ago, I don't know what's happening.
I restarted my pc and still same thing.
I tried on another pc and everything is working fine.

Help would be appreciated.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Crayonsnacha
01-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I get this like every 30 minutes-2 hours. Keeps saying that, even when I uninstalled/reinstalled about 4 times. Even did a scan of my comp that took 8 hours and got rid of all 19 viruses, still getting it. I'm about to give up since I can't really play since it keeps d/cing me in the middle of war/dungeons.

Jessifer
01-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Did you try what it asked by closing your anti-virus or putting it as exception in anti-virus and firewall as well.....?

Crayonsnacha
01-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Yep. Anti-virus disabled and firewall disabled aswell as having gameguard+cabal on exception list. Still crashes.

owned
11-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi,

So after starting cabal with the launcher this happens after the loading, via screenshot. I was logged in hours ago, I don't know what's happening.
I restarted my pc and still same thing.
I tried on another pc and everything is working fine.

Help would be appreciated.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Anybody know how to fix this ? I got this problem just after microsoft update. tnx

hanhnn13
11-12-2014, 11:58 PM
reinstall windows and your problem will be solved

owned
11-13-2014, 01:39 AM
reinstall windows and your problem will be solved

Thats my last resort. Tnx mate.
Do I have any other option besides reinstalling windows?

hanhnn13
11-13-2014, 04:52 AM
If you know what file is missing that cause the problem, restore it and problem solves.
Since I had no idea which file is corrupted, I had reinstalled my Windows and problem was fixed.

You can try install windows to another drive to test if I'm right or not.