PDA

View Full Version : Last call for ESTsoft (Brazil Server)

jokersam
01-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Last call for ESTsoft (Brazil Server)

Hello ESTsoft, GameMaster's and their representatives

Would you like to make this final appeal on the Brazilian server

Unfortunately the Brazilian server goes through many difficulties are even greater than it was with the management Gamemaxx Publisher, and I urge every Brazilian server asks to take some initiative regarding the various problems with Brazilian server.

Today is remarkable total disrespect and disregard of the directors as to the server.
I'll leave all the problems noted here that still persists in the game and that is totally destroying the Brazilian server.

- Lack of support and monitoring GameMasters and Moderators ingame.

- Today hackers and cheaters in the Brazilian server comes to be greater than the number of players who play seriously, about roughly 85% of the players I know use some kind of cheating.

- Trade in Gold by third party sites containing gold (Alz) fraud dupers and sabotage on the server.

- Lack of knowledge of the game by the team that makes the stand.

- EXTREME LAG due to latency because the server is hosted away from Brazil, you can not even complete 5 Combos

- Use of bots spread across all channels of the game are operating 24 hours per day of shamelessly, and nobody takes offers.

- Bug with GameGuard it's been a month and is not resolved

- Buying E-Coins extremely slow and bad system compared with the old system of buying cash.

- Equipment sold by GameMasters, the staff people who care about the game, about 300 items or more edited than forão sold by GM-Olds circulate freely through the server.

- Difficulty of getting a developer solution to stop hackers creating programs that alter the memory of the game.

The pertinent question is:

As a company develops the game and puts a team that knows the game manages to?

As a company develops a game like Cabal Online and can not find effective solution to Hack's and Bot's? Can create a complete game and can not offer a solution to this?

As a company develops and provides access to creating items without monitoring support for making the game?

As a company develops a game like Cabal and let it end this way?

ESTsoft questions that remain are these, if you do not feel able to resolve these problems, do this favor for us Brazilians Brazilian server shut down or restart the Brazilian server with absolutely new data.

Cabal was a great game in Brazil and today is ruined, lost his atrativade because above all problems will take care of the server.

Unlikely that you give attention to my words, but at least my part as a Brazilian player who plays and enjoys the game I'm doing.

I'm saying goodbye to the Brazilian server so I notice some initiative glad I'll be back to play Cabal Online Brazil

I apologize for posting in the wrong area, because I'm sure that this call will be cleared in the Brazilian section.

Thanks ESTsoft and Staff