forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs8xfFSijo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs8xfFSijo4

Step 1 : Bm2
Step 2 : Step in and AOD
Step 3 : Aura
Step 4: mb

The idea is to maximize your mb time so make your aod last.

Step 4 : Single target / Esc as much as possible. Hope you don't lag ;]

:) ~ enjoy.

Rage
05-31-2010, 07:45 PM
not impressed.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 07:45 PM
You go from 2 slot forcium weps to 7 amp weps? pure garbage....nice helm btw, i like how your dmg is pretty bad as well...terrible fs is terrible

Immortal Dilemma
05-31-2010, 07:51 PM
i was looking for a couple of hit kill but wow 3mins so waste of time only watched for 20 secs.....Waste sum more ppls time....never let noobs get a hold of fraps seriously..

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 07:53 PM
lol, the kill is in 90 secs. what are you talking about ? you can do better than me on FS let's see the fraps.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 07:55 PM
I like how this video shows how terrible of an FS you are. Let's break the video down a little more. 29% rate from buffs/base, 19% from aura. You're wearing a 15/24 helm, meaning you're missing 14% CD because you're not smart enough to swap helms. You also had that BL debuff it. I've got a better step list that doesn't even need 4 numbers.

1. Don't take any advice from iMuhammad, one of the worst FS's on Venus and Mercury.

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 08:00 PM
the blader used field of fear..

ah crap you are right. i have to post another one. i didn't see that ... fof is -74 def tho right ? it wouldn't affect the outcome regardless ... i was lagging badly anyway ended up causing me to miss single hit target time to time. i can do it in 90 secs , confidently .. I will post another one perhaps.

p.s. i rolled that newb WI Candy w/o cr2s 3 times, lost 5 times in bi and the dumb wi even bragged about it in nw lobby lol. even went to say "i pvped u w/o an orb yeah right" hahaha. stupid.

here is the other number 1 blader of all time ^^ eating snow

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/CabalVer107-100527-1920-0004.jpg

carowe27
05-31-2010, 09:01 PM
the blader used field of fear..

yeah thats the secret step 5 he didnt tell you about

and fof is -150def and -500def rate

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 09:11 PM
should be fairly obvious from the video i ended up in 3 targets instead of 1 quite a few times. and like i said another video is coming w/o fof. i didn't notice myself, till someone pointed out. pretty confident i can do it, why not wait ? also you ask me in previous post to "calm down" and a lot of big words now you have to be such a small person :] it's too much jealousy filled inside the ones with the first two posts .. what about you man ? and even with this some FS can do better let him post fraps. look at your own signature ^^ and get a hint.

i posted a solo rota video earlier, a chunk of them went like i can do better - posted one or two ss from here and there but when it came to finishing it off none could do it. the closest i seen to it is divine, who admittedly has better gears - so if FS can do better than my performance level prove it through fraps. fair enough ?

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-31-2010, 09:13 PM
i remember a thread about tang members soloing pluma and toma debuff pluma in darrk's vid and bumba''s vid. There was an argument in it, by some dude and brolic, saying that the a vids arent solos, but brolic said the vids are solos cuz toma didnt dealt any damage. so cant that same argument be made here? Cuz technically the Bl didnt deal any damage on penna.

fsflashy
05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
i remember a thread about tang members soloing pluma and toma debuff pluma in darrk's vid and bumba''s vid. There was an argument in it, by some dude and brolic, saying that the a vids arent solos, but brolic said the vids are solos cuz toma didnt dealt any damage. so cant that same argument be made here? Cuz technically the Bl didnt deal any damage on penna.

when toma rooted pluma it didnt do anything else but prevented it to move. fof is -150 def and -500 def rate. theres a difference.

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
still i can do this. i have done it before, it's like routine to me. just need to find a penna. i checked a few chs, and couldn't find any. sooner or later one is going to fall in front of me and i can get this done. and if you see any pm me, iMuhammad - you can have the drop. as for my gears, i am pretty sure you have seen it at the end of the video, it's not the best but it's better than most FS. it comes down to mb, as you can see i can survive it long enough. rest assured is single atk esc re-target, it's the correct technique if you want to do it under 90 secs.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
when toma rooted pluma it didnt do anything else but prevented it to move. fof is -150 def and -500 def rate. theres a difference.
Im just saying its the same logic here.....technically the Bl didnt deal any damage....and according to the argument in that thread a solo is a solo if no one else deals any damage.

fsflashy
05-31-2010, 09:23 PM
the bl didnt do any damage but the debuff helped muhammad to cause more damage.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
05-31-2010, 09:24 PM
i understand and knows what FoF does...im just stating the argument made in the pluma solo thread.

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 09:25 PM
i actually share similar points with fsflashy here. but read my previous post. (O^_^)===O (X_Xo, although i appreciate your support.

EDIT : look alright, before fof it was 7157 ish dmg and afrer around 7550 dmg. for the number of mis clicked i did , re-target misses due to lag that can easily end up in 5-6 times is like 35k dmg. base dmg difference is even lower. and like i said i can do this confiidently at ease in 90 secs. just find a penna pm me, you can keep the drop. i am searching one on my own also.

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 09:48 PM
I feel sorry for FS in PvE but hate all you FS in War.... Honestly on mercury I see the sFS using 36-40CD lapis/osmium grade hitting harder then the ones using Forcium S.amp when it comes to derking, Tanks, and dungeons like AoS's and IC. Shame to see ya go back to venus but your probably happier there. alot of the Sereitei people are back on mercury and up to their old trick of bringing venus items back and jacking our market again. Plus Spurs on the rampage buying up dark disc and other crafting mats and triple charging so I may be coming over soon dispite only having lil over 500mil alz atm. I'll wait a week or so and see what happens to the market now that server transfer is back.

HibachiRayne

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 09:59 PM
patience HibachiRayne, I made a lot of friends in Mercury. And they have been asking me to come back. I simply came to collect my gears and I do miss you guys. But I plan to hit 17x, with a forcium amp glove, (which is my missing piece to my build) , to me +7 amp weps are good enough for two reasons

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/gearsused.png

1. i lowered my ss level to 15 instead of 18, unlike most FS. so it means i can do more ss, with faster regeneration in my combos and faster. but to support it i need a full 55% smp or higher 1k atk, and i intend to hit 1.05 k atk base. and also lifted my sb to lvl 18 instead of 9. ss is a nice attack because it gives a 100% cd bonus , so 2x +7 amp weps has its logic.
2. bm2 is a short attack, and amp high base support bm2 on average than cd weapons.

the way i look at it 2x +7 weps are a win if you use my combos. bm1, rno bm and bm2. that's the logic anyway.

Mercury is defin. more populated and by comparison venus looks dead literally. Also explains the fact why EST gives higher priority to Mercury and more stable.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:01 PM
ah crap you are right. i have to post another one. i didn't see that ... fof is -74 def tho right ? it wouldn't affect the outcome regardless ... i was lagging badly anyway ended up causing me to miss single hit target time to time. i can do it in 90 secs , confidently .. I will post another one perhaps.

p.s. i rolled that newb WI Candy w/o cr2s 3 times, lost 5 times in bi and the dumb wi even bragged about it in nw lobby lol. even went to say "i pvped u w/o an orb yeah right" hahaha. stupid.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/CabalVer107-100527-1920-0004.jpg

Funny thing is, Brolic beat you what, 3-0? 4-0? I beat Brolic like 7-0 the day after. You had 100 HP left after I used a 4 hit combo on you...you would have died with ease if I did my usual combo. How many times did I send you a request? You kept denying because you were obviously scared. Your FS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, your weps I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, your helm I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, and you have a low skill level. Random 170 FS's hit harder than you do, you're garbage.

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:04 PM
go count the other 24 times i made you eat ice. admittedly by yourself "you beat me a few times" in previous forums.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:05 PM
Oh btw, bragging about beating a WI?!!? LOL He beat you MORE than you beat him, which is pathetic. WI's are one of the weakest PvP classes out there. 1 Splinter crit from any random FS gets a WI to 1/2 hp. On a side note, nobody cares about your semis-solo Penna with a pathetic 2 bars, it only shows how bad you are to have to 2 bar with BL debuffs.

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
that WI is total trash. I garbed it w/o cr2s. wasn't a tank class, so i pity it. just like i turn your blader into garbage 24-0. I am simply MORE COMMANDING and I DOMINATE YOU. put a wall of text won't change the facts. come to bi i can roll you over another half a dozen times w/o trying.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
go count the other 24 times i made you eat ice.

Lmao, you only accepted 1 pvp and when you won with 100 hp after I only hit you 4 times you got scared that my LS almost hit harder than your Splinter and chickened out. Keep talking like you're good because you're definately not. Anyone who goes from 2 slot forc wep to a 1 slot with amp in slot is a complete moron. This game is all about crits, you're an FS, you should know. Why do I even bother talking to you anyway, you're using a 15/24 OSM Battlehelm and non +7 forc amp. Sad much? I used to roll you with ease back in Mystic/OSM without my blade being +7...what makes you think you stand a chance against me after downgrading your weapons kiddo?

lol @ 24-0

brolic rolled you 4-0, i rolled brolic 7-0, figure it out kiddo

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:10 PM
BTW, I like how you're PMing with Finish. You his e-lover?

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:13 PM
you are the biggest joke of the year son. go read general forums with your face palm people trolling all over it. reply to them. rolling you is so easy, the real figure is may be like who knows what. i honestly lost count how many times and how easily i rolled you at ease. too bad you can only flame troll post as your best skill. RAGE MOARRRR angry little kid. haha. 24-0 is an understatement. g'nite.

p.s. my favorite screen shot of you is " " by atom breaker. funny :] and while you are at it take the other stupid wi with you for an iq make over. just like the random trash i destroyed on FS named ronin aiex. same rage, same result = i PWN0R L337 NEWB !

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:16 PM
you are the biggest joke of the year son. go read general forums with your face palm people trolling all over it. reply to them. rolling you is so easy, the real figure is may be like who knows what. i honestly lost count how many times and how easily i rolled you at ease. too bad you can only flame troll post as your best skill. RAGE MOARRRR angry little kid. haha. g'nite.

p.s. my favorite screen shot of you is " " by atom breaker. funny :]

Funny how you're trying to say you killed me more than once the other day...pretty sure there was about 10 people standing there while I spammed invites to you to only have you ignore them. You got proof of beating me more than once the other day? If not I suggest you stop while you're ahead, you're just making yourself look even more like the fool that you are. Your FS is undeniably weak. I feel bad for you if you actually think your character is good. Back to the topic.

Brolic-4, You-0
Me-7, Brolic-0

What's that tell you?

xEtherx
05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
WI's are one of the weakest PvP classes out there. Try telling that to EST and the GM's.... As far as they are concerned WI is OP with dual caster and the ability to blink+dash+fade.....

Yeah Muhammad you and yomom were cool to run with in war. I am not a war fan really its to unstructured and the gvg system in this game might as well be called team death match.
I mean no map changes, no strategy, manual targeting, no target calling or flagging makes for a boring pvp. I'm used to 15 maps in random rotation for gvg alone and 8 different competative pvp arena's having another 9 maps in rotations for those arenas. We wont eve go into the technical and tactical aspects of each competative arena. Cabal compared to most MMO's is a pve or " Care bear game " .

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Me 25 - You 0 EACH TAKEN on different days. Including me rolling your newb BL at lvl 126 FS which you claimed "I broke combo" and still can't stop crying over it. AND after all the BRAGGIN' I +7 my suit, got siggy boot, giving me link in bi - i pvp you again and what's the result ? you eat ice. go read dr. havoc p.hd blader's blader guide and learn to play blader basics since even 12x blader have more knowledge than you, don't know why you diss mercury so much when chances are 90% of merc blader roll you hard.

p.s. didn't matridonkeye get banned or something for buying materials with usd or some crap ? he is like another abuser, chobo. too bad he fails so hard. why was he so pissed on vent again ? lol.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Me 25 - You 0 EACH TAKEN on different days. Including me rolling your newb BL at lvl 126 FS which you claimed "I broke combo" and still can't stop crying over it. go read dr. havoc p.hd blader's blader guide and learn to play blader basics since even 12x blader have more knowledge than you, don't know why you diss mercury so much when chances are 90% of merc blader roll you hard.

Coming from the kid wearing a 15/24 helm on an fs, who also had a HYBRID FB...Yeah...right...

You've been back to Venus for 25 days? God everytime you type I swear you get dumber and dumber...Not hard to see half the things you say are completely fabricated which is just flat out sad. I've yet to see a post where you've actually told nothing but the truth. Merc BL's roll me hard, you kidding? I already shat on Lethal and Smexy, made then leave the forums. Now run back to Merc before you accidentally accept a PvP from me and get rolled so I can laugh at you for dodging me all this time.

btw if you think a good war score is taking 1.3m dmg and only giving out 850k then uninstall cabal please

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:24 PM
helmet was made before megareph, and still gives 3% more cd, since I use 4x cr2s. ^^ my hybrid fb too much for you to handle and beyond your brains to comprehend. already made an open demo to every fb that challenged me , and i proved my point.

oh yeah did i tell you i can also wear4x rof10s and still hold my helmet in the long run ? ... instead of 3 ? ... in addition to the 3% more cd :D yum yum.

p.s. so matri why were you so pissed on vent again ?

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:28 PM
helmet was made before megareph, and still gives 3% more cd, since I use 4x cr2s. ^^ my hybrid fb too much for you to handle and beyond your brains to comprehend. already made an open demo to every fb that challenged me , and i proved my point.

so matri why were you so pissed on vent again ?

What..? pissed on vent? lol when was this? 3% more CD huh? How much CD do you gain in BM2+Aura? Oh wait, you lose 14% CD because you're a sped. Your hFB was TERRIBLE. I remember you pvp'd me like 20 times in 1 day and I smoked you with pretty crap gear. Please don't think your garbage FB was worthy of even being PK'd by me K? I think I remember seeing some old Youtube videos of you PvPing a bunch of random scrubs and losing half the time ROFL. terrible kid is turrrrrible

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:31 PM
wow man, you must be raging hard. i don't even finish editing my post and you make a post. kakakaka. YOU PK'D ME ? AHAHAHA when was this ??? i rolled your blader so hard so many times i lost track both pk and pvp. get your facts straight. ME > YOU. HIGHER DOMINATING RECORD ALL DAY.

p.s. my point was with 15/24 helm end gear build i can get 4x rof10. you follow me like every forum post i make you rage so hard. :D LOOK AT Me I don't bother replying to your post topics because I consider you as SCRUB. and why do you even consider yourself to play cabal , thought you got rolled out , raging hard .... kakaka. go play aion kid. this game too good for you.

Brolic
05-31-2010, 10:35 PM
HEYYYYY! was 7-1 matri.. pfft LOL. ^^

forumtwizzler
05-31-2010, 10:36 PM
how did you lose to that newb ? that guy got beaten like 24-0 by me. rofl. true story. including one of the pvps i was 126 ... he kept qqing he broke. lol.

Brolic
05-31-2010, 10:38 PM
i dun like pvping in ch8. lagfest up in there.

Matrimoney
05-31-2010, 10:39 PM
wow man, you must be raging hard. i don't even finish editing my post and you make a post. kakakaka. YOU PK'D ME ? AHAHAHA when was this ??? i rolled your blader so hard so many times i lost track both pk and pvp. get your facts straight. ME > YOU. HIGHER DOMINATING RECORD ALL DAY.

p.s. my point was with 15/24 helm end gear build i can get 4x rof10. you follow me like every forum post i make you rage so hard. :D LOOK AT Me I don't bother replying to your post topics because I consider you as SCRUB. and why do you even consider yourself to play cabal , thought you got rolled out , raging hard .... kakaka. go play aion kid. this game too good for you.

You're not even worth my time anymore. You're a random FS nub in my book, that's all that is needed to be said for you little guy. If you have any proof of killing me more than once then let me know. If not....me>you, nuff' said :) and lol @ 4x rof 10's......spend that money on getting better weapons scrub.

Sheep
05-31-2010, 11:09 PM
You go from 2 slot forcium weps to 7 amp weps? pure garbage....nice helm btw, i like how your dmg is pretty bad as well...terrible fs is terrible

whyumad cuz he > you? jejeje, forgot your still suffering from stage 5 butthurt, son

FU2
06-01-2010, 12:46 AM
I think he's going through his anger phase of his coping with loss.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 04:23 AM
As always it was fun to run with you. I miss yomo also. Good times.

Try telling that to EST and the GM's.... As far as they are concerned WI is OP with dual caster and the ability to blink+dash+fade.....

Yeah Muhammad you and yomom were cool to run with in war. I am not a war fan really its to unstructured and the gvg system in this game might as well be called team death match.
I mean no map changes, no strategy, manual targeting, no target calling or flagging makes for a boring pvp. I'm used to 15 maps in random rotation for gvg alone and 8 different competative pvp arena's having another 9 maps in rotations for those arenas. We wont eve go into the technical and tactical aspects of each competative arena. Cabal compared to most MMO's is a pve or " Care bear game " .

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 06:30 AM
So Are ya coming back or staying over there?

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 06:32 AM
whyumad cuz he > you? jejeje, forgot your still suffering from stage 5 butthurt, son

oh hey its the nub wa that tried to pk me with fury morale bloody bears and cats the other day and kept dying after 4 hits...sup doot?

Spur
06-01-2010, 08:00 AM
I feel sorry for FS in PvE but hate all you FS in War.... Honestly on mercury I see the sFS using 36-40CD lapis/osmium grade hitting harder then the ones using Forcium S.amp when it comes to derking, Tanks, and dungeons like AoS's and IC. Shame to see ya go back to venus but your probably happier there. alot of the Sereitei people are back on mercury and up to their old trick of bringing venus items back and jacking our market again. Plus Spurs on the rampage buying up dark disc and other crafting mats and triple charging so I may be coming over soon dispite only having lil over 500mil alz atm. I'll wait a week or so and see what happens to the market now that server transfer is back.

HibachiRayne

lol u are funny, everything has to be me. when did i ever buy even a single lvl 3 dark disk in the pass few months. economy isnt in ure favor does not mean its me. whether u like it or not there are many other buy/resellers out there.

using some very simple math
me>twizzler
twizzler>matri
me>>matri>candy

Sheep
06-01-2010, 08:07 AM

jeje, monkey eat snow

Sheep
06-01-2010, 08:08 AM
1bar a rota and i will be impressed

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 09:05 AM
lol u are funny, everything has to be me. when did i ever buy even a single lvl 3 dark disk in the pass few months. economy isnt in ure favor does not mean its me. whether u like it or not there are many other buy/resellers out there.

using some very simple math
me>twizzler
twizzler>matri
me>>matri>candy

LoL so the stacks of dark disc lvl 3 @ 60mil each with the seller named spur isn't you.... How about those SP pots for 20+mil a stack... 40mil sel's?
I also know that yes there are other market manipulators out there you just happen to be the biggest solo entity. You were just a primary example in that statement. You make it all about you not me.

Point is server transfers are back, Sereitei is back to trafficing items from venus to mercury with what remains of their hidden glitched alz, Market manipulators are just jacking the prices of mats making crafting 3x the prices. Throw in the sig event making most crafting obsolete which means here comes the inflation again.

There goes the economy yet again. G Fing G

P.S. I actually like muhammad so lets not make this about me and you ( mostly you ) on his thread.

K...Thanks...Bye

EterNity
06-01-2010, 09:18 AM
ET Penna solo video!

64 seconds w/o pots and before 4 ring update.

(I was still Procyon with crappy gear back then LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTI_rIyemDc

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Ya know the more I watch these solo's and duo's from venus the less I am impressed. A quick breakdown.

1 bar penna's solo
2 bar tanks solo
2 bar derks solo or 1 bar Derk duo
1 bar Quadra Duo
2 bar Pluma Trio or 4 Bar Pluma Duo

Using a semi geared wiz I have done all except 2 bar derk solo. I need a lil more rate and 170 to do it.

Not knocking you FS's your just ment to be a imba pvp/war class...

EduShielder
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
ET Penna solo video!

64 seconds w/o pots and before 4 ring update.

(I was still Procyon with crappy gear back then LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTI_rIyemDc

My gears are still bad this time

pottytrained
06-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Ya know the more I watch these solo's and duo's from venus the less I am impressed. A quick breakdown.

1 bar penna's solo
2 bar tanks solo
2 bar derks solo or 1 bar Derk duo
1 bar Quadra Duo
2 bar Pluma Trio or 4 Bar Pluma Duo

Using a semi geared wiz I have done all except 2 bar derk solo. I need a lil more rate and 170 to do it.

Not knocking you FS's your just ment to be a imba pvp/war class...

Wiz is better than fs at everything be it nwar/pve/pk. Except for the 1234 NA style pvp, even then there are a few wiz that will hold their own against sigs/forci fs.

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 11:07 AM
From what I see in war only spur out scores comparably geared FS in war. Mia and cheats are a close second. I dont even try to compete. I get to 100points and then either hunt res's, build res's or if were getting rolled go semi-afk on a gate til its called. As long as I can keep guardian for what little waring I do, I'm happy.

otice1
06-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Sorry I'm late, didnt realize imuhammad was attempting to prove that he is a half-decent fs again.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2991/cabalver107100527175400.jpg (http://img688.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100527175400.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3831/cabalver107100527175600.jpg (http://img13.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100527175600.jpg/)

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6039/cabalver107100527175800.jpg (http://img413.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100527175800.jpg/)

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8918/cabalver107100527191500.jpg (http://img690.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100527191500.jpg/)

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 12:12 PM

At least he has gear

oXIo
06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
y not bof6?

Rage
06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
after reading all of this trash i'm still laughing about the fact that muhammad says he pvp's without cr2's and then believes me when he says i pvped without an orb. and spur you thinking muhammad is better than matri hillarious.

coolrockstarkid
06-01-2010, 12:59 PM
after reading all of this trash i'm still laughing about the fact that muhammad says he pvp's without cr2's and then believes me when he says i pvped without an orb. and spur you thinking muhammad is better than matri hillarious.

go cheer your boyfriend up with some buttsekzz kakakakak

otice1
06-01-2010, 01:04 PM
And you honestly think you are even close to being better than matri?
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9885/cabalver107100527191400.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100527191400.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Marth
06-01-2010, 01:04 PM

+24
Hello Mr. 69 :D

Rage
06-01-2010, 01:30 PM
+24
Hello Mr. 69 :D

hi marth (: come show muhammad how to play and fs!

Spur
06-01-2010, 02:30 PM

words and pics mean nuthin. go show me in game matri vs muhammad... o wait matri got scammed. or show me in game u vs muhammad best of ten then talk

Rage
06-01-2010, 04:28 PM
spur you act like your the best wi that there ever was.

coolrockstarkid
06-01-2010, 04:40 PM

you da best wi at su cking matrimoneys pennnn iiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss kakakakak

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 04:41 PM

Because he is prove me wrong

Rage
06-01-2010, 04:45 PM
prove that he is.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 05:16 PM
You want facts ? Read.

I think rapchez can compete vs Spur. But those two, without doubt would be the strongest WI in NA Cabal - although Spur probably has more dmg because he wearing Siggy , however rap has eos8 (right? :0, someone engliten me). But Spur's game play goes to another level - they say rapchez can tank - which he can, Spur can tank and has good play. I did pvp spur quite a lot - on full gears, he knows my damage - not little pos like Candy where I throw pity pots take off half my gears just to pvp. I also requests at 15x BLADERS to use SHORTS vs me. This is pretty common knowledge in BI.

Here are the facts, do some math, you are up against this gear : it's not the best, some FS have better gear than me, but a WI wearing a martial set in dps pvp ? NO CHANCE. Free style you can do something better, if you are skilled enough(hp rune maxed). Even a full osm FS / WA would have difficulty taking me out. And your class isnt tank.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/pet.jpg

HP rune maxed.

Honestly vs you I don't even have to use a finisher - 5 filler attacks - fk > is > rs > fs , you = dead, whether i crit or not it won't matter. 90% chance you would be dead by rs. in fact i tried two shotting you fk > sb and hit 90% of your hp line without even crit either. I can hit 2k+ dmg on nearly 1200 defense with SS at lvl 15, ask GreatestFS in my guild. You prefer to be ignorant now you know the math. So get over yourself, grow up or get the same treatment like Matri. Your choice. For me beating Matri it's quite a simple math. 2.4k hp gone on ss at crit, even that doesn't work I still have room for SB by time he has BS. That's why he can never beat me. Unless he uses high dps attack like VI, FK , IS may be SG. he doesn't even understand the basics of blader and key to it's success is its fine high atk with nice short dps attacks. his only choice to finish me off is to crit by LS as finisher and hope he crit. That's 50% or less chance for him. That's why I DOMINATED him easily. No bull. He admittedly put in forums himself "you beat me a few times you got lucky" or "I broke" - and knowing Matri's ego we all know how humble he is. Then he bragged post in forum I GOT SIGGY BOOTS, +7 my suit - I came back to Venus - pvp him, "same results" - and people qqing on you because they SAW the results more than a few times. The newb even accused me of alz glitch, people in Mercury saw me doing trades day and night trading one gear for another. I was out of gear, broke , making only resses in nw - incapable of competing but at the end the right trades came and I made some alz. The siggy event ate some of my alz, but it's ok I got the boots. And I am pretty happy with my gears, my strongest weakness is I dont have a forcium amp glove.

Speaking of WI, I went a pvp "Free style pvp" not dps pvp vs Zetsubousensei a few days ago and vs Spur and I realized how different the game plays were. Zetsu is no doubt a reasonably good WI, his gears are currently a bit off but still he is solid, with enough knwoledge but it's not quite like Spur. And I appreciate him training me in some sense, like free style pvp vs him was an eye opener and training for me in Mercury. I also went vs. 2 17x WI from tang, at 12x FS both BETTER geared than Candy on dps pvp. Ask the results for yourself. I wasn't kidding you when I said I took off my gears. But you prefer to be ignorant like your blader friend, so be it.

You will find enough evidence in this post with name references I am not QQing. These are facts. I said you were an idiot for a very good reason.

otice1
06-01-2010, 05:28 PM
You want facts ? Spur has more dmg because he wearing Siggy
Really? Spur and his 100cdi cant even begin to compare with rapchez. Does Spur do 1.7k vs 1k defense with SC? I think not. The only reason you would possibly think Spur is greater than Rapchez is because his hr16 makes your already terrible 44% cr seem like 0%.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Really? Spur and his 100cdi cant even begin to compare with rapchez. Does Spur do 1.7k vs 1k defense with SC? I think not. The only reason you would possibly think Spur is greater than Rapchez is because his hr16 makes your already terrible 44% cr seem like 0%.

proof that rapchez does?

otice1
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Finally realize spur isnt as spectacular as you think he is ?

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Finally realize spur isnt as spectacular as you think he is ?

Spur > Rapchez prove me wrong

AngelScythe
06-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Spur can pwn j00 ass, lethal

otice1
06-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I can hit 2k+ dmg on nearly 1200 defense with SS at lvl 15. These are facts. I said you were an idiot for a very good reason.

ORLY? I have 966 defense and your SS hardly crits me for 1800. Care to explain your logic?

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Dromar, if you must quote me , quote the whole sentence. I think both are very strong ... and both use their gears very differently , rapchez with forcium amp gear uses his wi like a tank, spur has very nice movement with very strong damage. And rapchez dmg isn't too bad either , as we saw in his solo pluma video. Spur's game play is exceptional and he knows how to use his gears well. You can't say one is better than the other. Both are excellent WI, different gears, different play style.

AngelScythe
06-01-2010, 06:14 PM
A 2 bars solo on the Penna is really good, forumtwizzler. Congratulation

otice1
06-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Dromar, if you must quote me , quote the whole sentence. I think both are very strong ... and both use their gears very differently , rapchez with forcium amp gear uses his wi like a tank, spur has very nice movement with very strong damage. And rapchez dmg isn't too bad either , as we saw in his solo pluma video. Spur's game play is exceptional and he knows how to use his gears well. You can't say one is better than the other. Both are excellent WI.

Its pretty easy to say one is better. Rapchez has more defense, magic, crit damage, amp, and possibly rate considering he doesnt use RoL+1 like a scrub. The ONLY thing spur has more of is hp and the resist rate/crit damage he gets from hr16.

Rage
06-01-2010, 06:20 PM
muhammad all i need to read was you saying you almost two shot me with is and sb with two non crits to know your full of shi.t

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:25 PM
thanks. although my friend put fof on penna by accident. still entertaining to watch i think = 90 sec kill.

A 2 bars solo on the Penna is really good, forumtwizzler. Congratulation

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:26 PM
are you free ? dps test, come to bi. dromar = also welcome since I made my claim. if you want proof.

muhammad all i need to read was you saying you almost two shot me with is and sb with two non crits to know your full of shi.t

Rage
06-01-2010, 06:26 PM
worst 90 seconds of my life more like it.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Candy, don't mean to be bm or anything. if you are free come to bi. are you available now ? no need to qq like children. just dps test.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Well ??? I am pming you in game please check. or pm me when you are back.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/CabalVer107-100601-1944-0000.jpg

you were responding to forums every 5 minute, where did you go ? just whenever you come back, pm me.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
ok Candy pmed back, he is busy. so whenever you are free you are welcome. i am in bi.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/CabalVer107-100601-1948-0000.jpg

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 07:35 PM
lol muhammad you crit 2k splinter on 1200 def? LOL with those garbage weapons? cabal must be broken or something

Rage
06-01-2010, 07:43 PM
can't believe you took the time to upload that.

forumtwizzler
06-01-2010, 07:53 PM
since you won't show up or busy, the only question is, can i be the witch doctor at your weddings ?: .... yes / hell yes ... ???

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
You want facts ? Read.

I think rapchez can compete vs Spur. But those two, without doubt would be the strongest WI in NA Cabal - although Spur probably has more dmg because he wearing Siggy , however rap has eos8 (right? :0, someone engliten me). But Spur's game play goes to another level - they say rapchez can tank - which he can, Spur can tank and has good play. I did pvp spur quite a lot - on full gears, he knows my damage - not little pos like Candy where I throw pity pots take off half my gears just to pvp. I also requests at 15x BLADERS to use SHORTS vs me. This is pretty common knowledge in BI.

Here are the facts, do some math, you are up against this gear : it's not the best, some FS have better gear than me, but a WI wearing a martial set in dps pvp ? NO CHANCE. Free style you can do something better, if you are skilled enough(hp rune maxed). Even a full osm FS / WA would have difficulty taking me out. And your class isnt tank.

HP rune maxed.

Honestly vs you I don't even have to use a finisher - 5 filler attacks - fk > is > rs > fs , you = dead, whether i crit or not it won't matter. 90% chance you would be dead by rs. in fact i tried two shotting you fk > sb and hit 90% of your hp line without even crit either. I can hit 2k+ dmg on nearly 1200 defense with SS at lvl 15, ask GreatestFS in my guild. You prefer to be ignorant now you know the math. So get over yourself, grow up or get the same treatment like Matri. Your choice. For me beating Matri it's quite a simple math. 2.4k hp gone on ss at crit, even that doesn't work I still have room for SB by time he has BS. That's why he can never beat me. Unless he uses high dps attack like VI, FK , IS may be SG. he doesn't even understand the basics of blader and key to it's success is its fine high atk with nice short dps attacks. his only choice to finish me off is to crit by LS as finisher and hope he crit. That's 50% or less chance for him. That's why I DOMINATED him easily. No bull. He admittedly put in forums himself "you beat me a few times you got lucky" or "I broke" - and knowing Matri's ego we all know how humble he is. Then he bragged post in forum I GOT SIGGY BOOTS, +7 my suit - I came back to Venus - pvp him, "same results" - and people qqing on you because they SAW the results more than a few times. The newb even accused me of alz glitch, people in Mercury saw me doing trades day and night trading one gear for another. I was out of gear, broke , making only resses in nw - incapable of competing but at the end the right trades came and I made some alz. The siggy event ate some of my alz, but it's ok I got the boots. And I am pretty happy with my gears, my strongest weakness is I dont have a forcium amp glove.

Speaking of WI, I went a pvp "Free style pvp" not dps pvp vs Zetsubousensei a few days ago and vs Spur and I realized how different the game plays were. Zetsu is no doubt a reasonably good WI, his gears are currently a bit off but still he is solid, with enough knwoledge but it's not quite like Spur. And I appreciate him training me in some sense, like free style pvp vs him was an eye opener and training for me in Mercury. I also went vs. 2 17x WI from tang, at 12x FS both BETTER geared than Candy on dps pvp. Ask the results for yourself. I wasn't kidding you when I said I took off my gears. But you prefer to be ignorant like your blader friend, so be it.

You will find enough evidence in this post with name references I am not QQing. These are facts. I said you were an idiot for a very good reason.

Did you type this BEFORE or after you lost to Rage like 2-5 in PvP's...???

BTW you're honestly going to base your facts off of 1 pvp? You were obviously scared of losing after realizing that even after you crit SS + your fillers you only had 100 HP while I only hit you 4 times, and crit once? Funny how you lost to Rage and hes a WI....I mean seriously? You're bragging about beating him easy yet he beat you best out of like 7 the other day? LOL whats your excuse for that again?? Oh yeah, that's right...you don't have one.

This is how you work.

You PvP and lose against someone, make up an excuse (For Dromar it was I'm wearing PVE gear..LOL u swap out ur +9 sig and forc amp for what exactly?) and then you lost to rage....tried saying you weren't wearing rings...LOL. With your FieryScrubittarius-like ego you were probably popping 30 amps after the first time you died.

If you PvP someone and win, you'll decline any more PvP's, trying to make it seem like a 1-0 is the same as a 10-0. So lets get some things straight here.

You lost to brolic 4-0
You lost to Dromar like...5-1?
You lost to rage like...5-2?

I can beat Dromar/Rage probably 20/2, and I beat Brolic 7-1 after you ran off after getting sick and tired of declining my PvP requests. So anyone with a brain would come to the conclusion that me>you, kk thx FOB.

GetaLifePls
06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Matrimonkey don't even got ur gear y u even talking now ,u are shet lol everyone can beat the f out of u anytime bro and untill u get ur gear back pls sdfu lmao, now u can say crap but u don't even got prove and gear to back u up mang just sdfu go flip some buger to get ur gear back before u even comparing lmao

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Matrimonkey don't even got ur gear y u even talking now ,u are shet lol everyone can beat the f out of u anytime bro and untill u get ur gear back pls sdfu lmao, now u can say crap but u don't even got prove and gear to back u up mang just sdfu go flip some buger to get ur gear back before u even comparing lmao

who cares if i dont have my gear? when i did have it i smoked all u trash talking nubs...nuff said?

Sheep
06-01-2010, 09:28 PM
You want facts ? Read.

HP rune maxed.

tl;dr

GetaLifePls
06-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh but now u Matrimonkey are just shet so pls sdfu until u get ur gear back then reply...KAKAKAKAKK LMAO..nuff say?? Rite now u are just a piece of shet that ppl poop rite out.....there nothing to back u up now, only word can and ur past(which u work very hard for gear but got scammed) Lol KKAKAKAKAAKAKKAKAKAKAKA..that what nuff say

BackUpMENG
06-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh but now u Matrimonkey are just shet so pls sdfu until u get ur gear back then reply...KAKAKAKAKK LMAO..nuff say?? Rite now u are just a piece of shet that ppl poop rite out.....there nothing to back u up now, only word can and ur past(which u work very hard for gear but got scammed) Lol KKAKAKAKAAKAKKAKAKAKAKA..that what nuff say

KAKAKAKAKaakaKAKAKAKKAKAKAA

Drew
06-02-2010, 03:34 AM
lol fch? or acbf? can't tell. boy, penna drops sure sux

Spur
06-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Its pretty easy to say one is better. Rapchez has more defense, magic, crit damage, amp, and possibly rate considering he doesnt use RoL+1 like a scrub. The ONLY thing spur has more of is hp and the resist rate/crit damage he gets from hr16.

sry but where r his stats?
def,matk,cd he might be higher but by how much u dont even know
amp might be tied but higher than mine i dun think so
rate might be tied as well but higher than mine i dun think so
hp obviously mine is higher

every single time u venus people talk its all about gear but guess wat thats not everything. u talk about net worth sure rapchez must be worth way more but it dont mean hes stronger or better

Rage
06-02-2010, 08:06 AM
sry but where r his stats?
def,matk,cd he might be higher but by how much u dont even know
amp might be tied but higher than mine i dun think so
rate might be tied as well but higher than mine i dun think so
hp obviously mine is higher

every single time u venus people talk its all about gear but guess wat thats not everything. u talk about net worth sure rapchez must be worth way more but it dont mean hes stronger or better

your right gear half the price must be better because it's so much cheaper.

Spur
06-02-2010, 08:16 AM
your right gear half the price must be better because it's so much cheaper.

really? forcy wi boot +0 with amp = 3Bil? vs 290 hp tit will boots+7 = 200m? 15x cheaper but guess wats better?

BurgerKing
06-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Let's compare damages in Spur's Pluma solo. Oh wait...`

Yes, let's look at the damage Rapchez did on pluma. Oh wait... He's not even the one recording, how were you planning on comparing damage?

Spur
06-02-2010, 08:35 AM
You can't compare it with a +0 boot. With your logic, its like saying a 20 dmg helm is better than a pc dmg helm with empty slots. The 20 dmg is cheaper and better right?

fine if u really wanna look worse

forcy wi boot +7 with amp = 6Bil? vs 320 hp osm will boots+7 = 1.5B? 4x cheaper?
69def 7amp vs 320hp

lets say u got 50rate 150cd make things easier. 69def = 17less dmg per hit 42less dmg per crit. wi vs wi pvps last 4-5hits so ure 69def only saves u 135-160hp. 7amp = 70-77more dmg/4 = 18dmg a hit or around 45dmg per crit. again 4-5 hits per pvp u deal 144-171more dmg. 6bil+ boots equivalent to 279-331hp while a 1.5B pair = 320hp so congradulations u paid 6B+ for less please prove me wrong. expensive = better think again noobs

Rage
06-02-2010, 08:41 AM
your so single minded with your pvp. and how is it 279-331 where do you even come up with all of the numbers in that short essay? i laugh that you still spell congratulations with a d.

Rage
06-02-2010, 08:50 AM
well said jokes.

Spur
06-02-2010, 09:13 AM
the range in numbers are from 5 hits, 2crit 3norm hits vs 3crit 2norm hits. im also very sry that in my whole post there was 1 letter incorrect. this whole thread has been about pvp and who owns who so y are u guys bringing it back to pve now?

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 09:22 AM
imuahammad/ alandros gonna bomb u fool kakakaka

Spur
06-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Well Spur, I am talking about PVP as well. If you aren't switching your boot out for another like the forcium amp after taking a hit, you are wasting even more damage and defense when the HP is now worthless. The will is good for absorbing 1 hit in PVP, your still going to want to switch it to a forcium amp boot, so regardless your going to want two boots. If you are going to get both boots anyways, why not get the one that is all around more useful first?

well sry thats one thing im against. i will not swap gear in the middle of a pvp cause i find that highly unfair, b4 or after is fine but during one no ty. like u stated it makes someone with 320hp osm + 7amp forcy swap stronger than someone that went sig 7amp 180hp or 5amp 100hp forcy. if it was an all out pvp fine but in 1,2,3,4 noob combo pvp i would never swap

pottytrained
06-02-2010, 10:09 AM
spur uses 7/180 sig suit and boots, forci glove 7 m amp.

rapchez use full set forci amp?

Yea i guess spur is better.

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 10:17 AM
don't forget 7/40 siggy helm. and between rapchez and spur, spur is richer. in fact spur alone can buy at least another top tang dynasty gear with what he has. another thing is, spur's wi control is A+. i don't want to comment any further... but what rapchez has is a high defense build allowing him to tank in nw and pve (kill pluma), specially in bm / aura he can really tank. both have different gears and play style and both do it very well.

p.s. backupmeng 'sup bromerski of kaka ... i am gonna dial 911 next time u make me take v.iagra

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 10:31 AM
U LAFF U LUZe KAKA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqJgiZtdEU

nuff said

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 11:05 AM
pfffff ... comedian, i ate ur e-wife while u were running the circus. unlike fiery snow eating rage keeeeid number 3 in bromerski epi-sig rating list i am rage immuned. kaka. in my world your circuz takes tour to my leee town and ur rating go down to number 2 ... ^

guess WHO number 1 GRANDSON ??? <<< you pos. kakakakaka.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 11:13 AM
U LAFF U LUZe KAKA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqJgiZtdEU

nuff said

kaka

ankoun2232
06-02-2010, 11:21 AM
yo...fail fs...i dont evn kno ur name dude..

but i can also be an expert at taking screen shots when i get lucky and kill someone i know i normally wouldnt beat

its ok though..if you keep playing enough and learn u might be able to become better

cya later alligator

love u ..go s u ck a nut =))

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 11:38 AM
yo...fail fs...i dont evn kno ur name dude..

but i can also be an expert at taking screen shots when i get lucky and kill someone i know i normally wouldnt beat

its ok though..if you keep playing enough and learn u might be able to become better

cya later alligator

love u ..go s u ck a nut =))

/ragemode

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 11:51 AM
"Picture is worth a thousand words" - Chinese Proverb.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IUYlNU10BMY/SgQeo0ZIPgI/AAAAAAAALoY/KEODMtc21bM/s400/unusual-toilets-24.jpg

BACK

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yBXULl54GC8/SRQizmDpifI/AAAAAAAABDs/d82etCETm4s/s400/funny+signs.jpg

UP

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/20-Creative-and-Funny-Toilet-Signs-.jpg

MENG

the BIG RED X, JUST FOR U GRANDSON !!!

kekekeke

otice1
06-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Ignoring the inane dribble coming out of imuhammad's mouth, spur posted his stats already:
lvl 170
hp 3714 at most 200hp more than Rapchez considering he has +8 cape
def 858 at least 120 less defense
matk 1041 a lot less
amp 50 I would imagine Rapchez has a minimum of 53% amp with his amp rune + any amp from pet
rate 50 If he has rate in his pet he would have greater, hard to say
dmg 105 Pathetic, at least 50% less than Rapchez. Have fun critting lances for a max of 800
add dmg 30 nothing special
hp steal 3% same
hp auto heal 13 idk
resist rate 6%
resist cd 15% Doesn't compare to the aforementioned actual stats

Spur
06-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Ignoring the inane dribble coming out of imuhammad's mouth, spur posted his stats already:
lvl 170
matk 1041 a lot less
amp 50 Rapchez has a minimum of 53% amp with his amp rune
dmg 105 Pathetic, at least 50% more. Have fun critting lances for a max of 800
hp steal 3% same
hp auto heal 13 idk
resist rate 6%

200hp more at most? lol not only do i have 360 more hp from suit and boots alone, i also got 150hp from ammy since he uses aop. not counting my title and thats already 510hp more and the +8 cape only gives 100hp more. so minimum 400hp diff not counting title

my 50rate + my resist rate > his rate i dun care if it was 53 its 47 now

his amp higher than mine? show me how. u stated he has 155+cd so no amp weapons so please tell me how he even reaches 50

my def is 893 i expected this to be lower nuthin special

matk alot less lol. is ure definition of alot 10,50 or 100+?

Lelouch
06-02-2010, 12:39 PM
lvl 170
matk 1041 a lot less
amp 50 I would imagine Rapchez has a minimum of 53% amp with his amp rune + any amp from pet
dmg 105 Pathetic, at least 50% less than Rapchez. Have fun critting lances for a max of 800
hp steal 3% same
hp auto heal 13 idk
resist rate 6%

Typical crap MFS, talks about a class he knows nothing about.

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Lol

ignoring the inane dribble coming out of imuhammad's mouth, spur posted his stats already:
Lvl 170
hp 3714 at most 200hp more than rapchez considering he has +8 cape
matk 1041 a lot less
amp 50 i would imagine rapchez has a minimum of 53% amp with his amp rune + any amp from pet
rate 50 if he has rate in his pet he would have greater, hard to say
dmg 105 pathetic, at least 50% less than rapchez. Have fun critting lances for a max of 800
hp steal 3% same
hp auto heal 13 idk
resist rate 6%
resist cd 15% doesn't compare to the aforementioned actual stats

otice1
06-02-2010, 01:02 PM
200hp more at most? lol not only do i have 360 more hp from suit and boots alone, i also got 150hp from ammy since he uses aop. not counting my title and thats already 510hp more and the +8 cape only gives 100hp more. so minimum 400hp diff not counting title

my 50rate + my resist rate > his rate i dun care if it was 53 its 47 now

his amp higher than mine? show me how. u stated he has 155+cd so no amp weapons so please tell me how he even reaches 50

my def is 893 i expected this to be lower nuthin special

matk alot less lol. is ure definition of alot 10,50 or 100+?

Rapchez is certainly hr14 which means your equivalent crit rates are equal. Try getting end game Venus gear and then deny that you cant get 150+cdi and 53+ amp. Ever wonder why characters like Rockstar and Rapchez hit harder than you can calculate? Yeah...
I would assume 30 more magic at least since non-Rapchez geared wizards with a forcium and lapis can reach 1070 magic easily. Also funny how you think 120+ defense isnt much.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Rapchez is certainly hr14 which means your equivalent crit rates are equal. Try getting end game Venus gear and then deny that you cant get 150+cdi and 53+ amp. Ever wonder why characters like Rockstar and Rapchez hit harder than you can calculate? Yeah...
I would assume 30 more magic at least since non-Rapchez geared wizards with a forcium and lapis can reach 1070 magic easily. Also funny how you think 120+ defense isnt much.

120 def is 30 dmg per atk blocked out. this a big dif if wiz pvps go only 4 hits? so in total rapchez will block out 120 dmg of spurs atks whle spur has 400+ hp more which > that 120 def. by ur calculations rapchez would have
crit dmg:
40 helm + 20 base + 40 orb + 16 orb + 30 rings + 4 dmg pet + 10 aop = 160 cd

crit rate:
15 ring + 5 base + 7 orb + 7 helm + 15 ring + lets say 3 rate from pet = 51 rate

amp: 7 suit + 7 boot + 7 gloves + 14 bracelets + 7 orb + 1 pet + 5 epaulet = 48 amp

unless any of those amp pieces are double amp or the pet is 5amp + he wont be breaking 53 amp anytime soon.
unless any of the amp pieces are craft will he wont even get close to spur's hp along with the fact he uses aop

lets go over gear now
40/7 helm
40/7 lapis
16/7 forc
2x cr+2
aop+6
amp boot/ suit/ glove
2x bos+7
Eos+8
1x merg ring
1x rol+2

if none of the forc is craft will, his hp is basically just like CHEATS with 100 hp more from his title. barely breaking 3k. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

im not saying rapchez can beat spur in pvp or vice versa, im just saying rapchez's possible gear and the estimates

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
akkakakakka

otice1
06-02-2010, 01:29 PM
You forgot 4 amp from amp rune, and with those stats Rapchez is critting lances for some close to 300 more than Spur. GG?

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:32 PM
I still don't see how Spur thinks he stands a chance with his measily dmg he has. Rapchez doesn't even have lvl 20 EDC and he crit like....1470 on me or something? If he wanted 250 more HP, all he would need to do is swap out his forc boots for sig boots that I know he has, and put on an AoB+9...That would put him at like 36-3700 HP easily

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:43 PM
they both can 3 shot each other if they crit all anyways -.-

EDIT: forgot to put in crit resist QQ

rap's dmg on spur:
http://i46.tinypic.com/33u5uys.png

spur's dmg on rap
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ptw32w.png

otice1
06-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Not only does Rapchez's damage in those calculations destroy that of Spur's, but your still missing 4 magic amp for him.
Finally realize how mediocre you are Spur? or do you still prefer to live in denial? You might have to wait for some more posts though, I'm still loling at Spur's 1100 EDC. I can name 150s that crit harder than you.

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:46 PM
lol 470 dmg difference on SC. 1 shot 2 shot 3 shot uh oh spur why so dead?

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Not only does Rapchez's damage in those calculations destroy that of Spur's, but your still missing 4 magic amp for him.
Finally realize how mediocre you are Spur? or do you still prefer to live in denial?

but if thse are in fact rapchez's stats, he's missing around 600 hp

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:52 PM
but if thse are in fact rapchez's stats, he's missing around 600 hp

Like that would even matter when Rap crits like 300+ on every skill on Spur. 4-5 skills later...wouldnt matter if spur even had 1k more hp...he'd be done. Are you forgetting Spur has a max HP rune as well? He can also switch gears easily...hes got sig boots he can wear, aob+9...HP difference would be around..200? while the dmg difference would be worlds apart.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:54 PM
i rly dont see y rap just uses his sig boots then, cuz 180 hp > 30 def or w/e, and it would probably be the deciding factor in them 3 shotting each other, or even just an aob. rap would still 3 shot spur while spur would need 4 for rap.
on top of that, rap's edc does 300 dmg more at only lvl 15

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 01:55 PM
How dare you use my signature

Even though it is mad funny.

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:57 PM
i rly dont see y rap just uses his sig boots then, cuz 180 hp > 30 def or w/e, and it would probably be the deciding factor in them 3 shotting each other, or even just an aob. rap would still 3 shot spur while spur would need 4 for rap.
on top of that, rap's edc does 300 dmg more at only lvl 15

Who says he wouldn't use the boots for PvP? Rapchez could probably buy Spurs gear 5 times, and because he has eos 8, rol2, and decent runes...Spur never stands a chance.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:57 PM
How dare you use my signature

Even though it is mad funny.

getting tired of scrolling, changed it lolololol

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
getting tired of scrolling, changed it lolololol

7 font or go home

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
ok so now we know rapchez > spur in standing pvp. any thoughts on freestyle/ pk/ war nao kthnx

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
spur loses to nobody

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 02:01 PM
ok so now we know rapchez > spur in standing pvp. any thoughts on freestyle/ pk/ war nao kthnx

Well, here are some things we do know. Rap's scored 500+ in NW before, Spur probably hasn't came close...NW scores kind of reflect how good of a player that person is. Now some things to take into consideration are..let's be honest here, the majority of Venus players outgear the majority of Merc players, meaning Rapchez warring in Merc would probably get 600+ pts or something like that.

beowolf101
06-02-2010, 02:05 PM
i liek how this went from muhammid vs w/e to spure vs rapchez again lol
and matri i think he would score higher if every one is using tit will

Spur
06-02-2010, 02:49 PM
40/7 helm
40/7 lapis
16/7 forc
2x cr+2
aop+6
amp boot/ suit/ glove
2x bos+7
Eos+8
1x merg ring
1x rol+2

so all of a sudden u guys all agree rap has a 7/40 lapis and a 16/7forcy? cause thats not wat ive been hearing. also he has 4 rate from pet as well i assume or does he have an imaginary 4 rate rune. 1100matk with no ros+10s? i dun think so

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 02:53 PM
40/7 helm
40/7 lapis
16/7 forc
2x cr+2
aop+6
amp boot/ suit/ glove
2x bos+7
Eos+8
1x merg ring
1x rol+2

so all of a sudden u guys all agree rap has a 7/40 lapis and a 16/7forcy? cause thats not wat ive been hearing

well thats like the only way hed be hitting the supposed 150+ cd with that much magic and amp

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:06 PM
where's niero at son

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
came home from work. it's been a fun day trolling at forums @ work time. and btw. to anyone, don't get offended by my forum trolling - it's just for fun that's all.

Sheep
06-02-2010, 03:43 PM
akkakakakka
this you, son, jajajaja
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1811/gamern.jpg

otice1
06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Its so satisfying to experience Spur finally stop bragging about being the best wizard now that he understands that his gear and stats are sub-par compared to that of Venus. Life is good.

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Its so satisfying to experience Spur finally stop bragging about being the best wizard now that he understands that his gear and stats are sub-par compared to that of Venus. Life is good.

Your intelligence level is sub-par to a stone.

otice1
06-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Your intelligence level is sub-par to a stone.

Why, is it because math and factual information support my opinions?

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Why, is it because math and factual information supports my opinions?

nah son cuz u mad.

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 04:37 PM
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Spur
06-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Why, is it because math and factual information support my opinions?

im still waiting for ure factual rapchez stats. but anyway like ive always been saying better stats dont means ull win

otice1
06-02-2010, 04:39 PM
im still waiting for ure factual rapchez stats. but anyway like ive always been saying better stats dont means ull win

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/443/fussy.gif (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/fussy.gif/)

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:44 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/443/fussy.gif (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/fussy.gif/)

How can you post a picture like that after proclaiming that Rapfeg>Spur without any evidence? It makes you look like garbage.

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 04:46 PM
How can you post a picture like that after proclaiming that Rapfeg>Spur without any evidence? It makes you look like garbage.

he mad

otice1
06-02-2010, 04:47 PM

By not denying that he is worse Spur basically has confirmed that he is the inferior wiz. Also, I don't ever recall Spur posting a SS of his stats, we just have his word that what he posted is real. But then again, why would you lie about pathetic stats?

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:48 PM
he mad

ikr kakakakaka what a scrub

By not denying that he is worse Spur basically has confirmed that he is the inferior wiz. Also, I don't ever recall Spur posting a SS of his stats, we just have his word that what he posted is real. But then again, why would you lie about pathetic stats?

tl;dr i saw inferior and thought of u mang kakakaka

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 04:50 PM
why u scking on rap'z d*ck
shouldnt u be at candy69's right now?

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 04:51 PM
why u scking on rap'z d*ck
shouldnt u be at candy69's right now?

I love seeing the kid begging to join my Guild a few weeks ago now flaming everyone in it.

So cute.

xStar
06-02-2010, 04:53 PM
I love seeing the kid begging to join my Guild a few weeks ago now flaming everyone in it.

So cute.

you're g@y, prove me wrong

WIpwns

So cute.

just wanted to hear u rage son

BleedingSoul

So cute.

I'd get your guild off the forums brah they makin it look like garbage.
wanna know what else is garbage you buying acccounts KAKAKAKAKAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I'd get your guild off the forums brah they makin it look like garbage.
wanna know what else is garbage you buying acccounts KAKAKAKAKAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

he offered 300 usd for my 147 bl kakkakakakak

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:55 PM

kkakak damn his whole life savings

xStar
06-02-2010, 04:57 PM
kkakak damn his whole life savingsno wai, thats his social security bromengski

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 04:58 PM

LOL Yeah right, your BL isn't even worth 3 pennies kiddo.

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 04:58 PM
no wai, thats his social security bromengski

kaakakka

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:59 PM

Neithers ur mom but she took em anyway KAKAKAKAKAKA

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL Yeah right, your BL isn't even worth 3 pennies kiddo.yours is worth a quater of a pennie, thats like doubling your social security isnt it kakaka

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 05:07 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lapxqf.jpg
make new account and pm me eh kakakkaka

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:09 PM
korllytell him DEEZ NUTZ IN YO FAISE

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 05:10 PM
matrimoney punch pvp son so i can prove once and for all im 10x you son

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 05:11 PM
kekekekekekekekke

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:11 PM
matrimoney punch pvp son so i can prove once and for all im 10x you soni heard you R-Kelly whoever you beatz in pvpz mengski

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 05:12 PM
kekekekekekekekke

LOL dat funny u rubbed ur 3 peni in his face

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 05:12 PM
i heard you R-Kelly whoever you beatz in pvpz mengski

akakakakakak

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 05:14 PM
i heard you R-Kelly whoever you beatz in pvpz mengski

i got 40 peni mang i R-kelly everyone who watched

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:17 PM
i got 40 peni mang i R-kelly everyone who watchedcan you record it too? i want to be r-kelly'd by you broskimengz

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 06:15 PM
make new account and pm me eh kakakkaka

i would definitely put "i want to buy your kkakakakakak" bl as the topic u got me

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
LOL Matrimonkey trying to buy BLADER with USD. ROFL. ROFL.

beowolf101
06-02-2010, 07:18 PM
LOL Matrimonkey trying to buy BLADER with USD. ROFL. ROFL.

u took it serously -_- fail

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 07:20 PM

you sir, have just gotten trolled. KAKAKAKAKAKA

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-02-2010, 08:28 PM
1bar FB video coming soon (once i get my internet speed up, uploading takes like forever atm XD)

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 08:45 PM

La Grandson BackupMeng. This beopeo TOTAL GENIUS. Ok ok ... L337 S3LF P@NzoR STAR WRITER .
serously (elite dictionary word), > -_- (face palm, iq +110) THEN FAIL kakakkaa.

*index la iq +110 , elite dictionary word = spelling.

xEtherx
06-02-2010, 08:53 PM
101 19 pages? I cant believe this thread keeps getting trolled.

beowolf101
06-03-2010, 05:51 AM
La Grandson BackupMeng. This beopeo TOTAL GENIUS. Ok ok ... L337 S3LF P@NzoR STAR WRITER .
serously (elite dictionary word), > -_- (face palm, iq +110) THEN FAIL kakakkaa.

*index la iq +110 , elite dictionary word = spelling.
what ?
yo seriouse i can't understand this
cmon mengz mexican here >.>

forumtwizzler
06-03-2010, 06:22 AM
... epi-correction iq +120, kakakaka.

what ?
yo seriouse i can't understand this
cmon mengz mexican here >.>

ankoun2232
06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
/ragemode

nah just stating the obv...lol

i def dont rage like all u scrubs do

the game isnt my life =)

forumtwizzler
06-03-2010, 09:58 AM
WIpwns makeueatice. lolumad son ?

the game isnt my life =)

Rage
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5168/muhammad.jpg (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/muhammad.jpg/)

love how you keep trolling me muhammad even after you apologize in game and try to add me to your buddy list and tell me i'm a good wi.

WIpwns
06-03-2010, 12:37 PM

the game isnt my life =)
come pvp me with ur 5/20 pherystins kakakakakakkakakakakkakaka

forumtwizzler
06-03-2010, 12:55 PM
qq u ? ROFL. there is a need for that ? w 99% of both servers trashing u already. u runscared son, i call u in bi and now u talk trash ok. u r asking for it.
ub3r newb FS dromar bring that scrub too with u , time to put on some gears makeueatICE down ur ego down few notch.

same crap i did to roninaiex and matridonkey. shoved their n3wb ass chars one in nw other in pvp - get ready. MANNER SON, or hell is coming to you. I try to be nice, but you jokers never learn. I shoved ur newb wi and the other ub3r weak MFS 3 times w/o cr2s kaka. some how u think ur trash wi is good as spur ... and the other trash FS think his FS compare to mine, his dad RoninAiex and his 17x guru tried already when I was 15x - i handed them a 7-0 certificate each but none beats matridonkey on a 24-0 diploma. kakaka.

this is the simple math
me > roninaiex 7-0
me > matridonkey 24-0

roninaiex + matridonkey > you + dromar
me > you.

i try to be nice to you, but u r full of sh.it. show up in BI after 9 p.m EST war. time for me to litter some screen shots.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5168/muhammad.jpg (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/muhammad.jpg/)

love how you keep trolling me muhammad even after you apologize in game and try to add me to your buddy list and tell me i'm a good wi.

otice1
06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I love how as soon as you lose a pvp you make the excuse that you werent wearing a piece of your gear. Its also enjoyable how you post how many times you have beaten a certain character when they have beaten you more times.
Your damage is also pathetic. A fs with your gear should be critting a few hundred more than you do. Get some skill and better gear and maybe you will have the opportunity to post a SS of a hypothetical victory.

BleedingSoul
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I love how as soon as you lose a pvp you make the excuse that you werent wearing a piece of your gear. Its also enjoyable how you post how many times you have beaten a certain character when they have beaten you more times.

I like how you aren't 170. Who said you could post?

otice1
06-03-2010, 01:39 PM

Doesnt take 170 to trash imuhammad in pvp

CyrStalAFX
^_^

Rage

he bought from your lemonade stand so he can do whatever he wants.

BleedingSoul
06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
he bought from your lemonade stand so he can do whatever he wants.

Can't sell lemonade in the rain son.

Rage
06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
just sell it inside on your futon.

BleedingSoul
06-03-2010, 01:46 PM
just sell it inside on your futon.

I already do mang. Matrimoney stopped in and I asked him if he wanted a cup but he said no he has to save up to buy another BL kakakakakakakaka

Spur
06-03-2010, 02:06 PM

that wasnt wat he said. whether u can or not does not matter. who said u can talk?

Rage
06-03-2010, 02:07 PM
that wasnt wat he said. whether u can or not does not matter. who said u can talk?

who said you are the one to question people about there permission to talk or not?

otice1
06-03-2010, 02:14 PM
You have gotten a bit defensive now that you have realized your wizard is garbage.

BleedingSoul
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
who said you are the one to question people about there permission to talk or not?

He's Spur; he does whatever he wants. You can sit there and rage about it and Matrimoney bro but we'll do what we want. Get it?

KAKAKAKKA

otice1
06-03-2010, 04:32 PM
He's Spur; he does whatever he wants.
Sounds about right. Spur brags about himself when it is convenient for him to do so and pretends to not read threads concerning him when they factually prove that he is trash.

forumtwizzler
06-03-2010, 04:41 PM
ROFL LOLLER NEWB MATRIMONKEY NEVER TOLD U YET HUH ? I EVEN TOLD HIM I TOOK MY GEARS OFF B4 trolling ur newb ass atleast 3 times w/o bothering to gear up. 'cuz u r MFS and one class below me. AFTER That I got Matrimonkey, eating ice by me after he geared up, after Monkey called Dronar's FS TRASH and could never beat him. even his own x-guild mate says he fails kakakaka. Don't need to bother putting up cr2s + bofs vs. these jokers AND since 99% of people posting in this forum already pvped me at least once everybody knows.

Ask your old guild mate for proof. AND SIT.

As for Spur can eat Candy playing with his feet. Like what the fk is Candy anyway ? Little wee martial wi.

two loller clowns - GUILD RONIN - Matrimonkey and RoninAiex's guild. Enuf said.

Rage
06-03-2010, 05:33 PM
ROFL LOLLER NEWB MATRIMONKEY NEVER TOLD U YET HUH ? I EVEN TOLD HIM I TOOK MY GEARS OFF B4 trolling ur newb ass atleast 3 times w/o bothering to gear up. 'cuz u r MFS and one class below me. AFTER That I got Matrimonkey, eating ice by me after he geared up, after Monkey called Dronar's FS TRASH and could never beat him. even his own x-guild mate says he fails kakakaka. Don't need to bother putting up cr2s + bofs vs. these jokers AND since 99% of people posting in this forum already pvped me at least once everybody knows.

As for Spur can eat Candy playing with his feet. Like what the fk is Candy anyway ? Little wee martial wi.

oh so spur wears armor? nice i bet his defense is pretty nuts with full extended osm will crafted armor +7. muhammad saying you take your gear off to pvp is bull shi.t you know it, and so does everyone else so stop making that excuse when you get rolled.

otice1
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Apologizing again?

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8010/cabalver107100603184500.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100603184500.jpg/)

WIpwns
06-03-2010, 05:57 PM
kakaka otice1 ni gger

http://maddok.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/cup-o-rage.jpg
KEKEKEKAKAKKAKAKAKKKA meng ownt

forumtwizzler
06-03-2010, 06:09 PM
chillax meng. i think they know. ^ so ... let them be. they got enuf burnbutts thanks to ice eating blader clown.

Rage
06-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Apologizing again?

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8010/cabalver107100603184500.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cabalver107100603184500.jpg/)

i like the inspirational guild notice.

Brolic
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
i likey too :D

Matrimoney
06-03-2010, 07:19 PM

Sorry it's hard to read what you posted, I'm not fluent in FOBanese. I never said Dromar was trash, I said I could beat him in PvP's after he rolled you 5-3 or 5-2. I see you're running out of things to say, because everytime you post, they make less and less sense. Trying to say I'm bashing my Guildies? Lol, what a joke. Dromar's a better FS than you'll ever be.

Lelouch
06-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Sorry it's hard to read what you posted, I'm not fluent in FOBanese. I never said Dromar was trash, I said I could beat him in PvP's after he rolled you 5-3 or 5-2. I see you're running out of things to say, because everytime you post, they make less and less sense. Trying to say I'm bashing my Guildies? Lol, what a joke. Dromar's a better FS than you'll ever be.

Lets see some Solos then if hes so good, the fact hes a mFS proves imuhammad > him by auto /nuff said

Rage
06-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Lets see some Solos then if hes so good, the fact hes a mFS proves imuhammad > him by auto /nuff said

your 140 you don't know shi.t about the game.

Lelouch
06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
your 140 you don't know shi.t about the game.

Oh, and you must know more cause your a crappy 170 Wi right? QQ m0 ^-^

Rage
06-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Oh, and you must know more cause your a crappy 170 Wi right? QQ m0 ^-^

yeah basically.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 03:03 AM

A 140 WI trying to trash talk my Guild?

TALK TRASH GET SLASHED K BROSKIES?

WIpwns
06-04-2010, 03:09 AM

i heard u cant beat lvl 140 warriors

Rage
06-04-2010, 08:24 AM

i think you mean talk slash get trashed. but we get the picture.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 12:00 PM
i heard u cant beat lvl 140 warriors

I heard you obviously heard wrong, baddie. I also hurt you're butthurt cuz I wouldn't let you join my Guild. Don't act like you didnt ask or I'm uploading screenies kid.

otice1
06-04-2010, 12:04 PM
The fact that imuhammad can't beat a mFS in a duel means that he:
A: has no idea how to play the game
B: doesn't know what kind of gear to use
C: uses a terrible pvp combo
D: All of the above
/nuff said

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 12:05 PM
The fact that imuhammad can't beat a mFS in a duel means that he:
A: has no idea how to play the game
B: doesn't know what kind of gear to use
C: uses a terrible pvp combo
D: All of the above
/nuff said

I lol'd .

ChuckNorris
06-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Muhammed has down syndrome, prove me wrong.

Matrimoney
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Muhammed has down's syndrome, prove me wrong.

Fixed .

Ieanne
12-10-2011, 02:47 PM
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/k3nsh1n4life/CabalVer101-100112-1940-0000.jpg
why soo dead bro
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/k3nsh1n4life/CabalVer101-100109-2300-0000.jpg
wow u fed them alot of dmg on yourself
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/k3nsh1n4life/CabalVer101-100109-2300-0001.jpg
keep it positive plz