PDA

View Full Version : Gm what is going on here!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

DarkPaladins
02-05-2014, 11:16 PM
So i've been quitting for around 1 year and came back with 2 of my account banned(with high level crafting chars in it) when i didn't even logged for a year.... What is going on here, i sent in like tons of tickets regarding to this issue and yet you guys are ignoring me . ALL i get from the GM LUVIA was the account was using third party program but come on... how the hell did that happen when it clearly said my account or chars was not logged in for around a year, you guys are making a mistake im sure so please fix and unbanned my 2 accounts ASAP. At least provide proof/evidences when i asked for because i just came back and my accounts are banned... i dont even know whats going on here . I dont give out info to anyone or share accounts keep this in mind and how in the world could I be using third party program when i dont even logged on for a year.... PLease do something about this and unbanned my 2 accounts!!!!!!!

crizzchan02
02-06-2014, 02:56 AM
Hmmm... same thing happened to my account. I didnt log in 1 of my account for around 6 months and they banned it. Same thing also that Im using 3rd party a year ago (dont deny..lol). Not playing/not hacking for a year is not the same with not hacking before u stop or whatever. I didnt think about sending lots of ticket and posting here. Maybe if I do that, they will bring back my account?! lol

Addiction
02-06-2014, 04:16 AM
Sending in multiple tickets results in all tickets being ignored, I believe it was previously stated by a GM... send one in and wait your time, Don't overload their pm box with your relentless foolishness.

Valdoroth
02-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Accounts in-active for a period of 6 months are lock-ed out. This isn't the same as a ban. You can almost think of it as a security measure in a sense.

*edit: 3400th post. I need a better life yes?

Edit2: also complaining a ton on the forums isn't going to help either.

DarkPaladins
02-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Sending in multiple tickets results in all tickets being ignored, I believe it was previously stated by a GM... send one in and wait your time, Don't overload their pm box with your relentless foolishness.

bro i sent tickets and wait but all i get was my account was using third party.... and when i kept on sending mroe tickets they just mark it as duplicate and tell me not to send anymore tickets in which is why i have no choice but to post it here so that hopefully they would do something about it.

DarkPaladins
02-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Accounts in-active for a period of 6 months are lock-ed out. This isn't the same as a ban. You can almost think of it as a security measure in a sense.

*edit: 3400th post. I need a better life yes?

Edit2: also complaining a ton on the forums isn't going to help either.

Its not locked out for your info, its permanently banned from what they replied for all of my tickets, to be honest i dont wanan post on forum and i dont really have time for this but this is my only hope and im trying to defend myself from what i didn't do

whitetrash
02-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Sounds like it's time to start over

DarkPaladins
02-06-2014, 06:43 PM
bump, G.M are you guys reading this? i need a clear explanation about this

Tonberry
02-07-2014, 12:32 AM
they aint gon reply homie g

[GM] Lorkan
02-07-2014, 10:59 AM
You're in-charge of the safety and security of your account.

"If" your account was compromised and used with illegal third party programs. It will be blocked.

This isn't new, people always say "it wasn't me." It doesn't matter if it was you or not, bottom line the account was used with illegal third party programs.

Proof of evidence? We have it. Do we need to show it to you? No. We do not share these information because it can negatively affect the system we use to catch people who uses third party programs.

DarkPaladins
02-07-2014, 11:54 AM
But i was gone for a year how could i be using third party program come on now, im dead serious im trying my best to defend what i didn't do dont you guys see , i just want to get back the and play the game in peace why cant i get unbanned come on. I just dont get it, it clearly say my account was not logged on for nearly a year how could it be using third party program when its not even on?

DarkPaladins
02-10-2014, 02:58 PM
come on stop ignoring

whitetrash
02-10-2014, 03:13 PM
But i was gone for a year how could i be using third party program come on now, im dead serious im trying my best to defend what i didn't do dont you guys see , i just want to get back the and play the game in peace why cant i get unbanned come on. I just dont get it, it clearly say my account was not logged on for nearly a year how could it be using third party program when its not even on?

You don't get it son .....
The account got caught using third party prog it does not matter if you were the person on the account or not
They will not unban it and they will not show you proof
Move on man

crizzchan02
02-10-2014, 08:50 PM
The only proof that you didn't used 3rd party is because your gone for a year? I can use that excuse also, since my acct was blocked for 2 years and I didn't log it in for 2 years (coz I cant) lol. You are a third party user..end of story. Next time, use a dummy acct in hacking.

Valdoroth
02-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Next time, use a dummy acct in hacking.Why would you even hack? Do you have any common sense? All they need is an ip address from when you used hacker on the same ip as your main to block both.

crizzchan02
02-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Why would you even hack? Do you have any common sense? All they need is an ip address from when you used hacker on the same ip as your main to block both.

Uhm.. are they doing this? Maybe not...^_^

DarkPaladins
02-11-2014, 11:52 PM
i swear this is the most retarded <removed> ever, i know yall aint gona believe me but to be honest holy <removed>... why the <removed> should I use 3rd party program for nowadays.... especially on a high lvl crafter acc, but yeah no one gona believe this , i swear the g.m should give ppl 2nd chance to verify that it was not the real player who logged on the acc, seriously <removed> hackers pissed me off =,=

Valdoroth
02-12-2014, 12:28 AM
i swear this is the most retarded shiet ever, i know yall aint gona believe me but to be honest holy shiet... why the fuk should I use 3rd party program for nowadays.... especially on a high lvl crafter acc, but yeah no one gona believe this , i swear the g.m should give ppl 2nd chance to verify that it was not the real player who logged on the acc, seriously fuking hackers pissed me off =,=

Perhaps. But the ToS are clearly written. You can't likely be hacked if your computer isn't also hacked or if someone you know that also could log on got hacked. Which is probably the most common case.

Addiction
02-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Perhaps. But the ToS are clearly written. You can't likely be hacked if your computer isn't also hacked or if someone you know that also could log on got hacked. Which is probably the most common case.
Almost like Diablo was good at grinding afk and wasn't botting at all lol! Do what he did and restart from scratch. Hell I did it and you get more alz then I ever got back when Cabal first started.

DarkPaladins
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
its not about the alz or level bro, its about the craftings that i spent so much on it =,=

Valdoroth
02-12-2014, 11:12 PM
its not about the alz or level bro, its about the craftings that i spent so much on it =,=
I'm in the same boat. I was 8k amity request craft. I was 7k gloves, 7k helms, 6k boots and at least 2k suits. I spent well over 10 billion on crafting over the years. The character itself is almost 6 years old.

I restarted, and like addiction, I pretty much make more alz. I used the tricks I learned with my old character and never had to re-gear everything and I have geared up pretty quickly.
Yea, it s alot. I had a one of a kind Crystal, that was +15 (I spent 6b to make it +15 too, after the 19b to buy it). Basically I lost 70b+ worth of alz spent with that character, along with the 4.5 years I had put into it. Time is the one thing I can't get back out of all that.

If you want, you can wait til this fall's update for the Gladiator and just start with that class. :) An idea if you're willing to be patient, and that'll take restarting as a requirement anyways. Look on the bright side of things and it'll make life easier. In-game or out of it.

Addiction
02-13-2014, 12:15 AM
As long as you only spent in game alz, I don't see the problem.... If you spent real $ on your char, I take no pity... This game is free to play for a reason, shouldn't have to spend real money to accomplish anything. I've made it to 154 without premium or spending any real money. Keep in mind, my main before this char is a 175 blader... bought premium all the time and I regret the wasted money.