PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on the Official Notice

Eriks419
06-01-2010, 02:28 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?4077-GM-coin-shop-problem.

I am refering to this thread and the comment GM Jamie posted, you said there will be an official notice to let us all know that 99% of the items in the cash shop are now account bound. Well it has been 18 hours and still no Official Notice. Lemme do it for you.

OFFICIAL NOTICE:
All pet items and accessories, dungeon items(including troglo), blessing beads(all), and anything else that is used on a daily basis is now account bound upon purchase.

As far as I can tell, costumes in gift boxes, and core enhancers are the only things not account bound.

In the future, i think i speak for EVERYONE, give us a little heads up on things like this. i was waiting to see if i could renew my premium, but cant atm, so i didnt buy a bb+ right away, so now instead of spending 35mil on it, i had to spend 70. EST you are failing and pi$$ing a lot of people off in the process.

Sonic
06-01-2010, 04:09 AM
thats some fraudulent poo right thar

how dare they play with our emotions!

beowolf101
06-01-2010, 06:40 AM
GG40 year old virgin QQing

EmperorDvS
06-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Don't see why you're making fun of him.
This essentially takes the fun out of the game for a lot of people who don't spend RL money on the game, not only those who do.
An announcement before hand would have been a better way to handle it, but for now it's a wait and see situation again.

jimbo
06-01-2010, 07:30 AM
well only thing i would buy from cash shop and im thinking it will be coming out next m/a is the capella war costume wa only thing im plaining on buying

tomaboy
06-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Make up your mind EST...you gonna have stuff account bound or not...don't keep switching it every month. ~_~

Eriks419
06-01-2010, 12:19 PM
bump

syndrah
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
toma, jamie did say that its account bind to prevent fraud for now.

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I say throw a protest. everyone who has the ability to run multiple pc's at the same time do so. fill all the channels until the servers crash. Rinse and repeat until our demands are met.
In several other games I have been apart of protest of these natures ie, locking up Hero's ascent and gvg and doing red resign hero battles in Guildwars, Running quad shaman macro spike teams in WoW instances and doing match manipulations are just a few examples over the last few years.

If they wont listen make them listen or shut them down. The internet community > EST's capabilities. If it can be dont to games with multi million player communities it can be done here as well.

Rastan
06-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Everything in cash shop should be acct binding and used for personal use only.

Backdoor alz buying destroys economies,it's for lazy people who don't know how to do things with groups and it shows just how bad you are at this game,people don't buy things with the intention of helping people with no rl cash,they do it with dollar signs in their mind thinking about what piece of gear they can get from their profits

If you want to do something for a in-game friend,send them a walmart pre-paid credit card with 50 bucks on it

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 01:15 PM
a protest would go beyond the cash shop. I agree it should be for personal use only. A protest would also force action to return lost items as promised not just say we will return X item and then do nothing. It would bring back costume epaulets perm back into the shop as stated. It would force them to do their jobs and not just take our money. The power is in the people if the people unite.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 01:23 PM
a protest would go beyond the cash shop. I agree it should be for personal use only. A protest would also force action to return lost items as promised not just say we will return X item and then do nothing. It would bring back costume epaulets perm back into the shop as stated. It would force them to do their jobs and not just take our money. The power is in the people if the people unite.

tl;dr sounds like ur mad

WildH
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM

No ty

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM

Backdoor alz buying destroys economies

Are you stupid?

Rastan
06-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Are you stupid?

if everybody bought stuff from cash shop to sell for alz they would have no value,obviously you don't see the seriousness of this cuz you don't do anything except troll