06-01-2010, 12:43 PM
approved kekekekekekekekkekekeke

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 12:44 PM
kakakaka

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:44 PM
I'll say it again...

Go.d give it a rest. They really need to start doing ingame temp bans to keep the trolls under control.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
If you can't take the heat get off the forums bro

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I'll say it again....

Go.d give it a rest. They really need to start doing ingame temp bans to keep the trolls under control.

DaSmexy
06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
awww what wrong with #1 BL in Venus now that sad

DERP.........

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I'll say it again....

shut up

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I'll say it again......

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I'll say it again......

meet me irl

carowe27
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
lol fiery had his gear before all this happen but ok

beowolf101
06-01-2010, 02:15 PM
meet me irl

for what ur azn ur liek 3 feet talk ......

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
U buy pimps items now fiery is the best fa kakakaakkakkakakakkaka

I was always the best FA, I hit harder than pimp, alot of people can prove that, and my gears are better. also, I got my stuff legitly unlike pimp who scammed to get all his gear. I love those forum trolls who says I'm not legit, if you got any proof, I encourage you to send it to the helpdesk. and yea, I'm buying items, sell to me and make me lose my billioniare title, kay. also, if any FA has a problem find me and I will destroy you in a pvp, I find it funny how ET doesn't dare to pvp me after I'm 170 even with his borrowed items, all those forum huge egos need to sit the fk down, go find something else to do, you dont' have to keep spamming the forum just because you fail at this game.

Triplethreat
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM
meet me irl

You can be this guy that Carowe posted about.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Counter-Strike-FPS-Knife-Fight,10543.html

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM
I was always the best FA, I hit harder than pimp, alot of people can prove that, and my gears are better. also, I got my stuff legitly unlike pimp who scammed to get all his gear. I love those forum trolls who says I'm not legit, if you got any proof, I encourage you to send it to the helpdesk. and yea, I'm buying items, sell to me and make me lose my billioniare title, kay. also, if any FA has a problem find me and I will destroy you in a pvp, I find it funny how ET doesn't dare to pvp me after I'm 170 even with his borrowed items, all those forum huge egos need to sit the fk down, go find something else to do, you dont' have to keep spamming the forum just because you fail at this game.

170 or go home bro

Brolic
06-01-2010, 03:15 PM

ET doesnt even play lol.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:17 PM
I find it funny how ET doesn't dare to pvp me after I'm 170

I'm trying to figure out how this makes sense; because you aren't 170.

Triplethreat
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM

Pimp scammed to get all his gear? Really? You are encouraging people to provide you proof that your gear isn't legit....you got proof that all of pimp's isn't legit?

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 03:32 PM
170 or go home bro

I got to 170 a while ago, the only time ET pvped me was when I was 165 with +6 gears

ET doesnt even play lol.

that's the point, a person who doesn't even play keeps trolling the forum, find something wrong with that? he needs a life.

I'm trying to figure out how this makes sense; because you aren't 170.
how it make sense is, when ET requested pvp I was 165, now I'm 170 and he never pvp me.

Pimp scammed to get all his gear? Really? You are encouraging people to provide you proof that your gear isn't legit....you got proof that all of pimp's isn't legit?

if you are here long enough we all know Excision=RespectPimp who scammed 2 RW3+6s from eXistentiaL and Scammed 2x RoL+2 and a Sigmetal Wi suit +9 from Hydrocity. and Notice I never said anything about pimp's gear or about those forum trolls gears, they are the ones who tries to start I things and pretend to be know it alls. so yea, take out proof, or at least send it to helpdesk. a number of people know how much alz I spent on my gears and what items I traded for and who I traded with. I find it funny how forum trolls like matrimoney and a couple of tang members are trying to force me to prove I'm legit to them. so yea, to all the forum trolls, if you have a problem, do something about it, or shut the fk up.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:34 PM
I got to 170 a while ago, the only time ET pvped me was when I was 165 with +6 gears

that's the point, a person who doesn't even play keeps trolling the forum, find something wrong with that? he needs a life.

how it make sense is, when ET requested pvp I was 165, now I'm 170 and he never pvp me.

if you are here long enough we all know Excision=RespectPimp who scammed 2 RW3+6s from eXistentiaL and Scammed 2x RoL+2 and a Sigmetal Wi suit +9 from Hydrocity. and Notice I never said anything about pimp's gear or about those forum trolls gears, they are the ones who tries to start I things and pretend to be know it alls. so yea, take out proof, or at least send it to helpdesk. a number of people know how much alz I spent on my gears and what items I traded for and who I traded with. I find it funny how forum trolls like matrimoney and a couple of tang members are trying to force me to prove I'm legit to them. so yea, to all the forum trolls, if you have a problem, do something about it, or shut the fk up.

tl;dr

Merc transfer to fight me

phantast1c owns you anyway kakaka

Brolic
06-01-2010, 03:41 PM
fiery, ET has already said he comes to cabal forums cuz are waaaaaaaaay more entertaining than Aion's. so to answer your question of seeing anything wrong with that...nope.

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
solo pluma first

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 03:43 PM
tl;dr

Merc transfer to fight me

phantast1c owns you anyway kakaka

nah bro, I been to your server, come venus and I will pvp you ^^
and tell him to come over too, and we can see who is better,it's hard to tell on forum, I need some competition in venus anyways, all the venus archer aside from me can't even compare, excision was my only competitor, now he died too, need phantast1c on venus yo. NAO

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 03:48 PM
nah bro, I been to your server, come venus and I will pvp you ^^
and tell him to come over too, and we can see who is better,it's hard to tell on forum, I need some competition in venus anyways, all the venus archer aside from me can't even compare, excision was my only competitor, now he died too, need phantast1c on venus yo. NAO

Miavii/ Phantastic > you

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Miavii/ Phantastic > you

stop being trolls and let me see some action, kay.

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 04:00 PM

go youtube and type phantastic solo pluma meng

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 04:01 PM

i'm waiting for you to come over here bro. if you decline then you puss out

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 04:03 PM
i'm waiting for you to come over here bro. if you decline then you puss out

why don't you transfer? same thing to you. your deadline is tonight bro

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
why don't you transfer? same thing to you. your deadline is tonight bro

well you better tell your mom to pay up bro so I can get me some cabal cash.

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 04:11 PM
well you better tell your mom to pay up bro so I can get me some cabal cash.

I think u are old enough to be responsible for yourself bro, there's an age requirement to play this game.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 04:14 PM
I think u are old enough to be responsible for yourself bro, there's an age requirement to play this game.

Not if EST keeps

REGULATING THE MOTHER TRUCKING FORUMS.

ForumFiery
06-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Not if EST keeps

REGULATING THE MOTHER TRUCKING FORUMS.

it only trucks your mother bro

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Go get 2 shot by Phantast1c kthx

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:03 PM
meet me irl

LoL with my record... Gladly. you in Maryland DC area? I'll do another year in detention center just for you. After doing 15 and 18 months time served whats another year. Kinda like the song...Waitin for my ride on the outside gonna see my friends on the inside.

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
LoL with my record... Gladly. you in Maryland DC area? I'll do another year in detention center just for you.

What're ya in for mang? S uckin a big D on the sidewalk?

BackUpMENG
06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Go get 2 shot by Phantast1c kthx

get more fake google pictures of p0rn stars and say its u to hide ur uglyness kthx

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
VoP assult n battery, original charge possession CDS THC + psilocybin w intent, 15 month time served. second possession CDS THC. VoP assult n battery with intent to inflict bodily harm. 18 months time served. On probation I dont know how many times for simple assult. Usually bunch of pill popping dopehead and self defense but MD doesn't recognize self defense. they charge ya anyway.

took me til age 27 to calm down along with serious meds. so come to MD bro. zipcode 21015. place a post when ya get here. I'll do a year standing on my head.

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:25 PM
LoL I call ya out and give ya a postal code to put you within a 6 mile radius and you get quiet. on the forums I drop to your level. IRL if your stupid enough to come to me you best be able to step up to my level. But like most kids you'll start something you cant finish and call the cops to make your self feel better. LMAO

BackUpMENG
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
LoL I call ya out and give ya a postal code to put you within a 6 mile radius and you get quiet. on the forums I drop to your level. IRL if your stupid enough to come to me you best be able to step up to my level. But like most kids you'll start something you cant finish and call the cops to make your self feel better. LMAO

someone is mad

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:28 PM
nah My names Chucky and I want him to come out and play!!!!!!!!!

LMAO
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 05:40 PM
VoP assult n battery, original charge possession CDS THC + psilocybin w intent, 15 month time served. second possession CDS THC. VoP assult n battery with intent to inflict bodily harm. 18 months time served. On probation I dont know how many times for simple assult. Usually bunch of pill popping dopehead and self defense but MD doesn't recognize self defense. they charge ya anyway.

took me til age 27 to calm down along with serious meds. so come to MD bro. zipcode 21015. place a post when ya get here. I'll do a year standing on my head.

That isn't something to brag about dirt bag lololol

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
now hes backing down...

U mad or scared?

Come on bro you said meet you irl. well I'm waiting.

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh wait the game is your RL...LoL

BleedingSoul
06-01-2010, 05:57 PM
WiPwns said irl bro

forums isn't the place to roid rage at people

i'll give you some advice though; get better orbs

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 06:01 PM
how do you know what my orbs are?

Eriks419
06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
so u mean to tell me we have ahabitual criminal on our forums and in our game, that according to the state of maryland a menace to society and est is gonna allow this guy to continue to threaten people. KNOCK KNOCK, yep thats the cops at ur door, any threat that a person feels unsafe is a terroristic threat, there for ur about to catch a felony and since ur stupid enough to tell est ur record, ur gonna get nailed 10 times harder. i'll help it along and helpdesk it. hey bro, dont forget ur soap on a rope, ur gonna need it betch.

Rage
06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
how do you know what my orbs are?

if you end up in a detention center twice you deserve to be there.

carowe27
06-01-2010, 07:12 PM

wow do you think your cool or something? ? ? G.T.F.O with this $hit

EterNity
06-01-2010, 07:14 PM

My gear is no secret to my friends and I found it funny that you care so much about it when I don't really give a F about who you are.

You just cannot accept the fact that after you spent all those USD to get your FA geared up and still cannot beat someone that quit one year ago.

I can get on anytime and rape your ass till your eyes are rolling but sadly I don't have time to waste on people like you while I am playing another game especially when the huge patch 1.9 comes tomorrow.

Get yourself a life and stop acting up like a 60-year-old btch on forums. It does no good to anyone including yourself.

Also, quite being a hater and make some useful guides to benefit people then I think people on forums will not hate you that much anymore.

Just like Brolic said I keep reading this forums cause we have Candy69 and Mantri that actually know how to troll people and they always give me a laugh.

About who's the best FA, I will let the people be the judge cause I have proved myself enough.

Thank you and try again next time.

Your love,

ET

beowolf101
06-01-2010, 07:20 PM
My gear is no secret to my friends and I found it funny that you care so much about it when I don't really give a F about who you are.

You just cannot accept the fact that after you spent all those USD to get your FA geared up and still cannot beat someone that quit one year ago.

I can get on anytime and rape your ass till your eyes are rolling but sadly I don't have time to waste on people like you while I am playing another game especially when the huge patch 1.9 comes tomorrow.

Get yourself a life and stop acting up like a 60-year-old btch on forums. It does no good to anyone including yourself.

Also, quite being a hater and make some useful guides to benefit people then I think people on forums will not hate you that much anymore.

Just like Brolic said I keep reading this forums cause we have Candy69 and Mantri that actually know how to troll people and they always give me a laugh.

About who's the best FA, I will let the people be the judge cause I have proved myself enough.

Your love,

ET

azn fist of fury O_O

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 07:33 PM
LOL did fiery just say he got his gears legitly?

i almost lol'd

bardiel7777
06-01-2010, 07:36 PM
=

No offense ET, but if you think thats "quality" trolling worth a laugh then either Aion forums su.ck way too much or you're just being polite to them. Or both.

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 07:38 PM
No offense ET, but if you think thats "quality" trolling worth a laugh then either Aion forums su.ck way too much or you're just being polite to them. Or both.

no offense but my naked blader would probably 10-0 you baddie

Rage
06-01-2010, 07:42 PM
thanks for the shoutout!

bardiel7777
06-01-2010, 07:42 PM
no offense but my naked blader would probably 10-0 you baddie

Maybe so, maybe not. Even now in your situation you still want to compare in-game chars...you're so predictable.

Matrimoney
06-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Maybe so, maybe not. Even now in your situation you still want to compare in-game chars...you're so predictable.

Yeah, get rocked nub.

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 09:12 PM
wow do you think your cool or something? ? ? G.T.F.O with this $hit

Nope just after the trolls posting 20 different thread I would drop to their level and talk so much random crap and spam their threads that they would finally see just how stupid they really are. But that is my true young adult record.

Dont you think it would be funny if wipwns showed up except to stab me but unlike that CS situation he was the one to get pwned. I do. Not sure what MD law has to say about interstate assault But I would luv to see the look on the judges face and say " you came from where.... to do what... Serves you right!!!..... I'd rofl my way to P dorm Singing....." Waiting for my ride on the outside..... Gonna see my friends on the inside..... Made his as.s leave the trailer Park. So I kick his as.s Real Fu.cking hard...

LMAO

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Nope just after the trolls posting 20 different thread I would drop to their level and talk so much random crap and spam their threads that they would finally see just how stupid they really are. But that is my true young adult record.

Dont you think it would be funny if wipwns showed up except to stab me but unlike that CS situation he was the one to get pwned. I do. Not sure what MD law has to say about interstate assault But I would luv to see the look on the judges face and say " you came from where.... to do what... Serves you right!!!..... I'd rofl my way to P dorm Singing....." Waiting for my ride on the outside..... Gonna see my friends on the inside..... Made his as.s leave the trailer Park. So I kick his as.s Real Fu.cking hard...

LMAO

umad
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Counter-Strike-FPS-Knife-Fight,10543.html

xEtherx
06-01-2010, 09:19 PM
not mad at all. ask anyone on my vent I'm laughing all day long.

bardiel7777
06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah, get rocked nub.

U proud of something you can't prove yet?
At least I got a better job than you do - that's a fact.

Sheep
06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I'll say it again...

I'm real happy for you, and imma let you finish,but, why you butthurt, son?

Sheep
meet me irl

you 12, kkakakakakaka

BackUpMENG
lawl keke

xEtherx
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
I made all you trolls quit for hours and beat you at you own game. Lawl

For all you trolls This one for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA

I pray for you.

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 03:07 AM
posted 3 am to spam akkakakakakaka /wrist

EzSeleneEz
06-02-2010, 06:10 AM
meet me irl

this made me lol.... your 12 or 13 bro! YOU CANT BE TOUGH! STOP TRYING!

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 06:29 AM
this made me lol.... your 12 or 13 bro! YOU CANT BE TOUGH! STOP TRYING!

+6 mang

xEtherx
06-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Stacking those post just shows how much trolling you all do. I trolled the troller to beat you at your own game.

12-13 and +6 so 18-19 tops. Hell Your getting hair in strange places and your balls have barely dropped. No wounder your trying to attract so much attention. Go out and get laid. Vent some of that pent up se.xual frustration, it might make ya grow up a bit.

But thats ok....I understand son....

See what i just did there.

lolololol
06-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Stacking those post just shows how much trolling you all do. I trolled the troller to beat you at your own game.

12-13 and +6 so 18-19 tops. Hell Your getting hair in strange places and your balls have barely dropped. No wounder your trying to attract so much attention. Go out and get laid. Vent some of that pent up se.xual frustration, it might make ya grow up a bit.

u care so much about this forum trollers..i'm trying to read all ur wall of text but by the 2nd paragraph it make me so bored to read ur WALL OF TEXT..u'r talking about leaving ur computer and get laid while u never done everything in ur life..ur BS'n me..imsomad son i feel like i wanna hump ur ass hole lolololol

Rage
06-02-2010, 08:10 AM

just because you've gotten your di.ck wet on a fat trailer park bit.ch doesn't mean other people haven't had s3x too buddy.

EmperorDvS
06-02-2010, 09:41 AM
i wanna hump ur ass hole lolololol
Wait, WHAT??

lolololol
06-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Wait, WHAT??

L2READ peasant not just quoting the part of the sentence!!

Sheep
06-02-2010, 11:03 AM
I made all you trolls quit for hours and beat you at you own game. Lawl

For all you trolls This one for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA

I pray for you.

LOLOL, beat them at what game?

i love it when you just link fail songs, thinking it means anything.

ForumFiery
06-02-2010, 12:17 PM

Your love,

ET

as I said, prove it or shut the fk up

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 12:23 PM
as I said, prove it or shut the f up son

fixt

Sheep
06-02-2010, 12:27 PM
+1

xXPrecisionXx
06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
way2go.... should have given me those items so i can whoop fiery.

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:24 PM
as I said, prove it or shut the fk up

And like everyone on CABAL says, you bought your gear with USD until proven otherwise by you or anyone you know.

ForumFiery
06-02-2010, 01:25 PM
LOL did fiery just say he got his gears legitly?

i almost lol'd

Me and at least half of the cabal NA crew LOL'ed ( not almost) when we heard you lost all your items and acted like a monkey on the forums and in vent.

ForumFiery
06-02-2010, 01:31 PM
And like everyone on CABAL says, you bought your gear with USD until proven otherwise by you or anyone you know.

you must be retarded. if you think anyone needs to prove anything to you then go kill yourself, because no one is obligated to prove anything to other players. I know I am legit and so do alot of people. if you want to talk about the rumors on forum, go ahead, nobody care, because nothing will change, I'm still rolling with my endgame gears and you are a gearless blader I can 1 shot. again troll, go to helpdesk with prove about how I'm not legit and stop talking on forums.
side-note, everyone on CABAL=Matrimoney+DarrkD GG

Matrimoney
06-02-2010, 01:40 PM
you must be retarded. if you think anyone needs to prove anything to you then go kill yourself, because no one is obligated to prove anything to other players. I know I am legit and so do alot of people. if you want to talk about the rumors on forum, go ahead, nobody care, because nothing will change, I'm still rolling with my endgame gears and you are a gearless blader I can 1 shot. again troll, go to helpdesk with prove about how I'm not legit and stop talking on forums.

You keep saying these things, but I've yet to see A N Y O N E on this game actually back you up when you say you didn't BUY your gear with USD. Since when did I even rage anywhere when I found out my gear was gone? I shrugged it off and hopped on mw2. I also lol'd @ the part about half of the cabal NA crew...how many friends do you have on this game exactly...1? 2? Did you buy them with USD as well?

ForumFiery
06-02-2010, 02:23 PM
You keep saying these things, but I've yet to see A N Y O N E on this game actually back you up when you say you didn't BUY your gear with USD. Since when did I even rage anywhere when I found out my gear was gone? I shrugged it off and hopped on mw2. I also lol'd @ the part about half of the cabal NA crew...how many friends do you have on this game exactly...1? 2? Did you buy them with USD as well?

Let me get this straight retard, YOU NEED TO PROVE I BUY GEARS WITH USD TO GET ME BANNED, YOU CAN RUMOR ON HERE IF YOU WANT, BUT I WILL BE PLAYING UNTIL YOU TAKE OUT YOUR PROOFS. PROVE IT OR SHUT THE F UP SON.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Let me get this straight retard, YOU NEED TO PROVE I BUY GEARS WITH USD TO GET ME BANNED, YOU CAN RUMOR ON HERE IF YOU WANT, BUT I WILL BE PLAYING UNTIL YOU TAKE OUT YOUR PROOFS. PROVE IT OR SHUT THE F UP SON.

look u nigg.er, dont fu cking steal my line if ur not viet kakakakakakakka

edit: i think u mad 2 bromengski

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 02:44 PM

shut ur face before i drop a load all over it son

jimbo
06-02-2010, 02:52 PM
for what ur azn ur liek 3 feet talk ......
lol

jimbo
06-02-2010, 02:54 PM
hahhahaha lol

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:19 PM

y u gotta call ppl who steal stuff a nigg.er..huh u fkn betch...dnt go calling ppl racial stuff if u dnt kno wat it mean aight.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:26 PM
y u gotta call ppl who steal stuff a nigg.er..huh u fkn betch...dnt go calling ppl racial stuff if u dnt kno wat it mean aight.

umad son?
ppl who steal are ni.ggers dat y they on welfare too kakakakkaa

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:30 PM

free country son he can say what he wants, doesnt mean he means it so go rage at ur boyfriend kakakakakaka

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:31 PM
umad son?
ppl who steal are ni.ggers dat y they on welfare too kakakakkaa

maybe if u had an education u would kno that a nigg.er is a person who is ignorant u dumb sh.it. god ur brain must be the size of a peanut. its ppl like u who f up the world today.

Sheep
06-02-2010, 03:32 PM

+1

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
maybe if u had an education u would kno that a nigg.er is a person who is ignorant u dumb sh.it. god ur brain must be the size of a peanut.

lol y u mad son?
i f uck ur moms welfare nig ger ass son kakakakkaa. it cuz she stole my tv last night and i couldnt see her kakakakaka

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
maybe if u had an education u would kno that a nigg.er is a person who is ignorant u dumb sh.it. god ur brain must be the size of a peanut. its ppl like u who f up the world today.

It's actually ignorant bastards like yourself that ruin the world. That and anyone working under British Petroleum.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
y r nigge rs so good at basketball?
cox dey shoot steal and run kakakakakakakakakaka

Sheep
06-02-2010, 03:37 PM
y r nigge rs so good at basketball?
Cox dey shoot steal and run kakakakakakakakakaka

nooo, THATS MY JOKE! >=O

how do you get one out of a tree? you cut the rope, jajaja

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:39 PM
It's actually ignorant bastards like yourself that ruin the world. That and anyone working under British Petroleum.

wow ur calling me the ignorant bastard when i sound way smarter then u n actually kno wat im talking bout...... dude go kill ur self. i got no time for stupid ppl ok thnx n bye =)

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Wow you're calling me the ignorant bastard when I sound way smarter than you and actually know what I'm talking about...... Dude go kill yourself. I got no time for stupid people. Ok thanks and bye =)

wow ur calling me the ignorant bastard when i sound way smarter then u n actually kno wat im talking bout...... dude go kill ur self. i got no time for stupid ppl ok thnx n bye =)

lmfao. check ur english u fking nig ger go back to school instead of stealing all day son kakaka

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:44 PM

I lol'd. Dude you're probably in like, eleventh grade and still don't know how to form a sentence correctly. Get some brain before you try to sling garbage like that.

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:44 PM
lmfao. check ur english u fking nig ger go back to school instead of stealing all day son kakaka

yo its called short text u retard.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:45 PM
I lol'd. Dude you're probably in like, eleventh grade and still don't know how to form a sentence correctly. Get some brain before you try to sling garbage like that.

judging from ur google pics id say ur about 12 or 13 son kakakaka

Yo, it's called short text, retard.

LOL U MAD NOW SON?! AKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAA ni.ggers need to stay in school alway steal chicken and tvs and shoot steal and run kakakakkaka

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:48 PM

Type something that isn't in short hand.

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:48 PM
judging from ur google pics id say ur about 12 or 13 son kakakaka

LOL U MAD NOW SON?! AKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAA ni.ggers need to stay in school alway steal chicken and tvs and shoot steal and run kakakakkaka

kakaka by the way you flame everyone i say u lost ur job to a mexican

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:49 PM
And yo I don't need to steal sh.it. you want to know why? Because my mom has a job dealing with android software or some sh.it and I'm about to get a job and we have like 5 computers, got 3 tv's (one is 43")....So If you wanna say that all blacks are on walfare and are poor then I don't know where you heard that from.

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:51 PM
n yo i dnt need to steal sh.it. u wanna kno y. cus my mom has a job dealing with android software or sum sh.it n im bout to get a job. n we have like 5 computers, got 3 tv's (one is 43")....so if u wanna say that all blacks r on walfare n r poor then idk where u heard that from.

Can you bench 250, too?

all blacks are on walfare

Does that mean they're so poor all they can do is buy from Wal-Mart?

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
kakaka by the way you flame everyone i say u lost ur job to a mexican

no son i eat dog everyday thats how rich i am kakakakkaa

And yo I don't need to steal sh.it. you want to know why? Because my mom has a job dealing with android software or some sh.it and I'm about to get a job and we have like 5 computers, got 3 tv's (one is 43")....So If you wanna say that all blacks are on walfare and are poor then I don't know where you heard that from.

shut the f up son u dont even have enough money to go to school get back in the welfare line son and dont steal other ppls spots in line too kakakaka

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM

u happy now i talked in proper english

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 03:55 PM

shut the f up son and get back in the welfare line kakakaka

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 03:58 PM

It's funny how you think that's even close.

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 04:00 PM
It's funny how you think that's even close.

its funny how u jumped in a conversation between me n backupmeng

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 04:00 PM
shut the f up son and get back in the welfare line kakakaka

nah im gud..i dnt wanna take ur spot.

BleedingSoul
06-02-2010, 04:01 PM

Sorry I like kicking the crippled kid.

BackUpMENG
06-02-2010, 04:01 PM