PDA

View Full Version : the truth about matrimoney part 2

coolrockstarkid
06-01-2010, 07:42 AM
he try buy account then he got scammed not hacked kakakakakakakaakakkakakkkakakakakakakkak

jimbo
06-01-2010, 07:48 AM
he try buy account then he got scammed not hacked kakakakakakakaakakkakakkkakakakakakakkak

thats why buying accounts is illegal in est not cause of its just a rule they want to make up but for your own safety

Sheep
06-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Yeah, this story makes total sense. same thing happens to WIpwns, he says he got hacked everytime he fails and burns up another 1b of his eos8 money.

When people like monkey say they got hacked, most of the time, it isn't true because they don't want to get trolled so hard for their foolish actions.

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 12:36 PM
kekekekke

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
I'll say it again...

Go.d give it a rest. They really need to start doing ingame temp bans to keep the trolls under control.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I'll say it again...

Go.d give it a rest. They really need to start doing ingame temp bans to keep the trolls under control.

shut up bro

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:47 PM
I'll say it again.....

Flarius
06-01-2010, 01:14 PM
I'll say it again.....

GG loser, you're a troll too. So you want to get banned yourself. GG

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I'll say it again.n again...n again...

See what I am doing here...

haha you all mad...

I'm out trolling the trolls to get a point across...

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I'll say it again.n again...n again...

See what I am doing here...

haha you all mad...

I'm out trolling the trolls to get a point across...

You? A troll? LOL U MADSON???

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Lol @ these troll kids on my nuts. I must be pretty important to them to have them makes like 20 posts about me. Keep riding my peen, maybe you'll get prego.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Lol @ these troll kids on my nuts. I must be pretty important to them to have them makes like 20 posts about me. Keep riding my peen, maybe you'll get prego.

It's the sequal to when you did the same thing to me.

Midgetchas14
06-01-2010, 02:34 PM
you people make no sense if you try to buy an account you dont give your own account information out so how the hell did he get hacked trying to buy an account.

damn people are stupid