PDA

View Full Version : Quick pet and board/bike question

airhead14
05-31-2010, 06:47 PM
How can I get a nevareth husky? I've always wanted one but I don't know how to get one. I heard you can get one from being amazing in war. is that true?
Oh and where can a board/bike drop from? always wanted a board.

and totally off the subject. Can someone give me a lace where alot of osm & terra/shine/mystic & forcium drop? curious on that one too.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Bikes are rare drops, boards have to be purchased from cash shop. So do pets. You can buy them from other people though.

EmperorDvS
05-31-2010, 08:19 PM
How can I get a nevareth husky? I've always wanted one but I don't know how to get one. I heard you can get one from being amazing in war. is that true?
Oh and where can a board/bike drop from? always wanted a board.

and totally off the subject. Can someone give me a lace where alot of osm & terra/shine/mystic & forcium drop? curious on that one too.

Navereth Husky can be purchased in the Cash Shop during it's rotation (I think, unless they're all up now), or bought from the Auction House.
You cannot get one from being amazing in war unless someone's making a player run contest or something :/
Bikes as Matri said are rare, common place for rw3 is Lakeside boss. Boards can be purchased in Cash Shop or Auction house, 2 can only be found in game.
X-Black and X-Silver or something like that or apparently drop in the further parts of Port Lux and Fort Ruina(not sure about this)

Osm drops from a lot of dungeons starting at Volcanic Citadel and up. Red Osm lvl starts at VC as well but skips EoD b1f. Forcium I believe starts at Forgotten Temple.
As for maps, they pretty much follow the lvl required to use them.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Navereth Husky can be purchased in the Cash Shop during it's rotation (I think, unless they're all up now), or bought from the Auction House.
You cannot get one from being amazing in war unless someone's making a player run contest or something :/
Bikes as Matri said are rare, common place for rw3 is Lakeside boss. Boards can be purchased in Cash Shop or Auction house, 2 can only be found in game.
X-Black and X-Silver or something like that or apparently drop in the further parts of Port Lux and Fort Ruina(not sure about this)

Osm drops from a lot of dungeons starting at Volcanic Citadel and up. Red Osm lvl starts at VC as well but skips EoD b1f. Forcium I believe starts at Forgotten Temple.

correction....redosm lvl does drop in eodbf1 but not weapons tho. and osm drops from eodbf1 and up not SoD.

EmperorDvS
05-31-2010, 09:49 PM
Isn't SoD lower lvl requirement than eod?
Anyways, good looks on the correction.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-31-2010, 09:59 PM
nah eod is 85 and sod is 95

airhead14
06-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the help guys, and fast answers too.

jimbo
06-01-2010, 07:37 AM

yeah they in cash shop or if u got ingame money like that u can buy from other ppl